PDA

View Full Version : I hate my countries women, any alternatives?

Pages : [1] 2

Cynewald
07-06-2012, 11:27 PM
I live in England in one of the 10 major cities and seriously, if you aren't tall and/or male model looking, rich or well known, then you are basically invisible here to women. You don't exist. Might as well be dead. Your only other option is forced celibacy or date down and settle for a clinically obese, nasty warpig (i couldn't do that because I'm not attracted to fat women).

I hate it here. You are treated with contempt if your a male and below 6/10 in the looks department. As if I had any part in being non good looking. Average just doesn't cut it, yet average-looking English women have it golden and have numerous dating options, with many thousands of hot guys to choose from. All an average-looking woman has to do is post some semi-naked pics on her Facebook wall and *BOOM* she has a thousand admirers and "likes". It's unfair but thats female Hypergamy for you.

Are there any alternative countries? I just hate this Island. What about East Europe? Romania has some nice girls. What about Italy where the girls are less fat and overall much better looking?

I wanna emigrate. England is serioulsy crippling me mentally.

Graham
07-06-2012, 11:33 PM
American woman like the English accents. You'd do fine there lol. :)

Peyrol
07-06-2012, 11:39 PM
I live in England in one of the 10 major cities and seriously, if you aren't tall and/or male model looking, rich or well known, then you are basically invisible here to women. You don't exist. Might as well be dead. Your only other option is forced celibacy or date down and settle for a clinically obese, nasty warpig (i couldn't do that because I'm not attracted to fat women).

I hate it here. You are treated with contempt if your a male and below 6/10 in the looks department. As if I had any part in being non good looking. Average just doesn't cut it, yet average-looking English women have it golden and have numerous dating options, with many thousands of hot guys to choose from. All an average-looking woman has to do is post some semi-naked pics on her Facebook wall and *BOOM* she has a thousand admirers and "likes". It's unfair but thats female Hypergamy for you.

Are there any alternative countries? I just hate this Island. What about East Europe? Romania has some nice girls. What about Italy where the girls are less fat and overall much better looking?

In Italy you can find both of them (800,000 romanian/moldovan females and 30 millions of italian females). :cool:

Han Cholo
07-06-2012, 11:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/radicalein8/suicidey2.gif

morski
07-06-2012, 11:41 PM
And leave the Brit females to Negroes and Pakis? Show some determination, mate!

gold_fenix
07-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Surprises your thread (if really you aren't trolling) because English girls have famous of go they to the men, like that a English girls have the iniciative, i have seen that here and even when they haven't drunk

Cynewald
07-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Surprises your thread (if really you aren't trolling) because English girls have famous of go they to the men, like that a English girls have the iniciative, i have seen that here and even when they haven't drunk

The English women go to Spain in drones because they know Spanish men are tall, dark and handsome.

Cynewald
07-06-2012, 11:49 PM

I heard American women were just as shallow as English, if not more materialistic.

Cynewald
07-06-2012, 11:50 PM
In Italy you can find both of them (800,000 romanian/moldovan females and 30 millions of italian females). :cool:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MrViviIGN/3346f60.gif

Contra Mundum
07-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Paint your face black, get lip implants, kink your hair, convert to Islam, and talk really stupid. English women will love you.

Sturmgewehr
07-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Grow a pair man, you will find someone that will like you and love u, I think u are giving up too quickly, u can't get any girl u want, if u r short then u have to deal with it, everyone has his or her own defects and not all woman are supposed to like u.

I hope I am not the only one who finds this and another thread u have opened Pathetic.

Alvarado
07-06-2012, 11:58 PM
The English women go to Spain in drones because they know Spanish men are tall, dark and handsome.

This is just tourist propaganda. I know some average looking Spaniards who are quite successful with British women, and they are not tall at all.

ricko0812
07-07-2012, 12:01 AM

They also like maxing out credit cards too so he better have some money or credit lol

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 12:13 AM
if you aren't tall and/or male model looking, rich or well known, then you are basically invisible here to women. .

Not doubt, your ideal place is Spain, women here only look at the souls of men, are not materialistic, if you're a good person can easily get a Spanish girlfriend, as these two:
7f6VRfZk3cQ

Bobcat Fraser
07-07-2012, 12:35 AM

And so it begins. You posted dozens of "woe is me" posts on Celebrity Heights. So many nice people, from around the world, tried to help you. I even posted once or twice. I tried to build your confidence, and we tried to change your perspective. It was all for naught. The good people here will be similarly played. I also recall that you revealed your dark side before you were banned.

Bobcat Fraser
07-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Grow a pair man, you will find someone that will like you and love u, I think u are giving up too quickly, u can't get any girl u want, if u r short then u have to deal with it, everyone has his or her own defects and not all woman are supposed to like u.

I hope I am not the only one who finds this and another thread u have opened Pathetic.

This is the tip of the iceberg. You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Zorg
07-07-2012, 12:46 AM

I've gotta agree. Women here would go "mental", as you guys would say, over your accents.:D

PetiteParisienne
07-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Hey! There are plenty of decent English women! I suggest staying away from pub-crawling tan-o-rexics.

Contra Mundum
07-07-2012, 12:49 AM

Why build your life around women? Stop obsessing over them. Focus on getting your own act together. Women love a man who knows what he wants out of life and carries himself with confidence.

Zorg
07-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Why build your life around women? Stop obsessing over them. Focus on getting your own act together. Women love a man who knows what he wants out of life and carries himself with confidence.

Well, took the words right out of my mout... keyboard:thumbs up

arcticwolf
07-07-2012, 01:27 AM
This reminds me of "Mommy kids in the neighborhood don't agree with me, can we move to another country?" Grow a pair! ;)

StonyArabia
07-07-2012, 01:35 AM
I would say be confident and you probably will get good amount of women. Don't feel bad if you are rejected scoff it of like it's nothing and women will like you. I would say try American or Canadian women. Maybe Russian but if you just want a decent chick no matter what, Latin American will for sure love you from Mexico to Chile or East Asia, heck even in the Middle East. There are lots of options.

Supreme American
07-07-2012, 01:40 AM
I heard American women were just as shallow as English, if not more materialistic.

If you ask me, men are more shallow than women.

Hess
07-07-2012, 01:43 AM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the situation is bad in all of Europe.

The "MTV Culture" has penetrated virtually every European Country, even as far east as Bulgaria and Macedonia.

Óttar
07-07-2012, 01:46 AM
It's not any better over here across the pond mate...

Get some booze and some good books, and put away a fund for whoring occasionally. That way, when you actually do go out hunting chicks, you won't give a fuck whether they reject you or not.

I don't actually go to whores, but I do have a little fund put aside just in case. :cool: I call it Schlampgeld. :P

Quorra
07-07-2012, 01:56 AM

I wanna emigrate. England is seriously crippling me mentally.

It's your fate to live in a matriarchal society. You'll just have to live with it.

You can tell whether a society is patriarchal or matriarchal, by which sex gets the estate on divorce. Not so long ago it was the man, now it's the woman.

You can go live with non-whites if you want, there's still a window before feminism takes hold in some non-western countries. Enough for you to secure a traditional woman.

That's the way it is.

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 02:00 AM
Why build your life around women? Stop obsessing over them. Focus on getting your own act.

I cannot believe what my eyes see, common sense!

Dacul
07-07-2012, 02:01 AM

Romania has some nice girls?
Lol.
Try Scandinavia,that should do for you,since you are from England and an english man.

Quorra
07-07-2012, 02:05 AM
Romania has some nice girls?
Lol.
Try Scandinavia,that should do for you,since you are from England and an english man.

The Swedish girls I've met are lovely. It's a shame those people will be bred down to our level in time:(

Frigga
07-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Personally, I'm not quite certain what to tell you. It seems like you have a lot of issues dealing with this sort of thing, and nothing we tell you will help you. But here are my two cents.

Maybe you could get a mail-order bride. There is always also the red-light district in the cities and/or countries that allow for that sort of thing. In the long run though, maybe it might save you a lot of heartache and money to check out this (http://www.realdoll.com) website.

Hope that our suggestions are helpful, and in the meantime, work on making yourself happy with yourself. If you project insecurity, women will pick up on that, and will be turned off by it.

Partiasn
07-07-2012, 04:11 AM

LOL!

Well what you have heard is Right! ;)

Honestly man I think most all western women are the same, and when you bring a foreign woman back to a cesspool then sooner of later she is going to get some shit on her.

If you know what I mean.

I'm not going to recommend race mixing, but I do have two friends that have wives from china, and one that was looking in Russia.

Honestly if you are a white male, and you want a white GF/Wife, that really does create a problem in the modern world.

Partiasn
07-07-2012, 04:25 AM
It's your fate to live in a matriarchal society. You'll just have to live with it.

It is not a true Matriarchy it is more of a Mangina-archy.
LOL!

You can tell whether a society is patriarchal or matriarchal, by which sex gets the estate on divorce. Not so long ago it was the man, now it's the woman.

