PDA

View Full Version : FM Poposki brushes off BaBenelux/Greater Albania suggestion 'groundless'

poiuytrewq0987
07-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki said at a press briefing on Monday that the idea for a Balkan Benelux is groundless considering the fact that the EU integration process of the region is in an advanced stage.

Macedonia shouldn’t confine its economic cooperation only with Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro, but needs to focus on benefits stemming from the cooperation with many other countries.

“From today’s point of view, the idea for Balkan Benelux is groundless. Firstly, the EU integration is in an advanced stage. When it comes to movement of people, precisely with two of the three countries, citizens are able to cross borders only with IDs, while efforts are being made to enable this with the third country. In relation to flow of goods, there is an excellent framework – CEFTA (Central European Free Trade Agreement) - offering integration into a single market,” Poposki said.

He noted that the same level of integration that had been achieved with these three markets, had been also achieved with Serbia and indirectly as an EU candidate country with Bulgaria and Greece and BiH and Croatia. “It would be illogical to confine Macedonia in a small circle, when we have the same benefits within a larger circle.”

“In principle, Macedonia favours any kind of integration, because we see all countries in the region as being part of the European family. What is important is that we do it in the same manner and approach towards all regional countries without limiting to two, three or four countries,” said the FM.

Minister Poposki added that the only political context, which was relevant for countries in the region “is the perspective for EU integration and all regional initiatives should be considered through that prism.”

“Macedonia has strategic interests to bolster the integration process at political and economic plan. I don’t see why we would limit ourselves to several, if we can integrate politically into a bigger family that is offering more opportunities,” FM Nikola Poposki concluded.

http://kurir.mk/en/2012/07/10/the-idea-for-balkan-benelux-is-groundless-says-poposki/

Bugarash
07-14-2012, 05:50 AM
I support this idea
creation of a greater Albania is the end of the proserbian structures

even if Macedonia becomes part of a Greater Albania it will have it's positive side.

Vojnik
07-14-2012, 06:14 AM
I support this idea

even if Macedonia becomes part of a Greater Albania it will have it's positive side.

Pa kako e toa pozitiven more glup? How could you find a positive side to Macedonia becoming apart of 'Greater Albania'? You give up land and then you give up centuries of Macedonian culture, churches, monasteries, buildings. You live in Macedonia, you are Macedonian, so start respecting your own country and it's integrity. If their were more Macedonian people like you, Macedonians would be fucked.

Do you think Goce Delcev, Todor Aleksandrov, Dame Gruev and Jane Sandanski would of approved to your views regarding Macedonia? I think they would rather of spat in your face.

Bugarash
07-14-2012, 07:39 AM
Pa kako e toa pozitiven more glup? How could you find a positive side to Macedonia becoming apart of 'Greater Albania'? You give up land and then you give up centuries of Macedonian culture, churches, monasteries, buildings. You live in Macedonia, you are Macedonian, so start respecting your own country and it's integrity. If their were more Macedonian people like you, Macedonians would be fucked.

Do you think Goce Delcev, Todor Aleksandrov, Dame Gruev and Jane Sandanski would of approved to your views regarding Macedonia? I think they would rather of spat in your face.

What we have today is a joke of a country that is composed of two elements-ancient macedonism and proserbian move...stealing bulgarian history,spreading antibulgarian propaganda and keeping alive serbomanic structures.

The albanians are a tool like no other that can if not destroy Macedonia from within then turn it into an albanian country or unstable federal unit-thats the only way to finish the job with the serbian element.

If the slavs in Macedonia live under the albanians they are still what they are,if they live under serbs they are eather what they are now-as I mentioned above or they are serbs aka ''little serbs''

Vojnik
07-14-2012, 08:43 AM
What we have today is a joke of a country that is composed of two elements-ancient macedonism and proserbian move...stealing bulgarian history,spreading antibulgarian propaganda and keeping alive serbomanic structures.

I agree with you that Serbian anti-Bulgarian propaganda is everywhere, and it has been everywhere for a long time.

Pro-Serbs are SDSM and their followers. I think that by "ancient macedonism" you mean VMRO. Well, VMRO are just Pro-Macedonians.

And what Bulgarian history have we stolen? it is our history too isn't it?

The albanians are a tool like no other that can if not destroy Macedonia from within then turn it into an albanian country or unstable federal unit-thats the only way to finish the job with the serbian element.

If the slavs in Macedonia live under the albanians they are still what they are,if they live under serbs they are eather what they are now-as I mentioned above or they are serbs aka ''little serbs''

Live under the Albanians? I am gob smacked at your thoughts. Are you actually saying that living under Albanian occupation is better then having our own country just because it has been Serbian influenced? you are delusional my friend.

If you are that confident that Macedonia will become an Albanian state (which it wont), then you better start learning the Albanian language and convert to Islam. Would that be better then the current social environment?

What do you expect Macedonians to do? listen more to Azis? adopt the Bulgarian flag? what?

Bugarash
07-14-2012, 10:29 AM
I agree with you that Serbian anti-Bulgarian propaganda is everywhere, and it has been everywhere for a long time.

Pro-Serbs are SDSM and their followers. I think that by "ancient macedonism" you mean VMRO. Well, VMRO are just Pro-Macedonians.

And what Bulgarian history have we stolen? it is our history too isn't it?

SDSM.VMRO it's all the same the second are even worst because they are a mix of serbomania and ancient macedonism.

Yeah,your history only if you stop presenting it as ''ETHNIC macedonian''

Live under the Albanians? I am gob smacked at your thoughts. Are you actually saying that living under Albanian occupation is better then having our own country just because it has been Serbian influenced? you are delusional my friend.

If you are that confident that Macedonia will become an Albanian state (which it wont), then you better start learning the Albanian language and convert to Islam. Would that be better then the current social environment?

in the next 10 years the albanians will achive influence in the country at the same level the macedonians have it.-Thats called a federal unit.

after a state becomes a federal unit there are two after stages that can happen to a country-losing parts of it's territory or being runned by one of the sides.-simply said,thats when one of the sides starts to dominate more than the other.

Always better undert the albanians than under the serbs.

What do you expect Macedonians to do? listen more to Azis? adopt the Bulgarian flag? what?

The fact that you only heard about Azis from the music scene of Bulgaria explains that you are a typical brainwashed makedonoid.
Not blaming you,you are just one of the many media products.

I expect them to stop spreading antibulgarian propaganda and stealing history.

After that they can be macedonians,build statues everywhere,rename the country albania,united macedonia whatever.

Миле
07-14-2012, 10:37 AM
I support this idea

That's defeatism!Do you think that Albanians will leave you to do whatever you want?
Would you like to live in a muslim country?

Ushtari
07-14-2012, 10:40 AM
That's defeatism!Do you think that Albanians will leave you to do whatever you want?
Would you like to live in a muslim country?
he already does

Миле
07-14-2012, 10:41 AM
he already does

And you live in Serbia.

Ushtari
07-14-2012, 10:43 AM
And you live in Serbia.
Do you have any source for this?

Миле
07-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Do you have any source for this?

Only 91 out of 193 UN states recognized Kosmet as independent.

Ushtari
07-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Only 91 out of 193 UN states recognized Kosmet as independent.
Funny how you say "only", when almost half of the world consider Kosovo independent and new recognition are made on regular basis.

Further its important to note that government of Serbia have zero control over Kosovo:thumbs up

Миле
07-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Funny how you say "only", when almost half of the world consider Kosovo independent and new recognition are made on regular basis.

Further its important to note that government of Serbia have zero control over Kosovo:thumbs up

Half is not enough,you can't be half recognized.Either it's full,or it's not.

What goverment,this is not Serbian goverment,these are jewish pawns.

Ushtari
07-14-2012, 11:01 AM
At least one recognition is made each month, so you better come up with something new soon ;)

Yeah, blame it on the jews :rolleyes:

Wildland
07-14-2012, 10:36 PM
I support this idea

Lol, are you screening some Bulgar drug the kids in west haven't tried yet?

Crn Volk
07-16-2012, 12:29 AM
Lol, are you screening some Bulgar drug the kids in west haven't tried yet?

Bugarash is sounding more and more like an Albanian. I wonder if he is actually an Albanian from Skopje.

iNird
07-16-2012, 12:32 AM
Bugarash is sounding more and more like an Albanian. I wonder if he is actually an Albanian from Skopje.

I bet he writes and speaks better Macedonian than you do.

:coffee:

Crn Volk
07-16-2012, 12:34 AM
I bet he writes and speaks better Macedonian than you do.

:coffee:

Of course. I would expect nothing less from a Macedonian citizen.

iNird
07-16-2012, 12:36 AM
Of course. I would expect nothing less from a Macedonian citizen.

Just saying. I noticed you don't know how to write in cyrillic.

:D

Crn Volk
07-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Just saying. I noticed you don't know how to write in cyrillic.

:D

The PC I'm using doesn't allow it, otherwise I'm reading the Cyrillic posts just fine. How bout you?

el22
07-16-2012, 01:20 AM

The half that recognizes it, owns about 90% of economic and military power.