PDA

View Full Version : Religion and dating?

CelticViking
07-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Does religion effect your dating?

The final snub: Katie Holmes has registered at a Catholic church in New York, it has been claimed
Daily Mail‎ - 45 minutes ago
According to reports, the actress has formally confirmed her planned return to Catholicism by signing up to the Church of St. Francis Xavier

Mortimer
07-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Jews,Mormons,Scientology+Other(=Satanism and dark Sects).... for all others i dont care

iNird
07-11-2012, 04:20 PM
As long as they are secular in their beliefs and are not "religious" doesn't matter.

Midori
07-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Doesn't matter.

arcticwolf
07-11-2012, 05:03 PM

Why wouldn't you date a Buddhist exactly?

Gospodine
07-11-2012, 05:08 PM
This poll is almost irrelevant for those of us living in Western societies since the chance of actually meeting practicing and devoutful followers of any organized religion is incredibly slim.

Unless you're in the American South, but even there it's declining fast.

Magtheridon
07-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I wouldn't date someone who was seriously religious.

antonio
07-11-2012, 05:19 PM
devoutful followers of any organized religion is incredibly slim.

Devoutful following a religion could yield to integrism. That's not the question. I answered Atheists (a kind of specially nasty integrism itself) , no matter (if atheist in question is attractive and intelligent and enough to break my own rule) and others (I have reservations i.e. with dedicated followers of Satan or other demons, maybe unfair I could associate those cults with plain psicopathy :D)

Anatolian Eagle
07-11-2012, 05:25 PM
I don't know how my opinion relevant here but it's a "No" for me. My ideology speaks for itself. :coffee: Though I would doubt dating some religious Muslim girl, with headscarf or something, since I know their negative attitude and bigotry towards secularists like I am, at least in my country. Besides this, I wouldn't mind religion from Christian to atheist, Jewish, Buddhist or anything. As long as we learn to respect each others' faith or belief (though I'm not even religious), I wouldn't mind her loyalty to her religious duties like going to church, synanogue regularly and I would even bring her to her church/synanogue/etc myself whenever she desires to go.

PetiteParisienne
07-11-2012, 11:35 PM
I don't think I could ever have dated anyone who was extremely religious. Muslims of any sort are a total no-no. But otherwise, as long as the bloke was of Euro descent and not bonkers-religious, all's well.

Neanderthal
07-11-2012, 11:41 PM
It does matter, I couldn't stand someone too religious nor political (but that's another story.) I rather spend my time with someone without skewed perceptions of life.

Geroth
07-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Scientologists, Muslims and Jews, the rest I could not care about. However, as others have stated, I dont think I could date somebody who was devoutly religious.

Smaug
07-12-2012, 12:26 AM
This poll is almost irrelevant for those of us living in Western societies since the chance of actually meeting practicing and devoutful followers of any organized religion is incredibly slim.

Unless you're in the American South, but even there it's declining fast.

Well said. And also, I have female friends of many different faiths. From Catholic to Muslim. And I wouldn't see any problem in dating them. Of course that with Muslims and Orthodox Jewesses it would be the contrary: they wouldn't want to date me :D

CelticViking
07-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Why wouldn't you date a Buddhist exactly?

.I'm like a Sith not a Jedi.
. I'm not Asian.
. It is a religion that has nothing to do with European history.
. I like to eat meat.
. I'm not super emotional.
. I don't get along well with the F type because I'm a T.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-u9c_8_mia7I/T8Cfkz4QnFI/AAAAAAAAMuo/KiDN6YpIquw/s1600/intj4.jpg

arcticwolf
07-12-2012, 02:13 AM
.I'm like a Sith not a Jedi.
. I'm not Asian.
. It is a religion that has nothing to do with European history.
. I like to eat meat.
. I not super emotional.

This is so wrong on so many levels! :D

Buddhisms has nothing to do with any Race, ethnicity etc it's all about the mind. There are no chosen ones, and only one's effort counts. It's all about self help, self reliance and self realization.

That's too bad, because Buddhism unlike Theistic religions has no issues with science on any level and promotes freedom and enlightenment, it is a great fit for European mindset, unlike the Semitic religions which are based on blind faith. Science now actually supports what Buddhism has been saying about the matter for 2500 years. In spirit it is much closer to science and European spirit than any other religion on the planet. It has no dogmas and it does not use blind faith.

