PDA

View Full Version : A woman with a pedigree.

derLowe
07-08-2012, 08:05 AM
I been reading forums for a long time now and I have witnessed a pattern developing. "People complain that there is not good woman left in their province/country/continent."

I recently went to England which has a very bad reputation regarding trashy woman( In SA at least). In my travels there I only met 2 girls that elicited the "eeeeeeeeeeewwwwww" response the rest of the woman were dressed nicely and elegantly. I did stay mostly in upper class neighborhoods and rural areas, so perhaps that was a contributing factor.

This and other experiences in my life had led me to conclude that most men look for woman in the wrong places, where they will find the wrong woman.

I always preferred a woman with a pedigree so to speak, some one who comes from a stable, successful family with a good history. Woman like that wont be found among trash they will be found among other successful people.

I would love to hear your opinions on this.

Several point to note:

I come from a fairly dysfunctional family.
Good people can come from bad backgrounds on occasion.

Curtis24
07-14-2012, 08:29 AM
There are plenty of good women.

derLowe
07-14-2012, 01:22 PM
There are plenty of good women.

That's very true.

Corvus
07-14-2012, 01:56 PM
There is a famous saying:
The grass is always greener on the other side.

It reminds me of a friend of mine who travelled to Australia some time ago and told me
for days that there are so many beautiful women downunder, it is incredible.
He did not know in which direction to look first :p

So it maybe some selective perception because normally people are in a better mood when they are on holiday.

Absinthe
07-14-2012, 02:00 PM
So it maybe some selective perception because normally people are in a better mood when they are on holiday.

:thumb001: