PDA

View Full Version : If you could change a thing about you. What would it be

Mortimer
07-07-2012, 12:07 PM
I would change lots of thing, but one thing its not possible to change with normal way but id like to have would be pale eyes. I think they would look good on my swarthy looks, i think swarthy guys with pale eyes are just handsome and awesome. Like Gabriel Garko.

If i had Pale Eyes, i could look like Garbiel Garko (he is very handsome)
http://www.ads-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Gabriel-Garko.jpg

Stefan
07-07-2012, 12:12 PM
As far as physical features go, I wouldn't mind being taller.

Psychologically/Mentally, I suppose I'd want to be more empathetic, although not too much so it changes my personality and abilities. I've been working on this. I would also like to not have as many sensory problems and obsessions.

Other than that, I think I'm fine with who I am. Things I'm not fine with tend to be dynamic rather than static, such as personality flaws like arrogance or ignorance.

Mortimer
07-07-2012, 12:14 PM
As far as physical features go, I wouldn't mind being taller.

Psychologically/Mentally, I suppose I'd want to be more empathetic, although not too much so it changes my personality and abilities. I've been working on this. I would also like to not have as many sensory problems and obsessions.

Other than that, I think I'm fine with who I am. Things I'm not fine with tend to be dynamic rather than static, such as personality flaws like arrogance or ignorance.

yes i would like to be taller as well, and of course toned

Mraz
07-07-2012, 12:15 PM
I'd be more aggressive and wicked.

Leadchucker
07-07-2012, 12:21 PM
As far as physical features go, I wouldn't mind being taller. .....

Me too :thumb001: My legs could use some stretching, a 25" (63cm) inseam is just silly. If I had "normal" proportioned legs,I'd be about 5'11" (180cm) instead of 5'6" (167cm).

Mistic
07-07-2012, 12:22 PM
I would like stronger nice shaped fingernails that don't keep breaking.

Mordid
07-07-2012, 12:22 PM
i need to shave my mustache and my pubic hair.

Albion
07-07-2012, 12:30 PM
I'd be a bit taller, 6'2 instead of 5'9 and have a stronger build, something like Daniel Craig in the bond films - strong ecto-mesomorph.
I'd also be more out going.

So yeah.... never going to happen... :rolleyes:

Corvus
07-07-2012, 12:35 PM
I would like to be stronger built. I am a hardgainer and it needs a lot of effort to build up muscles for me. I have not found the key for it until now.

Willem
07-07-2012, 12:36 PM
I wish I had shoe size 46 instead of 47 :D because the latter size is rarely available in shops but they usually have the former.

Piparskeggr
07-07-2012, 12:57 PM
I'd like a stronger level of self-discipline to finish projects I start in a timely manner. Otherwise, though I'm not the tallest, slimmest or handsomest, I am comfortable in my skin.

~Nik~
07-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Slightly less touchy IRL.