PDA

View Full Version : Macedonian cars sprayed in Greece

Bugarash
07-06-2012, 09:16 PM
http://www.kanal5.com.mk/getImageThumbnail.axd?imgPath=upload/060712kolamkgr.jpg&imgSize=600&cropH=400

http://media.makfax.mk/image/25542ea0-ba4a-4a65-8f06-0e7ff036da34

http://www.kanal5.com.mk/(S(wtr1y255zgz4hfadpbbbdf55))/getImageThumbnail.axd?imgPath=upload/koli_grcija00.jpg&imgSize=600&cropH=400

http://www.kanal5.com.mk/upload/koli_grcija05.jpg

Queen B
07-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Τhey look nice with that Graffitis :D

Optimus
07-06-2012, 09:38 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/125hpax.jpg

safinator
07-06-2012, 09:41 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is it you that sprayed them and then posted the pics online?
Reminds me of Jews doing Swastikas on Synagogues.

Queen B
07-06-2012, 09:45 PM
whatever-

Irrelevant, something else to add?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wouldn't be suprised if he did

poiuytrewq0987
07-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Typical nigger behavior by our nea-Ellines. I swear Turks are more European than these idiots who supposedly came up with the name Europa.

poiuytrewq0987
07-07-2012, 12:22 AM

Because Macedonians totally write Skopia all the time... not. Plus I see Repressed Homosexual Dawn and white nationalist symbols graffitted on one of the car's windows. Macedonians NEVER graffiti such symbols.

RoyBatty
07-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Macedonians NEVER graffiti such symbols.

You're clearly mistaken because Macedonians quite likely DID graffiti such symbols on the cars of the runaway Bulgarian FYROMs :p

(Assuming the graffiti action occurred in Macedonia of course).

poiuytrewq0987
07-07-2012, 12:35 AM
You're clearly mistaken because Macedonians quite likely DID graffiti such symbols on the cars of the runaway Bulgarian FYROMs :p

(Assuming the graffiti action occurred in Macedonia of course).

nea-Ellines bullying Macedonians in Greece is NOT news. It's an age old tradition of the new Greeks who do everything to oppress Macedonians to either force Aegean Macedonians to self-Hellenize or make them leave their ancestral homeland for Vardar Macedonia.

BTWz1qAFh8w

morski
07-07-2012, 12:41 AM
I remember prior to Bulgaria getting into the EU we were subjected to similar treatment every time crossing the border, to be honest.

poiuytrewq0987
07-07-2012, 12:44 AM
I remember prior to Bulgaria getting into the EU we were subjected to similar treatment every time crossing the border, to be honest.

Of course, these "Greeks" who now live in Macedonia and Western Thrace are newcomers, colonizers and they know it. They have done everything they can and continue to do to Hellenize or deport our people and pretend they are the only legitimate heirs to Macedonia and Thrace...

RoyBatty
07-07-2012, 12:46 AM
nea-Ellines bullying Macedonians in Greece is NOT news. It's an age old tradition of the new Greeks who do everything to oppress Macedonians to either force Aegean Macedonians to self-Hellenize or make them leave their ancestral homeland for Vardar Macedonia.

You seem confused, it was more likely Macedonians picking on Fyrom Identity Thieves in Greece.

Yes, perhaps it was a bit mean of them but then again, driving around in Macedonia with Macedonian Wannabe numberplates is a bit provocative. :(

poiuytrewq0987
07-07-2012, 12:48 AM
You seem confused, it was more likely Macedonians picking on Fyrom Identity Thieves in Greece.

Yes, perhaps it was a bit mean of them but then again, driving around in Macedonia with Macedonian Wannabe numberplates is a bit provocative. :(

The only wannabes are Pontic nea-Ellin transplants and Peloponnese colonziers with an identity crisis who have been only in Macedonia for the last 80 years or so and they claim to be direct descendants of Alexander the Great... please.

RoyBatty
07-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Fyroms claiming to be "Macedonian" are a bit like chavs pretending they are haute couture aficionados.

It's a pitiful sight.

Γέλως
07-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Spraying cars is an unacceptable act...unless the car belongs to Dusan.

