PDA

View Full Version : Somali welfare fraud in Norway (2011)

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2012, 02:32 AM
85dEiUF2Hdo

Somali welfare fraud in Norway

Dalton Fury
07-13-2012, 02:36 AM
85dEiUF2Hdo

Somali welfare fraud in Norway

Negroes are parasites wherever they are in the world! Good find :thumbs up

sturmwalkure
07-13-2012, 02:38 AM
2IDBxPLp3i0

Somalis are the worst the Black race has to offer and that says a lot... it wasn't hard to find another video about their hijinks in Sweden.

Dalton Fury
07-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Somalis are the worst the Black race has to offer and that says a lot... it wasn't hard to find another video about their hijinks in Sweden.

wxSJ7FWj4ns

Stefan
07-13-2012, 02:53 AM
On average single parents get 2,600 USD per child every month. Am I reading that correctly? So a woman with five children, for example, will get $156k a year, and possibly more? That is crazy.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2012, 02:54 AM
On average single parents get 2,600 USD per child every month. Am I reading that correctly? So a woman with five children, for example, will get $156k a year, and possibly more? That is crazy.

Norway has, by far, the highest standard of living in Europe and thus also the highest prices, highest taxes and highest wages/benefits.

Jim Beamski
07-13-2012, 02:56 AM
As Ian Stuart once sang, 'Nigger nigger get on that boat'. RIP Ian, Hail Europe without muslims(European ones too), blacks, jews.

sturmwalkure
07-13-2012, 02:57 AM
Norway has, by far, the highest standard of living in Europe and thus also the highest prices, highest taxes and highest wages/benefits.

It's sad that these benefits expend to third world immigrants who do nothing but parasite off society when it should just be supporting the Norwegian people.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2012, 02:58 AM
It's sad that these benefits expend to third world immigrants who do nothing but parasite off society when it should just be supporting the Norwegian people.

Exactly.

Stefan
07-13-2012, 03:02 AM

That makes sense then. That would be upper middle class here in the U.S, so I suppose they want their single parents to have a middle class life style. One mustn't wonder why Somalis would want to immigrate to Norway when they can live a middle class lifestyle just by having children. I assume they must have a job to reap these benefits, right? Please tell me they have to at least do that much!

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2012, 03:03 AM
That makes sense then. That would be upper middle class here in the U.S, so I suppose they want their single parents to have a middle class life style. One mustn't wonder why Somalis would want to immigrate to Norway when they can live a middle class lifestyle just by having children. I assume they must have a job to reap these benefits, right? Please tell me they have to at least do that much!

Of course not. Benefits. They are "asylum seekers". Although in Dutch we would call them "gelukszoekers": fortune seekers.

Black Sun Dimension
07-13-2012, 03:04 AM
deport these coons

Stefan
07-13-2012, 03:09 AM
Of course not. Benefits. They are "asylum seekers". Although in Dutch we would call them "gelukszoekers": fortune seekers.

So the Norwegians are paying "asylum seekers" so they can come to Norway and destroy their country? Zionists certainly have gone overboard with their "multicultural" gentiles, don't you think? :eek: That's very evil.

iNird
07-13-2012, 03:15 AM
Leeches to society. Grow a pair of balls and kick them out.

:coffee:

Grizzly
07-13-2012, 03:22 AM
BRB, moving to Norway and knocking up some random norde or somalli(whichever is easier) and collecting those welfare checks..

:(:(

StonyArabia
07-13-2012, 03:32 AM
Somalis do this in Canada as well, they are highly overrepresented in that area. Welfare should be for the people in need, not to be abused like this. Most Somalis get the money but they don't further themselves with it, despite getting it easily sadly at the expense of the Canadian taxpayer. They often spend it on stupid things like bling or khat a kind of drug as well other types. Not the immigrants that are wanted here. I certainly have nothing against people of African descent most of them were good people the ones I met and interacted with at least, but the Somalis are scum par exellence.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2012, 07:48 AM
So the Norwegians are paying "asylum seekers" so they can come to Norway and destroy their country? Zionists certainly have gone overboard with their "multicultural" gentiles, don't you think? :eek: That's very evil.

Wrong. They come to Norway or the Netherlands and the first thing they do once processed and approved is apply for welfare.

Stefan
07-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Wrong. They come to Norway or the Netherlands and the first thing they do once processed and approved is apply for welfare.

I meant, if their intentions are obvious, why let them come at all and why spend a dime on a non-citizen who doesn't work? They're refugees for a reason, and it isn't because they're vulnerable innocents in their country's civil war. How does it benefit Europeans in total, to have these people come to their countries and leech of them? Maybe I should've said something along the lines of "they're paying them to stay." I doubt a Somali would have an overwhelmingly easier life in Europe, otherwise.

Since 1991, no central government has controlled the entirety of the country, despite several attempts to establish a unified central government.[25] The northwestern part of the country has been relatively stable under the self-declared, but unrecognized, sovereign state of Somaliland.[26] The self-governing region of Puntland covers the northeast of the country. It declares itself to be autonomous, but not independent from Somalia.[2] The Islamist Al-Shabaab controls a large part of the south of the country. Without a central government, Somalia's inhabitants subsequently reverted to local forms of conflict resolution, either civil, Islamic, or customary law.[2] The internationally recognized Transitional Federal Government controls only parts of the capital and some territory in the centre of the nation, but has reestablished national institutions such as the Military of Somalia, and is working towards eventual national elections in 2012, when the interim government's mandate expires.[27][28] During the two decades of war and lack of government, Somalia has maintained an informal economy, based mainly on livestock, remittance/money transfer companies, and telecommunications.[2][29]

I'd certainly not want such unstable people in the U.S, even if they are refugees, actually, especially because they're refugees. Furthermore, if they get benefits that should be limited to citizens, I'd even be further annoyed.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2012, 01:14 PM
I meant, if their intentions are obvious, why let them come at all and why spend a dime on a non-citizen who doesn't work? They're refugees for a reason, and it isn't because they're vulnerable innocents in their country's civil war. How does it benefit Europeans in total, to have these people come to their countries and leech of them? Maybe I should've said something along the lines of "they're paying them to stay." I doubt a Somali would have an overwhelmingly easier life in Europe, otherwise.

I'd certainly not want such unstable people in the U.S, even if they are refugees, actually, especially because they're refugees. Furthermore, if they get benefits that should be limited to citizens, I'd even be further annoyed.
You already gave the reason yourself: no central government, perpetual civil war and thus a refugee (in the eyes of the government).