PDA

View Full Version : Bugaresh Appreciation Thread

iNird
07-13-2012, 01:50 AM
Now I know you are anti-Siptar but the fact you are pro-Bulgarian makes you alright. Keep spreading the truth brotha.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bugarash

http://bugarash.blogspot.com.au/

http://www.kroraina.com/bugarash/

http://bugarash.wordpress.com/

:D

Bugarash
07-13-2012, 01:54 AM
:D

Midori
07-13-2012, 01:58 AM
Aren't you anti-Slavic unity of any kind?

Crn Volk
07-13-2012, 01:58 AM
he's not anti-albanian. he's very much pro-albanian. question is, is he willing to give up Ohrid to the shiptars??

iNird
07-13-2012, 01:59 AM
Aren't you anti-Slavic unity of any kind?

Pigeon stop being jelly.

:coffee:

Midori
07-13-2012, 02:00 AM
Pigeon stop being jelly.

Jelly of what? :coffee:

iNird
07-13-2012, 02:03 AM
Jelly of what? :coffee:

Bugaresh is an ubermensch amongst your kind. Bulgarians are cool IMO ( though I don't have enough experience with them.) These Bulgarians in Macedonian that are in denial are another story.

iNird
07-13-2012, 02:04 AM
he's not anti-albanian. he's very much pro-albanian. question is, is he willing to give up Ohrid to the shiptars??

I think he sees Albanians as a threat to a state and thinks joining Bulgaria will neutralize the threat. I don't think he likes Albanians as a group much.

Midori
07-13-2012, 02:09 AM
Bugaresh is an ubermensch amongst your kind. Bulgarians are cool IMO ( though I don't have enough experience with them.) These Bulgarians in Macedonian that are in denial are another story.

He is not Macedonian. And I thought you were against the idea of Macedonia uniting with Bulgaria.

iNird
07-13-2012, 02:14 AM
He is not Macedonian. And I thought you were against the idea of Macedonia uniting with Bulgaria.

Does he live in Macedonia or from Macedonia? If so he's Macedonian. What makes him non-Macedonian? His pro Bulgarian views?

As for the latter, I'm against Albanian inhabited areas joining Bulgaria :P

But in all seriousness I am against an union with Bulgaria since I would like to see Macedonia stay the way it is but it depends........

Midori
07-13-2012, 02:18 AM
Does he live in Macedonia or from Macedonia? If so he's Macedonian. What makes him non-Macedonian? His pro Bulgarian views?

He is an ethnic Bulgarian living in Macedonia.

iNird
07-13-2012, 02:24 AM

Sorry to break it to you but the majority of self identifying Macedonians are Bulgarians.

Jim Beamski
07-13-2012, 02:52 AM
Sorry to break it to myself but the majority of self identifying albanians are actually albanized Slavs.

fixed

Bugarash
07-13-2012, 10:00 AM
The goal of EU and NATO integration are the only things keeping Macedonia together now.

Macedonia being the way it is is in great favor of the albanians.
They will have influence in 3 countries!

Macedonia being part of Bulgaria is in favor more of the ''macedonians'' than Bulgaria.

Crn Volk
07-15-2012, 11:26 PM
The goal of EU and NATO integration are the only things keeping Macedonia together now.

Macedonia being the way it is is in great favor of the albanians.
They will have influence in 3 countries!

Macedonia being part of Bulgaria is in favor more of the ''macedonians'' than Bulgaria.

How so? We all become Bulgarians??

Most Macedonians would rather a union with Serbia, as this would at least mean we remain Macedonians. I would rather we remain an independent nation, and not be ruled by neighbouring peoples.

Bugarash
07-16-2012, 01:03 PM
How so? We all become Bulgarians??

Most Macedonians would rather a union with Serbia, as this would at least mean we remain Macedonians. I would rather we remain an independent nation, and not be ruled by neighbouring peoples.

You didint want your indipendent state after 50 years in a union with Serbia-a Serbia that didint want to assimilate you.

50 more years and you're history!

Btw you wont be going in a union with anybody,the albanians wont allow it.
The albanians love having a bunch of statue building little slavs surrounded by Kosovo and Albania.

As Ljubco said,once the issue around Kosovo is settled,the entire energy of the albanians worldwide will focus on Macedonia.

Crn Volk
07-17-2012, 11:11 PM
You didint want your indipendent state after 50 years in a union with Serbia-a Serbia that didint want to assimilate you.

50 more years and you're history!

Btw you wont be going in a union with anybody,the albanians wont allow it.
The albanians love having a bunch of statue building little slavs surrounded by Kosovo and Albania.

As Ljubco said,once the issue around Kosovo is settled,the entire energy of the albanians worldwide will focus on Macedonia.

Ljubco? I hope he's still taking his medication....

Bugarash
07-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Ljubco? I hope he's still taking his medication....

Man you just cant run away from your bulgarian destany
even now in proserboslavian FYR Macedonia a man who felt bulgarian ruled with the country.

As another macedonian bulgarian said-Krvta voda ne stava;)

Gospodine
07-18-2012, 04:40 PM

Correction: Sweden, I believe.

Crn Volk
07-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Man you just cant run away from your bulgarian destany
even now in proserboslavian FYR Macedonia a man who felt bulgarian ruled with the country.

As another macedonian bulgarian said-Krvta voda ne stava;)

and is now in coalition with branko crvenkovski...:thumb001:

dralos
07-18-2012, 11:20 PM
bugarash is like moses for the ancient macedonians,you must listen to him

Crn Volk
07-18-2012, 11:21 PM
bugarash is like moses for the ancient macedonians,you must listen to him

he's an albanian from sweden

dralos
07-18-2012, 11:22 PM
he's an albanian from sweden
lol bugarash is no albanian,he's ancient macedonian who isnt brainwashed like you by tito