The Lawspeaker
07-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Fyroms claiming to be "Macedonian" are a bit like chavs pretending they are haute couture aficionados.

It's a pitiful sight.
I think that the chavs can claim it with some more justification. :thumb001:

Spraying cars is an unacceptable act...unless the car belongs to Dusan.
Paint is expensive and you still owe us. :thumb001:

Vojnik
07-07-2012, 01:43 AM
http://www.kanal5.com.mk/getImageThumbnail.axd?imgPath=upload/060712kolamkgr.jpg&imgSize=600&cropH=400

http://media.makfax.mk/image/25542ea0-ba4a-4a65-8f06-0e7ff036da34

http://www.kanal5.com.mk/(S(wtr1y255zgz4hfadpbbbdf55))/getImageThumbnail.axd?imgPath=upload/koli_grcija00.jpg&imgSize=600&cropH=400

http://www.kanal5.com.mk/upload/koli_grcija05.jpg

I blame this guy....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/07/article-2140583-12F581AB000005DC-697_634x427.jpg

Queen B
07-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Typical nigger behavior by our nea-Ellines.
I swear Turks are more European than these idiots who supposedly came up with the name Europa.
Don't forget what you did then ''civilized'' monkeys.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Q12ZgqaHB00/Sa0UD7SAisI/AAAAAAAAAEA/T5uEjdsS9Vk/s400/SKOPIA+2.jpg

Midori
07-07-2012, 12:08 PM

Haha, they spelled ''Gypsy'' wrong though :D

Flintlocke
07-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Why does this stupid bullshit deserve 2 pages of discussion?

RoyBatty
07-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Why does this stupid bullshit deserve 2 pages of discussion?

Because it's stupid and it affords us an opportunity to annoy one another. :cool: :p

Are those not reasons enough? :D

Gospodine
07-07-2012, 09:08 PM
This also frequently happens to Serbs that drive to Croatia for a summer holiday btw (Serb license plates are not welcome in certain places).

That's why Bosnian license plates have no identifying codes or symbols of any kind. It's just a number.
Otherwise people wouldn't drive at all.

Bugarash 1893
08-20-2013, 05:57 PM
Some Greek deputy,Maria Yanakaki from the Democratic Left wants the perpetrators to be punished.

http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politika/pratenichko-prashanje-za-oshtetuvanjata-na-makedonskite-vozila

I still cant understand how leftist,anarchic parties can be so popular in Greece...

Crn Volk
08-21-2013, 05:52 AM
Some Greek deputy,Maria Yanakaki from the Democratic Left wants the perpetrators to be punished.

http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politika/pratenichko-prashanje-za-oshtetuvanjata-na-makedonskite-vozila

I still cant understand how leftist,anarchic parties can be so popular in Greece...

because the rightist, pro-EU, pro-US ones have served them so well...

Petros Houhoulis
08-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Typical nigger behavior by our nea-Ellines. I swear Turks are more European than these idiots who supposedly came up with the name Europa.

Of course. The Turks are burning entire Kurdish villages... But they never spray-paint on any Kurdish symbols...

RandoBloom
08-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Of course. The Turks are burning entire Kurdish villages... But they never spray-paint on any Kurdish symbols...

For a man who hates islam from the bottom of his soul, you really like to mention Kurds :D
Oh wait, its your hate for Turks that makes you say that, not goodness of heart :)

Petros Houhoulis
08-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Of course, these "Greeks" who now live in Macedonia and Western Thrace are newcomers, colonizers and they know it. They have done everything they can and continue to do to Hellenize or deport our people and pretend they are the only legitimate heirs to Macedonia and Thrace...

Maybe the indigenous Macedonians preferred to side with Greece from the time they opted to be Patriarchists instead of exarchists...

Petros Houhoulis
08-21-2013, 10:45 AM
The only wannabes are Pontic nea-Ellin transplants and Peloponnese colonziers with an identity crisis who have been only in Macedonia for the last 80 years or so and they claim to be direct descendants of Alexander the Great... please.

Myself who have 1/2 indigenous Macedonian heritage has never suggested to be a direct descendant of Alexander the Great. Maybe you have confused your people with us...

Petros Houhoulis
08-21-2013, 10:51 AM

Do you call their all time high 4% and their current 3% "popular"???

Scholarios
08-21-2013, 10:52 AM
I think those posts are old. Last time he was here, Thraex was a "Philhellene" and "anti-Macedonist"

Petros Houhoulis
08-21-2013, 10:56 AM
because the rightist, pro-EU, pro-US ones have served them so well...

Actually the Democratic left is also pro-EU and pro-US and now that SYRIZA is shedding its' cocoon we can say the same thing about them too...

Petros Houhoulis
08-21-2013, 11:09 AM
For a man who hates islam from the bottom of his soul, you really like to mention Kurds :D
Oh wait, its your hate for Turks that makes you say that, not goodness of heart :)

I hate Islam, I never said that Muslims have to be killed for being Muslims.

There is always hope they shall grow a brain.

It's not my hatred of the Turks that make me mention that they are killing the Kurds.

It is the stupid declaration of Dusan/Thraex that the Turks are better than the Greeks that forces me to intervene.

Trun
08-21-2013, 11:16 AM
It is the stupid declaration of Dusan/Thraex that the Turks are better than the Greeks that forces me to intervene.

He has been banned long ago so discussing with him is a waste of time ;)

Petros Houhoulis
08-21-2013, 11:23 AM
He has been banned long ago so discussing with him is a waste of time ;)

He has a tendency to come back with different aliases...

RandoBloom
08-21-2013, 11:41 AM
I hate Islam, I never said that Muslims have to be killed for being Muslims.

There is always hope they shall grow a brain.

It's not my hatred of the Turks that make me mention that they are killing the Kurds.

Nice. Please remind me how many muslims were allowed to live as muslims in Byzantine empire :)

Scholarios
08-21-2013, 11:54 AM
Nice. Please remind me how many muslims were allowed to live as muslims in Byzantine empire :)

You are a 17 year old troll:

Muslim presence in Constantinople probably go back to the first period of the spread of Islam during the 7th century; it would mostly have to do with the presence of Arab merchants converted to the new religion, who continued the pre-Islamic tradition ofArab commercial activity in the area. Constantinople’s function as a commercial capital of the whole Mediterranean and the countries of the wider region already from the early Byzantine period, led to a constant presence of merchants of various nationalities, including many oriental people. In addition to these, another kind of foreigners often present in Constantinople were the delegates of the rulers of other states.

2. The Arabic presence in Constantinople: the Muslim mosque

At some later point the Muslims were regarded as a quasui-community and appropriate institutions emerged, probably in the context of some treaties that had temporarily suspended the constant confrontation between the armies of the Byzantine Empire and the Caliphate. Among the provisions for the comfort of the Muslims in the Byzantine capital, the foundation and operation of a mosque for the practicing of the Muslims seems to be most characteristic. The earliest information on the existence of a mosque dates to the early 10th century and can be collected from letters of patriarch Nikolas Mystikos to the Abbasid caliph of Baghdad, which date more precisely in the period of the patriarch's regency, after the death of the emperor Alexandros (913) until the enthronement of Romanos I Lekapenos (920). This correspondence, where the mention to the mosque of Constantinople is to be found, took place on the occasion of the closure of Christian churches within the Abbasid territory, which we are informed that was due to rumours circulating in the Abbasid capital, concerning the alleged closure of the mosque in Constantinople. The patriarch denied these rumors, and at the same time he protested for the closure of the Christian churches.1 The date of the composition of these letters constitutes a terminus ante quem for the foundation of the mosque of Constantinople, which however cannot be determined more precisely. But, since it is mentioned that the mosque was intended for the practice of Islam by Muslim captives, who had been transported to the Byzantine capital, it is probable that it was presicely on the opportunity of their presence there that the mosque had been founded; and this must have taken place not long before the date of the correspondence between the patriarch and the caliph

http://constantinople.ehw.gr/forms/fLemmaBodyExtended.aspx?lemmaID=11800

RandoBloom
08-21-2013, 05:13 PM
You are a 17 year old troll:

Muslim presence in Constantinople probably go back to the first period of the spread of Islam during the 7th century; it would mostly have to do with the presence of Arab merchants converted to the new religion, who continued the pre-Islamic tradition ofArab commercial activity in the area. Constantinople’s function as a commercial capital of the whole Mediterranean and the countries of the wider region already from the early Byzantine period, led to a constant presence of merchants of various nationalities, including many oriental people. In addition to these, another kind of foreigners often present in Constantinople were the delegates of the rulers of other states.

2. The Arabic presence in Constantinople: the Muslim mosque

At some later point the Muslims were regarded as a quasui-community and appropriate institutions emerged, probably in the context of some treaties that had temporarily suspended the constant confrontation between the armies of the Byzantine Empire and the Caliphate. Among the provisions for the comfort of the Muslims in the Byzantine capital, the foundation and operation of a mosque for the practicing of the Muslims seems to be most characteristic. The earliest information on the existence of a mosque dates to the early 10th century and can be collected from letters of patriarch Nikolas Mystikos to the Abbasid caliph of Baghdad, which date more precisely in the period of the patriarch's regency, after the death of the emperor Alexandros (913) until the enthronement of Romanos I Lekapenos (920). This correspondence, where the mention to the mosque of Constantinople is to be found, took place on the occasion of the closure of Christian churches within the Abbasid territory, which we are informed that was due to rumours circulating in the Abbasid capital, concerning the alleged closure of the mosque in Constantinople. The patriarch denied these rumors, and at the same time he protested for the closure of the Christian churches.1 The date of the composition of these letters constitutes a terminus ante quem for the foundation of the mosque of Constantinople, which however cannot be determined more precisely. But, since it is mentioned that the mosque was intended for the practice of Islam by Muslim captives, who had been transported to the Byzantine capital, it is probable that it was presicely on the opportunity of their presence there that the mosque had been founded; and this must have taken place not long before the date of the correspondence between the patriarch and the caliph

http://constantinople.ehw.gr/forms/fLemmaBodyExtended.aspx?lemmaID=11800
I didnt speak about few merchants and you know it. I am speaking about the cities captured by Byzantines with muslims in them.

Scholarios
08-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Read the whole thing man. Byzantines were not Crusaders. ( and I did not know it because you didn't say it and you didn't say it because you didn't mean it cuz you were spewing hate). Serenity man.

Petros Houhoulis
08-25-2013, 01:57 AM

About 0, because the Muslims begun a war of conquest upon the East Roman empire from the very moment they declared their existence, and they instantly got into the business of genocide so swiftly that they surpassed all of the East Romans' genocidal feats up to that time.

Little facts: The Christian church was resolving its' issues by dialogue and negotiations. There were quite a few Oecumenical synods where the church fathers discussed and later approved or disapproved religious dogma. The Muslims solved such issues by the sword from day 1...

Petros Houhoulis
08-25-2013, 02:01 AM
I didnt speak about few merchants and you know it. I am speaking about the cities captured by Byzantines with muslims in them.

You'd better mention those cities... Because I cannot recall any of them right now.

The East Romans were not famous for massacring people, I do not see why they should have any different approach to Muslims. The Muslims on the other hand...

...Were killing people for religious purposes all of the time. Do you want specific sources, or shall you trust my word for it?

vojvoda
09-01-2013, 11:44 PM
This Country is like a slut.
The more Greece treats us like shit the more we love them, meanwhile the more Bulgaria helps us the more we hate them.
An example of this stupid mentality in real life is, exactly when this spraying was occurring:
Me and my friend were planning a trip to Bulgaria to the black sea and saying that the girls are nice and all that when his mum comes out and stupidly comments, why would you go there the girls are ALL prostitutes:picard2:,, why do you think its called black sea, because its muddy and dark:picard2::picard2: hahahaha, she goes on to say, mind you shes been to Greece, that in Bulgaria they treat you like shit, and do there best to upset you, but in Greece they treat you the best and theres alot of SERBIAN girls instead of Bulgarian Whores:picard2::picard2::picard2: (typical serbomanic). I couldn't stop laughing as i have been to both countries and it is completely the opposite, i was treated as one of their own in Bulgaria (in reality i am)
and had a great time , where in Greece they did everything they could to ruin your mood starting from the border.

