PDA

View Full Version : Geert Wilders in Denmark

Beorn
06-15-2009, 01:55 PM
-akx0O7sUfA

Jamt
06-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Good video. This is the most important question for Europa. Geert Wilders is a great man.

sturmwalkure
06-16-2009, 04:59 PM
I like Geert Wilders. Even though I dislike his Zionism, he's right about Islam.

Phlegethon
06-17-2009, 10:47 AM
A character straight from the Muppet Show.

Revenant
06-17-2009, 10:59 AM
He seems to contradict himself at various moments in that interview.

Thorum
06-24-2009, 02:20 AM
I have got to say, we could use many more like him to fight the invasion!!

A couple choice quotes from the speech and story (http://www.cphpost.dk/news/politics/90-politics/45955-wilders-attacks-hate-speech-laws.html):

"'Islam is not a religion, it’s a threat against everything we stand for,’ said Wilders, pointing to the spread of Islam in other countries to back up his argument."

"According to Wilders, 40 percent of British Muslims want to introduce Sharia law, while half of all Dutch Muslim students look favourably upon the terror attacks of 9/11 in the US."

"Wilders said he wants to see all Muslim schools and mosques closed, as well as any future mosque building outlawed."

I wish I could vote for him...

Laudanum
06-24-2009, 08:26 PM
I hate Geert Wilders. He doesn't take care of the muslims at all. All he does is making them angry, by making videos. And i really dislike his zionism.

The Lawspeaker
06-24-2009, 08:55 PM
At this moment he is still the best we have. And as long he does his bit in fighting Islam I consider him an ally. It's not the best choice but still the only.
I wonder whether you know what you are talking about: every day in parliament is an ongoing war for him and I wonder whether he can cope with the stress of the death-treats he receives only what could well be a daily basis.

Laudanum
06-24-2009, 09:16 PM
At this moment he is still the best we have. And as long he does his bit in fighting Islam I consider him an ally. It's not the best choice but still the only.
I wonder whether you know what you are talking about: every day in parliament is an ongoing war for him and I wonder whether he can cope with the stress of the death-treats he receives only what could well be a daily basis.

I disagree with you. I would never want to have a zionist to have that much power in the Netherlands. I know he gets a lot of death-treats, but that's what he wants after all. He likes beeing in the media. If he wanted, he could have done it a whole other way, without making controversial movies with pictures of the wrong people, asking muslims what they think of jews, etc.

The Lawspeaker
06-24-2009, 09:17 PM
So- what is your feasible alternative then, laddie ?

Laudanum
06-24-2009, 09:18 PM
So- what is your feasible alternative then, laddie ?

I don't think there would be a good alternative at the moment. But i would never vote for Wilders.

The Lawspeaker
06-24-2009, 09:19 PM
So- you rather let Islam do it's destructive work because there is no alternative.
O.K I know enough. I have no further questions.

Laudanum
06-24-2009, 09:21 PM
So- you rather let Islam do it's destructive work because there is no alternative.
O.K I know enough.

I don't want islam here, and i also don't want a zionist in power. It's both wrong.

The Lawspeaker
06-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Well.. we can always vote out Geert Wilders when there is an alternative around but under Islam there is no voting... and no us.
Guess what Islam will do ?

Phlegethon
06-24-2009, 09:28 PM
At least Islam would have forced those ultra-faggots Fortuyn and Wilders back into their closets.

Thorum
06-24-2009, 11:44 PM
:popcorn: