PDA

View Full Version : Ethnic Albanians kill Macedonian man with Swiss passport

Vojnik
07-11-2012, 06:12 AM
SKOPJE -- A Macedonian man who was seriously injured when two ethnic Albanians assaulted him last week has succumbed to his injuries.

65-year-old Krste Sterjoski was assaulted by two men in their early 20s late on Saturday in the town of Tetovo, in southwestern Macedonia, where ethnic Albanians are a majority.

The incident has brought back fears of renewed ethnic tensions, according to media reports.

Macedonian police spokesman Marijan Josifovski has confirmed that the attackers were ethnic Albanians, while the victim was a Macedonian.

One of his killers has been arrested while the other is still at large. Josifovski said that there was no information as to the motive behind the crime.

Sterjoski was a local businessman who held dual Macedonian-Swiss citizenship.

In March of last year, more than a dozen people were injured in clashes in Skopje and Tetovo - the incidents which highlighted the problems between the two communities which never completely recovered from the armed conflict in the early 2000s between ethnic Albanian rebels and the country's forces.

A peace treaty was signed in August 2001 that gave Albanians "more rights", reported the AFP news agency, and said they made up 25 percent of the country's population.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region-article.php?yyyy=2012&mm=07&dd=10&nav_id=81186

I don't understand. why would two men attack a innocent old man in his mid 60's? Those animals should be ashamed of themselves.

May God rest his soul.

dralos
07-11-2012, 08:35 AM
the murder probably wasnt even albanian,but the slav macedonian police is known to discriminate us

Vojnik
07-11-2012, 08:46 AM
"Discriminate"? The police officer that identified the murders was most likely Albanian himself, considering that incident took place in Tetovo.

dralos
07-11-2012, 08:49 AM
"Discriminate"? The police officer that identified the murders was most likely Albanian himself, considering that incident took place in Tetovo.
i dont think he was since most albanians dont get a state job,we all have to survive on our own
and yes they discriminate us,but they know we cant be driven out,bcs we hold fyrom alive,albanians bring the most money to the state,we have the best cars,biggest houses and this makes them mad

Vojnik
07-11-2012, 09:35 AM
i dont think he was since most albanians dont get a state job,we all have to survive on our own
and yes they discriminate us,but they know we cant be driven out,bcs we hold fyrom alive,albanians bring the most money to the state,we have the best cars,biggest houses and this makes them mad

Total bullcrap. Albanians make up fairly large presence in the Macedonian army. The last time I was at the Skopje airport, both custom officers checking bags were Albanians. The minister of defence is Albanian. So I don't know what you mean by "albanians don't get state jobs". Stop playing the discrimination card when Albanians are being treated better then the majority Macedonian population.

Yous are holding nothing alive, yous are internally destroying the country in a whole range of different aspects.

Ushtari
07-11-2012, 09:44 AM
who cares? should i really post article about every single murder in Sweden?

Sturmgewehr
07-11-2012, 11:05 AM
who cares? should i really post article about every single murder in Sweden?

The smartest thing u have ever said :)

on topic:

@ Vojnik:

Really, who gives a shit????

Why didn't u open a thread about this:

http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/makedonija/ubistvo-vo-servis-za-mienje-vozila-vo-skopje

Where Бранко С.(1951) got slaughtered with a kitchen knife by his brother ??????????

Oh yeah, u won't do that cuz u r a faceless hypocrite who wants to demonize Albanians.

Vojnik
07-11-2012, 11:23 AM

on topic:

@ Vojnik:

http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/makedonija/ubistvo-vo-servis-za-mienje-vozila-vo-skopje

Where Бранко С.(1951) got slaughtered with a kitchen knife by his brother ??????????

Oh yeah, u won't do that cuz u r a faceless hypocrite who wants to demonize Albanians.

I give a shit, and I'm sure many other Macedonians would aswell. It shows that things like this are getting more and more frequent, which is not good at all.

In regards to the article you posted, I havent seen it before. But I must say that is also terrible.

And what do you mean by "faceless hypocrite"?

iNird
07-11-2012, 11:45 AM

on topic:

@ Vojnik:

Because that article was never on Macedoniantruth.org.

:D

Total bullcrap. Albanians make up fairly large presence in the Macedonian army. The last time I was at the Skopje airport, both custom officers checking bags were Albanians. The minister of defence is Albanian. So I don't know what you mean by "albanians don't get state jobs". Stop playing the discrimination card when Albanians are being treated better then the majority Macedonian population.

Wrong:

Last year’s percentage of Albanians employed in the civil service was 17.2 per cent, far from the goal of 25 per cent, which represents the percentage of Albanians in Macedonia's population. The increase from 2010 to 2011 was only 0.3 per cent.

www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/macedonia-lags-with-minority-workers-employment

And 17% is probably inflated. 15 years ago it was probably somewhere around 5%..

Yous are holding nothing alive, yous are internally destroying the country in a whole range of different aspects.

There is nothing to destroy. Macedonia is a shithole and will implode eventually. Whether it be due to the ethnic issues, budget issues involving large state expenditures or massive state force that the state can not afford.

PS:

I disagree with Dralos. Hopefully the accused are brought to trial and punished fairly. It was a Macedonian that was killed.... don't worry...."justice" will be served in your case.

Sturmgewehr
07-11-2012, 01:00 PM

not worth getting banned.

Go on with ur nonsense.