Just an example of this anti Bulgarian wannabe Serb mentality some peasants here have.

Do Bulgarite, kako e Soncev Breg vo Septemvri?
Dali e uste sezona?

Archduke
09-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Dali e uste sezona?

Nema tolkova hora, kolkoto prez juli i avgust, no morskata voda oshte e topla i partitata pak sa mnogo ludi. Ima po-golema veroyatnost za duzhd.

Trebva da posetish Nesebar. :) Mnogo Makedonci sa mi kazvali, che prilicha na Ohrid.

bimo
09-02-2013, 10:07 AM
The more Greece treats us like shit the more we love them, meanwhile the more Bulgaria helps us the more we hate them.
An example of this stupid mentality in real life is, exactly when this spraying was occurring:
Me and my friend were planning a trip to Bulgaria to the black sea and saying that the girls are nice and all that when his mum comes out and stupidly comments, why would you go there the girls are ALL prostitutes:picard2:,, why do you think its called black sea, because its muddy and dark:picard2::picard2: hahahaha, she goes on to say, mind you shes been to Greece, that in Bulgaria they treat you like shit, and do there best to upset you, but in Greece they treat you the best and theres alot of SERBIAN girls instead of Bulgarian Whores:picard2::picard2::picard2: (typical serbomanic). I couldn't stop laughing as i have been to both countries and it is completely the opposite, i was treated as one of their own in Bulgaria (in reality i am)
and had a great time , where in Greece they did everything they could to ruin your mood starting from the border.

Just an example of this anti Bulgarian wannabe Serb mentality some peasants here have.

that's the biggest thing i dislike of macedonia , not that they don't consider themselves bulgarians , but the fact is full of srbomani wich hate bulgaria , bulgarians or not macedonian resemble mostly bulgarians under every aspect (look mentality culture ecc...)

Crn Volk
09-03-2013, 12:40 AM

Dali e uste sezona?

So do you support the division of Macedonia between Bulgaria and Albania?

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2013, 06:38 AM
So do you support the division of Makedonishtan between Bulgaria and Albania?

By the rate things are going, the Albanians shall take the whole of it and then there shall be an exchange of populations between the Muslims of Bulgaria and the Christians of East Albania...

vojvoda
09-03-2013, 01:28 PM
So do you support the division of Macedonia between Bulgaria and Albania?

I dont get what this has anything to do with my comment but whatever.
Its not about supporting it, it is inevetable that a chunk of land will go to the Albanians and its not possible it will got to Albania they will probaby form their new state "Illirida" the same way as Kosovo. Have you been through Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo and the villages all the way down to Struga. I dont think you have.

Its just like crossing the border into Albania. You have Albanian flags everwhere, the municipality sighns are in albanian first then translated to Macedonian and English, you have 10 mosques per villiage, its just reality drugar, if we dont cut of the wound now it will just get worse in more areas. This way atleast regions from Ohrid to Strumica will remain somewhat Homogonous. Its not that i want this but its about facing reality while we fight for some unrealistic ancient fantasies, dreaming of Servoslavija and just being 100% apathetic, the Albanians have been united in their goals all along and have rightfully won. The more we wait the more they claim.

As for division with Bulgaria, it is not division it is called REUNIFICATION. If it happened earlier we wouldn't be in this mess, the only problem would of been is that the Aussies wont have as much of a prestigious history to inflate their egos and compete with other cultures in their multicultural cess pool.

Crn Volk
09-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Its not about supporting it, it is inevetable that a chunk of land will go to the Albanians and its not possible it will got to Albania they will probaby form their new state "Illirida" the same way as Kosovo. Have you been through Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo and the villages all the way down to Struga. I dont think you have.

Its just like crossing the border into Albania. You have Albanian flags everwhere, the municipality sighns are in albanian first then translated to Macedonian and English, you have 10 mosques per villiage, its just reality drugar, if we dont cut of the wound now it will just get worse in more areas. This way atleast regions from Ohrid to Strumica will remain somewhat Homogonous. Its not that i want this but its about facing reality while we fight for some unrealistic ancient fantasies, dreaming of Servoslavija and just being 100% apathetic, the Albanians have been united in their goals all along and have rightfully won. The more we wait the more they claim.

As for division with Bulgaria, it is not division it is called REUNIFICATION. If it happened earlier we wouldn't be in this mess, the only problem would of been is that the Aussies wont have as much of a prestigious history to inflate their egos and compete with other cultures in their multicultural cess pool.

Yes, I have been through this region, and know what it's like. Ilirida woud not be a viable state, and would have to join either a greater-albania or greater-kosovo, which I don't think either have international support for. If Albanians continue to push for this, they will suffer the same fate as Serbia. Croatia for example was smart enough to drop 'Republika Herceg-Bosna' in order to keep western support. The best Macedono-Albanians can hope for is federalization in Macedonia. As for Bulgaria, they can't resolve their very large gypsy and turkish populations let alone resolve ours....

Archduke
09-04-2013, 09:33 AM
As for Bulgaria, they can't resolve their very large gypsy and turkish populations let alone resolve ours....

At least our minorities don't plan to form a new state on the Balkans, unlike Albanians who are raised with this idea. :D

Pleurat
09-04-2013, 09:40 AM
By the rate things are going, the Albanians shall take the whole of it and then there shall be an exchange of populations between the Muslims of Bulgaria and the Christians of East Albania...

What are these muslim-christian exchanges????

bimo
09-04-2013, 09:42 AM

he is a srboman , so for him if you macedonian like and fell more related to bulgarians than to serbs that's mean you like albanians and you are anti-macedonian

vojvoda
09-04-2013, 11:28 AM
he is a srboman , so for him if you macedonian like and fell more related to bulgarians than to serbs that's mean you like albanians and you are anti-macedonian

Yeh i figured that out. I just dont get how you can be a Srboman and decendant of aco the Great at the same time. These diaspora fools must be magic. I have noticed on these forums that when Servs claim that Macedonians are South Servs the Macedonists dont react the same way as they react to the "evil" Bulgarian "tatari" its nearly like compliment... Maybe Servoslavian conditioning who knows. The diasporians are anti-macedonian because they dont know the real history of this country and dont know what is best for it, and push ridiculous claims such as we are one of the first races in history :picard2:they are the reason the world laughs at us.
Vi kazuvam sega povejkevo koj sto se vo diasporata se ludaci.

Vojnik
09-04-2013, 11:38 AM
I don't think Sokol is a Srboman, as he does not claim to be a Serb.

The only guy claiming that we are southern Serbs is the member known as Novi Pazar, and if I remember correctly, Macedonians here did not take his opinions lightly.

vojvoda
09-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Yes, I have been through this region, and know what it's like. Ilirida woud not be a viable state, and would have to join either a greater-albania or greater-kosovo, which I don't think either have international support for. If Albanians continue to push for this, they will suffer the same fate as Serbia. Croatia for example was smart enough to drop 'Republika Herceg-Bosna' in order to keep western support. The best Macedono-Albanians can hope for is federalization in Macedonia. As for Bulgaria, they can't resolve their very large gypsy and turkish populations let alone resolve ours....

If you knew what its like in the region, you would understand that division is no longer a choice and that its a reality.
So you are trying to tell me you would rather have Macedonia as a federation, a great humiliation for us by the way, with an ethnic group that you hate, and that hate us than to reunite with a country:
1.that we have been tied to for centuries,
2.which are our racial brethern,
3.in which all of our national heroes and past population have claimed to be,
4.which fought two unprofitable wars to liberate us from Servoslavia, which resulted in loss of other core terrotories.
5.which has helped us all along the way since independance even after our display of anti-bulgarianism.
:picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2: If so you are sick.
Please just stick to Australian affairs drugar and convince your diasporian accomplacies to do the same:thumb001:

vojvoda
09-04-2013, 11:58 AM

The only guy claiming that we are southern Serbs is the member known as Novi Pazar, and if I remember correctly, Macedonians here did not take his opinions lightly.

Not lightly but much lighter than when Bulgarians voice their opinions...as if its much more downgrading than being called a Serb, I know these types of people, i live in serboman central.. Skopje, where being called a Serv is basically a compliment and a competiton at who is more Serbian.

bimo
09-04-2013, 12:02 PM
I have noticed on these forums that when Servs claim that Macedonians are South Servs the Macedonists dont react the same way as they react to the "evil" Bulgarian "tatari" its nearly like compliment... Maybe Servoslavian conditioning who knows.

+1

bimo
09-04-2013, 12:10 PM

he don't claim to be serbs , but he claim to be closed to serbs more than bulgarians if i remember good, so he is a srboman

like i said macedonians bulgarians or not are in any case mostly related to bulgarians , mentality culture music language and look are the proof of that , unfortunately the serbs dominoes and after 50 years with yugoslavia teach and brainwashed mostly of macedonians to dislike bulgarians

novi pazar is a jugonostalgic serbs who think macedonians and western bulgarians are serbs in denial , just to say to you how serbia respect your people

you also forgot rusty , a half serbian half macedonian girl wich think macedonia is more related to serbia , but i remember also 8050 wich don't see himself as a bulgarian but he recognize that macedonia is mostly similar to bulgaria and don't spread hate towards bulgarians and he is ok

Crn Volk
09-05-2013, 12:26 AM
If you knew what its like in the region, you would understand that division is no longer a choice and that its a reality.
So you are trying to tell me you would rather have Macedonia as a federation, a great humiliation for us by the way, with an ethnic group that you hate, and that hate us than to reunite with a country:
1.that we have been tied to for centuries,
2.which are our racial brethern,
3.in which all of our national heroes and past population have claimed to be,
4.which fought two unprofitable wars to liberate us from Servoslavia, which resulted in loss of other core terrotories.
5.which has helped us all along the way since independance even after our display of anti-bulgarianism.
:picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2: If so you are sick.
Please just stick to Australian affairs drugar and convince your diasporian accomplacies to do the same:thumb001:

No I don't support federalisation. On the contrary I support either albanians being assimilated into Macedonians, or their ethnic cleansing from Macedonia.

I don't support the division of Macedonia and therefore it's disappearance, like you do. So I will stick to Australian affairs, but keep an eye on my ancestral homeland and make sure bugarmani and srbomani don't fuck it up.

Crn Volk
09-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Not lightly but much lighter than when Bulgarians voice their opinions...as if its much more downgrading than being called a Serb, I know these types of people, i live in serboman central.. Skopje, where being called a Serv is basically a compliment and a competiton at who is more Serbian.

Batka, nisto ne znaesh. I come from an Exarchist family from Bitolsko. Members of my family were part of the interwar VMRO who resisted Serbian assmiliation tactics, and paid for it with their lives. Both my grandfathers served in the BG army in WW2, before joining the partizans...Not exactly srboman material eh? The difference is that I consider Macedonians are their own Slavic people. Related to both Serbs and Bulgarians, but also Greeks (the non-Pontian kind). However the main difference between you and me is that I support an independent Macedonia, and the preservation of the Macedonian literary language....

vojvoda
09-05-2013, 08:30 AM
No I don't support federalisation. On the contrary I support either albanians being assimilated into Macedonians, or their ethnic cleansing from Macedonia.

I don't support the division of Macedonia and therefore it's disappearance, like you do. So I will stick to Australian affairs, but keep an eye on my ancestral homeland and make sure bugarmani and srbomani don't fuck it up.

Albanians will never assimilate as they have not been given a reason too. They have a strong national identity, and with all the rights they they have been given its pretty foolish to believe that they will assimilate. just one example is here in Skopje highschools have shifts. You have Macedonian classes and after you have Albanian classes for the exact same subjests.. Way too segregated for assimilation. You said that you have seen how Western Macedonia is, in your honest opinion do you really believe that those Albanians can be assimilated when they are nearly absolute majority in the region?

The only posible way of ethnic cleansing is sadly to divide western Macedonia and conduct population exchanges where Macedonians from the west will be exchanged for Albanians in the East, which is also unlikely to be supported.

