PDA

View Full Version : Shadow People

Goswinus
11-28-2008, 08:49 AM
Shadow ghosts appear as a shadow of sorts. They look a bit like Ecto-mist but are dark gray to black in color. There are actually three separate types and we list them all in classes below. In photographs, it's easy to confuse them with natural shadows, so be careful with your analysis. They are usually extremely sneaky and evasive. When they are spotted it's usually out of the corner of your eye or as they are darting through a wall.

http://www.ghoststudy.com/new5/shadows.htm

http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa022502a.htm

Beorn
11-28-2008, 12:13 PM
I used to be plagued by shadow people in my teenage years.
I don't know if it can be put down to it being real or me just suffering bad comedowns, but either way I used to see them and get very freaked out by how close they used to come up to me.

Beorn
08-16-2009, 08:39 AM
Yeah, they are just bad come downs. :D

Óttar
10-14-2009, 03:33 AM
On this Ghost Hunters show, they always hear "strange noises" in the radio static or say that they heard a knock, or the room is cold...

I wonder why a ghost never just says, "Hey, I'm Mike.." :rolleyes:

Beorn
10-14-2009, 03:36 AM
Because it's fake. That's not to say that the spirit world is fake.

Sol Invictus
10-14-2009, 03:41 AM
On this Ghost Hunters show, they always hear "strange noises" in the radio static or say that they heard a knock, or the room is cold...

I wonder why a ghost never just says, "Hey, I'm Mike.." :rolleyes:

I think it's just the imagination running rampant. Get everyone together in a dark, cold room with paranoid feelings of unseen entities out to reveal themselves and even to them harm then your minds as a collective whole are really just playing games with eachother and psyching eachother out. I've had a few encounters with what I believe was a "Ghost" in my childhood, but that was when I was a really, really young boy so you can imagine the sorts of fantasies that a young boy like that gets when he's asleep or just watched a really scary movie or something. But that instance was just seemed to real and so authentic that even after 15+ years I can still see his figure, the way he was dressed, and even remember the set-up of my bedroom. Not very many kids can recollect those sorts of things, and I remember that experience and the fear that I felt even to this day. It crosses my mind every once in a while. It's one of those 'traumatic' experiences that you never can quite shake.