PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett Johansson's traits (oh, and some stuff about Ashkenazis)

Atlas
06-17-2009, 05:59 PM
I was wondering what was everyone opinion on the European Jews known as "Askhenazis". Some are blonde with blue eyes. Can they be considered white and even more European despite their semitic religion or are they part of the middle east as well ?

My question is to admins, mods, funding members and members... would you accept a "white" askheanazis here ?

If this thread don't belong here, feel free to move it.

Loki
06-17-2009, 06:03 PM
I was wondering what was everyone opinion on the European Jews known as "Askhenazis". Some are blonde with blue eyes. Can they be considered white and even more European despite their semitic religion or are they part of the middle east as well ?

My question is to admins, mods, funding members and members... would you accept a "white" askheanazis here ?

The term "white" is very subjective and means different things to different people. The Apricity is not a forum for white people. It is a forum for people of European heritage. Jews are not an ethnicity of European origin and culture. That should answer your question. :)

Psychonaut
06-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Like I said earlier this week, the whiteness of the Ashkenazis is one of the most glaring weaknesses with using the term 'white' as an identifier. In my opinion, it is shared ancestry, not skin color, that provides identification.

British and Proud
06-18-2009, 09:30 PM

Personally I'd say 'yes' they are white, and despite semitic routes they have lived in Europe for centuries and mixed with European peoples.

Tabiti
06-18-2009, 09:34 PM
No, since most of them, white or not, European or Middle Eastern are against the ideas promoted by myself and Apricity as a whole.
Jewish is religion, way of life, ideology, ideas, not a racial trait.

Cato
06-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Scarlett Johansson is a Jewess by the definitions of Jewish religious teaching: he mother is an Ashkenazic Jewess (her father being Danish). I don't know if she identifies with Jews or not, but she's definitely of Ashkenazic ancestry.

Atlas
06-18-2009, 09:37 PM
British and Proud raises a good point. Some of them are indeed white European. Though their semitic theology and entirely different political mainstream doesn't make them good friends of us.

Cato
06-18-2009, 09:38 PM
British and Proud raises a good point. Some of them are indeed white European. Though their semitic theology and entirely different political mainstream doesn't make them good friends of us.

Nor is their primary loyalty to Israel nor their well-known reputation for being agitators.

Lahtari
06-18-2009, 09:52 PM
Why would it matter if the Jew happens to look like some Semitic archetype or a Nazi poster boy? As long as they have their own common identification, culture, traditions and religion - constituting a distinct ethnic group of their own - they're not part of any European nation (or colonial-European group).

Wildland
06-18-2009, 09:57 PM
No, since most of them, white or not, European or Middle Eastern are against the ideas promoted by myself and Apricity as a whole.

Most of them are just ordinary people with no political influence towards our culture, heritage and civilisation, just like most European don't influence other people.
Majority of European are in a sad way against the ideas of European preservation, and have bigger impact on the evolution that shapes modern Europe, than the whole population of Israel and the diaspora Jews.
Our inhospitality between ourselves as European nations and neighbours are too destroying some kind of unity between us, without the Jewess influencing.
As you have stated yourself your position towards your neighbour country, I might aswell see you and your nation as an enemy just as I see the Jews, even though not everyone is behind it, although it doesn't matter, because as a group they are, and as a group they will go in a unifying direction.

What I know is that the Ashkenazim where/are of Turkic origin, once "heathens" adapting the chosen ones religion.
Racily, culturally they where never Europeans and never became, just the way other races today settling in Europe will never become.

Cato
06-18-2009, 09:59 PM
The Khazars, one of the peoples of the great Eurasian steppe.

Tabiti
06-18-2009, 10:02 PM
I think that thread really needs a poll, which would be not as pointless as the "contests" ones.
I've already shared my opinion, wrong or true in your eyes, let's see what majority thinks.

Atlas
06-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Why not, let the mods set it up although the results are rather obvious...

Útrám
06-18-2009, 10:18 PM
The Jews have spread far and wide and in the process absorbed much local blood. Jews can look like anything, some are even black such as the Ethiopian Jews.

Ethiopia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Falasha_makstyle.jpg/200px-Falasha_makstyle.jpg

Netherlands

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1c/JobCohen.jpg/180px-JobCohen.jpg

anonymaus
06-18-2009, 10:20 PM
The Easter Bunny is a Jew in disguise.

Revealed!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/427085204_dbb73ff0ce.jpg

Electronic God-Man
06-18-2009, 10:20 PM
Why not, let the mods set it up although the results are rather obvious...

Hmm...What if we have one of these cases of someone who appears by all accounts to be fully European yet was raised as a Jew but was now renouncing Judaism and supporting European preservation? :D:D

Tabiti
06-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Hmm...What if we have one of these cases of someone who appears by all accounts to be fully European yet was raised as a Jew but was now renouncing Judaism and supporting European preservation? :D:D
Don't know such individual yet but self hating jew would be interesting:rolleyes:

Cato
06-19-2009, 01:07 AM
As to the poll: no on both accounts, and I'm sure many of them would agree that they are a "people apart" from the goy. I've nothing against Jews, but I use their own words and terminology- they are "chosen" and therefore a distinct breed.

Loddfafner
06-19-2009, 01:13 AM
The key difference is not captured in the options for this question. Jews are white insofar as meds are white. They are on the side of civilization as opposed to, say, gypsies. They have been a part of European culture for enough centuries.

They have, however, a different sense of deep culture. We respond to different archetypes and so we differ on the level of the collective unconscious. We, the 'we' that matters on Apricity, have deep roots in Europe's peasant and aristocratic traditions, which ultimately lead back to tribal Europe.

Osweo
06-19-2009, 02:11 AM
Most of them are just ordinary people with no political influence towards our culture, heritage and civilisation, just like most European don't influence other people.
There's a large element of that yes. It depends on their ethnic awareness and self-identity. My aunt married a man with a Jewish surname, but he honestly doesn't know anything about this heritage. He's a good man, and identifies as English. Drives lorries. Him and his kids and grandkids are very anti-immigration and so on. He's an asset to us.

Jews who do put themselves as a group before their 'host' society are another matter, however. I don't like to see any particular trade become an ethnic monopoly, and they're very guilty of this.

What I know is that the Ashkenazim where/are of Turkic origin, once "heathens" adapting the chosen ones religion.
Racily, culturally they where never Europeans and never became, just the way other races today settling in Europe will never become.

The Khazars, one of the peoples of the great Eurasian steppe.

People, please! The Khazar theory is ABSURD. Arthur Koestler's romantic fantasy, that's all! Do I REALLY have to explain why? :(

Cato
06-19-2009, 02:33 AM
People, please! The Khazar theory is ABSURD. Arthur Koestler's romantic fantasy, that's all! Do I REALLY have to explain why? :(

No, not really. It's just what I've seen bandied about by the Jews and others, the great medieval steppe empire of Khazaria and such, one of the kings of which converts to Judaism after choosing between the three Abrahamic religions. It's really no more romantic a yarn than some of the stories about Hengest, Horsa and the Anglo-Saxon lads- the ancestors of whom fought in Alexander the Great's army (as one of the tall-tales tells) or who were the Saka people in the area of ancient Iran.

Osweo
06-19-2009, 02:52 AM
No, not really. It's just what I've seen bandied about by the Jews and others, the great medieval steppe empire of Khazaria and such, one of the kings of which converts to Judaism after choosing between the three Abrahamic religions.
The khan converted. Some of his men did. Many didn't. A large amount of Jews moved in. The state began to act nastily to its neighbours. It was smashed. Any survivors ended up holed up as tiny relics in the Crimea and Caucasus. The modern Ashkenazim have NO connection with this story.

It's really no more romantic a yarn than some of the stories about Hengest, Horsa and the Anglo-Saxon lads- the ancestors of whom fought in Alexander the Great's army (as one of the tall-tales tells) or who were the Saka people in the area of ancient Iran.
With the exception of the Hengest story (which has at least something of a historical kernel), these things are clearly fictitious.
The 'romance' I was talking about isn't the historical existence of Khazaria, just its image in the mind of the Jew Koestler, who wanted to provide his people with a rather more glorious pedigree than Rhineland tradesmen and slavers, expelled eastward to become Polish cobblers and pawnbrokers.
Yiddish itself is proof enough.

Rhobot
06-19-2009, 06:14 AM
Ashkenazim probably derive from a mixture of Near Eastern (Semitic) people and northern Europeans. They can be distinguished from both northern Europeans and southeastern Europeans (themselves an ancient stabilized mixture of Near Eastern and European ancestry).
There seems to be evidence of bottlenecks and founder effects in the early period of their history, and then they practiced endogamy for religious reasons until recent times.
Other populations that were subject to founder effect (e.g. Sardinians and northern Finns) have also remained genetically distinct (they don't cluster tightly with other Mediterranean or Nordic populations, respectively) but in that case the distinct characteristics were preserved by geography rather than religion.

(1) MtDNA evidence for a genetic bottleneck in the early
history of the Ashkenazi Jewish population (http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/Behar%202004%20mtDNA.pdf)
(2) Contrasting patters of Y chromosome variation in Ashkenazi Jewish and non-Jewish European populations (http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/Behar_contrasting.pdf)

Lulletje Rozewater
06-19-2009, 07:03 AM

At last we get somewhere.
See also Loki's answer.
Now replace jews with Christian and we get an answer.

Treffie
06-19-2009, 09:22 AM
Nor is their primary loyalty to Israel nor their well-known reputation for being agitators.

Not all Jews are Zionist.

Wildland
06-19-2009, 10:02 AM
The khan converted. Some of his men did. Many didn't. A large amount of Jews moved in. The state began to act nastily to its neighbours. It was smashed. Any survivors ended up holed up as tiny relics in the Crimea and Caucasus. The modern Ashkenazim have NO connection with this story.

With the exception of the Hengest story (which has at least something of a historical kernel), these things are clearly fictitious.
The 'romance' I was talking about isn't the historical existence of Khazaria, just its image in the mind of the Jew Koestler, who wanted to provide his people with a rather more glorious pedigree than Rhineland tradesmen and slavers, expelled eastward to become Polish cobblers and pawnbrokers.

The Roman and biblical population census counted the Jewish population in biblical "Israel" to around 500 000 - 800 000 Jews around 150 AD.
With the expulsion from their lands after the uprising towards the Romans, they where scattered around in small enclaves around north Africa, Europe and Middle East...

For 600 000 Jews living in the diaspora in hard strain and in small communities to count up for 15 million Jews in the beginning of the 1900, it's just impossible, and this alone credits the Khazar theory of large amount of Turcic people (Khazars) adapting Judaism, and from modern Russia spreading westward into Europe.

SwordoftheVistula
06-19-2009, 11:25 AM
They are on the side of civilization as opposed to, say, gypsies.

They're civilized, but not 'on the side of civilization'. Since they view themselves as apart from white (european christian), they only feel comfortable in a multicultural society with as few ties as possible, so they push this as hard as they can and do what they can to undermine the traditional values of the host civilization. There's a few who don't, like David Horowitz, Don Feder and Michael Savage, but almost all of them support multiculturalism, even the neo-conservatives support multiculturalism, 'moderate muslims' and 'legal' immigration of 'assimilable' types who support 'universal values' such as 'Israels right to exist'

For 600 000 Jews living in the diaspora in hard strain and in small communities to count up for 15 million Jews in the beginning of the 1900, it's just impossible

That's 70 generations, plenty of time.

What was the population like in England in 150 AD? England went from 1.1 million in 1066 to almost 50 million (over 40 million of that English) by 1991, plus at least an equal number of English in the US, plus all the English people in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and elsewhere.

Lahtari
06-19-2009, 11:31 AM
For 600 000 Jews living in the diaspora in hard strain and in small communities to count up for 15 million Jews in the beginning of the 1900, it's just impossible, and this alone credits the Khazar theory

Eh, have you considered how sparsely populated the world was in the year 150AD? For comparizon, the population of the city of Rome at it's height was about 1 million people, being by far the world's biggest city. So 600,000 people in that age was more like the population of New York in a diaspora today.

As for the poll: like I said, I don't really care if they're considered "white" or not. White is an American concept - and thus not my problem :D - but I voted that they aren't.

Lahtari
06-19-2009, 11:35 AM
What was the population like in England in 150 AD? England went from 1.1 million in 1066 to almost 50 million (over 40 million of that English) by 1991, plus at least an equal number of English in the US, plus all the English people in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and elsewhere.

In your face, England. :D

Estimated Finnish Iron-Age population: 20,000 - 50,000.

Finnish population in the 21st century: ~5 million.

:p

Wildland
06-19-2009, 12:15 PM

Although for a people scattered around in small communities all over the world, and not taking act in agriculture.

http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/pq1001159002.gif

Despite the Ashkenazi Jews' long residence in Europe, their Y signature has remained distinct from that of non-Jewish Europeans.

On the assumption that there have been 80 generations since the founding of the Ashkenazi population, Dr. Hammer and colleagues calculate that the rate of genetic admixture with Europeans has been less than half a percent per generation.

http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/346genetics.html

Cato
06-19-2009, 12:33 PM

It doesn't surprise me that the Ashkenazi Jews would fabricate such a wonderful tale of conversion on a national scale. Christian history is replete with similar tales of entire nations converting to Christianity at the drop of a hat.

SwordoftheVistula
06-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Although for a people scattered around in small communities all over the world, and not taking act in agriculture.

Wouldn't that make them less susceptible to mass deaths from plagues and famines?

From that same article:

Another finding, paradoxical but unsurprising, is that by the yardstick of the Y chromosome, the world's Jewish communities closely resemble not only each other but also Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese, suggesting that all are descended from a common ancestral population that inhabited the Middle East some four thousand years ago.

Which would refute the 'khazar theory'

Fortis in Arduis
06-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Hmm... I just do not know, but it is a relative phenomenon:

Compare them with recent immigrants and we all begin to look kindred.

I suppose that the genetics should reveal all, but the y-chromosome is not everything, you know.

It may show that they have a particular lineage, and that is very interesting, but to also deny them their Europid nature would be nonsense.

'White' is a silly const, and as for religion, Christianity is hardly European, let alone Judaism...

But, I am voting for 'white' and European though, because they are, relative to anything else.

Osweo
06-19-2009, 09:03 PM
this alone credits the Khazar theory of large amount of Turcic people (Khazars) adapting Judaism, and from modern Russia spreading westward into Europe.
Comrade, look at a Turkmen or Tatar, and then look at a Jew... ;)

Exactly. And being urban well off traders with a sound breeding ideology, it doesn't surprise at all.

http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/pq1001159002.gif
I don't see any links to Central Asia there. So drop Koestler's mad idea.

It doesn't surprise me that the Ashkenazi Jews would fabricate such a wonderful tale of conversion on a national scale. Christian history is replete with similar tales of entire nations converting to Christianity at the drop of a hat.
Not really 'national' though - more a royal clique. I reckon it's 'true' enough. A lot of Khazars were displeased and defected to the Magyars, anyway. There was even a substantial Christian and Muslim element. The former may have contributed to the stock of the Grebenshikov Cossacks, according to Gumilev. The latter just faded into the Tatars and Kipchaks and so on.

Ćmeric
06-19-2009, 09:48 PM
Another finding, paradoxical but unsurprising, is that by the yardstick of the Y chromosome, the world's Jewish communities closely resemble not only each other but also Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese, suggesting that all are descended from a common ancestral population that inhabited the Middle East some four thousand years ago.

Which would refute the 'khazar theory'
The Jews may descend from common ancestors with the Palestinians, Syrians & Lebanese but that doesn't mean they only descend from those common ancestors & not partially from other population not in common with the Arabs. Also different studies come up with different conclusions. According to some studies (http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/abstracts-jews.html), the Jews have more in common with Kurds, Turks & Armenians (genetically) then with Arabs. Jews do seem to have a strong Armenid strain among them based on taxonomy.

Osweo
06-19-2009, 10:11 PM
The Jews may descend from common ancestors with the Palestinians, Syrians & Lebanese but that doesn't mean they only descend from those common ancestors & not partially from other population not in common with the Arabs. Also different studies come up with different conclusions. According to some studies (http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/abstracts-jews.html), the Jews have more in common with Kurds, Turks & Armenians (genetically) then with Arabs. Jews do seem to have a strong Armenid strain among them based on taxonomy.
Unsurprising, given absorption of Canaanite and Philistine subjects, and Assyrian imperial governing techniques.
I hope you don't retain any favour for the Khazar thing, Aemeric. If you do, I'll be very miffed, and may hunt you down to 'set you straight'! :mad::p

European Jews...
Often trouble makers. Not always, but too often to be allowed free rein as today.

They are sort of European, and sort of white, but these categories don't suit their special case.

Mulling over my Uncle, I wouldn't even call him a Jew, come to think of it. Maybe his grandad was one. So I suppose that means that they can be assimilated in some circumstances, if their culture is abandoned. Perhaps that justifies a 'socioracial' classification as 'white' to some degree?

Tony
06-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Overall I do not consider Ashkenazim to be culturally European nor "white" , while it's true that some of them used to mix with us and still do (usually with the white rich since they're a parassitic race) in the past then the white gene pool has been absorbed and diluited amongst the predominantly semitic race , in my view jews are mostly Eastern Med , Armenoid , Semitic (like i.e. Arabs) and only very few of them can be classified as European.

Moreover many times their look is weird , maybe many of them could be perceived by a non-trained eye as whites but if you look carefully they aren't at all , pay attention especially at the eyes (many have a devilish look) nose and ears , something hideous perhaps due to centuries of inbreeding if not direct incest , one thing's for sure , they're not like us nor their "civilization" , they think of themselves as a superior race and us as goym.

most of them reveal their real race only with ageing

William Shatner , young and old

http://www.the-planets.com/star-biography/William-Shatner-Biography-3.jpg

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/celeb/top_100/william_shatner.jpg

Tony
06-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Whites?hell no.

this guy don't belong to my tribe...

http://www.con-vivere.it/edizioniprecedenti/2006/www/img/iprotagonisti/lerner.jpg

http://www.labibbiagiornoenotte.rai.it/dl/Bibbia/foto/Gad%20Lerner.jpg

http://www.ilfoglio.it/media/uploads/Lerner%20Gad.jpg

http://diego198.ilcannocchiale.it/mediamanager/sys.user/32200/gad%20lerner.JPG

http://images8.fotki.com/v145/photos/4/460332/1778768/JC6G3149-vi.jpg?1106680343

Inese
06-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Scarlett Johansson is a Jewess by the definitions of Jewish religious teaching: he mother is an Ashkenazic Jewess (her father being Danish). I don't know if she identifies with Jews or not, but she's definitely of Ashkenazic ancestry.
Hm i dont know what man have always with Scarlett Johansson!! :rolleyes: She has semitic traits and cover them with makeup and imitating hair color and cosmetic surgery

See child photos of Scarlett Johansson and her mother to see that they are not white okay??

http://www.geocities.com/~scarlettj/logo.jpg http://www.geocities.com/~scarlettj/nydl01.jpg
http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/onlyonaol/images/pg/012405_pg_01.jpghttp://www.mtv.com/movies/photos/j/johansson_scarlett/rewind_060131/1997.jpg

And watch her mother Melanie Sloan for her traits! :

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3421/scarlettmother.jpg
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/91/75/scarlett_johansson_quality_time_with_mom_main_3140 .0.0.0x0.420x300.jpeg

And she is doing practise of Jewish religion also :rolleyes2:

http://motnews.blogspot.com/2008/03/scarlett-johansson-jewish.html

Please she is no idol for me as a woman and should not be a desire object for european men.

Cato
06-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Hm i dont know what man have always with Scarlett Johansson!! :rolleyes: She has semitic traits and cover them with makeup and imitating hair color and cosmetic surgery

See child photos of Scarlett Johansson and her mother to see that they are not white okay??

http://www.geocities.com/~scarlettj/logo.jpg http://www.geocities.com/~scarlettj/nydl01.jpg
http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/onlyonaol/images/pg/012405_pg_01.jpghttp://www.mtv.com/movies/photos/j/johansson_scarlett/rewind_060131/1997.jpg

And watch her mother Melanie Sloan for her traits! :

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3421/scarlettmother.jpg
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/91/75/scarlett_johansson_quality_time_with_mom_main_3140 .0.0.0x0.420x300.jpeg

And she is doing practise of Jewish religion also :rolleyes2:

http://motnews.blogspot.com/2008/03/scarlett-johansson-jewish.html

Please she is no idol for me as a woman and should not be a desire object for european men.

Actually, these are the first pictures I've ever seen of her from a few years ago- they can't be that old given that she's only in her mid-20s. She definitely looks like a Jewess in these pics- now she's got blonde hair and her nose doesn't seem to be as sharply-defined (although it might just have changed due to aging a few years):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/36/Scarlett_Johansson_in_Kuwait_01.jpg/381px-Scarlett_Johansson_in_Kuwait_01.jpg

Sneaky Jewess, trying to pass herself off as a Dane. :rolleyes: She's also a devoted supporter of Obongo and is a known partisan for the left. The girl has been typecast, as they say in Hollywood, typecast as a Jewish agitator and sell-out.

As to being religious, she's religious in the way that all Hollywood freaks are religious. These twits will claim to be Christian or Jewish or whatever but that's it, it's just a claim. If she was a legitimate follower of Judaism, she'd be less high-profile and more interested in following the commands of the Mosaic law and the dictates of Jehovah (he is an angry God remember). Rather, her prophet seems to be the head instigator Obongo and his leftist agenda.

Inese
06-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Actually, these are the first pictures I've ever seen of her from a few years ago- they can't be that old given that she's only in her mid-20s. She definitely looks like a Jewess in these pics- now she's got blonde hair and her nose doesn't seem to be as sharply-defined (although it might just have changed due to aging a few years)
She had a nose operation some year ago ---- look

http://www.usmagazine.com/files/images/hotornot/scarjo_slide1.jpg

And she is not blonde now she dyed it black....that make her look more like she looked as a kid!

http://blog.shopittome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/scarlett-johansson-brunette.jpg

Cato
06-20-2009, 02:46 PM
Trying to look like a girl like Kate Winslet, who's naturally beautiful btw, and having to resort to rhinoplasty and dye-jobs. :rolleyes:

Scarlett's just a Barbie doll, not even a naturally good-looking Jewish woman like, say, the late Ofra Haza (Yemeni Jew, so with very little non-Semitic admixture):

http://i-cias.com/e.o/ill/haza_o01.jpg

A nice-looking Semitic woman and a talented singer, too.

Anyways, Scarlett is just fugly with or without modification. Why? It's not so much her looks, she's a generic Hollywood woman with Hollywood looks. She's fugly to me because she's masquerading as something she's not. I've got much more respect for a traditionally Jewish woman like Ofra Haza, a woman raised in her culture and who celebrated it with song and music, than some floozy like Scarlett- who's typical of many western Jews by trying to pass herself off as Caucasian.

Wildland
06-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Some images of Jewish liberal youth, mostly on party nights. The girls look indeed more white than the men, that have more Asiatic features.

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&cid=150

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&e=0&a=0&p=0&page=2

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&e=0&a=0&p=0&page=3

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&e=0&a=0&p=0&page=4

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&e=0&a=0&p=0&page=5

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&e=0&a=0&p=0&page=6

http://www.layla.co.il/Galleries/Photos/2066/4133257m.jpg

Cato
06-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Some images of Jewish liberal youth, mostly on party nights. The girls look indeed more white than the men, that have more Asiatic features.

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&cid=150

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&e=0&a=0&p=0&page=2

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&e=0&a=0&p=0&page=3

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&e=0&a=0&p=0&page=4

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&e=0&a=0&p=0&page=5

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=110534&e=0&a=0&p=0&page=6

http://www.layla.co.il/Galleries/Photos/2066/4133257m.jpg

Trashy, but purely not an outward attitude that only young Jews hold. The skinny Jewess with the big beak on the left looks like some kind of bird. Maybe a stork.

SwordoftheVistula
06-21-2009, 02:30 PM
The girls look indeed more white than the men,

Because they wear more makeup

Cato
06-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Because they wear more makeup

And they still look as trashy as a similarly-dressed and posed white girl.