Like I said i also dont support division but it is a reality we will face in the near future, and even if we become a federation, that is just the first step to division, and we will most likely lose more that way. for example does this sound familiar? Kingdom of Yugoslavia-Socialist federal republic of Yugoslavia- and you know what happened after that... division is not a desire but a reality.

Dont worry about Bugarmani, Its the Srbomani that have been fucking this country since its occuation and creation.

Trun
09-05-2013, 08:36 AM
However the main difference between you and me is that I support an independent Macedonia, and the preservation of the Macedonian literary language....

And this probably includes calling us Tatars, like you did many times.

Bulgarians who don't support independent FYROM are blind nationalists, but Macedonians who don't recognize their closest kin are brainwashed morons.

vojvoda
09-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Batka, nisto ne znaesh. I come from an Exarchist family from Bitolsko. Members of my family were part of the interwar VMRO who resisted Serbian assmiliation tactics, and paid for it with their lives. Both my grandfathers served in the BG army in WW2, before joining the partizans...Not exactly srboman material eh? The difference is that I consider Macedonians are their own Slavic people. Related to both Serbs and Bulgarians, but also Greeks (the non-Pontian kind). However the main difference between you and me is that I support an independent Macedonia, and the preservation of the Macedonian literary language....

I wasn't pointing you out as a Srboman, i was talking overall, but you have shown serb sympaphies previously.

I understand what you are saying, We now are our own Slavic people and have a "NEW" identity but is based on a lies that's the problem making this identity worthless. Once we accept historical truths and accept what we were/(are) a 100 years ago we can move on from there.

Look at Austria, it is a independant country, they accept that they are Germans and proud of it, they do not base their entire identity on Ancient tribes to distance themselves from their true German heritage and still they remain separate and are called Austrians at the same time.
Im sure you understand this.
Why cant we be like that, we are the Austria of Bulgaria, why is it so "ponizuvajne" for people to accept that and still remain Macedonians.

Because right now i dont know how it isn't ponizuvajne for people and embarrassing that most Makedonci here subconsciously accept that we are a vassal state of Serbia based on their mentality and behavior and at the same time uphold ancient fairytales.:picard2:

Crn Volk
09-06-2013, 01:02 AM
I wasn't pointing you out as a Srboman, i was talking overall, but you have shown serb sympaphies previously.

I understand what you are saying, We now are our own Slavic people and have a "NEW" identity but is based on a lies that's the problem making this identity worthless. Once we accept historical truths and accept what we were/(are) a 100 years ago we can move on from there.

Look at Austria, it is a independant country, they accept that they are Germans and proud of it, they do not base their entire identity on Ancient tribes to distance themselves from their true German heritage and still they remain separate and are called Austrians at the same time.
Im sure you understand this.
Why cant we be like that, we are the Austria of Bulgaria, why is it so "ponizuvajne" for people to accept that and still remain Macedonians.

Because right now i dont know how it isn't ponizuvajne for people and embarrassing that most Makedonci here subconsciously accept that we are a vassal state of Serbia based on their mentality and behavior and at the same time uphold ancient fairytales.:picard2:

I agree with you on the Serbophilism of Macedonians today, and I'm not a big fan of the antichki either, but I also believe it is important for us to remain an independent Slavic people. Don't forget the likes of Georgi Pulevski, Dimitar Chupovski and Chento...these are our heroes too, not just Gruev and Sandanski.

Crn Volk
09-06-2013, 01:07 AM
And this probably includes calling us Tatars, like you did many times.

Bulgarians who don't support independent FYROM are blind nationalists, but Macedonians who don't recognize their closest kin are brainwashed morons.

Only in response to you guys calling us 'fyromians' 'srbomani' etc....it works both ways

bimo
09-06-2013, 01:39 AM
i support the indipendence of republica macedonia , i don't support how they want turn away themselves from bulgarians

Vojnik
09-07-2013, 08:39 AM
i support the indipendence of republica macedonia , i don't support how they want turn away themselves from bulgarians

I agree. It is beneficial for Macedonia to keep Bulgaria close. They are an important ally in the region.