Buddhists eat meat. There is no ban on eating meat in Buddhism. Some like me choose to minimize it or give it up all together, but it's a personal choice and not a requirement.

You are not emotional, and Buddhists are? You must be kidding me! If that's what you mean that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. :p Buddhism is all about understanding how mind works, why it works the way it does and mastering the mind. Emotions are seen as the effect of undeveloped mind. If anything the opposite is true. Buddhist are very unemotional.

But hey, it don't bother me, I was just curious. You have the right to date or not date whoever you want. ;)

CelticViking
07-12-2012, 02:28 AM
You are not emotional, and Buddhists are?

All the top Buddhist have been classified as INFJ or ENFJ.

Buddhists eat meat. There is no ban on eating meat in Buddhism.

All the ones that I've meet don't eat meat.

Buddhisms has nothing to do with any Race, ethnicity etc

It has nothing to do with European history or culture.

arcticwolf
07-12-2012, 02:33 AM
All the top Buddhist have been classified as INFJ or ENFJ.

All the ones that I've meet don't eat meat.

It has nothing to do with European history or culture.

Got ya. :D As I said I was just being curious. :p

ETKearne
07-12-2012, 09:47 PM
I really don't care as long as they aren't fundamentalists of any kind. The reason for that is that most of the self-proclaimed "Evangelicals" or "Fundamentalists" I know have a pathological IN-ABILITY to stop talking about God and Church even when it is completely unnecessary, unrelated, or inappropriate.

I am a Roman Catholic, but I am not "hard-core" about it. I try to go to Mass weekly, I go to Confession once a month or so, and I try my best to lead a moral life. But to me, spirituality is something best kept in one's mind, because NO two people will share the same beliefs. I don't even discuss spirituality with other Catholics, because I hold a very "progressive" view on the Church (kind of in line with the Jesuits who are fascinated by Physics, Mathematics, and such things) and find it un-nerving when people claim that Catholicism supports the view that the Earth is 6000 years old, when it most certainly does not. I politely tell them that it was, in fact, a Belgian priest (who ended up as a Prelate of Honor) who discovered the Big Bang's mathematics.

Beethoven
07-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Sex until marriage is banned in Quran,and Bible and also sex until marriage is one of biggest sins. But 90% christians and male muslims from Russia doesnt care about that at all.

Most Christians that i know in real life doesn't care what Bible say.

I asked one muslim guy - "sex until marriage is one biggest sins in your religion, why you having sex with new girls evryday?"

he answered "i know but i will pay for that after death"

Looks like he think burning in hell is worth it. I mean when atheists dating with new girls evryday is okay, but when christians,jews and muslims do thats looks like most of them never readed Bible or Quran.

Skrondsze
07-13-2012, 01:01 AM
Sex until marriage is banned in Quran,and Bible and also sex until marriage is one of biggest sins. But 90% christians and male muslims from Russia doesnt care about that at all.

Most Christians that i know in real life doesn't care what Bible say.

I asked one muslim guy - "sex until marriage is one biggest sins in your religion, why you having sex with new girls evryday?"

he answered "i know but i will pay for that after death"

Looks like he think burning in hell is worth it. I mean when atheists dating with new girls evryday is okay, but when christians,jews and muslims do thats looks like most of them never readed Bible or Quran.

There are almost no real Christians. Most of them are just afraid of admitting that they don't give a shit about the Bible or sin or anything and since in most countries people tend to distrust atheist people they just keep with the false Christian image.

I wouldn't date anyone whose beliefs include that we are not responsable for our acts like saying: "It was God's wish that he died, etc."

Beethoven
07-13-2012, 11:43 AM
There are almost no real Christians. Most of them are just afraid of admitting that they don't give a shit about the Bible or sin or anything and since in most countries people tend to distrust atheist people they just keep with the false Christian image.

I wouldn't date anyone whose beliefs include that we are not responsable for our acts like saying: "It was God's wish that he died, etc."
Exactly, Bible also says MANY TIMES if some one believes in God and praying evryday it doesnt mean that he will go to paradise.

Skrondsze
07-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Exactly, Bible also says MANY TIMES if some one believes in God and praying evryday it doesnt mean that he will go to paradise.

"If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21"

No one that I know would do that, therefore I don't know any christians.

kabeiros
07-14-2012, 12:19 AM
I wouldn't date religious Jews, Muslims (very different cultures from mine) and Hindus (they are of an other race)...

Skrondsze
07-14-2012, 12:36 AM
I wouldn't date religious Jews, Muslims (very different cultures from mine) and Hindus (they are of an other race)...

So... Jews are white?

Incal
07-14-2012, 07:29 AM
I really doubt I'd have anything serious with any woman who's not from a Christian background since Christians are the less fanatic comparing with other religions. Also, most atheists and agnostics are former christians.

Magtheridon
07-14-2012, 01:58 PM
My golden rule is that if they won't put out before marriage, they aren't worth my time.

Paluga
07-14-2012, 02:03 PM
I have nothing against dating a hot iranian muslim chick.

sturmwalkure
07-14-2012, 02:05 PM
I would only date a European / Europid. I can't betray my race. His religion is not a matter unless he is a Jew or Scientologist.

Corvus
07-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Only Europeans Atheists or Christians

No Muslims, no Jews, no Hindis, no Scientology, no Jehovas witnesses or any other secterian movement

derLowe
07-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Experience has taught me to date people who have a similar view on religion as my self.

Marmie Dearest
07-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Yes, of course.

kabeiros
07-15-2012, 12:28 AM
So... Jews are white?

I have met Jews and Muslims who are white, yes... but I have never met or heard about a European Hinduist...

CelticViking
07-15-2012, 12:35 AM
heard about a European Hinduist...

Savitri Devi Mukherji

kabeiros
07-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Savitri Devi Mukherji

I wouldn't mind dating her, thanks!

CelticViking
08-13-2012, 01:52 AM
No to Jehovah's Witnesses.

Sarmatian
08-13-2012, 06:27 AM
This poll coming from negative perspective which is hard for me to elaborate. I'd rather specify those I would date as its much easier.

Since the best choice would be someone with the same views on the world and spirituality for me it would be Heathen/Pagan.

But I would also consider moderate Christian or agnostic of a similar cultural background and same race.

ficuscarica
08-13-2012, 08:11 AM
I would only date other "reborn" Christians, for the simple fact, that my focus in life is serving God and this would inevitably lead to tensions in a relationship with someone who has another goal in life.

Anarch
08-13-2012, 08:42 AM
I can't/won't deal with Mormons (sorry - I just can't. I love fast food, cigarettes and the occasional beer), scientologists, Hindus (I love steak), Buddhists (just - no), Jews (too strange), LDS (why is this repeated? Mormons were already on the list), Brethren (sounds like a strange Christian cult) or any of the more wild Protestants. The screwed up traditionless invented religions (creativity, satanism, flying spaghetti monster) are ridiculous, and I will not cease to heap scorn and contempt on those beliefs if I'm dating a girl who subscribes to them.

I could handle dating a Muslim Bosniak girl ;) But that's about as wild and crazy as I'd get. Ideally I suppose I'd prefer to date a Catholic girl.

Arthas
08-13-2012, 10:48 AM
I don't want to date a Catholic, for political reasons, but I am not attractive, wealthy or popular so I'm not in a good position to turn any girl down over such a small issue.

Sarmatian
08-13-2012, 10:55 AM
I don't want to date a Catholic, for political reasons, but I am not attractive, wealthy or popular so I'm not in a good position to turn any girl down over such a small issue.

If you think its a small issue think again :rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
08-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Muslim/Islam
alanfordy, Allenson, annihilus, Beplosiu, carol, CelticViking, dandelion, Detfri, Edelmann, ETKearne, Geroth, kabeiros, Kolov, Leliana, MarkyMark, PetiteParisienne, Piper, Protospatha, RagnarLodbrok666, Skadi, Solin, Thordis

Cant believe Leliana is here :( :D

Partizan
08-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Mormonism,Jehovah Witness and all other neo-spiritual sounding things...

Arthas
08-13-2012, 11:07 AM
If you think its a small issue think again :rolleyes:

For me, it's a relatively small issue.

lepa
08-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Mormonism,Jehovah Witness and all other neo-spiritual sounding things...

this.

Lithium
08-13-2012, 11:15 AM
I wouldn't date followers of any Semitic/Abrahamic religion, any women involved in sects, atheists who do not respect my faith and liberal Wiccans. Everything else is okay, as long as they are European and respect my faith.

Mraz
08-13-2012, 11:21 AM
No Hindu for me seriously, I'm hell scared by the way they get rid of corpses.

Insuperable
08-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Bosnian,
Anarch has a crush on someone;)

Anarch
08-13-2012, 11:38 AM
*cough* *splutter* *cough*

Oh, come on. She is cute :p

Partizan
08-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Come on Bohemian Club members know his crush and it isn't bosnian :p

Anarch
08-13-2012, 11:40 AM
How ugly can you be, really? Go to a gym, build muscle, look after yourself, study hard and work hard, get a decent job, build character and things will fall into place. Besides, what's wrong with Catholics? Protestants don't have rhythm ;)

Anarch
08-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Come on Bohemian Club members know his crush and it isn't bosnian :p

TRAITOR!!!

;)

WitheredWhiteness
08-13-2012, 11:47 AM
I wouldn't date a religious person or a believer in any of these options... only conscious anti-religion atheists.

We are all computer programmes in infinite nothingness, we don't really exist... so why bother?

Lena
08-13-2012, 11:55 AM
I believe I'd date only Christians + Slavic + Balkans (the last one only if possible :) )

Arthas
08-13-2012, 03:54 PM
How ugly can you be, really? Go to a gym, build muscle, look after yourself, study hard and work hard, get a decent job, build character and things will fall into place. Besides, what's wrong with Catholics? Protestants don't have rhythm ;)

It's my face that's the problem, lol.

Sarmatian
08-13-2012, 04:10 PM
...build character and things will fall into place...

That is pretty much the only thing you need. Work on your attitude.

It's my face that's the problem, lol.

So long as you have no obvious physical defects and your mouth doesn't smell like a food waste bin girls will be happy to date you.

Rastko
08-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Catholic and Slavic=Pure win.

0,1% if she is Orthodox and Slavic.

Arthas
08-13-2012, 07:00 PM
So long as you have no obvious physical defects

There's my problem.

Talvi
08-13-2012, 07:09 PM
There's my problem.

Well In that case, even if an arranged marriage wouldnt help :P

MarkyMark
08-13-2012, 07:12 PM
I'll date a catholic, protestant, or orthodox woman. Any type of christian just not mormons, jehova witness, or any of those southern redneck churches.

Arthas
08-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Well In that case, even if an arranged marriage wouldnt help :P

That makes no logical sense, and hardly any grammatical sense either :)

Styggnacke
08-13-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm not a big fan of religious women, so I stick with the atheist ones. Which are not exactly hard to find in Sweden.

Talvi
08-13-2012, 07:25 PM
That makes no logical sense, and hardly any grammatical sense either :)

Yes, I changed what I wanted to say half way and forgot to change it. Im sure you can forgive that to someone whose mother tongue isnt related to English. (Something we can discuss again when you are able to actually learn any other language but your mother tongue)

But I can make this more clear to you: lets say that you cant get a woman because you are ugly, then if you end up in an arranged marriage, your woman wont be happy with you or love you for the very same reason you cant get a woman in the first place - you are ugly. You think women dont care how their man looks? In an arranged marriage or not.

Arthas
08-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Yes, I changed what I wanted to say half way and forgot to change it. Im sure you can forgive that to someone whose mother tongue isnt related to English. (Something we can discuss again when you are able to actually learn any other language but your mother tongue)

But I can make this more clear to you: lets say that you cant get a woman because you are ugly, then if you end up in an arranged marriage, your woman wont be happy with you or love you for the very same reason you cant get a woman in the first place - you are ugly. You think women dont care how their man looks? In an arranged marriage or not.

Firstly, I can speak near-fluent Russian, so your first attempted-and-failed stab at me is null and void.

Secondly, I'd rather be married to someone who wasn't very physically attracted to me, than be single. So, again, I don't know what point you're trying to make but it doesn't make sense.

Thirdly, don't bring your butthurt attitude from the "Arranged Marriage" thread over to this one. It's boring having to read your repetitive stabs.

Have a nice day :)

Behemot
08-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Religious persons are not my thing in general....
Too much blasphemy from my side in everyday life :D

Azalea
08-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Yes, I would. But only if he isn't practicing or fanatic. The same goes for muslims btw.

Dandelion
08-13-2012, 08:07 PM
The reason I haven't selected Muslim or Jew is under the condition I don't have to be circumcised. Otherwise I think they'd have more problems dating an Agnostic Atheist like me than vice versa.

Least of them all I'd be willing to date a Scientologist, followed by a Jehova's Witness. Of course Mormons or Latter Day's Saints are also a huge 'no!' to me.

Incal
08-15-2012, 12:02 AM
I'm not a big fan of religious women, so I stick with the atheist ones. Which are not exactly hard to find in Sweden.

Same here. Sadly for me, Latin American women worship a God: Money.

Arbėrori
08-15-2012, 12:38 AM
I'd never date someone too religious, I want an intelligent partner to begin with.
I have dated a quite religious chick & oh, did I love poking her about that.:D

Psa31
10-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Dosen't matter as long as she isn't too religious :p

Mortimer
10-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Yes, I would. But only if he isn't practicing or fanatic. The same goes for muslims btw.

Im not fanatic or "really" practicing (since I dont visit regulary Church Service) but I do believe (I cannot say my faith can move mountains) but still. I think a Christian Girl would be good for me, but Im open for other religions as well, as long they wont keep me away from the path of Jesus the Saviour, the Lord Christ. If I can freely believe and pray and read Bible, she is ok in my eyes.

Osprey
10-15-2012, 04:04 PM

Looking at your man, Iam damn sure, you did not care about his looks.

Rastko
10-15-2012, 04:16 PM

:picard2:

Tabiti
10-15-2012, 04:18 PM
I won't date anyone who claims him as "-ist".

1f54142
10-16-2012, 02:06 AM
conservative christianism, muslim

rhiannon
10-16-2012, 02:16 AM
I answered that poll all wrong and just now noticed it. I answered it all in reverse lol....didn't realize it asked me who I WOULDN'T date, lol....I answered who I would date!

Talvi
10-16-2012, 03:08 AM

... I find long dark hair and beards sexy. Most of my friends also seem to think he is a handsome guy. (and their mothers)

Han Cholo
10-16-2012, 05:34 AM

Come on, you're acting as if it was a coon.

Bari
10-16-2012, 09:39 AM

- Perhaps it was mutual.

Talvi
10-16-2012, 10:56 AM
- Perhaps it was mutual.

And what is this supposed to mean?

Sultan Suleiman
10-16-2012, 11:03 AM

Her BF is head and shoulders above most of men here in term of looks (you as well as I included). Be a man and accept the rugged fella she found is just better looking than you :rolleyes:

Sultan Suleiman
10-16-2012, 11:05 AM
I answered that poll all wrong and just now noticed it. I answered it all in reverse lol....didn't realize it asked me who I WOULDN'T date, lol....I answered who I would date!

Awwwww... Why did you raise my hopes, then crush them in such a cruel manner?

Sultan Suleiman
10-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Funny how they put so many Christian Churches and put all the schools of Islam into one block :D

And WTH is the difference between Pagan and Heathen?

Bari
10-16-2012, 11:48 AM
The religion is not the greatest issues for me. I don't eat pork or drink alcohol so I prefer women that don't consume it. In that case a Muslim or Jewish woman would be ideal. Ive been invited to tel-Aviv this summer so maybe getting lucky:cool:

Dandelion
10-16-2012, 12:53 PM
And WTH is the difference between Pagan and Heathen?

Also wondered that: both words mean the same, the one is Latin-derived the other Germanic-.

Anatolian Eagle
10-16-2012, 08:19 PM
I won't date anyone who claims him as "-ist".

I am a deist, does it sound really that terrible? :P

Anatolian Eagle
10-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Im not fanatic or "really" practicing (since I dont visit regulary Church Service) but I do believe (I cannot say my faith can move mountains) but still. I think a Christian Girl would be good for me, but Im open for other religions as well, as long they wont keep me away from the path of Jesus the Saviour, the Lord Christ. If I can freely believe and pray and read Bible, she is ok in my eyes.

Why did you feel like you had to make this explaination about yourself to Ashina?

StonyArabia
01-12-2013, 10:35 PM
From all the religious groups, the Mormons seem to have the most beautiful women. Is this due to sexual selection, that has made their women look exceptionally beautiful. For example many of the Mormons in Canada are of Anglo-American stock, and can easily be told apart from other Canadians. The same can be said of the Men, they often tend to look handsome. Usually if the girl is exceptionally beautiful it's mostly that she is of Mormon stock. So what makes them look different, and why this did happen to their community more so than people of other religion. Apparently some say Mormon women became more beautiful to attract more males, especially those that are of leadership qualities. Well being handsome attracts more and younger females. However the Mormon women being beautiful does not seem to be myth at all. I wonder what the reason is.

Amapola
01-12-2013, 10:39 PM
pictures...

Žołnir
01-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Are they? I dunno, never seen or meet any so far. :)

Sultan Suleiman
01-12-2013, 10:59 PM
LdCEJISKWHc

Graus
01-12-2013, 11:02 PM
The Mormons have obviously the one true religion...

StonyArabia
01-12-2013, 11:17 PM
pictures...

Average Mormon girls, they tend to look above average though

http://s8.postimage.org/4rx1q9cpx/Mormon_girls.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
upload (http://postimage.org/)

American_Hispanist
01-13-2013, 01:10 AM
One thing I hate, that Mormon girls are hot because a lot of them only date within their own religion.

rashka
01-13-2013, 01:24 AM
One thing I hate, that Mormon girls are hot because a lot of them only date within their own religion.

http://googlegirls.files.wordpress.com/2006/02/mormon.jpg

7eleven
01-13-2013, 01:26 AM
Tttrrrrrrroooooooolllllllllll
TROLL
TROLOLOLOL

American_Hispanist
01-13-2013, 01:27 AM
One thing I hate, that Mormon girls are and can't date any non-mormon because a lot of them only date within their own religion.

American_Hispanist
01-13-2013, 01:28 AM
http://googlegirls.files.wordpress.com/2006/02/mormon.jpg

lol. funny, I have seen mormon girls who actually look like that. there are a lot of mormons in my town. the women are so beautiful, but they are sneaky and they only date within their religion. :picard1:

Annihilus
01-13-2013, 01:30 AM
Also interesting to know the male/female ratio born. They get to have more than one wife right?

American_Hispanist
01-13-2013, 01:32 AM
Also interesting to know the male/female ratio born. They get to have more than one wife right?

thats the fundamentalist mormons.

Annihilus
01-13-2013, 01:35 AM
thats the fundamentalist mormons.

Their girls look pretty too?:D

American_Hispanist
01-13-2013, 02:45 AM
Their girls look pretty too?:D

lol. too bad I am catholic. but on a good side, Turkish women are also 10/10. :D

Caismeachd
01-13-2013, 02:52 AM
I didn't think so. I worked with a group once. They are really pretty typical "white trash" honestly.

StonyArabia
01-13-2013, 05:29 AM
I didn't think so. I worked with a group once. They are really pretty typical "white trash" honestly.

Actually Mormons are the opposite of White trash, they often tend to be follow strict guidelines actually. Their women often dress modestly, they don't drink, they believe in virginity until marriage. They are also very successful as a group.

Yes Mormons tend to not date outside their religion unless you convert to their faith. Then you can marry with them. Like I have said the women tend to be very exceptionally beautiful, and still try to find the reason to why that is.

Leliana
01-13-2013, 12:41 PM
lol. funny, I have seen mormon girls who actually look like that. there are a lot of mormons in my town. the women are so beautiful, but they are sneaky and they only date within their religion. :picard1:
Uhm, and where's the problem to date within the own religion only? :picard2: It's great! I do the same and prefer Catholic men and can only imagine taking Christian men as partners.