Considering men did most of the actual building of that "estate" that seems somewhat fair.

You can go live with non-whites if you want, there's still a window before feminism takes hold in some non-western countries. Enough for you to secure a traditional woman.
That's the way it is.

LOL!

For me that has been the case for quite some time, so I guess it will not be a problem then. As far as feminism securing Non White countries, I seriously doubt they will accomplish that, considering they have to depend on white males to carry that out.

Also there is this little thing called Islam, which does not seem to be prepared to give in to western powers.

Quorra
07-07-2012, 04:32 AM
As far as feminism securing Non White countries, I seriously doubt they will accomplish that, considering they have to depend on white males to carry that out.

Also there is this little thing called Islam, which does not seem to be prepared to give in to western powers.

Mark my words. :p

Partiasn
07-07-2012, 05:15 AM
Mark my words. :p

LOL!

Ok I guess we will have to wait and see.

Mortimer
07-07-2012, 06:11 AM
you can get any woman, just think positive. if you hate your countries women, then go somwehere else where you find the women more appealing (i dont know which kind of women you like but i believe you can have any women from any country). make holidays, or use international dating sites.:)

rashka
07-07-2012, 06:56 AM
You can try Belgrade. :)

In this video, foreigners who live there talk about Belgrade.

BEKs2-mcuwU

Fortis in Arduis
07-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Well, what are you looking for?

Are you looking for marriage or just dating?

Make sure that you are going to the right places, and undertaking the right activities.

It sounds as though the grass will be greener for you no matter where you are, but I would suggest either Spain or Ireland. Of course most women are attracted by your ability to provide for them, so ensure that you can.

Flintlocke
07-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Grab a girl's boobs, if she tries to slap you high five her.

Fortis in Arduis
07-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Grab a girl's boobs, if she tries to slap you high five her.

I was going to suggest rape as an option. Try it. See if it works for you. :)

Flintlocke
07-07-2012, 07:41 AM
My name is Fortis and I have no humor

Talvi
07-07-2012, 07:45 AM
İf you hate the womenin your country, you are on the wrong site. İf all you want to do is whine and bitch about women, find a more suitable site for that.

And if most people around you dont like you the problem is not them. You are the problem. and from what ive seen you post İ sure as hell would not like to date you either.

Fortis in Arduis
07-07-2012, 07:47 AM
My name is Fortis and I have no humor

What about trying the fetish scene? Serious suggestion.

It might be that Cynewald needs to explore his sexuality in that direction.

It's possible that he might find someone with refined and particular tastes which might match his own, in an environment where people are more open-minded and honest with each other. :lightbul:

aimar
07-07-2012, 10:00 AM
it's not better around here, I suggest moving east.

Corvus
07-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Sounds like you had some bad expierence and frustration is clearly visible.
I think in all countries you can find attractive females with decent characters.
And there is a target aim for all kind of men.
So you should not blame your size, phenotyp, body constitution etc. for not
having success with women. I think this is just a compensation and I don`t think emigration will solve your problem. You will face the same struggle anywhere else.

You have to build up your confidence and don`t throw the towel prematurely.
You are still in a very good age and if it is you on your avatar you should not quarrel with your appearance because you look handsome as far as I can judge.
Keep on searching, redefine your strategy and be persistent. In the end you will reap fruits.

Mortimer
07-07-2012, 10:29 AM
İf you hate the womenin your country, you are on the wrong site. İf all you want to do is whine and bitch about women, find a more suitable site for that.

And if most people around you dont like you the problem is not them. You are the problem. and from what ive seen you post İ sure as hell would not like to date you either.

that was harsh, the guy had bad experiences, a little bit more delicacy please

Willem
07-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Dutch girls are really fond of Brits in general, you would do well here.

Fortis in Arduis
07-07-2012, 10:41 AM

Everyone is responsible for their own lives, their own feelings, and thoughts.

Cynewald is projecting and allegedly suffers from Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

That would suggest that he is going around criticising and judging others as well as himself, and is therefore responsible for his own outlook.

Mistic
07-07-2012, 11:27 AM
I was going to suggest rape as an option. Try it. See if it works for you. :)

What??? :mad: I hope you're joking.

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 11:49 AM
As we say here, "l'erba del vicino è sempre più verde" (the garden of your neighbor is always greener than your)...:coffee:

antonio
07-07-2012, 12:04 PM

Spanish men are not tall (just average), not dark (it's English men being too fair) and not handsome (me as honorable exception and probably someone more out there).

Ps. Unfortunatelly for English women Im not use to hang around tourist areas. :coffee:

Dacul
07-07-2012, 12:12 PM
The problem are the women from UK and especially those from England,Talvi do not know what she is talking about.
I already told you,try the women from Scandinavia,maybe you will like them more you are very closed as race to them.

Mraz
07-07-2012, 12:22 PM
There are nice women and bad women everywhere, but I bet that you'll find far more bad women in a bar the night than in a library...Have you ever tried a Paki or Indi girl? :D

Sultan Suleiman
07-07-2012, 12:22 PM

I think this is Darko the Jew pulling a fast one on us :D

Albion
07-07-2012, 12:41 PM
You'll just have to lower your standards mate. If you're not the crème de la crème yourself you can't expect to get those sorts of women.
Yes, it sucks but you have to play the hand you've been dealt with in life. Seeking out Eastern Euros or Asian won't work because women there can be just as shallow as any Western ones (obviously most are decent though, but things won't be any different over there).

So what I'am saying is that you should aim lower, for women more around your 'league'. Ever heard that phrase - ' out of your league'? Well that must be women you're aiming for at the moment.
Seek out Mary, she's good with stuff like this. :D

Turkophagos
07-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Go for your country's men then!

Cynewald
07-07-2012, 12:51 PM
You'll just have to lower your standards mate. If you're not the crème de la crème yourself you can't expect to get those sorts of women.
Yes, it sucks but you have to play the hand you've been dealt with in life. Seeking out Eastern Euros or Asian won't work because women there can be just as shallow as any Western ones (obviously most are decent though, but things won't be any different over there).

So what I'am saying is that you should aim lower, for women more around your 'league'. Ever heard that phrase - ' out of your league'? Well that must be women you're aiming for at the moment.
Seek out Mary, she's good with stuff like this. :D

I'd rather be alone than be with a fat/unattractive woman.

Willem
07-07-2012, 12:55 PM

There are many average-ish looking girls who have difficulties finding men, you could go for those.

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 01:13 PM
As we say here, "l'erba del vicino è sempre più verde" (the garden of your neighbor is always greener than your)...:coffee:

"La hierba es siempre más verde al otro lado de la valla".

Hilda
07-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Dutch girls are really fond of Brits in general, you would do well here.

Shut up, boy.
We don't.

Willem
07-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Shut up, boy.
We don't.

Lol, that's not true. Dutch people are obsessed with anything English or American.

Hilda
07-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Lol, that's not true. Dutch people are obsessed with anything English or American.

Now I see that you're a fat Texan. :thumb001:

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 01:40 PM
if you aren't tall and/or male model looking, rich or well known, then you are basically invisible here to women.

:rolleyes:

Comte Arnau
07-07-2012, 01:47 PM

That's mainly Scandas. Brits are among the most 'inbred' coastourists I've seen. And I've seen a lot.

Foxy
07-07-2012, 02:06 PM
What about Italy where the girls are less fat and overall much better looking?

Well, I have lived also in Australia, I don't know if Aussie women have the same mentality of British women. What I have noticed is that Australian women care way too much about material things and give very few to the other people and get stressed for absurd things, like my cousin's gf who has English origins made a plastic surgery to remove her freckles from the body, absurd! I mean, you have 15 kilos more on your body and you are thinking to remove freckles (that are also nice) instead than doing a diet???
They spend too much about clothes and estetical products and approach men in a voulgar way, for example when they are totally drunken.

I can't say if Italian women would be better for you, they have positive and negative aspects ofc. Besides I am not able to describe them because for me their behavour is normal, but in general they like the man to court them. They don't spend so much about clothes and aestetic products but like if the man brings them to dine out or in vacation, but if they work they pay their own quote, although they consider elegant that it's the man to offer, at least some dines. Negative aspects: they are more jelouse than Australian women so expect a public slap if you look at an other girl.

Anyway I would avoid Milan.

Albion
07-07-2012, 02:06 PM

That's the way it is.

Yes, these are bad times to be a man but maybe it will change in the future if the next generation has balls.
You may find this (http://www.classics.ucsb.edu/mythF09/Bamberger.pdf) (pages 269 - 270) amusing, I know I did. Apparently some dumb savages in South America had a problem with matriarchy too but they revolted and now are strict patriarchies.
Maybe this will happen in Europe if bimbos keep ruining the lives of countless men.

Lol @ the savages though - they basically got tricked by women in halloween costumes. :D

http://t.qkme.me/35clj3.jpg

http://t.qkme.me/35tmoy.jpg

http://t.qkme.me/36ca0r.jpg

http://t.qkme.me/35uxpa.jpg

http://t.qkme.me/35id1o.jpg

http://t.qkme.me/35wuho.jpg

http://t.qkme.me/3586bg.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VSrnkiWaqSQ/TMdG4APsFCI/AAAAAAAAAZg/e3AlxX6QjSo/s1600/Forever-Alone-7.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 02:25 PM
I think women in the South of Italy are the best "wifes", I say just by instinct, I cannot verify if it is true, I think this area should have the right mix of Catholic traditionalism and liberalism, I do not know how to explain it better.

or you can always hunting a wife in the Basque country, if you decide this last option cannot forget of:
http://www.histarmar.com.ar/Balleneros/Fotosballeneros/arpon03.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
07-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Be an assertive aggressive prick, it works out for me :)

Albion
07-07-2012, 02:30 PM
I think women in the South of Italy are the best "wifes", I say just by instinct, I cannot verify if it is true, I think this area should have the right mix of Catholic traditionalism and liberalism, I do not know how to explain it better.

or you can always hunting a wife in the Basque country, if you decide this last option cannot forget of:
http://www.histarmar.com.ar/Balleneros/Fotosballeneros/arpon03.jpg

I don't know about Southern Italy. When I look at it I sometimes think that the Godfather should have been the Godmother instead. ;)
It seems like old women are the bosses of their families, maybe it's just stereotypes but most stereotypes have a grain of truth in them.

Foxy
07-07-2012, 02:37 PM
I don't know about Southern Italy. When I look at it I sometimes think that the Godfather should have been the Godmother instead. ;)
It seems like old women are the bosses of their families, maybe it's just stereotypes but most stereotypes have a grain of truth in them.

There is a big difference between S.Italy of 70 years ago and modern S. Italy and anyway in the old S. Italy women had to work and shut up.

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 02:38 PM

Maybe, but I think in this land the women are the least "feminazis-feminists".

Foxy
07-07-2012, 02:42 PM

Also Romania, Greece and Ukraine are not feminist at all.

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 02:45 PM

Southern italian birthrates, for the first time since neolithic, are now lower in south and islands than in the centre or here in the north.

Foxy
07-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Southern italian birthrates, for the first time since neolithic, are now lower in south and islands than in the centre or here in the north.

Yes but because they have not money/work/garantees to make children, I know it for sure. Mentally speaking they are still quite conservative, I mean in Apulia and Basilicata at least.

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 02:51 PM

Greece maybe, the others are too culturally alien or their women do not enjoy a good reputation in Spain, although individually maybe is different.

Albion
07-07-2012, 02:53 PM
There is a big difference between S.Italy of 70 years ago and modern S. Italy and anyway in the old S. Italy women had to work and shut up.

Yes, but TV will be around for years yet... :D

Indeed. It's not a negative stereotype per se, it is just a stereotype that there's bossy old matriarchs in Southern Italy which rule their families. ;)

I always thought of my (English) gran in that way too, she's not around now though. :(

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Yes but because they have not money/work/garantees to make children, I know it for sure. Mentally speaking they are still quite conservative, I mean in Apulia and Basilicata at least.

Lucanians (Basilicata) are the most traditional people on the Earth, i remember my travel to Matera and Metaponto...500,000 people with less than 5000 immigrants, mostly albanians, moldovans and romanians.

IMHO, southern Italy (but specifically Basilicata, Calabria and Puglia) for me is another world...totally different mentality, way of living, way of thinking, etc. (i'm not talking in a negative way, obviously) than here in the north-west.

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 02:55 PM

that's not necessarily a bad thing, the world is overpopulated with humans, the important thing is if they are native born.

Foxy
07-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Lucanians (Basilicata) are the most traditional people on the Earth, i remember my travel to Matera and Metaponto...500,000 people with less than 5000 immigrants, mostly albanians, moldovans and romanians.

IMHO, southern Italy (but specifically Basilicata, Calabria and Puglia) for me is another world...totally different mentality, way of living, way of thinking, etc. (i'm not talking in a negative way, obviously) than here in the north-west.

edit

Hilda
07-07-2012, 02:58 PM

They will be a feminist if they come to a western world like Dutch and British women. :D
If you would like to marry an eastern women, don't bring them here and marry in the wife's country because they will be changed soon by our cutty personality. :D

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 03:05 PM
The worst thing that a man can do is marry with an attractive woman from a poor country, thinking that she'll be grateful with him for showing the "first world", the women raised in the jungle learn quickly, are survivors.

Foxy
07-07-2012, 03:08 PM
The worst thing that a man can do is marry with an attractive woman from a developing country, thinking that she'll be grateful with him for showing the "first world", the women raised in the jungle learn quickly, are survivors.

If the man approaches her that way, i.e. "I am superior to you because I come from a richer country and you are just a beautiful whore" it is normal that she will act as such.

Prince Carlo
07-07-2012, 03:08 PM

Northern Italy is infested by gypsies - maghrebians who are steadily raising your birth rates. :D

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 03:09 PM
The worst thing that a man can do is marry with an attractive woman from a developing country, thinking that she'll be grateful with him for showing the "first world", the women raised in the jungle learn quickly, are survivors.

Unfortunately, many romanian/moldovan (immigrant) women here cares only about these two:

http://twilightofmycountry.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/500_euro.jpg

http://cdn.guadagnorisparmiando.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Passaporto-italiano.jpg

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 03:16 PM
If the man approaches her that way, i.e. "I am superior to you because I come from a richer country and you are just a beautiful whore" it is normal that she will act as such.

True, but the end of the story for the man is a quick divorce and pay a pension for life xD

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Unfortunately, many romanian/moldovan (immigrant) women here cares only about these two:

http://cdn.guadagnorisparmiando.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Passaporto-italiano.jpg

if you remove the passport and sex, we have a Spanish woman xD xD xD

Foxy
07-07-2012, 03:21 PM

Ofc if you are immigrant in a richer country and you are a woman, single and quite attractive and in your country you are starving the first thing you do is to find a man to marry. I think the human soul is the same everywhere after all.

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Ofc if you are immigrant in a richer country and you are a woman, single and quite attractive and in your country you are starving the first thing you do is to find a man to marry. I think the human soul is the same everywhere after all.

Io lo chiamo "parassitaggio" e chi si fa inculare "mentecatto", sinceramente. ;)

Conosco persone che si sono letteralmente rovinati sposando la prima immigrata di cui si sono invaghiti...ma questo è un altro discorso.

Foxy
07-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Io lo chiamo "parassitaggio" e chi si fa inculare "mentecatto", sinceramente. ;)

Conosco persone che si sono letteralmente rovinati sposando la prima immigrata di cui si sono invaghiti...ma questo è un altro discorso.

Beh solitamente i suddetti uomini sono: piuttosto bruttarelli, sfigati e con mucho cash.

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Northern Italy is infested by gypsies - maghrebians who are steadily raising your birth rates. :D

Maghrebi birthrate is heavy declining, luckily.

The fact is that here ethnic-mix is very high...about 40% of young couples are romanian/moldovan/ukrainian/russian/balkanic girl - italian guy or maghrebi/romanian/east euro man - italian girl.

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 03:30 PM

Mentecatto o mentecatos en español, pardillos los llamamos. Muchos hombres han acabado arruinados al tener una relación con una mujer inmigrante.

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Mentecatto o mentecatos en español, pardillos los llamamos. Muchos hombres han acabado arruinados al tener una relación con una mujer inmigrante.

Esattamente, questo era il concetto che volevo esprimere nel post precedente.:D
Ed è una situazione che sfortunatamente ha mandato in vacca molti conti bancari di molti ingenui maschi italioti. :D

(God bless spanish-italian mutual intelligibility :cool:).

Foxy
07-07-2012, 03:35 PM

Ma di che nazionalità sono queste donne? Anche gli spagnoli si fanno "infinocchiare"?

Ps: in Abruzzese we say " s'hann arrujinat' " instead that "si sono rovinati", I smell an other hispanism. :D

Comte Arnau
07-07-2012, 03:38 PM
I'd say that the image of the Southern Italian über-Catholic housewife alla Loren should be moved these days onto Malta.

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 03:41 PM
I'd say that the image of the Southern Italian über-Catholic housewife alla Loren should be moved these days onto Malta.

This kind of southern italians are disappeared since 1985 minimum...but american hollywoodian stereotypes are die hard....just read the first part of this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_people

Foxy
07-07-2012, 03:44 PM
This kind of southern italians are disappeared since 1985 minimum...but american hollywoodian stereotypes are die hard....just read the first part of this...

According to this 7% of Italians belong to linguistic minorities like Arbereshe, Greeks, Germans, Catalans. It means almost 1/10. Really? Without counting immigrants? :eek::eek::eek:

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 03:47 PM
According to this 7% of Italians belong to linguistic minorities like Arbereshe, Greeks, Germans, Catalans. It means almost 1/10. Really? Without counting immigrants? :eek::eek::eek:

7% of 61,000,000 people is about 5 millions, i find this impossible sincerely.
Arbereshe are 200,000, colonial greeks less than 30,000, same for croatians in Molise...tirolers are 500,000.

But the funniest part is this:

Italian people are generally known for their localism, both regionalist that municipalist, attention to clothing, family values and devoutness to the Christian faith and association with the Catholic Church.

:lol::lol::lol:

Comte Arnau
07-07-2012, 03:47 PM

known for... attention to clothing...

:D

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 03:49 PM

This is true, unfortunately.

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Ma di che nazionalità sono queste donne? Anche gli spagnoli si fanno "infinocchiare"?

Esto ocurre en todos los países desarrollados, en España suelen ser sudamericanas, rumanas o rusas, en Almería son famosas estas últimas.

Archduke
07-07-2012, 03:51 PM
if you aren't tall and/or male model looking, rich or well known, then you are basically invisible here to women. You don't exist. Might as well be dead.

I think that the problem is in you, not because you are not "male model looking", "tall", "rich", or "weel known".

My cousin study in one of the biggest cities in Great Britain and he said that almost all hot british chicks are with the east asian midgets.

So my advice is wherever you go, change your mentality, this is your real problem imho.

Foxy
07-07-2012, 03:52 PM

Before the crisis maybe.

But the funniest part is this:

:lol::lol::lol:

The only ultra-catholic young Italians I know are borderline people that remember me a bit Ned Flanders. All the others are semi-atheist/agnostic or "I believe in something but I don't believe in the Church" types.

Foxy
07-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Esto ocurre en todos los países desarrollados, en España suelen ser sudamericanas, rumanas o rusas, en Almería son famosas estas últimas.

Stessa cosa qui. Ci metterei anche le africane: molte fuggono dalle ex colonie italiane dove qualcuno parla ancora la lingua e vengono qui a cercare il pollo da spennare. E anche le ucraine, moldave, ceche, slovacche, BALTICHE!! Fondamentalmente tutto l'Est.

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 03:57 PM
^

Paesi ed etnie che peraltro qui sul forum sono considerate il quo maius cogitari nequit dell'europeità e che sono intoccabili :lol:

Foxy
07-07-2012, 04:01 PM
^

Paesi ed etnie che peraltro qui sul forum sono considerate il quo maius cogitari nequit dell'europeità e che sono intoccabili :lol:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Le più dignitose sono le cinesi.

Comte Arnau
07-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Yesterday walking the streets between 1 and 2 o'clok -something I try not to do in summer- I thought I was living in Russia. For every local, a horde of Russian blondies. Daughters of newly-rich guys, probably, as most were wearing ostentatious outfits, but mostly hot, I must admit.

Oh, and yes, that was quite off-topic, I know. :D

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 04:05 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Le più dignitose sono le cinesi.

:laugh:

Ok, now i'll stop the OT and i'll defuse the thread with a tamarra (and beautiful....orgasm at 2:15) song.
:cool:

VtyOk1NloME

Foxy
07-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Yesterday walking the streets between 1 and 2 o'clok -something I try not to do in summer- I thought I was living in Russia. For every local, a horde of Russian blondies. Daughters of newly-rich guys, probably, as most were wearing ostentatious outfits, but mostly hot, I must admit.

Oh, and yes, that was quite off-topic, I know. :D

Well my city in Abruzzo is a slavo-dacian country now. Full of Romanians and Russians. I am used to that now, but in my case most are 1st generation immigrants. Think that they organize also Russian themed parties . :rolleyes2:

Partiasn
07-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Now I see that you're a fat Texan. :thumb001:

LOL!

You mean the Texans from Fredericksburg? :p

Albion
07-07-2012, 04:11 PM

I find it quite nice that there are still remnants of Magna Grecia and the Messapians (I know, you'll tell me the Arbereshe are Medieval ;) ).

Foxy
07-07-2012, 04:13 PM
I find it quite nice that there are still remnants of Magna Grecia and the Messapians (I know, you'll tell me the Arbereshe are Medieval ;) ).

No, Arbereshe arrived here in the XVII century. It's the number that is wrong. In Italy there aren't 5 millions people belonging to ethnic minorities. Greek is still spoken only in 2-3 villages of Apulia and Calabria.

Comte Arnau
07-07-2012, 04:15 PM

Well, we Catalans in Italy are reduced to one single town, so I don't really think we give delle noie to you. :p

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 04:16 PM

Italiot greek was the main language of "extreme southern Italy" (Basilicata, Calabria, Sicily and part of Apulia) until 1200 A.D. circa, only after Crusades the neapolitan language began to spread into these land (and originated other southerner dialects).
In Sicily the arab conquest exterminated all the linguistical remnants of greek colonies.

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 04:18 PM
No, Arbereshe arrived here in the XVII century. It's the number that is wrong. In Italy there aren't 5 millions people belonging to ethnic minorities. Greek is still spoken only in 2-3 villages of Apulia and Calabria.

After italian, counting immigrants is romanian the most spoken language (about 2 million people, counting moldovans), then tosk albanian (6-700,000), then maghrebi arab (500,000), then mishreq arab (100,000) and then slavic languages (1 million speakers added together).

Albion
07-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Greek is still spoken only in 2-3 villages of Apulia and Calabria.

It's nice to see at least a tiny remnant of it after all this time though.

In Sicily the arab conquest exterminated all the linguistical remnants of greek colonies.

Yes, it's a good job the Normans turned up in a way or they'd be North Malta or worse - North Tunisia! :D

Foxy
07-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Goodbye Italy. We are f****d. Why people come here? We are swarthy ignorant retarted inferior people with a shitty economy and an history of militar failures. :D

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 04:21 PM
It's nice to see at least a tiny remnant of it after all this time though.

Yes, it's a good job the Normans turned up in a way or they'd be North Malta or worse - North Tunisia! :D

Modern sicilian language developed from some isolated villages of the island, where latin languages were spoken, plus received a lot of other meridional influences from neapolitan, calabrese, etc, plus many words of greek, arab and germanic origin.

Sikul arab survives now only as official language of Malta.

Peyrol
07-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Goodbye Italy. We are f****d. Why people come here? We are swarthy ignorant retarted inferior people with a shitty economy and an history of militar failures. :D

Oh really, we are in the g8 and we're 3rd euro economy only because Berlusconi f***d with other leaders.

Foxy
07-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Oh really, we are in the g8 and we're 3rd euro economy only because Berlusconi f***d with other leaders.

I thought it was a renmant of the aryan blood of ancient Romans. :pout:

Albion
07-07-2012, 04:27 PM

You have a nice climate, good cities and strategic position that the rest of Europe just wishes it had.

Comte Arnau
07-07-2012, 04:28 PM

You'd be higher if he hadn't thought Merkel was a culona inchiavabile, though. :tongue

Balmung
07-07-2012, 04:31 PM
They also like maxing out credit cards too so he better have some money or credit lol

Metropolitan girls.

I doubt small town Americans girls are like that.

ricko0812
07-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Metropolitan girls.

I doubt small town Americans girls are like that.

maybe back in mayberry 50 yrs ago.

Balmung
07-07-2012, 04:41 PM
maybe back in mayberry 50 yrs ago.

:( Well, we Americans like to spend money. It helped make us the largest Film, Music, Video game etc market. Our consumers buy up everything! Can't even find my favorite chips in the store anymore because these bastards buy everything up!

Brits can't be tall, dark, and handsome?

Random dark Brit

http://dyertimes.com/files/images/David%20Gandy%20hs.jpg

:lol:

Albion
07-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Brits can't be tall, dark, and handsome?

Random dark Brit

:lol:

They can, the Welsh, many Irish and Western English and Western Scottish are typically 'Dark Brits'.

I have brown hair, brown eyes and tan slightly in summer - am I a dark Brit? :D

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9950/brits.png

Jedthehumanoid
07-07-2012, 05:00 PM

I think that they like our hills and the fact that we like them:D

The Lawspeaker
07-07-2012, 05:04 PM
"La hierba es siempre más verde al otro lado de la valla".

"Het gras is altijd groener aan de overkant/bij de buren". Essentially the same thing.

The Lawspeaker
07-07-2012, 05:04 PM

40 years ago. Yet again: Amsterdam is hardly the Netherlands.

Albion
07-07-2012, 05:05 PM
I think that they like our hills and the fact that we like them:D

Yes, all the Dutch I know around here all live on the top of hills actually... their plan to nick our hills has been discovered!
Tuan tells me they're sought after in NL, they seek to buy our hills and colonise them full of Dutches! :D

The Lawspeaker
07-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Yes, all the Dutch I know around here all live on the top of hills actually... their plan to nick our hills has been discovered!
Tuan tells me they're sought after in NL, they seek to buy our hills and colonise them full of Dutches! :D

You only need to look at the best parts of town: they are usually the highest parts of town. In my town: the forested hills on the south side have homes whose value is well over 1 million. Whereas the old polderland where I live is where the less wealthy people have their homes.

Balmung
07-07-2012, 05:10 PM
They can, the Welsh, many Irish and Western English and Western Scottish are typically 'Dark Brits'.

I have brown hair, brown eyes and tan slightly in summer - am I a dark Brit? :D

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9950/brits.png

lol, your map.

I don't consider brown hair dark. Maybe you're 50% ubermensch & 50% untermensch :lol:

But yeah why is Britain so stereotyped? I think as far as looks the British isles are among one of the most diverse.

You see types like Christian Bale but then you see Anglo saxon ubermensch warriors like this guy.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2s7zvkp.jpg

Albion
07-07-2012, 05:12 PM
You only need to look at the best parts of town: they are usually the highest parts of town. In my town: the forested hills on the south side have homes whose value is well over 1 million. Whereas the old polderland where I live is where the less wealthy people have their homes.

Yes, because the rich want all you paupers to drown once sea levels rise. ;)

The Lawspeaker
07-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Yes, because the rich want all you paupers to drown once sea levels rise. ;)

Exactly. :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
07-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Shut up, boy.
We don't.
Willem seems to forget that Amsterdam and the Netherlands (it's a bit like Paris and the rest of France these days) are two completely different worlds. I remember that I took my English ex to Amsterdam (it was her first time in the Netherlands) when we were still a couple and even she noticed how different the city was from the rest of the country when we went to my hometown afterwards. In ethics, the number of foreigners around, the way things look, the language: everything.

I was born in Holland myself but I always get a culture shock when I go West again.

Jedthehumanoid
07-07-2012, 05:19 PM

My son was in Italy the week of the semi final victory and in a Tratt on the night, he loves Italy and first went there when he was 6 months old. It's a fabulous country who wouldn't want to go there. Every year we would go out to stay with friends and I would ask to go to the local village restaurant. Not so much to enjoy the food but to watch Italians in their families across the generations behaving as proper families.:)

Flintlocke
07-07-2012, 05:20 PM
My son was in Italy the week of the semi final victory and in a Tratt on the night, he loves Italy and first went there when he was 6 months old. It's a fabulous country who wouldn't want to go there. Every year we would go out to stay with friends and I would ask to go to the local village restaurant. Not so much to enjoy the food but to watch Italians in their families across the generations behaving as proper families.:)

You didn't say nuthin bout the girls :coffee:

Jedthehumanoid
07-07-2012, 05:26 PM

I used to buy Country Walking magazine and head off to do the suggested walks. In one particular copy a reader asked why there were so many Dutch cars about when he was out on walking expeditions. In the next copy there were hordes of Dutch subscibers writing in to explain how much they liked the UK. I love to see a Dutch car on the road here, it always makes me smile.:D

The Lawspeaker
07-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I used to buy Country Walking magazine and head off to do the suggested walks. In one particular copy a reader asked why there were so many Dutch cars about when he was out on walking expeditions. In the next copy there were hordes of Dutch subscibers writing in to explain how much they liked the UK. I love to see a Dutch car on the road here, it always makes me smile.:D

It's mainly the landscape, the history and the fact that people speak English there (the primary language we learn in school - a lot of children grow up on a steady diet of Roald Dahl next to someone like Thea Beckman (at least in my days) - and more recently f.i Harry Potter, British series and films are also widely distributed here). A lot of Dutch people don't like the prices and the food much though.

Partiasn
07-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Yes, these are bad times to be a man but maybe it will change in the future if the next generation has balls.
You may find this (http://www.classics.ucsb.edu/mythF09/Bamberger.pdf) (pages 269 - 270) amusing, I know I did. Apparently some dumb savages in South America had a problem with matriarchy too but they revolted and now are strict patriarchies.
Maybe this will happen in Europe if bimbos keep ruining the lives of countless men.

LOL!
All that is necessary to wipe out Modern Feminist Matriarchy is to turn off the electricity for an extended period of time, then Poof! Patriarchy is back in full force. ;)
LOL!
Liberals as a general Rule are ignorant, utopianist blowhards.

LEXX was a pretty lame SiFi Series, but this one Mocking Feminist was somewhat funny. :p
6cY1DZvwPUo

Albion
07-07-2012, 05:34 PM
lol, your map.

I don't consider brown hair dark. Maybe you're 50% ubermensch & 50% untermensch :lol:

But yeah why is Britain so stereotyped? I think as far as looks the British isles are among one of the most diverse.

Indeed it is a land of contrasts, it has a lot of diversity in looks much as France does.

The following are all British Islanders - look at the diversity in looks:

http://quages.com/images/3963-5.jpg
Clive Owen - English or Welsh, I forget which.

http://topnews.in/light/files/Pierce-Brosnan_3.jpg
Pierce Brosnan - Irish

http://www.maxi-fond-ecran.com/fond-ecran/celebrites-hommes/sean_connery_004.jpg
Sean Connery - very swarthy for a Scot

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Keira_Knightley_TIFF_2005.jpg/428px-Keira_Knightley_TIFF_2005.jpg
Keira Knightley before she went all anorexic - English

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/futuresoon/EveMyles-1.jpg
Eve Myles - Welsh

http://www.hairstylesidea.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/kate-beckinsale-long-wavy-hairstyles-2.jpg
Kate Beckinsale - English

I think women are usually lighter than the men, I see a lot of blonde women around here but not so many blonde men.

Jedthehumanoid
07-07-2012, 05:39 PM
You didn't say nuthin bout the girls :coffee:

Nor the men, I'm afraid you've lost me here:confused:

Flintlocke
07-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Nor the men, I'm afraid you've lost me here:confused:

Since this is the thread about the non-appreciation of English girls, I thought you'd say something about the Italian girls. :)

Albion
07-07-2012, 05:42 PM
It's mainly the landscape, the history and the fact that people speak English there (the primary language we learn in school - a lot of children grow up on a steady diet of Roald Dahl next to someone like Thea Beckman (at least in my days) - and more recently f.i Harry Potter, British series and films are also widely distributed here). A lot of Dutch people don't like the prices and the food much though.

Advice for tourists - just go to the supermarkets and cafes for food like everybody else. Look for a Aldi or a Morrisons and you'll be alright, smaller retailers are always more expensive. ;)

Demhat
07-07-2012, 05:43 PM

Your kidding right? the average height of the Spanish team is 170 cm.

Balmung
07-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Indeed it is a land of contrasts, it has a lot of diversity in looks much as France does.

The following are all British Islanders - look at the diversity in looks:

http://quages.com/images/3963-5.jpg
Clive Owen - English or Welsh, I forget which.

http://topnews.in/light/files/Pierce-Brosnan_3.jpg
Pierce Brosnan - Irish

http://www.maxi-fond-ecran.com/fond-ecran/celebrites-hommes/sean_connery_004.jpg
Sean Connery - very swarthy for a Scot

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Keira_Knightley_TIFF_2005.jpg/428px-Keira_Knightley_TIFF_2005.jpg
Keira Knightley before she went all anorexic - English

Eve Myles - Welsh

http://www.hairstylesidea.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/kate-beckinsale-long-wavy-hairstyles-2.jpg
Kate Beckinsale - English

I think women are usually lighter than the men, I see a lot of blonde women around here but not so many blonde men.

Do you know where in Scotland Scott Speedman's parents were from (think he was born in England though) because too me he looks like hundreds of White Americans. I see his phenotype everywhere here.

http://www.thecinemasource.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/scott_speedman-barneys_version-8.jpg
http://www.thecinemasource.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/scott_speedman-barneys_version-3.jpg
http://www.thecinemasource.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/scott_speedman-barneys_version-2.jpg

Albion
07-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Do you know where in Scotland Scott Speedman's parents were from (think he was born in England though) because too me he looks like hundreds of White Americans. I see his phenotype everywhere here.

http://www.thecinemasource.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/scott_speedman-barneys_version-8.jpg
http://www.thecinemasource.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/scott_speedman-barneys_version-3.jpg
http://www.thecinemasource.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/scott_speedman-barneys_version-2.jpg

I'm not sure what part of Scotland they're from.

Comte Arnau
07-07-2012, 07:44 PM

A handful of some 20 people hardly represents anything. The average height for young males in Spain is 178 cm.

Gospodine
07-07-2012, 08:28 PM
I live in England in one of the 10 major cities and seriously, if you aren't tall and/or male model looking, rich or well known, then you are basically invisible here to women.

Sounds a lot like Australia to be honest. Chicks here have pretty high standards and they love anything remotely dark.

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 08:35 PM

The Spanish Basquet team are 205 cm of average, four times the number of your intellectual Coefficient.

Albion
07-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Sounds a lot like Australia to be honest. Chicks here have pretty high standards and they love anything remotely dark.

Sometimes I think a few of the women over here really overestimate their looks.
Because of this some men in a similar 'league' lose out.

Gospodine
07-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Btw mate, is it just me or do English chicks love the black schlong?

Every mixed-race English couple seems to be a white girl coupled with a black guy and usually the guy looks like he just fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down.

Magtheridon
07-07-2012, 09:03 PM

You're just too much of a beta-male. Man up.

