PDA

View Full Version : 18-year old charged in Florida cat mutilations

Atlas
06-15-2009, 05:36 PM
MIAMI – A teenager faces charges in a gruesome string of cat mutilations and killings that have horrified his neighbors and shaken animal lovers in Florida communities.

http://rr.com/media/jpeg/2009/06/14/8049398/192xX.jpg

Tyler Hayes Weinman(:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:), 18, was charged with 19 counts each of animal cruelty and improperly disposing of an animal body and counts of burglary related to the deaths.

In the past month, residents in the Palmetto Bay and Cutler Bay neighborhoods have reported finding the bodies of more than two dozen cats. Police said some were likely killed by dogs. Some were missing fur — neighbors said some had been skinned — and appeared to have been cut with a sharp, straight instrument, police said.

Father Douglas B. Weinman, who is a dentist, bills his office as a “family oriented, full service general dental practice.”

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090615/ap_on_re_us/us_cats_mutilated

Tabiti
06-15-2009, 05:37 PM
A future serial killer.

The Lawspeaker
06-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Yap and my advise would to make sure that he won't turn into a serial killer: he should be disposed off.

Absinthe
06-15-2009, 05:43 PM
A future serial killer.
Yes, classic case of Conduct Disorder later to be Antisocial Personality Disorder. Such people cannot be rehabilitated as they cannot feel guilt or remorse.

This is one of the cases that deserve the death penalty, because of the level of hazard for society.

Tabiti
06-15-2009, 05:45 PM
If that lied in my power that boy would be in a special ward until the end of his life. Unfortunately, they are going to make some "treatment", clear his records and free him to do whatever he wants.

Atlas
06-15-2009, 05:47 PM
It's a true fact, most serial killers or mass murderers start with animals.

And sometimes in jail - as he will be charged as an adult - will certainly not make him nicer.

Hope the Florida autorithy will keep the two eyes on him.

By the way people, have you noticed his name ?

Tabiti
06-15-2009, 05:51 PM
He needs special regime on special place (jail) for dangerous psychos like him.

I don't think being jewish is so important in the case, after there are still many non jewish serial killers.

Äike
06-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Psychos like him should be imprisoned. Killing such a large amount of cats isn't normal. I feel sorry for the cats, I don't even want to think about the painful death that they had. Cats are intelligent and I'm quite sure that they have some kind of feelings. I have had a cat.

Tabiti
06-15-2009, 06:04 PM
For me killing and torturing animals for fun is the same as killing and torturing people for fun.
Animals are innocent and pure beings, therefore they deserve less to die even than people, since we are supposed to be reasonable enough to carry responsibility for our actions.

Atlas
06-20-2009, 05:10 PM
He has such a smug look on his face...

Prison will clear that right up.

Óttar
06-20-2009, 05:52 PM
This piece of shit should be skinned and improperly disposed of, with a highly dishonourable burial.

The Lawspeaker
06-20-2009, 07:12 PM
If that lied in my power that boy would be in a special ward until the end of his life. Unfortunately, they are going to make some "treatment", clear his records and free him to do whatever he wants.
Special wards are pretty expensive and we spend enough money as it is on special cases that are dangerous to society as we import them wholesale.
My advise would be to give him a sound effective treatment that other then your relatively expensive idea always works and is a lot cheaper:

http://makesplash.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/noose.jpg

It's a low tech, good old fashioned, medicine that heals all ills.

Lady L
06-20-2009, 11:20 PM
:(

I think the best way to handle these kinds of things is to do exactly to them as they did the animals. Then point and laugh at them too! ;)

Rainraven
06-21-2009, 12:18 AM
For me killing and torturing animals for fun is the same as killing and torturing people for fun.
Animals are innocent and pure beings, therefore they deserve less to die even than people, since we are supposed to be reasonable enough to carry responsibility for our actions.

Only too true Artisch.

If he can kill a poor defenseless cat that has done nothing wrong then what would he do to someone who actually tried to cross him? A real menace to society that doesn't deserve to be given the chance whereby anything like this could ever happen again.

Beorn
06-21-2009, 12:36 AM
I hear the guy is hotly tipped to become the new chef at my local Chinese take-away.

Cato
06-23-2009, 02:00 AM
Shocking but in no way surprising. I think a few games of "drop the soap" in lock-up with big Bubba or LeRoy will fix his wagon wheels.