By marrying within their own religion the Mormons ensure that there aren't too much foreign and alien influences. Most Mormons have European- and Anglo Saxon ancestry and they keep it like that by following the rules. That's one aspect I like about them and the same goes for the Amish and the Mennonites.

Inter-religious relationships are baneful.

Ivo Arandur
01-13-2013, 01:24 PM
Heheh if the question is serious -> then no, I wouldn't say "Mormon" men or women are more beautiful than the average...there are all kinds of people in the church...actually, the pictures that were posted probably don't even represent the average LDS girl anymore -> that would most probably be a dark skinned, black haired Latino girl :) which is fine by me :D

Virtuous
01-13-2013, 01:27 PM
LdCEJISKWHc

1YcC-pK5zMg

Corvus
01-13-2013, 01:30 PM
Because they inbreed-incest the secret of their beauty ;)

Caismeachd
01-13-2013, 01:42 PM
It's a lie. They say they do all those things and they have a strong family bind. But they still do all the same things. They drink, smoke; rebel probably even more than someone who isn't very faithful etc. They keep the faith and the community/family bind as a strength and safety net. They get married at a young age, about 21. So perhaps the women are going out of their way to appear attractive. I'm not sure how it is in Canada but if you goto Utah I think you will see a different picture. It's just a cover to appear a certain way. I guess average looks can be different depending on where you go but when i worked with them they were all over the place. Maybe 1/10 were upstanding and the rest were just typical people who didn't have much conviction. The women were quite promiscuous as well.

Actually Mormons are the opposite of White trash, they often tend to be follow strict guidelines actually. Their women often dress modestly, they don't drink, they believe in virginity until marriage. They are also very successful as a group.

Yes Mormons tend to not date outside their religion unless you convert to their faith. Then you can marry with them. Like I have said the women tend to be very exceptionally beautiful, and still try to find the reason to why that is.

Anglojew
01-13-2013, 01:53 PM
A lot of Mid-Western women are pretty. Healthy lifestyle and food and good genes.

Smaland
01-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Uhm, and where's the problem to date within the own religion only? :picard2: It's great! I do the same and prefer Catholic men and can only imagine taking Christian men as partners.

By marrying within their own religion the Mormons ensure that there aren't too much foreign and alien influences. Most Mormons have European- and Anglo Saxon ancestry and they keep it like that by following the rules. That's one aspect I like about them and the same goes for the Amish and the Mennonites.

Inter-religious relationships are baneful.

14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

II Corinthians 6:14-15 (King James Version)

el22
01-13-2013, 07:01 PM
This is obviously a troll. Mormonism is just too recent to have any effect on genetics

Just90
01-13-2013, 07:07 PM
This is so subjective , I know a Mormon family and their daughters are not even beautiful even less their mom
also their Mormons husbands are not handsome either

In the other hand , why are French so hot ? :love:

Incal
01-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Because they remained pure.

RussiaPrussia
01-18-2013, 09:36 PM
i only date atheists, any protestand or othodox. I dont date catholic.

Twistedmind
01-18-2013, 09:51 PM

Yes.

Žołnir
01-18-2013, 09:56 PM

Not really altho i guess religious woman is better to marry. Since they tend to be more old skoll like me. :p

morski
01-18-2013, 10:19 PM
I prefer discordianist chicks.:cool:

Neanderthal
01-18-2013, 10:28 PM
I prefer discordianist chicks.:cool:

Do you like dem white wimminz brah? I know Jamal did:D

morski
01-18-2013, 10:43 PM
Do you like dem white wimminz brah? I know Jamal did:D

As long as they adhere to discordianism, yes.

Hurrem sultana
01-18-2013, 11:27 PM
so many people wont date muslims :(

morski
01-18-2013, 11:36 PM

Embrace Eris and I'd date you.:thumb001:

Hurrem sultana
01-18-2013, 11:38 PM
whats eris :D

morski
01-18-2013, 11:40 PM
whats eris :D

Eris (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eris_%28mythology%29)

CelticViking
01-20-2013, 08:47 AM
Talked to some Jedi :eek: couples, was very random.

Incal
01-21-2013, 08:59 AM

So many muslims won't date others.