Albion
07-07-2012, 09:45 PM

Every mixed-race English couple seems to be a white girl coupled with a black guy and usually the guy looks like he just fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down.

I don't think it's any worse than in other Western countries. You mention white women with black men, but what about white men with Asian women?
Some people have fetishes I suppose, but for most of them it's because they're too ugly to get a white partner. Race mixers are typically just losers.
Even the multiculturalist elite typically don't race mix. I always find it ironic to see them writing about how much they love diversity and other cultures and then as soon as a white man marries an Asian he is a sad loser (usually it is true, but that is beyond the point - it's hypocrisy).

Talvi
07-07-2012, 09:48 PM

well every time someone tries to let him down easy he starts whining and saying its a stupid excuse. someone needs to show him his real place/value.

Quorra
07-07-2012, 09:49 PM
10 more pages in 12 hours? :old We used to play outside!:p

Lábaru
07-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Eve Myles - Welsh

I know her of torchwood episodes, has a face full of freckles(evident in the zooms), blue eyes and probably dye her hair dark, I do not think she is a good example of dark British.

Some actors of Torchwood with brown hair:
http://img.poptower.com/pic-43160/torchwood-miracle-day-starz.jpg?d=1024
http://popculturezoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/6-Eve-Myles-as-Gwen-Cooper_-Kai-Owen-as-Rhys-Williams_Cour.jpg

But with better light are light brown.
http://www.assignmentx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/torchwoodsdfsdf_1.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
07-07-2012, 10:21 PM
I have a radical solution: Love your country's women.

Shocking, I know, but things might work out better for you.

gold_fenix
07-07-2012, 10:29 PM

i am 1.75 the average heigh here is 1.78 cm, yesterday i was in a shopping center most of men taller than me i felt like a dwarf

Han Cholo
07-07-2012, 10:41 PM
I have a great advice:

unkIVvjZc9Y

RagnarLodbrok666
07-07-2012, 10:44 PM

Gee seems like there might be a few several hundred there a socialable lad could party with. But If I were to go there on vacation I think I'd only find myself playing cricket and jamming out to folk rock at some pub with the ones over there. Simply because...well thats how I vacation.

I don't know maybe if you just chill out not think about and act how I would if I was visiting your country you'd at least make some social progress.

Partiasn
07-08-2012, 12:23 AM

LOL!

Ah good old fashioned "Kalashnikov Love".

Oh how I the love the 7.62x39 mm.

LOL!

If it were only that simple.

Fortis in Arduis
07-08-2012, 12:43 AM
LOL!

Ah good old fashioned "Kalashnikov Love".

Oh how I the love the 7.62x39 mm.

LOL!

If it were only that simple.

http://errordactyl.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/adultjpg2-737095.jpg?w=500

?

I was only making a suggestion. :)

Foxy
07-08-2012, 09:14 AM
Well, we Catalans in Italy are reduced to one single town, so I don't really think we give delle noie to you. :p

Catalans and Spaniards in general have a lifestyle so similar to us that they are never a "noia". :D Problems start with immigrants that have a very different culture, a.k.a. Africans, Middle Easterns and Asians, then Eastern Europeans. The French and the Spaniards are ok.

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 01:31 PM
That was Talvi.

Gospodine
07-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Chris Rock has some good advice to offer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiSKxw2B2PU

Peyrol
07-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Catalans and Spaniards in general have a lifestyle so similar to us that they are never a "noia". :D Problems start with immigrants that have a very different culture, a.k.a. Africans, Middle Easterns and Asians, then Eastern Europeans. The French and the Spaniards are ok.

French in 2012 are the fast growing foreigner group here in Piemont :lol:

Kazimiera
07-08-2012, 07:30 PM
I cannot comment on English women, although I can make a suggestion...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Brigitte_sex_doll_2011-04-02_18-09-35_116.jpg

arcticwolf
07-08-2012, 07:34 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Brigitte_sex_doll_2011-04-02_18-09-35_116.jpg

Partiasn
07-08-2012, 07:46 PM

I was only making a suggestion. :)

Love is a two way street. One way "Love" is called obsession and dependency.

Your typical heterosexual mangina generally has a dependency complex on women, thanks to the way Western Society worships the pussy.

As such th typical western female is looking for a RL Ken that will fit into her "Lifestyle" and is not prepared to deal with anything outside her self.

As such you have a match made in hell.

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Kazimiera, not funny. Except for Buddhist Arcticwolf.

Partiasn
07-08-2012, 07:58 PM

You are so low tech
LOL!

I say get a "Real Doll"

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/5999809-lg.jpg

Give the Japs another few decades and she will be able to wash your car, do your dishes, and not complain about it.

LOL!
:p

Kazimiera
07-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Give the Japs another few decades and she will be able to wash your car, do your dishes, and not complain about it.

LOL!
:p

Give them another few decades and she WILL. The idea here is to make her as realistic as possible. ;)

Partiasn
07-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Give them another few decades and she WILL. The idea here is to make her as realistic as possible. ;)

Think of her as a Plastic Rose, she has all the color, shape and what have you, but with some of the unpleasant reality of real roses left out.

Such as the thorns. :rolleyes:

LOL!

Óttar
07-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Really it comes down to money. Money builds confidence, and if all else fails, you can afford hookers. You have to have a good job to afford $200 a pop.

Like this female comedian said, "You want to know what to wear to pick up girls?" "How about a suit and briefcase?"

That's the truth. You have to have something concise to say when they ask you what you do for a living. Personally, I think it's retarded that conversations start like that, but what can you do?

Partiasn
07-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Really it comes down to money. Money builds confidence, and if all else fails, you can afford hookers. You have to have a good job to afford $200 a pop.

Like this female comedian said, "You want to know what to wear to pick up girls?" "How about a suit and briefcase?"

That's the truth. You have to have something concise to say when they ask you what you do for a living. Personally, I think it's retarded that conversations start like that, but what can you do?

Because the average woman is going to be driven toward the source of the resources. Same as men are driven toward looks.

If it is the Nigger that has the money, then that is where she will be. Unfortunately that is pretty much an unsustainable path.

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 08:56 PM
For hose who think there are no mistakes in evolution, think of women who devout themselves to negros or sand negros for that matter. I rest my case.

Talvi
07-10-2012, 07:52 AM
That was Talvi.

İ just tell it like it is, baby.

Mistic
07-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Is this thread still going? *yawn*

Piper
07-15-2012, 12:38 AM
I hate my countries women, any alternatives?
Yeah: stop caring, and they'll be all over you.
No, seriously.

Partiasn
07-26-2012, 03:06 AM
For hose who think there are no mistakes in evolution, think of women who devout themselves to negros or sand negros for that matter. I rest my case.

I would say that women respond to their own instincts just as men do. And one of those is deciding which man can best support kids.

Man of them are not able to weigh out the reality of racial survival in this mix of issues.

Osprey
07-26-2012, 04:38 AM
My advice :
First look for a girl in churches and libraries, and not bars and clubs.
Second, find a girl who resembles you and is fit (since you hate fatties)
Third woo her with all possible energy.
Fourth convert her to your beliefs.

Óttar
07-26-2012, 04:49 AM
Women are incapable of understanding or empathizing with male rage. Ironic, since they are the source of it in the first place.

My advice is to see hookers for a week straight supposing you can afford it. You might experience what Japanese Buddhists call satori or "spontaneous enlightenment."

Also, try copious amounts of gin and tonic, skydiving, learn an instrument, something.

rhiannon
07-26-2012, 05:11 AM
Your only other option is forced celibacy or date down and settle for a clinically obese, nasty warpig (i couldn't do that because I'm not attracted to fat women).

I hate it here. You are treated with contempt if your a male and below 6/10 in the looks department. . What about Italy where the girls are less fat and overall much better looking?

It seems only fair that if you call yourself below a 6/10 in the looks department, perhaps you ought consider women who are similar in the looks department.

I don't know what you look like, and women can certainly surprise you. Nonetheless......if you see yourself as a dog, is it realistic to be pining for hot girls?

Mary
07-26-2012, 05:50 AM

There's nothing wrong with your women, sure they're a bit trashy, but it's a style. I think the problem is your expectations. Maybe you can post some pics. of what you're looking for?

Eastern Europe generally has hot girls, but they generally expect you to be a tough guy.

Romania - women are all about the money. And they're not very pretty. Take a charter to Mamaia, flash some money, and you have it made.

Italy - hairy, loud, annoying, do not want.

Osprey
07-26-2012, 05:51 AM
There's nothing wrong with your women, sure they're a bit trashy, but it's a style. I think the problem is your expectations. Maybe you can post some pics. of what you're looking for?

Eastern Europe generally has hot girls, but they generally expect you to be a tough guy.

Romania - women are all about the money. And they're not very pretty. Take a charter to Mamaia, flash some money, and you have it made.

Italy - hairy, loud, annoying, do not want.

Just stuff some male mate value bullshit into his head and he'll be alright.

Contra Mundum
07-26-2012, 06:04 AM

Maybe you're in denial. ;)
http://skinny-kenny.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/gay-men.jpg

Mary
07-26-2012, 06:05 AM
Just stuff some male mate value bullshit into his head and he'll be alright.

A man has to sell himself on something. He can choose between:

* Looks
* Sex
* Money (resources)
* Violence

It's what I can think of right now. But he can't sell himself on being average.

Osprey
07-26-2012, 06:24 AM
A man has to sell himself on something. He can choose between:

* Looks
* Sex
* Money (resources)
* Violence

It's what I can think of right now. But he can't sell himself on being average.

Looks?
I thought only violence counted....
Or maybe women have weird tastes which they define as good looking.
I honestly never understand the types which majority of the women find good looking.

Bronze
07-26-2012, 06:25 AM

what the hell dude, arent there more women than men in England? there has to be some available women that are 6/10 or below that you could go for. There are women for everyone, in the worst case scenario do like the niggers and go for a fat and ugly lady, i bet they will happily take any white guy they can get.

Bronze
07-26-2012, 06:27 AM
Paint your face black, get lip implants, kink your hair, convert to Islam, and talk really stupid. English women will love you.

Fat and ugly English women will, not the rest.

rhiannon
07-26-2012, 06:32 AM
Fat and ugly English women will, not the rest.

Not all fat women are ugly. Moreover, some of what gets called fat by the likes of posters on this forum is definitely NOT fat:( Fat women...especially if they're younger....can always lose weight, anyway.

I see black men with both larger and smaller white or black women...at least this is how it rolls around here.

Osprey
07-26-2012, 06:35 AM
Not all fat women are ugly. Moreover, some of what gets called fat by the likes of posters on this forum is definitely NOT fat:( Fat women...especially if they're younger....can always lose weight, anyway.

I see black men with both larger and smaller white or black women...at least this is how it rolls around here.

That's why i really don't understand why ugly men whine.
(Not calling the OP ugly btw)
They get good looking women because of their money, character and sometimes even a girl's insecurity of handsome men.
Its the traditional and good looking men who have to scrounge in the trough to find a diamond.

Bronze
07-26-2012, 06:40 AM

only the fat and ugly white english chicks do that, because they have lower standards. Thats pretty much the only english girls black guys get excluding some of the heavily mixed mulattos.

Osprey
07-26-2012, 06:45 AM
only the fat and ugly white english chicks do that, because they have lower standards. Thats pretty much the only english girls black guys get excluding some of the heavily mixed mulattos.

Om the contrary my dear fellow, in the blond blond couples the girl is usually blond and slightly robust. Like your faelid, baltid or borreby type.
Sad to say but a large majority of your typical Gracile halstatts tend to either racemix or go with dark, olive skinned men.

Bronze
07-26-2012, 06:51 AM

when i say fat i mean anything like this or bigger:

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_576/12956305248OsT2n.jpg

and the times when the white girl dating a black dude isnt fat she is always ugly, like 4/10 at best.

The only occasional exceptions to this seem to be when the "black" dude is very mixed, like some mulattos. And obviously when fame and wealth is a factor.

It makes sense since pure black men are considered ugly by other races of women, so since uglier women and fat women often have low self esteem they also have lower standards and less options, so they are often willing to date blacks.

Bronze
07-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Om the contrary my dear fellow, in the blond blond couples the girl is usually blond and slightly robust. Like your faelid, baltid or borreby type.
Sad to say but a large majority of your typical Gracile halstatts tend to either racemix or go with dark, olive skinned men.

no, thats just bullshit that the internet and western race mix propaganda has made you believe. "Gracile halstatts" as you call them do not date blacks except in rare occassions when the black guy is very mixed and barely looks black. the truly black guys only end up with ugly and/or fat white women.

And yeah im already aware that olive skinned men like souther europeans are popular among even the hot swedish women here, but i think the culture and language is part of that fascination. Even some arabs here get some decent girls occasionally.

There will always be rare exceptions, i mean even nerdy chinese guys some times get a good looking white woman (which i have never seen IRL but on youtube :mmmm:) but most of what you say there is simply bullshit that people who rarely socialize with others themselves will make you believe.

Mistic
07-26-2012, 07:51 AM
when i say fat i mean anything like this or bigger:

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_576/12956305248OsT2n.jpg

and the times when the white girl dating a black dude isnt fat she is always ugly, like 4/10 at best.

Why don't you explain what "ugly " is?

TheNepenthe
07-26-2012, 11:38 AM

That's what I call attention-whore. Nothing to do there. Nothing meaningful and reasonable, anyway.

It's natural and sensible that a person wants a partner who can surely support himself (their children as well someday), afford gifts of affection and attention and cover his expenses for a holiday together.

As for the rest from what I've read, you're looking in the wrong places in the right country. Unless you're too ugly and dumb, which I doubt.

You won't find a decent person in parties and clubs, but art exhibitions, book promotions, decent concerts and similar.
I see you look for them via facebook as well and what I've said in the previous sentence applies as well. Look for people with same interests and life-views (fan-pages, groups, events, mutual friends).

It isn't easier nor harder than anywhere in civilized world, but it isn't impossible either.

Patience and action required.

rhiannon
07-26-2012, 11:45 AM

Exactly. The woman he pictured isn't even heinously fat, either....she's just plump. She has a nice face, though.

Bronze
07-26-2012, 11:54 AM

There are many different ways someone can look ugly, there can be a single noticable feature that ruins a face completely or just lack of symmetry or a other things like eyes to close, hook nose etc.

it can look something like this:

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/tennis/players/full/1913.png&w=350&h=254

or like this:

http://cache.thisorth.at/00000/01063/090.460x325.jpg

or the less extreme but still bad

http://thedirty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/DIRTY_php06WRcl.jpg

to give some examples.

Some will say its all subjective but in reality thats only half the truth. There are some universal standards and you usually see people who are equally or similary goodlooking dating.

So this guy might still say those girls above are attractive:

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000024221533-p268zf-crop.jpg?8b4aa3f

Bronze
07-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Exactly. The woman he pictured isn't even heinously fat, either....she's just plump. She has a nice face, though.

"Heinously" fat people would be referred to as obese, and look something like this imo:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00992/Obese-women_992046c.jpg

For me, fat simply means overweight, and that previous girl isnt just "chubby" (which would equal "slightly overweight") she looks fat. I dont think her face looks nice, not horrible but definitely not nice.

But this is just how I see it, but I think its a pretty standard definition of what fat looks like.

rhiannon
07-26-2012, 12:29 PM
"Heinously" fat people would be referred to as obese, and look something like this imo:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00992/Obese-women_992046c.jpg

For me, fat simply means overweight, and that previous girl isnt just "chubby" (which would equal "slightly overweight") she looks fat. I dont think her face looks nice, not horrible but definitely not nice.

But this is just how I see it, but I think its a pretty standard definition of what fat looks like.

I don't see her as fat....just chubby/plump....which is obviously overweight...but not grossly so.

Everyone has their own definition I guess lol

The pics here are fat for sure!!

Bronze
07-26-2012, 12:56 PM
I don't see her as fat....just chubby/plump....which is obviously overweight...but not grossly so.

Everyone has their own definition I guess lol

The pics here are fat for sure!!

Yeah i guess, in my opinion this is chubby/slightly overweight:

http://jamesleejobe.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/rubenesque-model-1_full.jpeg

thats still okay looking though, but any more weight than that and its to much imo.

rhiannon
07-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Yeah i guess, in my opinion this is chubby/slightly overweight:

http://jamesleejobe.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/rubenesque-model-1_full.jpeg

thats still okay looking though, but any more weight than that and its to much imo.

She looks pretty normal to me lol. I have mellowed over the years in my judgement about these things.... This woman is probably a plus size model....but she is not plus size herself.

The other woman you posted is clearly plus sized....but still qualifies under the chubby category....just MORE so than the woman you are showing here.

Of course, we are not able to see her lower half...so she may be bigger than she appeared in the photo.

Ánleifr
07-26-2012, 01:31 PM
What city are you in? Have you thought about Wales or Scottish chicks?

Anatolian Eagle
07-26-2012, 01:34 PM
Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Ukraine, Russia...

Ánleifr
07-26-2012, 01:39 PM
Is this thread still going? *yawn*

Dude!! You have a nice English woman right here, Mistic!! you should PM her and you all should get together for some coffee or something and see what happens.

Osprey
07-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Dude!! You have a nice English woman right here, Mistic!! you should PM her and you all should get together for some coffee or something and see what happens.

I think she's married with kids.

Bronze
07-26-2012, 02:26 PM
She looks pretty normal to me lol. I have mellowed over the years in my judgement about these things.... This woman is probably a plus size model....but she is not plus size herself.

The other woman you posted is clearly plus sized....but still qualifies under the chubby category....just MORE so than the woman you are showing here.

Of course, we are not able to see her lower half...so she may be bigger than she appeared in the photo.

Yeah now when I look at it again, this last woman is just slightly chubby,or more like curvy. Was hard to find a good example, but I guess chubby would be between this one and the earlier fat woman I posted.

Óttar
07-27-2012, 03:13 AM
[Eastern European women...] but they generally expect you to be a tough guy.
This is true of almost all women, everywhere.

Bronze
07-27-2012, 03:41 AM

Well they want you to be mentally tough, and not needy. You dont need to be physically tough in most places, although in eastern Europe it might be different.

TheNepenthe
07-27-2012, 08:12 AM

Tough, you mean like...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/Jock,_the_Gorilla_(2).jpg

Now, THIS is the real stuff:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120523203458/witch/images/c/c5/Cedric.jpg

Took him from a comic book, because i couldn't find one irl and I doubt I will.
But none the less, he's the man!

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 08:31 AM
Well women like tall men just like men like women with a nice ass and breasts

Osprey
07-27-2012, 09:13 AM
Well women like tall men just like men like women with a nice ass and breasts

Taller than themselves, you mean.

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 09:17 AM
Taller than themselves, you mean.

No we like tall men,if he is just 1 cm taller it does not help

15-20 is best:thumb001::thumb001:

Osprey
07-27-2012, 09:20 AM
No we like tall men,if he is just 1 cm taller it does not help

15-20 is best:thumb001::thumb001:

Iam 26 cm taller than you

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Iam 26 cm taller than you

that is great,with your 196 cm i am sure you get many looks:p

Osprey
07-27-2012, 09:23 AM
that is great,with your 196 cm i am sure you get many looks:p

My so is 180.
Tallish redhead to be precise :)

evon
07-27-2012, 09:23 AM

I think its demographics being the problem, not women in general, too many men and the competition becomes harder, its the same problem in my city, at least its my impression that women are very critical of whom they date and so on, but not so much in terms of sexual partners. Nottingham used to have more women then men, but i dont know if thats the case anymore?

Mordid
07-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Might as well be dead..
So you hate women? If so, go gay then, my dear weird friend. Or do blokes piss you off just as bloody much? If so, then why not just lock yer-bloody-self away and never see another living soul again, as long as ya bleedin' live, ya miserable sod?! Have a nice life, Happy Cynewald.

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 09:28 AM
My so is 180.
Tallish redhead to be precise :)

would you ever date a woman that was much shorter?

Osprey
07-27-2012, 09:30 AM
would you ever date a woman that was much shorter?

Dating is quite alien to me.
I first judge a girl and then court her.
As to your question , no. I like to leave the shorter women for the shorter guys :)

Mordid
07-27-2012, 09:34 AM
Well women like tall men with big cock just like men like women with a nice ass and breasts
Fixed.

Osprey
07-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Fixed.

Typical Mordid Behaviour :D:D:D

Corvus
07-27-2012, 09:36 AM
Bosnian is a naughty girl :D

Osprey
07-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Bosnian is a naughty girl :D

And Mordid is a naught boy :D

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 09:44 AM
Dating is quite alien to me.
I first judge a girl and then court her.
As to your question , no. I like to leave the shorter women for the shorter guys :)

What is short for you?

I see very often guys over 190 cm with short girls under 170 cm,seems to be very common

Osprey
07-27-2012, 09:48 AM
What is short for you?

I see very often guys over 190 cm with short girls under 170 cm,seems to be very common

Interracial relationships are also very common.
Infact people thinking like us are in the minority.
Short for me is like below 175.

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 09:55 AM
Interracial relationships are also very common.
Infact people thinking like us are in the minority.
Short for me is like below 175.

You cant compare those 2 things.Interracial relationship with short vs tall:eek:

Osprey
07-27-2012, 10:14 AM
You cant compare those 2 things.Interracial relationship with short vs tall:eek:

It so happens that Tall White Men pair up with short white women and the tall white women go for negroes instead of short white men.
That's the reason for my choice.
Short women are not unattractive at all.
They are very cute.

Ánleifr
07-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosnian
"Well women like tall men with big cock just like men like women with a nice ass and breasts"

Bosnian! How dare you ;)

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 03:34 PM
It so happens that Tall White Men pair up with short white women and the tall white women go for negroes instead of short white men.
That's the reason for my choice.
Short women are not unattractive at all.
They are very cute.

Whats wrong with tall men taking short women?

Osprey
07-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Whats wrong with tall men taking short women?

Nothing.
It just leaves the tall women with no mates and who are often unwilling to lower her standards to date short men.
Then comes the tall black.

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Most guys prefer just average women,no 190 cm guy is going to take a girl 160 cm ..that looks silly

A woman that is over 170 cm is cnsidered tall,since average for a woman is 165 cm,so maybe the extremely tall ladies have problems(like those 180 cm) but they are very few

Behemot
07-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Somehow I always end up with 190cm-205cm guys ....and I don't pick 'em for height :confused:
I'm 170 ,so it always looks silly :D

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Somehow I always end up with 190cm-205cm guys ....and I don't pick 'em for height :confused:
I'm 170 ,so it always looks silly :D

Ii thought i am overreacting with height,but realized it is really important for me..i know silly but that is how i am

i started to go out with one guy,and he was exactly my height..and that really bothered me a lot,things did not work out,not because of his height,but the height was a problem factor for me.So now i am open with it,i prefer tall guys only:D:D:D

Osprey
07-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Ii thought i am overreacting with height,but realized it is really important for me..i know silly but that is how i am

i started to go out with one guy,and he was exactly my height..and that really bothered me a lot,things did not work out,not because of his height,but the height was a problem factor for me.So now i am open with it,i prefer tall guys only:D:D:D

What if he was a short alpha?
Like the sort you see in Italian Americans?

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Short guys tend to be that,tall guys are more calm..i like that more

Albion
07-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Short guys tend to be that,tall guys are more calm..i like that more

Yes, always attempt to make up for their short stature with aggressiveness. Kind of like how you always see yappy little dogs like Yorkshire Terriers barking a lot more than larger ones.

PetiteParisienne
07-27-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm 5'2'' (157.5cm) so it doesn't take much to be taller! :p Good height is an attractive feature in men because it helps the woman feel safer.

Osprey
07-27-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm 5'2'' (157.5cm) so it doesn't take much to be taller! :p Good height is an attractive feature in men because it helps the woman feel safer.

Proportionately, tall men have longer muscle fibres.
That means more strength.
Although, a short guy with long limbs can be equally destructive.

Mordid
07-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Good height is an attractive feature in men because it helps the woman feel safer.
...Until their tall partners gets beaten up by midgets, then they wont feel safer.

Osprey
07-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Yes, always attempt to make up for their short stature with aggressiveness. Kind of like how you always see yappy little dogs like Yorkshire Terriers barking a lot more than larger ones.

Like the gangster Al Pacino growling and barking in front of the tall, calm and squinting Dirty Harry :D

Han Cholo
07-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Women need to realise short people beating taller people is far from being an uncommon occurrance. I've already seen and been in enough brawls to know this. If you want protection I'd reccomend you to date an aggressive, testosterone driven guy rather than just a tall guy.

So no, in most of the cases a tall guy won't protect you, especially not from many persons. A tall guy might have an advantage over an average guy of the same built but he will be in disadvantage against 2. Possible threats are rarely alone, humans (of any race) tend to act more submissive when they are not numerically superior. But anyway what is this protection crap for? You don't live in a jungle.

Here's a good example of a "short" guy standing the ground against a far bigger one.

2JEIjIyySDw

Chagaev is 1.83 and Valuev 2.10. 27 cm difference, and probably around 30 kg too.

PetiteParisienne
07-27-2012, 05:19 PM
...Until their tall partners gets beaten up by midgets, then they wont feel safer.

Well we all have to worry about that, now, don't we?

Mordid
07-27-2012, 05:21 PM
^not me :D

Apina
07-27-2012, 05:22 PM
What a depressing post. I think it is alot to do with the way that you present yourself. If you present yourself with confidence and in a positive way, you'll get a positive response, but if you are self-conscious and anxious around women, then probably not.

Osprey
07-27-2012, 05:26 PM
The short paranoia is already alive and abounding.
My two cents :
Every short guy is a tall guy to an even shorter woman.
And since women are shorter on average, men don't have anything to fear :p

Hurrem sultana
07-27-2012, 05:34 PM
The short paranoia is already alive and abounding.
My two cents :
Every short guy is a tall guy to an even shorter woman.
And since women are shorter on average, men don't have anything to fear :p

Well many girls judge by "if i wear high heels,is he still gonna be taller?" if yes,then yes he is tal in our eyes:p:D

Osprey
07-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Well many girls judge by "if i wear high heels,is he still gonna be taller?" if yes,then yes he is tal in our eyes:p:D

Some uncertainty is always allowed in any group with reasonably, real specimens.

Behemot
07-27-2012, 09:56 PM

It's a common thing
But,I don't have any problem even if he is shorter than me......just ,somehow.....they all drop due to the reasons that have nothing to to with height.....and the ones that "stick" are ......well,30-40 cm higher than me :rolleyes:.....
Maybe it has something to do with what you sad-temper. I like calm guys too :)