PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the section.

Svarog
06-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Thank you for the opportunity given to have a section on this forum as my countrymen and I will certainly use it to promote Serbian culture as a primary goal, as not many people know much about Serbia beside bull crap served by media I welcome the opening of Serbian section and a chance to demonstrate a different side, usually ignored, of our lovely country :)

Belated thank you :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
06-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Your article about the Belgrade Fortress was quite interesting. Too bad that the reconstruction didn't work though.
I am glad that we have a Serbian section here now- show us more about your country ? Your works of art, your music etc ?

Aemma
06-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Yes I too am looking forward to "travelling" your country Svarog. You are indeed a good ambassador. I'm so very glad that you are here. :) I'm looking forward to seeing and learning more about your beautiful country. :) A big thank you goes to you too! :) :thumb001:

Svarog
06-15-2009, 05:52 PM
I will definitely post more, but posting all at once usually end up in people being overwhelmed (fed up?) and take a look at one thread or two while others left ignored, I have loads of material but will post it one or two at a time and give it a bit time for people to check it out, not everyone have time to read forum posts about some country whole days, not to worry, there will be plenty more soon :)

Vulpix
06-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the thanks :D! Always appreciated :thumb001:!

Atlas
06-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Serbia deserved its own place. :) Congrats on making the Serb forum something nice and interesting. Unlike the French forum, but can you blame us, we have revision. :lol: