Still not assimilated:D

UFeuVZIH4g8

Bugarash
07-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Greek captains Agras and Miggas killed by the bulgarian komitagji bands

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/Agras-left-Miggas-right.JPG

Onur
07-08-2012, 11:15 PM
I think these so-called heroes are from 1903 uprising when the likes of terrorist Pavlos Melas has been killed by Turkish army back then.

I don't know if the local hellenized slavic speaking population knew all the horrors these so-called Greek heroes did to their ancestors. If they would know all the massacres they did to their poor civilian ancestors, they wouldn't even let the statue to be put down in there.

Bugarash
07-08-2012, 11:17 PM
No they were greeks not grecomans
Agras is born in Peloponnese and brought in like many to fight for a nonexisting cause because greeks lived only on the coastline...everything deeper was populated by bulgarians.

this is the memorial built on the place where they were hanged in the village of Vladovo-later renamed to Agras

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7f/Vladovo-monument.jpg/800px-Vladovo-monument.jpg

Bugarash
07-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Last words of Pavlos Melas

''Leave no bulgarians''

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/97/Pavlos_melas.jpg

Queen B
07-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Great Heroes :thumbs up:thumbs up

Onur
07-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Last words of Pavlos Melas

''Leave no bulgarians''
Sometimes i wonder how come Ottoman empire deal with all this mess `till 1912.

In the upheaval of 1903, Bulgarian king Ferdinand was sending his agents to Macedonia and supplying them arms with the Russian support he had. Greeks was also sending terrorist bandit groups to Macedonia from the south. Greeks was massacring Macedonians, Jews and Turkish civilians. Bulgaria`s paid agents was killing Greek terrorists and civilians. On the other hand the Turkish army was trying to prevent Greek terrorists to kill the civilians but both Bulgarian paramilitary groups and Greek terrorists was attacking to Turkish army at the same time.

Imho, Ottoman empire should have leave Macedonia much earlier than that and let you kill each other as much as you want, like Hutu-Tutsi tribes.

Archduke
07-08-2012, 11:40 PM

In the upheaval of 1903, Bulgarian king Ferdinand was sending his agents to Macedonia and supplying them arms with the Russian support he had. Greeks was also sending terrorist bandit groups to Macedonia from the south. Greeks was massacring Macedonians, Jews and Turkish civilians. Bulgaria`s paid agents was killing Greek terrorists and civilians. On the other hand the Turkish army was trying to prevent Greek terrorists to kill the civilians but both Bulgarian paramilitary groups and Greek terrorists was attacking to Turkish army at the same time.

Imho, Ottoman empire should have leave Macedonia much earlier than that and let you kill each other as much as you want, like Hutu-Tutsi tribes.

but russia is not with us since 1885, they choosed Serbia to be their pupet state. :wink

Bugarash
07-08-2012, 11:50 PM

Again with the macedonians thing
Dude,what macedonians

nobody mentions macedonians there but only bulgarians,the enture slavic population there exept for some grecoman villages were on the bulgarian side

the greeks and turks collaborated against the bulgarians

just look at the example of Germanos Karavangelis

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Germanos-Karavangelis-Turkish-officers.jpg/425px-Germanos-Karavangelis-Turkish-officers.jpg

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/germanos-karavangelis.jpg

Onur
07-09-2012, 12:01 AM
just look at the example of Germanos Karavangelis
Karavangelis was the bishop of that region at that time, appointed by the Istanbul patriarchy. The Greek patriarchy was playing double sided, working for the hellenization of Macedonia but still abusing the power they gained from the Ottoman empire. So they were trying to trick the Turks to kill the Bulgarian paramilitaries, so the work of Pavlos Melas becomes easier. I am sure that Karavangelis was going to the camp of Greek terrorists after checking the Turkish one.

Germanos Karavangelis was already the devil incarnated. After the 1903 uprising in Macedonia, he was appointed to Blacksea region by the patriarchy and he organized another uprising in there during WW-1 with the so-called Pontic Greeks. He caused to the death of 1000s of Turkish civilians and the exodus of 1000s so-called Pontic Greeks from there.

I think Greek church appointed him as Saint! after he died, probably because of his devilish tactics and major terrorist acts.

Grizzly
07-09-2012, 12:13 AM

lol, why do you hijack every thread and post about Turks. You always seem to post the same crap.. Balkans are parasites, Ottomans are civilized, etc..

Onur
07-09-2012, 12:21 AM
lol, why do you hijack every thread and post about Turks. You always seem to post the same crap.. Balkans are parasites, Ottomans are civilized, etc..
not every thread but the threads related with Balkans because Balkan history means Turkish history just as this thread is about the so-called Greek heroes who fought against the Ottoman army and killed by us.

Queen B
07-09-2012, 07:39 PM

And when there is none, he creates such thread.Yes, that's called obsession.

Nurzat
07-09-2012, 07:44 PM
hilarious mustaches on greeks lol... and their funny skinny folk pants... northern "greeks" are anyway almost only hellenized albanians, aromanians (most numerous) and macedo-bulgarians. but anyway... that (assimilation) happens to all small groups...

Queen B
07-09-2012, 07:51 PM
hilarious mustaches on greeks lol... and their funny skinny folk pants... northern "greeks" are anyway almost only hellenized albanians, aromanians (most numerous) and macedo-bulgarians. but anyway... that (assimilation) happens to all small groups...

We are fucking awesome then. The stereotype of Greeks being superior, its true after all.
We don't exist, because you know, only Albanians, Bulgarians and Aromanians exist, yet we Hellinize all the sourounding people.
How fucking cool is that?

*In case you didn't get it, this is sarcasm*

Petros Houhoulis
07-13-2012, 11:56 PM
Greek captains Agras and Miggas killed by the bulgarian komitagji bands

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/Agras-left-Miggas-right.JPG

Bugarash, are you Bulgarian too?

May I remind you that I also have some Bulgarian blood in me, but I do not see much of Bulgarians down the streets in Serres. I've heard that there are pockets of half/assimilated populations in placed like Aidonohori and Vrontou, but I don't see them very cheerful about their Bulgarian identity.

For sure there is no party of the Bulgarian minority in Greece.

Anyway, I am in Ketchikan Alaska right now and out of the ship for a few minutes. The ships' internet does not allow access to any "suspicious" websites, including this one, so do not expect any more replies from me in the long run. You can sleep quietly at nights....