Beorn
06-21-2009, 02:55 PM
She had a nose operation some year ago ---- look

http://www.usmagazine.com/files/images/hotornot/scarjo_slide1.jpg

No she hasn't! You can clearly still see the natural rounded tip of her nose and the distinct shape of her nostrils.

I think some people just deliberately look for little features to simply trash people.

Cato
06-21-2009, 02:57 PM
I still say that it looks like she's had a bit of rhinoplasty.

Beorn
06-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Where? All I can see is the exact nose she was born with.

Inese
06-21-2009, 03:30 PM
No she hasn't! You can clearly still see the natural rounded tip of her nose and the distinct shape of her nostrils.

Yes oh yes sure!! :rolleyes2: You know i am very interested in that buisness and i read many informations to stay up-to-date!! It is a open secret that she had plastic surgery to improve her swarthy look.

Beorn
06-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Yes oh yes sure!! :rolleyes2: You know i am very interested in that buisness and i read many informations to stay up-to-date!! It is a open secret that she had plastic surgery to improve her swarthy look.

Prove it then! All you've currently shown is two photos with the exact noses. Hardly ground breaking proof.

Inese
06-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Prove it then! All you've currently shown is two photos with the exact noses. Hardly ground breaking proof.

You have deleted the biggest part of my posting with all the photos to show you and the others that she has semitic traits!! :mad: I want it back it is censorship. What are you doing is unfair ---- i will post it again without the " offending " passage..... :rolleyes2:

Scarlett Johansson is a super example of how can make up, plastic surgery and dyed hairs men like Wat Tyler make believe that they are looking at European woman.

Okay you can have more photos with her true face with semitic traits!! :mad:

http://www.geocities.com/~scarlettj/index01.jpg http://www.geocities.com/~scarlettj/17b.jpg
[img]http://www.geocities.com/~scarlettj/scarlett101.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/~scarlettj/interview01.jpg

It is very visible that she has many semitic traits from her jewish mother!!

Beorn
06-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Have you, or have you not, got proof of her actually having had nose surgery?

You keep posting photos of her with the exact same nose.

Inese
06-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Have you, or have you not, got proof of her actually having had nose surgery?
You dont know how that buisness is!! :rolleyes2: As good as no one gives proofes to public in the media the only ones who know is the doctor, the patient and the friends around.

Hm maybe you listen to the things she says herself??? :confused:

"I definitely believe in plastic surgery. I don't want to be an old hag. There's no fun in that."

http://www.tv.com/scarlett-johansson/person/143441/trivia.html ---- look at Quotes! http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Scarlett+Johansson-6754.html

Beorn
06-21-2009, 04:03 PM
You dont know how that buisness is!!

I do. I too have ears and eyes like you. I also have a wondrous invention called the television which enlightens me to the daily drivel from tinsel town.

Yet it still proves nothing...oh wait! You have a quote.

Scarlett: (on plastic surgery) I don’t want to become an old hag. If you’re comfortable with yourself that’s sexy, but if you’re not, then go for it.

Translation: I am very hot and sexy and do not need surgery, but won't judge people if they have it.

--(Personally I don't find her all that attractive.)--

I'm still waiting for the proof of her surgery, Inese.

jerney
06-21-2009, 04:18 PM
I'm still waiting for the proof of her surgery, Inese.

I don't really have an opinion on Johansson (I do find her unattractive, though), but it's obvious she got a nose job.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_01/scarlettREX_468x424.jpg

Beorn
06-21-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm still not buying it I'm afraid. Her nose goes from one shape to another in the same shoot.

Loki
06-21-2009, 04:35 PM
Thread has been aptly renamed. What a waste of bandwidth.

Útrám
06-21-2009, 05:02 PM
The Jews are the original Europeans and the only true Aryans left. If you write Übermensch upside down and backwards you get 'ɥɔsuǝɯɹǝqü' which is a Hebrew word for noble, this is air-tight irrefutable evidence and solid argumentation taht we should all succumb to the Jews who are divine beings unlike our inferioir human form.

RoyBatty
06-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Not all Jews are Zionist.

And not all Zionists are Jews