PDA

View Full Version : Will New Zealand soon be Maori again?

Albion
07-08-2012, 02:26 PM
The Maori and Polynesian population in NZ seems to be growing very fast - do you think they'll become the majority? Will NZ return to be Maori with Europeans as a minority? :eek:

It's a serious question. More importantly, what do Aussies and Kiwis think?

StonyArabia
07-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Yes the Maori population has grown but even if they become the majority the elite will most likely still be of Anglo-Celtic stock. Though I doubt the White population will be pushed aside or dominated by the Maoris anytime soon.

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Different races living side by side have three paths:
1. Merge into one race (like India);
2. Race war of extermination;
3. Evolve into different species.

Balmung
07-08-2012, 03:17 PM
What? oh no.

We must send the Anglo forces immediately to free New Zealand.

Albion
07-08-2012, 03:23 PM
What? oh no.

We must send the Anglo forces immediately to free New Zealand.

The Brits will happily send over more people to help reinforce the numbers. ;)

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 03:27 PM
The Brits will happily send over more people to help reinforce the numbers. ;)
Albion, before you go on colonisation ventures, you Brits need to secure your island first.

Albion
07-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Albion, before you go on colonisation ventures, you Brits need to secure your island first.

There's 50 million English, we can spare 10 million of them. ;) The English are breeding fine, immigrants are just being invited over by the government regardless of this though.
The government wouldn't care if we had 100 million people on this little island. :(

Graham
07-08-2012, 03:45 PM
If that were to happen. You can say good bye, to winning the Rugby world cups. New Zealand dominance.

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 03:45 PM
The government wouldn't care if we had 100 million people on this little island. :(
I never care about numbers. I care about idea.

The question is: what living idea represents your nation?

If you support the idea, then the more people, the better. If you oppose the idea, then the less people, the better.

IMO.

Balmung
07-08-2012, 03:46 PM

Brits have a good population for the size of the British isles. I think only Scandinavian countries should be worried when it comes to immigrants.

Britain is too populated and the British have input too much of their genetics around the world to ever really go extinct.

Albion
07-08-2012, 04:02 PM
I never care about numbers. I care about idea.

The question is: what living idea represents your nation?

If you support the idea, then the more people, the better. If you oppose the idea, then the less people, the better.

IMO.

Too many people will just ruin the country for all of us. There's currently around 50 million English and 10 million Celts in the British Isles, the population is projected to hit 70 million in a few decades.

Britain is too populated and the British have input too much of their genetics around the world to ever really go extinct.

Yes, NZ and Australia are still mainly British although there's some Italian and other input there now too.
In America and Canada most have some German or other ancestry too, but like you said - we're everywhere, even if in diluted form. ;)

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Brits are going extinct in London.

Balmung
07-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Too many people will just ruin the country for all of us. There's currently around 50 million English and 10 million Celts in the British Isles, the population is projected to hit 70 million in a few decades.

Yes, NZ and Australia are still mainly British although there's some Italian and other input there now too.
In America and Canada most have some German or other ancestry too, but like you said - we're everywhere, even if in diluted form. ;)

Here in America we overestimate German ancestry.

I believe in 1780 74% of American caucasians were from the British isles. Germans only made up 6.9% of the population in 1780. In 1980 50 million people claimed English ancestry. The largest wave of Germans occurred in 1820 and after. These German ships also included many Jews and german speaking indivisuals in Germany. Between 1820-1980 i believe we recieved a total of 7 million + ethnic Germans. If you look up the immigration statistics and historical records it makes no sense that Germans would have reached 50 million and outnumbered/outbred the majority in such a short time.

Most American Caucasians have a heavy British component or colonial blood if they can trace their families far enough. Our Germans, our Italians they are almost always English, Scottish, Irish, or Welsh and sometimes all 3 of them or 4. Our two Dutch presidents had a heavy British component and even our current Black president is Irish & English.

The real German American number shouldn't even be 20 million. The number keeps miracuously jumping up as well. It used to be 49 million.....Germans keep appearing out of nowhere.

You can see the evidence in the phenotypes of average American whites as well. Or even the Surname majority. Yes, African Americans also have English surnames and many foreigners Anglicized their names. But i highly doubt every German American would have anglicized their names as plenty other foreigners such as Italians kept their surnames. If the number was truly 50 million you would be sure to see ateast 3-5 German surnames in the top 20.

As for Canada, British isles is still the majority, French canadians are the second largest. I think there's only around 3 million Germans in Canada.

Albion
07-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Brits are going extinct in London.

I think Europeans are going extinct in all their capital cities. :(

Peyrol
07-08-2012, 04:49 PM
I think Europeans are going extinct in all their capital cities. :(

Not in Rome, the city is still 85% italian.

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 04:53 PM
The most American part of USA- Mid West is heavily Germanic.

Germans have superiority complex and they don't tend to mix with outsiders very much. When they went to America, they formed their own communities. They tended to live in smaller towns and villages, where birth rate is higher. It is possible German Americans are numerous purely because of their higher reproductive rate.

Sarmatian
07-08-2012, 05:02 PM
There are very few pure Maori alive today. Most of them are heavily mixed and look almost like Whites. They are most likely to assimilate if we will give them enough time.

Balmung
07-08-2012, 05:25 PM
The most American part of USA- Mid West is heavily Germanic.

Germans have superiority complex and they don't tend to mix with outsiders very much. When they went to America, they formed their own communities. They tended to live in smaller towns and villages, where birth rate is higher. It is possible German Americans are numerous purely because of their higher reproductive rate.

I'm afraid even a state like Minnesota has a heavy British isles component. many people who come from there are from varying ethnicities. Its not really the "Nordic land" people claim it is. Out of all the actors who have come out of Minnesota ive only seen one who looks really Scandinavian and thats this guy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c2/Garrett_Hedlund_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg/487px-Garrett_Hedlund_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

It may have more German input than other locations, but they're still quite mixed. Remember people like Jessica Biel & Vince Vaughn come from Minnesota. Two heavily mixed indivisuals. Maybe in 1880 it would have been more Germanized, i don't think it applies today though.

arcticwolf
07-08-2012, 06:15 PM
There are very few pure Maori alive today. Most of them are heavily mixed and look almost like Whites. They are most likely to assimilate if we will give them enough time.

Mate, there are quite a few dudes over here, blond hair, blue eyes who carry .... Indian tribal cards. hehehe

They claim Indian Heritage in the distant past to get freebies. It works like a charm over here.

Comte Arnau
07-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Aotearoa, 2022.

http://static.stuff.co.nz/1328258875/599/4624599.jpg

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Superior American, I have seen many Germanic looking Americans in reality TV shows. If they were of British descent, the component was of later Germanic Anglo- Saxon and Viking extraction.

IMO.

arkas
02-28-2019, 02:38 AM
Possibly but it is unlikely, although I think Asian immigration, East and South, are also contributing to the declining White population. I reckon the future will probably be a mixed race population and I don't know if they'd really maintain the Maori identity tbh.

If they all mixed today the average person would be around 70% White, 20% Polynesian and 10% Asian.

Funnily enough there is an old Hollywood actress, Merle Oberon, she was known to be mostly White British with partial Indian and Polynesian heritage.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSZuj0O0vKX4ErYAjGZQY1ZA_OYUr6 WVtB9iEyTfdE_Clmw_nZV
The future of the Kiwis could look something like her lol

Dna8
02-28-2019, 02:56 AM
Perhaps some time in the future an Asian ethnic majority New Zealand might, on account of a future style of voting, make NZ a politico culturally and legally, Maori ethnostate.

frankhammer
02-28-2019, 03:03 AM
Perhaps some time in the future an Asian ethnic majority New Zealand might, on account of a future style of voting, make NZ a politico culturally and legally, Maori ethnostate.

Yeah, nah.

Nazarene
02-28-2019, 03:07 AM

My God, the women would be very aesthetic.

frankhammer
02-28-2019, 03:13 AM

You need to get out and about more. :p Most Chinese are not gorgeous. Most Polynesians are not good looking and are fat. Most Maoris are not good looking, poor and with a shitty attitude. (For both the latter, the average is pretty damned ugly) God damn it, even our indians seem to be the ugliest on the planet.

Now combine those with a rather average honky population. The future isn't bright for a handsome and pretty mulatto population.

Dna8
02-28-2019, 03:15 AM
Even five hundred years into the future, how will NZ's aesthetics compare with today..

frankhammer
02-28-2019, 03:21 AM
Even five hundred years into the future, how will NZ's aesthetics compare with today..

You tell me...

https://i.imgur.com/Te6y4tN.png

Sarmatian
02-28-2019, 03:21 AM

Would you date Abo women? From my experience an average Maori woman looks is somewhere in between Aboriginals and Indonesians. It's extremely rare for some to have refined Asian features dominating and only in such cases they do come out as quite attractive. But their attitudes are still appalling.

Dna8
02-28-2019, 03:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Te6y4tN.png

I never once mentioned music, I'm not sure how Keith Richards is relevant..

Ayetooey
02-28-2019, 03:23 AM
I doubt it. White population is still rising in terms of numbers, just not in percent. More likely it’ll become an Asian majority state but I doubt that will happen either:

Nazarene
02-28-2019, 03:33 AM
You need to get out and about more. :p Most Chinese are not gorgeous. Most Polynesians are not good looking and are fat. Most Maoris are not good looking, poor and with a shitty attitude. (For both the latter, the average is pretty damned ugly) God damn it, even our indians seem to be the ugliest on the planet.

Now combine those with a rather average honky population. The future isn't bright for a handsome and pretty mulatto population.

Lmao I'm taking the piss bro. I'm not really attracted to any of those groups tbh, European New Zealanders are the best looking handsdown.

Nazarene
02-28-2019, 03:34 AM
Would you date Abo women? From my experience an average Maori woman looks is somewhere in between Aboriginals and Indonesians. It's extremely rare for some to have refined Asian features dominating and only in such cases they do come out as quite attractive. But their attitudes are still appalling.

I wish bro, I live in Aussie now and I'm dying to check out that Australoid aesthetic

GreentheViper
02-28-2019, 03:45 AM
Yes, their take over is inevitable, as long as the evil white hating liberal establishment is still in power!!

frankhammer
02-28-2019, 04:16 AM
Lmao I'm taking the piss bro. I'm not really attracted to any of those groups tbh, European New Zealanders are the best looking handsdown.

The only truly serious part of that post was about the ugly NZ Indians. Thank you colonial Britain, Fiji and what I assume are untouchables...

Wōden
03-10-2019, 11:14 AM
I'd say if the racial trends of today continue, Maori would likely be mostly mixed with the Europeans to a point where all could claim native ancestry (that's certainly not the case now). But things going as they are, we'll likely have a much larger Asian population in the future, however the Asians here are very endogamous relative to Europeans and Maori; meaning we'd probably have a society mostly made up of east Asians (primarily Chinese) and then some sort of European-Maori amalgam.

Wōden
03-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Although something to keep in mind is that a little over 3/4s of the population live in the North Island. And the racial demographics are markedly different too; the 2013 census showed that the south Island was 88% European, 9% Maori, 5% Asian and 2% Polynesian; meanwhile the North Island was 70% European, 17% Maori, 14% Asian and 9% Polynesian. And at that, the people who claim to be Maori could be diluted as all hell. Sure those numbers are a bit outdated, but it is something of an indicator as to some of the differences between the North and South.

If anything, we should be concerned about all the trouble with China, if a war kicks off between them and the US, worst case scenario, our lands are "repurposed" by the Chinese and they rape us even harder than we are being already.