PDA

View Full Version : What is the single most important thing that attracts a woman to a man

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Cynewald
07-04-2012, 12:17 AM
http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2012/07/sexy-polish-cop-who-threw-irish-fans-to.html

Polish police woman no more than a 6/10 in looks. O.K looking but hardly a model. Gets serenaded by Irish fans and a video of her gets a million youtube hits with horny men telling her how hot she is. :mad:

Comte Arnau
07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Who said only women liked uniforms? :D

Frigga
07-04-2012, 12:32 AM
I think that you have unrealistic standards. I can understand why they think she's attractive. Plus, just because a woman is a model does not automatically make her more desirable. ;)

Alvarado
07-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Alcohol and women is a bad combination.

One of the most annoying things about drunk Southerners is that many of them get extremely nervous when they are around women.

Osprey
07-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Men with under inflated egos are the problem :coffee:

Sally
07-04-2012, 04:24 AM
http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2012/07/sexy-polish-cop-who-threw-irish-fans-to.html

Polish police woman no more than a 6/10 in looks. O.K looking but hardly a model. Gets serenaded by Irish fans and a video of her gets a million youtube hits with horny men telling her how hot she is. :mad:

Oh, I get it. You're just jealous that you weren't the one being serenaded! ;)

Stefan
07-04-2012, 04:24 AM
lol at the guy in the Tigger(?) suit.

WqSX52Hd0wo

Cynewald
07-04-2012, 04:29 AM
I really do not understand.

I can understand why guys have a vested interest to deny looks theory. If the guy is good looking clearly he wants to attribute his success with women to his winning personality than his inherited looks. If a guy is ugly then clearly he wants to believe looks aren't everything so he still has a precious ray of hope.

But what is the motivation for women?

Naturally they are more influenced by social opinion and being shallow is usually given a negative connotation.

I also suspect it has something to do with social hereditary. Admitting they feel lust for good looking guys instantly puts into question their chastity and makes them seem wanton, slutty.

But this is the 21st century and it seems silly to continue this type of hypocrisy.

If more women admitted it was looks that drew them to particular guys then more guys would be motiivated to improve their looks and society would be better looking happier and wealthier.

Osprey
07-04-2012, 04:32 AM
If they do, then by judging the standards set here, I'm not impressed.
More importantly, they choose who looks badass.

arcticwolf
07-04-2012, 04:36 AM
That is cute. Poles and Irish get along, good to see smiling people having fun. :thumb001:

Partiasn
07-04-2012, 05:22 AM
I'm not sure any of them have said that "Looks" don't matter.

It is just that women judge from a broader perspective.
1) Genetics/Looks and 2) Provider/Protector.
From a traditional perspective women had more invested in relationships than men did, and as such needed reliability.

It should also be pointed out that, I think much of this is ingrained into the way they think, just as an attractive face on a women attracts a man.

Men on the other hand traditionally, were not bound to relationships, and could move on, so looks were more important to them.

zack
07-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Looks matter,but are of a secondary importance to women for a long term relationship.

Kazimiera
07-04-2012, 06:38 PM
I think she's pretty. Why should she not get attention?

People associate police officers with men, and this lady is a refreshing change. :)

Rastko
07-04-2012, 06:48 PM
They are having fun.

Something that many people lack,including the OP if he thinks this is an issue.

Maddy
07-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Yeah...I think she is pretty too....and maybe it is also because she is in a more take charge role as a police officer, and some men are attracted to that.

Cynewald
07-05-2012, 06:11 PM
I was walking past a group of schoolgirls age 15-16 at a bus stop and I overheard them criticizing me, the words "ewww...no way" and "ewww gross" came out of their mouths.

Another time I was in a clothes shop and as I was walking out of the changing cubicle with my new jeans on, two girls about early 20's said "ewww" directly towards my face.

Why do girls do this to guys and does it happen to anybody else?

StonyArabia
07-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Never happened to me living in mostly European dominated area mostly of Anglo-Germans, I was often looked at because of exotic background, some of the girls even said they wish they were tan like me:cool:. Most of the girls often say he is cute and handsome, especially in Middle and High school. Even now, it's good to be a Wog or darkie at times.

exceeder
Are you sure they said it to you? If girls are saying these things, then they are probably the truly ugly ones just projecting their own insecurities.

Pallantides
No never happened to me ,that seem very rude.

Cynewald
07-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Are you sure they said it to you? If girls are saying these things, then they are probably the truly ugly ones just projecting their own insecurities.

Yes, I was the only guy around when they said it, and they were looking at me.

Black Sun Dimension
07-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Next time dangle your cock in front of them. It works wonderful.

Kalitas
07-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Sometimes it happens.Occasionally I hear people on the street making fun of my appearance. They are just dickheads, it's better to ignore them

dralos
07-05-2012, 06:19 PM
dont worry those are tramps usually,good girls dont do shit like this

StonyArabia
07-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Be a Wog;) it often works like a charm well at least here.

Mortimer
07-05-2012, 06:22 PM
sometimes i think they look at me because im fat, but that extreme its rare that i hear such things.

Sultan Suleiman
07-05-2012, 06:22 PM
They just need some disciprine...

Hess
07-05-2012, 06:24 PM
good girls dont do shit like this

yes, all 15 of them that still exist

Pallantides
07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
They just need some disciprine...

Bring out the belt.

Graham
07-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Did they look like this?

http://images.wikia.com/littlebritain/images/c/c8/SNN1014B_280_729670a.jpg

Cynewald
07-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Did they look like this?

No, they were quite pretyy actually.

ficuscarica
07-05-2012, 06:28 PM
sometimes i think they look at me because im fat, but that extreme its rare that i hear such things.

You should turn around and say: "Have you never seen a fat person or why are you starring at me?"
"Wo is, hosts noch nie n fetten Mann gsehn oder was, wos schausts mi so deppert an?" :D

Mortimer
07-05-2012, 06:30 PM
You should turn around and say: "Have you never seen a fat person or why are you starring at me?"
"Wo is, hosts noch nie n fetten Mann gsehn oder was, wos schausts mi so deppert an?" :D

lol. thanks but i dont make comments, they dont either;) i would defend myself if they were to attack me verbally then i would say "entschuldigung habe ich ihnen etwas getan?"

Graham
07-05-2012, 06:32 PM

Don't dwell on it, they're talking crap. It's the sign of antisocial immaturity of the non educated deliquent.

Zack_Fair
07-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Rude girls. I get an occasional ''Haha/Hehe'' coz I'm goofy, lol. But, never ''ewww''.

Flintlocke
07-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Are you really ugly, unkempt, smell bad?

Graham
07-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Can remember in High school. We were coming back from a class. A lassie was there, as we all walked through. She was saying ugly,ugly,ugly,fit.

I got ugly the wee fucking boot!! Ah'll ugly you ya wee coo!

She was English too and had only been there for one year.

Pallantides
07-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Can remember in High school. We were coming back from a class. A lassie was there, as we all walked through. She was saying ugly,ugly,ugly,fit.

^ Similar incident happened in my school, a girl called me freak.

Some girls were putting people into groups; the cool and the losers, I was a loser freak.

Graham
07-05-2012, 06:54 PM

Some girls were putting people into groups; the cool and the losers, I was a loser freak.

forgot, our teacher called us all losers once. :D

errrrr thanks?

morski
07-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Adolescent females are really annoying for the most part.

Frigga
07-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Why should a 33 year old man care about what high school age girls think?

:suspicious:

Cynewald
07-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Why should a 33 year old man care about what high school age girls think?

:suspicious:

Because teenage females are entering their reproductive primes and 'pickiest' (in terms of choosing men to mate with) stage of their lives.

safinator
07-05-2012, 07:11 PM
That seems rude to say at least.

Frigga
07-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Because teenage females are entering their reproductive primes and 'pickiest' (in terms of choosing men to mate with) stage of their lives.

Girls go through a lot of different stages of what they find attractive. When they're 14-16, they like males of their own age group. It's a rare girl who likes a man twice her age. Give them a few years, and you'll find they're thinking differently.

Kazimiera
07-05-2012, 07:20 PM

You are getting old! ;)

Fortis in Arduis
07-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Right. The girls are looking at you, and giving you their consideration.

They are saying "eww" because they have conflicting feelings:

They 'fancy' you, but can't allow themselves to because you are outside their age and peer group, and it wouldn't be socially acceptable unless you were famous and in 'Heat' magazine.

"Eww" is the transposed verbal expression of what their vaginas are saying, ie quiverring with excitement.

Be flattered, you are attractive, but beyond their reach. :)

RagnarLodbrok666
07-05-2012, 07:25 PM
With me its the opposite. Females back in my early twenties would say from out of a corner or whatever that I'm hot or have a nice ass. Later on however I would keep my good looks but get ripped on by females for my seemingly self-centered, mean and flamboyant personality.

So I get from them that I'm good-looking on the outside but evil or weird on the inside.

safinator
07-05-2012, 07:27 PM
With me its the opposite. Females back in my early twenties would say from out of a corner or whatever that I'm hot or have a nice ass. Later on however I would keep my good looks but get ripped on by females for my seemingly self-centered, mean and flamboyant personality.

So I get from them that I'm good-looking on the outside but evil or weird on the inside.
Nice story bro, what have this to do with the thread?

morski
07-05-2012, 07:28 PM

Still sounds like a compliment.:cool:

PetiteParisienne
07-05-2012, 07:29 PM
How hurtful! :( :hug:

I went to high school in the States; Los Angeles, of all places. The boys loved me, but most didn't want to date me because I'm not tall, skinny, or have any of the 'trendy' qualities of what the contemporary mainstream considers to be beautiful. Some actually told me to my face that they wanted to be with me, but didn't want to deal with ridicule from their mates.

Corvus
07-05-2012, 07:29 PM

That`s how they speak in Vienna but not in the rest of Austria :D

zack
07-05-2012, 07:30 PM

If that's you in your avatar then you ain't got nothing to worry about.

spaz
07-05-2012, 07:32 PM
I am a girl, but I've experienced men commenting or laughing about my appearance behind my back (and sometimes to my face). It was more common in highschool and college. I think older men are just as judgemental, but more subtle about it.

Kazimiera
07-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Cynewald. Put up a pic of yourself in the Member's thread. Then you can get some honest opinions of real life ladies who have had a bit more exposure to men than a couple teenagers. The Apricity ladies are unbiased, we have good taste and can be brutally honest. Show us if you dare! :D

Contra Mundum
07-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Must be a European thing. Americans are more polite.

Mortimer
07-05-2012, 07:58 PM
some teenies were screaming "i want to fuck you" once, at me. forgot to mention that. i felt uncomfortable and went my path without looking at them.

Corvus
07-05-2012, 07:58 PM
I don`t care what teenage girls think about me. Their opinion is of no importance for me.
So ususally I ignore them.

Contra Mundum
07-05-2012, 07:59 PM
The other day I was at a Starbucks and some black chick that works there told me I was a good looking white man. Not sure if it was really about my appearance, or because I drive an expensive luxury vehicle.

Anyway, I told her it's too bad she isn't white.

Han Cholo
07-05-2012, 08:14 PM
First of all... I don't know where to start.

If the girls were actually 15 and you are 33 then I think it should be obvious. Here girls of that age usually say that "no les gustan los señores". It's obvious girls of that age prefer a younger male because in most of the cases they're still virgin, have no experience, etc.

With that being clear, you seem to be implictly implying that you are hanging with 15 years old girls, or at least being close to where lots of them congregate, because you say it "happens all the time to you". Maybe that, and of the above are the reason why?

Contra Mundum
07-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Teenage girls say "ewwww" at almost everything.

Knjf3ABPc0E

Black Sun Dimension
07-05-2012, 08:37 PM
some teenies were screaming "i want to fuck you" once, at me. forgot to mention that. i felt uncomfortable and went my path without looking at them.

and then you woke up

Graham
07-05-2012, 08:48 PM
The IM charm.

Jedthehumanoid
07-05-2012, 08:57 PM
I was walking past a group of schoolgirls age 15-16 at a bus stop and I overheard them criticizing me, the words "ewww...no way" and "ewww gross" came out of their mouths.

Another time I was in a clothes shop and as I was walking out of the changing cubicle with my new jeans on, two girls about early 20's said "ewww" directly towards my face.

Trust me girls of that age are a bit daft. When they get together in a big group they become a little.....dafter. The only thing dafter than girls of that age in a group is boys of the same age. My kids are this age, fortunately they're rude to me in different ways;)

Seriously the best way to deal with it is to look at them, make eye contact and smile. If that's you on the photo then you really shouldn't have any concerns:D

Jedthehumanoid
07-05-2012, 08:59 PM

Presumably the fit mate was English:rolleyes:

Graham
07-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Presumably the fit mate was English:rolleyes:

All I can remember. Is that she had a junkie boyfriend who was like 20 years old and she was 14/15.

To be honest I was a skinny goofy teen with some acne. Now I'm only skinny and goofy. lol :P

Furnace
07-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Slap them in the face :thumb001:, saying something like that is very rude..

Mraz
07-05-2012, 09:27 PM
I think a personnal attack on the appearance always works.
You should grow a beard, beard = authority, even to the less disciplined one :D

exceeder
07-05-2012, 09:31 PM

I've never heard people say these things in Quebec growing up... I think they would have been told off. Teenage girls (And boys) could be immature but they usually attacked other things then physical appearance - usually personality or behaviour, to be honest.

Demhat
07-05-2012, 10:14 PM

Did your jeans look like this?

http://www.estergoldberg.com/.a/6a0105349ca980970c016766aefe3d970b-500wi

Otherwise I cant help you.

Furnace
07-05-2012, 10:46 PM

That looks very painful :ohwell:

Cynewald
07-05-2012, 11:37 PM

No I only wear straight cut jeans. None of that faggy skinnyfit shit for me :icon_rolleyes:

Maddy
07-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you : (
They must not like themselves very much...because they are translating that negative energy to you.

Actually, that sort of thing happens to me a lot....especially with women. I've just learned to not take things personally, and realize it is the other persons problem. I'm not making excuses, and it does not make what they said right....but they could have been having a bad day, etc....and you are just the scapegoat.....

Edelmann
07-06-2012, 12:05 AM

You should have said this to them:
http://loldaddy.com/images/uploaded_pics/loldaddy.com-1331000683.jpg

rashka
07-06-2012, 05:40 AM
That's what can happen when people get into groups. Let them try to say those things when they are alone. Best thing to do is to mind your own business- meaning don't stare at them.

Contra Mundum
07-06-2012, 06:34 AM
Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you : (
They must not like themselves very much...because they are translating that negative energy to you.

Actually, that sort of thing happens to me a lot....especially with women. I've just learned to not take things personally, and realize it is the other persons problem. I'm not making excuses, and it does not make what they said right....but they could have been having a bad day, etc....and you are just the scapegoat.....

From white or black women?

Quorra
07-06-2012, 07:14 AM

That's horrible.

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 12:21 PM
I know who you are. I once lurked at Celebrity Heights, and I read your posts. You said that women mocked you for being short (around 5'9). You made it sound like you were a jockey or a midget. If I remember correctly, you said that you were diagnosed with BDD or another psychological disorder. You mentioned that you were under a nurse's care. I'm sorry to hear that you're still dealing with the same issues. I would offer some advice, but it would fall on blind eyes/deaf ears.

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 12:24 PM
That's horrible.

He wrote dozens of posts like that on Celebrity Heights. I doubt that the teen girls ridiculed his appearance.:rolleyes2:

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Slap them in the face :thumb001:, saying something like that is very rude..

Don't tell him that. He'll get arrested for assaulting a girl for an imagined slight brought on by his delusions.

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 12:33 PM
I've never heard people say these things in Quebec growing up... I think they would have been told off. Teenage girls (And boys) could be immature but they usually attacked other things then physical appearance - usually personality or behaviour, to be honest.

It likely didn't happen in England, either. This poor man has mental problems. Supposedly, both men and women regularly make fun of "Vibram" because he's a 5'9 dwarf. He has a very skewed view of reality.

Linet
07-06-2012, 12:34 PM
to me it sounds like you lost the first part of the conversation....:rolleyes2:
-oh look at him :blink:
-that guy? :1099:
-yes...isnt he cuuuute? :eyes
-eewwww :eusa_eh: ......etc etc.... :blah:

Or else, to suddently say that...it just doesnt stick :confused2:....:nono:

Rastko
07-06-2012, 12:36 PM

I went to high school in the States; Los Angeles, of all places. The boys loved me, but most didn't want to date me because I'm not tall, skinny, or have any of the 'trendy' qualities of what the contemporary mainstream considers to be beautiful. Some actually told me to my face that they wanted to be with me, but didn't want to deal with ridicule from their mates.

Same here.

I didn't want to date one beautiful,tall,strong boned girl because I didn't want to lose rep among my friends.

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 12:37 PM

How many times have you written that same message, Vibram? I doubt that those girls were talking or thinking about you. I doubt that they even noticed you, and I mean that in a good way. You're not short, and you're not ugly.

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 12:41 PM
to me it sounds like you lost the first part of the conversation....:rolleyes2:
-oh look at him :blink:
-that guy? :1099:
-yes...isnt he cuuuute? :eyes
-eewwww :eusa_eh: ......etc etc.... :blah:

Or else, to suddently say that...it just doesnt stick :confused2:....:nono:

You're wasting your breath. He has a severe persecution complex mixed with other issues that need to be addressed by a legitimate professional.

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 12:45 PM

It's very doubtful that all the girls in Norway did that, though. It's safe to say that doesn't happen to you each time you leave your house.

Fortis in Arduis
07-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Cynewald, you should ask Inquiring Mind to sit on them.

"EEEEEEeeeeeewwwwwurgh..." would be the very last word they ever said.

Otherwise, post some pics of yourself on the forum and face due criticism.

If you are wasting our time with BDD, then don't. See a professional.

Pallantides
07-06-2012, 12:49 PM
It's very doubtful that all the girls in Norway did that, though. It's safe to say that doesn't happen to you each time you leave your house.

It only happened once and we were like 13-14.

Zack_Fair
07-06-2012, 12:50 PM
I thought that was him in his avi?

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 12:51 PM

Nah, it's a Cynewald thing, and it's all in his head. I doubt that most English girls are *that* kind of Lassies.

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 12:53 PM
It only happened once and we were like 13-14.

That was my point; it rarely happened. It rarely happens to Vibram too, but he doesn't realize it.

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 12:57 PM
I thought that was him in his avi?

You remember him too! Am I exaggerating when I say that he has some questionable takes on reality?

Bobcat Fraser
07-06-2012, 01:00 PM
If you are wasting our time with BDD, then don't. See a professional.

People gave the same advice to him a few *years* ago. Evidently, he didn't take it.

Zack_Fair
07-06-2012, 01:01 PM
^ No, I just thought... I don't lurk Celeb heights.

Jedthehumanoid
07-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Nah, it's a Cynewald thing, and it's all in his head. I doubt that most English girls are *that* kind of Lassies.

Only in Graham's mind;)

Graham
07-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Never heard of this BDD thing before and looked it up. Most people aren't happy with the way they look. Sounds like Clinical Depression with low self esteem.

Minesweeper
07-06-2012, 01:31 PM

They've obviously seen something nasty. Now that's either a coincidence or something is very wrong with you.

korkolola
07-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Were you wearing CROCS? :wink

Pecheneg
07-06-2012, 02:12 PM

You shouldn't let these bitches humiliate you like that.

Peyrol
07-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Adolescent females are really annoying for the most part.

That's why i prefer the 24-40 range :D

sturmwalkure
07-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Same here.

I didn't want to date one beautiful,tall,strong boned girl because I didn't want to lose rep among my friends.

I think it is solely their problem if they would make fun of you for dating her.

Sabinae
07-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Next time dangle your cock in front of them. It works wonderful.

Last time an exhibitionist tried that with me, he got rocks thrown at/in his face.... I would not reccomend it :p

Mordid
07-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Did they look like this?

no, but yeh, but no, but yeah, but no. i have never said ewwww in front of boys, so shut up.

Mordid
07-07-2012, 05:02 PM
why females say ewww to me?
F U C K those bitchez. You know whats your problem? Your a nice guy, don't be a nice guy, especially not for these bitchez. Treat bitchez like trash, and put them in place. Walk around with your friends, and talk loudly enough for the bitchez to hear you, rate them on a scale of 1 to 10. And make comments like no, that one doesn't have a nice azz. Or no, that one doesn't have a nice face. Make bitchez feel like crap, use the power from within, be an azzhole! You are the Man, you are better than a woman! Remember, Men are Kings, and women are servants. Put them bitchez on a leash bro!

Rastko
07-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Sup Nigga

Midori
07-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Remember, Men are Kings, and women are servants.

Why so misogynist?

arcticwolf
07-07-2012, 05:07 PM
LOL

Mordid
07-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Why so misogynist?
I hate SOME women because they're so bitchy, naggy, gossipy, ignorant, judgemental, grumpy, and just down-right stupid!

Midori
07-07-2012, 05:13 PM
I hate SOME women because they're so bitchy, naggy, gossipy, ignorant, judgemental, grumpy, and just down-right stupid!

There are men like that too

RagnarLodbrok666
07-07-2012, 11:03 PM

Wow dude sweet rant! I've had to deal with the naggiest bitches. Many of them women who I never even really paid attention too. Actually that variety more or less is the reason why I support patriarchy.

:mad:

Incel King
07-07-2012, 11:08 PM

Partiasn
07-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Next Time do this! :thumb001:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d23_1210333724

Got to love Ruskies! :D

Fortis in Arduis
07-08-2012, 12:55 AM
Wow dude sweet rant! I've had to deal with the naggiest bitches. Many of them women who I never even really paid attention too. Actually that variety more or less is the reason why I support patriarchy.

:mad:

Doz5w2W-jAY

CelticViking
07-08-2012, 01:01 AM

Maybe they are just joking like lots of school girls do.

You're 33, you shouldn't care what they think about you.

Balmung
07-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Impressing teenagers eh? Only thing i can suggest.

- Dye your hair blonde
- Wear a skimpy outfit
- Push up bra, for maximum results
- Play slutty song
- Walk into room, slow motion, act like a whore.

KEPMUFSZtQQ

They will respect you.

Magtheridon
07-08-2012, 09:08 AM

Because you're fucking ugly. I know how it feels :(

Mordid
07-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Because you're fucking ugly.
That's not nice.

Sturmgewehr
07-08-2012, 09:22 AM
The question is What the fuck were u doing around 15-16 years old girls ????

Someone needs to call the police :D

Magtheridon
07-08-2012, 09:33 AM
That's not nice.

It's the truth. Why else would they say "Ewwww"?

I know how it feels. I am the ugliest of the ugly.

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 01:50 PM
F U C K those bitchez. You know whats your problem? Your a nice guy, don't be a nice guy, especially not for these bitchez. Treat bitchez like trash, and put them in place. Walk around with your friends, and talk loudly enough for the bitchez to hear you, rate them on a scale of 1 to 10. And make comments like no, that one doesn't have a nice azz. Or no, that one doesn't have a nice face. Make bitchez feel like crap, use the power from within, be an azzhole! You are the Man, you are better than a woman! Remember, Men are Kings, and women are servants. Put them bitchez on a leash bro!
It's not how I operate. But such mode of operation is effective, I've noticed.

Women say they want respect, but they respect disrespect.

Chego
07-08-2012, 02:13 PM
I feel extremely sorry to hear that:(

Do what must be done, Lord Cynewald.
Do not hesitate. Show no mercy.
Only then will you be strong enough with the Dark Side to save your self-esteem :action-smiley-043:

Breedingvariety
07-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Chego, have you read your countryman Niccolo Machiavelli? He has a lot to teach about politics. !!!

Supreme American
07-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Poor quality troll thread.

Partiasn
07-08-2012, 08:18 PM
The question is What the fuck were u doing around 15-16 years old girls ????

Someone needs to call the police :D

No Problem

He is a US Federal Judge!

It is perfectly normal, happens every day :p

The REAL QUESTION HERE IS HAVE >>>YOU<<< EVER BEEN AROUND A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL. :mad:

And if so, we need the time, date, motive, and your net worth.

No forget the motive we will make that up later. :cool:
GUILTY!
Life in Prison Sucker! :thumb001:

RagnarLodbrok666
07-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Poor quality troll thread.

I know right! Cynewald what a dumbass troll. I mean seriously when a women where I live doesn't like me I tell her "get lost beotch."

Tugendreich
07-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Don't dwell on it, they're talking crap. It's the sign of antisocial immaturity of the non educated deliquent.

It's rather sad, having grown up as a working class lad myself, but it's true that once I moved away from a town of ill-educated working class people and into central London (containing the educated middle class professionals), I never received any comments regarding my looks again. It certainly made me consider ideas of social class - those ridiculed by liberals - in a different light...

Bobcat Fraser
07-10-2012, 02:20 AM
It's the truth. Why else would they say "Ewwww"?

I know how it feels. I am the ugliest of the ugly.

He's not ugly. They almost definitely didn't say, "ewwww". Cynewald has BDD and various disorders. Keep that in mind when you read his posts.

Cynewald
07-10-2012, 03:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY

Melina
07-10-2012, 03:41 AM
A man has to respect the woman's decision. If she doesn't like you the best thing to do is to move on to a woman that is interested in you.

Cynewald
07-10-2012, 04:27 AM
Would you get surgery to improve your looks?

Say if you are a 4/10 male like me (below average looking), but with surgery you could shoot up about 2 points and become a 6/10 on the looks scale, would you do it? Even if it costs in excess of $15'000.

What if it meant after surgery you could attract average or goodlooking women instead of being left with the left overs (ugly, fat women - sorry to put it like that but thats just the way it is)

Before and after pics below. Improvements do you think? I'll let you decide...

http://www.zeel.com/assets/images/managed/docs/11650/before_after/183_Before_Cheek_Implants.jpg
http://www.zeel.com/assets/images/managed/docs/11650/before_after/184_After_Cheek_Implants.jpg

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/large/143100

Drawing-slim
07-10-2012, 05:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKYLool

Drawing-slim
07-10-2012, 05:13 AM
A man has to respect the woman's decision. If she doesn't like you the best thing to do is to move on to a woman that is interested in you.I agree that a man should move on and not harras women...
But to say a man should respect a womens decision its plain wrong in so many levels.
Women are known to makr terrible decisions thats why they keep whining and crying with crocodile tears a big majority of them.

Curtis24
07-10-2012, 06:19 AM
I agree that a man should move on and not harras women...
But to say a man should respect a womens decision its plain wrong in so many levels.
Women are known to makr terrible decisions thats why they keep whining and crying with crocodile tears a big majority of them.

Generally they don't make terrible decisions, they make self-interested decisions, which many men immaturely interpret as being irrational.

They are exceptions, of course.

Cynewald
07-10-2012, 06:29 AM
He's not ugly. They almost definitely didn't say, "ewwww". Cynewald has BDD and various disorders. Keep that in mind when you read his posts.

Body Dysmorphic Disorder is an 'iimaginary ugliness" disorder. How can it be imaginary when girls said I was ugly throughout my teens and best part of my 20's? If your told your ugly over many years/decades then your going to believe it. I don't have that BDD.

el22
07-10-2012, 06:59 AM
Generally they don't make terrible decisions, they make self-interested decisions, which many men immaturely interpret as being irrational.

They are exceptions, of course.

Here's a little hypothetical experiment:

Imagine that in an abandoned island there are 2 man and 2 woman.

One of the man is handsome, with athletic physique, strong, smart, healthy, with good humor, and because all of these, feels secure in himself.

The other man is quite the opposite, sick, week, not that good looking, not that bright, and because all of these, feel unsecure and is always in bad humor.

One of the woman is very beautiful and very feminine (use your dream-woman to fill the picture)

The other one, is quite the opposite, not very attractive, and not very feminine either.

Both woman would want the first guy.
Now, I said that the second woman was not very attractive, but this doesn’t mean she is weak, or less smart than the first one.
Actually she might be stronger and probably smarter, because without much help from the male world she had to take care for herself.

The first woman on the other hand, because was always surrounded by love, might be one of those woman that think that all people are basically good – not a very useful attitude in her war with the second woman.

If it was supposed that woman should choose the man, how this process would go about?
If it was a beauty competition, the first woman will win, but, we can be sure, beauty wouldn’t be the “gun” they’ll pick for this duel.

In all probability the second woman will win and, in the process, she might even kill the first one.
So, the first guy will end up with the ugly woman, which is not what we normally would expect, and there is no reason to assume that this is what Mother Nature was expecting either.

Furthermore, the first guy, angry because the second woman killed the first one, might kill this one as well, so much for this evolutionary designed reproduction scheme.

If on the other hand the man was supposed to choose, the solution is quite trivial.
The first guy is powerful (physically, mentally and in social skills) by definition.
He gets what he wants (the first woman) and by definition the other people are simply powerless to do anything about it.

Cynewald
07-10-2012, 07:09 AM

One of the man is handsome, with athletic physique, strong, smart, healthy, with good humor, and because all of these, feels secure in himself.

The other man is quite the opposite, sick, week, not that good looking, not that bright, and because all of these, feel unsecure and is always in bad humor.

One of the woman is very beautiful and very feminine (use your dream-woman to fill the picture)

The other one, is quite the opposite, not very attractive, and not very feminine either.

Now, I said that the second woman was not very attractive, but this doesn’t mean she is weak, or less smart than the first one.
Actually she might be stronger and probably smarter, because without much help from the male world she had to take care for herself.

The first woman on the other hand, because was always surrounded by love, might be one of those woman that think that all people are basically good – not a very useful attitude in her war with the second woman.

If it was supposed that woman should choose the man, how this process would go about?
If it was a beauty competition, the first woman will win, but, we can be sure, beauty wouldn’t be the “gun” they’ll pick for this duel.

In all probability the second woman will win and, in the process, she might even kill the first one.
So, the first guy will end up with the ugly woman, which is not what we normally would expect, and there is no reason to assume that this is what Mother Nature was expecting either.

Furthermore, the first guy, angry because the second woman killed the first one, might kill this one as well, so much for this evolutionary designed reproduction scheme.

If on the other hand the man was supposed to choose, the solution is quite trivial.
The first guy is powerful (physically, mentally and in social skills) by definition.
He gets what he wants (the first woman) and by definition the other people are simply powerless to do anything about it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/259iqzr.gif

Quorra
07-10-2012, 07:49 AM

You've been watching too many recent teen girl movies:loco:

Quorra
07-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Sexual harassment seems to be a normal part of male/female interaction. It's a fine line, that's for sure.

Ideally, people should be married young, like good Christians and we should respect the sanctity of others relationships by not harassing or flirting. That way, men would be under appropriate societal pressure to act honorably. Failing that, any harassing would be easily sorted by a swift, strong rebuttal from a non-confused young woman.

However, I realise that we aren't living in that kind of environment anymore and we are dealing with complicated situation.:noidea:

Talvi
07-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Did you sexually harrass someone and got rejected and are now angry? Thus making these awkward posts here?

Marmie Dearest
07-10-2012, 08:05 AM

This is bullshit. If the second woman is smarter than the first, it may be that she's genetically more intelligent and even physically stronger if she's capable of killing. There's no saying that such a woman would have poor genes, so your logic is made of fail if you think the only genes a woman would bring would be their looks.

And I say this as a woman who has been considered pretty for most of my life, not driven by personal agenda, just simply pointing out your bad logic.

el22
07-10-2012, 08:05 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/259iqzr.gif

A picture might be worth a thousand words, but... it might be open to many... different... incompatible interpretations. What's that (animated) picture supposed to mean?

Quorra
07-10-2012, 08:12 AM
This is bullshit. If the second woman is smarter than the first, it may be that she's genetically more intelligent and even physically stronger if she's capable of killing. There's no saying that such a woman would have poor genes, so your logic is made of fail if you think the only genes a woman would bring would be their looks.

And I say this as a woman who has been considered pretty for most of my life, not driven by personal agenda, just simply pointing out your bad logic.

I can't believe you are indulging in this bizarre fantasy. As if women act like that.

Marmie Dearest
07-10-2012, 08:17 AM
I can't believe you are indulging in this bizarre fantasy. As if women act like that.

I'm not indulging in the fantasy, I'm simply pointing out his bad logic.

Yes, my initial response was just like "um...what???" but then I picked up on the point he was trying to make, and swiftly refuted it.

Cynewald
07-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Did you sexually harrass someone and got rejected and are now angry? Thus making these awkward posts here?

No. Not at all. But i have noticed that attractive men can get away with harassing far more than their plainer or ugly brethren.

I remember a guy I used to work with who was 6ft4 and had International Male Underpant Model looks (like Shaun O'Pry). He would smack and pinch girls bums in the work place and these girls would be all giggly and laugh. many of these women had husbands/boyfriends. His actions were seen as "confident". Lol.

If an ugly guy were to act the same.... repercussions from informed boyfriends, instant jail term or sex pest status for life.

el22
07-10-2012, 08:22 AM
This is bullshit. If the second woman is smarter than the first, 1it may be that she's genetically more intelligent and even physically stronger if she's capable of killing. 2There's no saying that such a woman would have poor genes, so your logic is made of fail if you think the only genes a woman would bring would be their looks.

1. That's what I said.
2. Let's not get lost in this good genes/bad genes thing.

Let's use this simplification instead:
1. The first guy is more desirable from the woman point of view.
2. The first woman is more desirable from the man point of view.
3. We are NOT designers of our tastes, Nature is the author of them.
4. And since nature has designed us (males) to want the first woman, even if she's not exceptionally strong or smart, she (Nature) probably had some good reason in going this way.

Cynewald
07-10-2012, 08:24 AM
1. That's what I said.
2. Let's not get lost in this good genes/bad genes thing.

Let's use this simplification instead:
1. The first guy is more desirable from the woman point of view.
2. The first woman is more desirable from the man point of view.
3. We are NOT designers of our tastes, Nature is the author of them.
4. And since nature has designed us (males) to want the first woman, even if she's not exceptionally strong or smart, she (Nature) probably had some good reason in going this way.

Yes because the 1st woman is more fertile looking thus produce healthier offspring. But whats this got to do with harassment?? Hence the "all look shocked".gif.

el22
07-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Yes because the 1st woman is more fertile looking thus produce healthier offspring. But whats this got to do with harassment?? Hence the "all look shocked".gif.

I din't watch the video, and I din't comment on your post, but on that of another guy. And the subject at that point was about the ability to make decisions.

I think that our abilities are not Christmas gifts, but product of evolution.

Fortis in Arduis
07-10-2012, 08:44 AM
It looks as though they had work on their jaws.

I had surgery on my nose in 200?, and it was a radical improvement, to my life, and how I look, but it was also very painful. It was necessary, because my nose had been broken, and had developed incorrectly and I couldn't breathe through one nostril.

I would like the tip adjusted, as the first surgery was a little too conservative and it has further to go. People treated me very differently after the surgery. There was a big improvement in service in shops and restaurants. Previously, I had been disfigured.

If I had the chance, I might have a go at having my jaw aligned properly as well, but that's all.

If you look at the after shots, the chaps have had a nice fake tan and a haircut; that makes all the difference. Start with that.

If I were to have Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and believe myself to be ugly no matter what, no amount of surgery would be satisfactory and I might find myself having repeated procedures to no avail, as I would still feel ugly.

I suggest that you post some clear pictures of yourself and allow yourself to face the scrutiny and criticism of the forum. People here are honest. What do you think is wrong with your face?

el22
07-10-2012, 08:48 AM
And let’s throw some more fuel in the fire for the joy of the lady who spotted my flow of logic.

If a male is not attracted to a female, sex can’t happen (no matter how smart or strong she is).
Furthermore, that male hast to arrive in orgasm for the specie to continue to exist.

If a female doesn’t arrive in orgasm, or even if she is not attracted at all in the male, or even if she is not even conscious that they are having sex (may be she is drunk, or drugged?), life continues for the specie.

Seems that Nature doesn't care very much about her preferences

finþaų
07-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Correctional surgery following an accident leading to physical malformation? Yes, most likely.

Improving my nature-given appearance artificially, unless there be some sort of congenital deformation to consider? No, I don't think I could do it.

I certainly don't like everything about my face nor the rest of my body, but plastic surgery is nothing for me.

Cynewald
07-10-2012, 08:53 AM

I had surgery on my nose in 200?, and it was a radical improvement, to my life, and how I look, but it's was also very painful. It was necessary, because my nose had been broken, and had developed incorrectly and I couldn't breathe through one nostril.

I would like the tip adjusted, as the first surgery was a little too conservative and it has further to go. People treated me very differently after the surgery. There was a big improvement in service in shops and restaurants. Previously, I had been disfigured.

If I had the chance, I might have a go at having my jaw aligned properly as well, but that's all.

If you look at the after shots, the chaps have had a nice fake tan and a haircut; that makes all the difference. Start with that.

If I were to have Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and believe myself to be ugly no matter what, no amount of surgery would be satisfactory and I might find myself having repeated procedures to no avail, as I would still feel ugly.

I suggest that you post some clear pictures of yourself and allow yourself to face the scrutiny and criticism of the forum. People here are honest. What do you think is wrong with your face?

My chin/jaw area is my main concern. I have a weak chin which was saggy or double chin even when I was a skinny guy in my early 20's (it's not fat.. it's due to underdeveloped bone). I would have surgery to give me a more robust or "masculine jaw". I would also like leg lengthining surgery by 2 inches, to get me from 5ft9.5 to 5ft11.5, that way i could pass as 6ft and appeal to more girls and being taller helps guys in the male-dominated workplace (my male family is all over 6ft as well except for me). But this leg surgery is very expensive, so unlikely.

Stefan
07-10-2012, 08:59 AM
I don't think that kind of money is worth it on, what is to me, a trivial matter. I'd rather spend such money on something fun; like a really nice, expensive telescope, plenty of books, a powerful custom PC, and maybe buy some friends and family gifts. That is, if I had the money to spend on non-necessities like that. More than likely, I'd just save the money until I felt comfortable, and only would I spend it in increments, not all at once. Now for smaller improvements, with mild practical advantages, like say - lasik eye surgery, I'd certainly spend the money. Glasses and contacts can be quite inconvenient beyond the social and self-image implications.

Often people aren't satisfied with their surgery, or don't have the money to finish it, by the way. My uncle spent thousands of dollars on hair, since he was bald. He ended up not able to finish his full head, because after a while he lost interest in putting the money there instead of elsewhere. Now he looks silly, lol.

Sturmgewehr
07-10-2012, 09:01 AM

I had surgery on my nose in 200?, and it was a radical improvement, to my life, and how I look, but it's was also very painful. It was necessary, because my nose had been broken, and had developed incorrectly and I couldn't breathe through one nostril.

I am pretty much in the same situation, my left nostril is kind of messed up, I breath heavily from that nostril and at night I sleep with my mouth open, during the day if I breath through my nose I get tired in 4 hours and feel like sleeping, the docs told me I should have a surgery 4 years ago, I haven't had it yet, not because I am scared, I just didn't have it.

Fortis in Arduis
07-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Body Dysmorphic Disorder is an 'iimaginary ugliness" disorder. How can it be imaginary when girls said I was ugly throughout my teens and best part of my 20's? If your told your ugly over many years/decades then your going to believe it. I don't have that BDD.

I maintain. You would do well to start a thread, posting lots of clear pictures for full scrutiny. The forum shall decide if you are ugly.

However, even if you are ugly, you might still suffer from BDD.

Magtheridon
07-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Mate, I'm in the same situation as you (except I'm ugly as fuck). You don't need any surgery, you just need to accept the fact that you'll have to settle for either a black girl, a fatass or a single mum. I accepted that as my fate a few months ago and I've never felt better.

Talvi
07-10-2012, 09:20 AM
No. Not at all. But i have noticed that attractive men can get away with harassing far more than their plainer or ugly brethren.

I remember a guy I used to work with who was 6ft4 and had International Male Underpant Model looks (like Shaun O'Pry). He would smack and pinch girls bums in the work place and these girls would be all giggly and laugh. many of these women had husbands/boyfriends. His actions were seen as "confident". Lol.

If an ugly guy were to act the same.... repercussions from informed boyfriends, instant jail term or sex pest status for life.

And how many beautiful girls get away with doing allkinds of shit thats not allowed for not so attractive girls?

Seriously, men who whine less are more attractive.

Flintlocke
07-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Down a winding pathway
In a garden old
Tripped a beauteous maiden
But her heart was cold
Came a prince to woo her
Said he loved her true
Maiden said he didn't
And so he ceased to woo

Came a perfumed note
Dropping on one knee
Said his love was deeper
Than the deepest sea
But the whimsed maiden
Said his love was dead
And the perfumed note
Accepted what she said

Came a dashing stranger
Took her off by force
Said he'd make her love him
And she did
Of course...

Fortis in Arduis
07-10-2012, 09:22 AM
My chin/jaw area is my main concern. I have a weak chin which was saggy or double chin even when I was a skinny guy in my early 20's (it's not fat.. it's due to underdeveloped bone). I would have surgery to give me a more robust or "masculine jaw". I would also like leg lengthining surgery by 2 inches, to get me from 5ft9.5 to 5ft11.5, that way i could pass as 6ft and appeal to more girls and being taller helps guys in the male-dominated workplace (my male family is all over 6ft as well except for me). But this leg surgery is very expensive, so unlikely.

Pics or it isn't true!

:twwp:

Also, have you heard of facial exercises?

http://beautylifeandstraighttalking.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/eva-fraser.jpg

www.evafraser.com

el22
07-10-2012, 09:29 AM
And how many beautiful girls get away with doing allkinds of shit thats not allowed for not so attractive girls?

Seriously, men who whine less are more attractive.

"get away" and "allowed" are human-only-temporary-constructs.
I intentionally didn't use man/woman in that post but male/female to describe not only humans of any time / any society, but all other mammals as well.

And if the content of your posts in internet forums are a way for you to look more attractive to the other sex, you're a pathetic person with very low standards.

Magtheridon
07-10-2012, 09:31 AM
It's only sexual harassment when ugly guys do it...

Sorry mate, but I fucking hate it when people complain about this. Society revolves around attractiveness, that's how it's been since the beginning of civilisation, it's no secret and it's never going to change so why bother moaning about it?

Stefan
07-10-2012, 09:31 AM
You don't need any surgery, you just need to accept the fact that you'll have to settle for either a black girl, a fatass or a single mom.

:laugh2: Can't one work on other qualities? Such as being an outstanding person in terms of personality, with a stable lifestyle, and a variety of social interests? I'm sure the overwhelming majority of people in history who married and had children weren't the perfect aesthetic beings of mankind. There's nothing wrong with being average. I doubt most women look at a man and think, his jaw isn't perfectly symmetric, do not want! Next.

Magtheridon
07-10-2012, 09:41 AM
:laugh2: Can't one work on other qualities? Such as being an outstanding person in terms of personality, with a stable lifestyle, and a variety of social interests? I'm sure the overwhelming majority of people in history who married and had children weren't the perfect aesthetic beings of mankind. There's nothing wrong with being average. I doubt most women look at a man and think, his jaw isn't perfectly symmetric, do not want! Next.

You do make a fair point about "stable lifestyle" (I assume you mean wealth) and "variety of social interests" (I assume you mean social standing). Those are two other things women are instinctively attracted to.

I was making the assumption that he was just an Average Joe.

Curtis24
07-10-2012, 09:42 AM

Feminism has changed this. Now lots of women are "sharing" a man, or hoping that they will be able to do so. HOwever, if feminism collapses, people will go back to pairing off with each other.

Stefan
07-10-2012, 09:43 AM
You do make a fair point about "stable lifestyle" (I assume you mean wealth) and "variety of social interests" (I assume you mean social standing).

I was making the assumption that he was just an Average Joe.

By stable lifestyle, I meant somebody with a job that can support a family. By social interests, I meant somebody who is generally amiable, and has interests for which a woman can empathize and relate with, as most people with similar interests have time to develop and interact with each other. I think the latter is the biggest concern for women these days, from what I've seen. The previous was the biggest concern historically.

Curtis24
07-10-2012, 09:45 AM
Cynewald, are you from PUAhate?

Talvi
07-10-2012, 09:46 AM
"get away" and "allowed" are human-only-temporary-constructs.
I intentionally didn't use man/woman in that post but male/female to describe not only humans of any time / any society, but all other mammals as well.

And if the content of your posts in internet forums are a way for you to look more attractive to the other sex, you're a pathetic person with very low standards.

excuse me?

el22
07-10-2012, 09:51 AM
You've been watching too many recent teen girl movies:loco:

And you are wasted using your psychic powers on me.

Corvus
07-10-2012, 09:56 AM
I have the impression you are too much focused on your appearance.
Instead of spending thousands of pound/dollars/euros on a painful surgery which includes uncalculated risk I would try to develop other skills which could be helpful to find a nice girl. I would not say that look is not a factor, but it is only one thing which can attract girls. Or let`s put it this way: If you don`t have the right mental attidute you will also not succeed with women even if your look is close to perfection.

It is hard to accept but truth. I know someone who lost an enormous amount of weigth to enhance his profile but he is as unsuccesful as before, because his mind is not ready to get in close contact with girls of class.

Someone else had terrible teeth, he corrected it. It was a long and painful procedure but against his belief he still is a lonley wolf and he is in his late thirties now.

What I am trying to say is this: A good look is defenitly not detrimental but it is only one factor of many to be succesful with the other sex.

Did you never ask yourself why below average guys have enormous luck with females and others continously fail. Maybe wealth plays a role, but I also would not reduce it to money.The deciding thing is the mental approach IMO. Some guys with intellectual or artistic skills (music, poetry, painters) or just outstanding charisma exert magnetism on girls.

el22
07-10-2012, 09:56 AM
excuse me?

I though your "Seriously, men who whine less are more attractive" was meant to advise me not to be so inflammatory (whining?) because that only would made me look bad on woman's eyes.

I apologize if I misunderstood you.

Magtheridon
07-10-2012, 10:01 AM
My dad's an ugly mug but he managed to get married twice so it's not all about looks ;)

Talvi
07-10-2012, 10:17 AM
I though your "Seriously, men who whine less are more attractive" was meant to advise me not to be so inflammatory (whining?) because that only would made me look bad on woman's eyes.

I apologize if I misunderstood you.

This guy is having a bad time getting any girls and is now posting tons of threads bashing women and whining about it online instead of looking at his own mistakes or trying to improve something about himself. Blaming the world in something that is only about himself. İm getting sick of it.

Drawing-slim
07-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Sexual harassment seems to be a normal part of male/female interaction. It's a fine line, that's for sure.

Ideally, people should be married young, like good Christians and we should respect the sanctity of others relationships by not harassing or flirting. That way, men would be under appropriate societal pressure to act honorably. Failing that, any harassing would be easily sorted by a swift, strong rebuttal from a non-confused young woman.

However, I realise that we aren't living in that kind of environment anymore and we are dealing with complicated situation.:noidea: brilliant.

Not to come across as some miserable creature, but i believe the sutuation is more complicated due to women today striving for obscurity.
Women have never been more confused, have never been more unhappy, have never been more lost and have never had this many different sex partners in thair life times.

Edit. I was gone delete this post since i just learned this thread is from the same guy that keep opening threads about women rejceting him cinsistantly:D but i liked your post so i'll keep it

Marmie Dearest
07-10-2012, 10:44 AM
And let’s throw some more fuel in the fire for the joy of the lady who spotted my flow of logic.

If a male is not attracted to a female, sex can’t happen (no matter how smart or strong she is).
Furthermore, that male hast to arrive in orgasm for the specie to continue to exist.

If a female doesn’t arrive in orgasm, or even if she is not attracted at all in the male, or even if she is not even conscious that they are having sex (may be she is drunk, or drugged?), life continues for the specie.

Listen low-brow, just because a man desires a woman doesn't mean HE'S desirable. What don't you get? An ugly, stupid man who happens to be capable of rape isn't nature's pick for fertility in passing on genes either. So yes, nature does care about her preferences. Nature cares very much, or women would happily mate with men who are hunchbacks, retards, and who are covered in leprosy. See, you're over simplifying because you have what some people call "confirmation bias." You have these beliefs, so you pick and choose what you want to see without considering the whole picture.

Besides, a woman also has to pick a mate worth having to help her raise that off-spring, we aren't cats or frogs, an intelligent, responsible mate is needed for fatherhood of the cerebrally developed human.

So yes her opinions matter, and whether you were informed of this or not, it's easier for women to get pregnant when they are aroused and orgasm.

el22
07-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Listen low-brow, just because a man desires a woman doesn't mean HE'S desirable. What don't you get? An ugly, stupid man who happens to be capable of rape isn't nature's pick for fertility in passing on genes either. So yes, nature does care about her preferences. Nature cares very much, or women would happily mate with men who are hunchbacks, retards, and who are covered in leprosy. See, you're over simplifying because you have what some people call "confirmation bias." You have these beliefs, so you pick and choose what you want to see without considering the whole picture.

Besides, a woman also has to pick a mate worth having to help her raise that off-spring, we aren't cats or frogs, an intelligent, responsible mate is needed for fatherhood of the cerebrally developed human.

So yes her opinions matter, and whether you were informed of this or not, it's easier for women to get pregnant when they are aroused and orgasm.

Again, I intentionally didn't use man/woman but male/female to include humans in every time and situation and all mammals as well.

So, yes, her opinions matter in our artificial world built on top of nature, but... in that abandoned island, as well as in any other situation in which such a sophisticated form or organisation wouldn't exist, no, her opinions wouldn't matter at all. And history has much in the support of that.

el22
07-10-2012, 11:27 AM
This guy is having a bad time getting any girls and is now posting tons of threads bashing women and whining about it online instead of looking at his own mistakes or trying to improve something about himself. Blaming the world in something that is only about himself. İm getting sick of it.

I withdraw my apology.

You really are such a pathetic, with low standards, person, who thinks that people write in net to get a pat or even better, sexual rewards

Bobcat Fraser
07-10-2012, 11:45 AM
I withdraw my apology.

You really are such a pathetic, with low standards, person, who thinks that people write in net to get a pat or even better, sexual rewards

She wasn't talking about you. She was referring to Cynewald.

ETA: I find the communication breakdowns on this forum to be both embarrassing and hilarious. If I had my coffee, I would spit it on my keyboard.

Drawing-slim
07-10-2012, 11:54 AM
I withdraw my apology.

Yes, you misunderstood talvi, now you gone have to withdraw your insult:D

For fuck sake, if the thread opener could only get laid, non of this drama fighting would happened in the first place, its all that loser's fault:mad::D

(the comedy clip is funny though)

Bobcat Fraser
07-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Yes, you misunderstood talvi, now you gone have to withdraw your insult:D

For fuck sake, if the thread opener could only get laid, non of this drama fighting would happened in the first place, its all that loser's fault:mad::D

(the comedy clip is funny though)

I couldn't stop laughing. This is one of the few times that this smiley is truly appropriate.:lol00002:

Cynewald
07-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Cynewald, are you from PUAhate?

Yes, I'm "Brian Peppers" on PUAhate

Artek
07-10-2012, 12:41 PM
I would probably slightly correct my nose if I had a good opportunity, nothing more.

Hussar
07-10-2012, 12:45 PM

It's the crucial point of this thread, from what i've understood.

I have to agree.

It's not just whining, like others say. On the other hand.....you just underline the most ancestral reality.

It's unfair ? YES, it's unfair. Totally. So..what ? We can't change the human mind.

Of course...we should reflect ; in the western world today, we have effective laws against harrassing. It's not a simple game. It's hard to accept that 2 men (one handsome and the other not attractive) will suffer different consequences , although acting in similar way : the first one, even for a not appropriate hug won't be "punished", the second one.....will have big risks (legal and not only).

Balmung
07-10-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm comfortable with how i look. Noone ever seriously made fun of one of my features. Probably would consider it only if i was deformed in some way. Obsessing over facial aesthetics when there's nothing wrong with you, is more of a chick thing tbh.

Chego
07-10-2012, 12:50 PM
As there's no victim, people are right to do whatever they want.:jump0000::worship::peep::stricken::playball: :nopity00::fest42::food-smiley-002::tea::pop2::love_4:

el22
07-10-2012, 07:31 PM
The first time I attacked Talvi I wasn’t even aware that she was a she.
For as much as I was concerned she was one of those sugared guys, ready to milk any occasion, to get some pat from online ladies.
The second time I got confused because she was quoting me, in my apology to her, while referring to someone else.

Anyway, I hope Talvi never comes to read my reply to her, but if she does…
… Talvi, anytime you are angry, and need some arbitrary person to release your frustration, you can do it on me. I will leave my cheek unprotected, and never hit you back.

Albion
07-10-2012, 07:34 PM

Lol, when I was at high school it used to be 'I wanna have your babies'. :D

Mortimer
07-10-2012, 07:42 PM
no, but maybe to save my life, like a fat operation

spaz
07-10-2012, 08:34 PM
In the first picture comparison, I think the man looked better before. In the after photo, I see no remarkable difference, except the change in his jaw and possibly cheek implants? I don't think any of it was necessary. He appears to have an orange spray tan as well, which is also unnecessary.

I don't see anything bad about a weak chin or jaw. I actually think that's more attractive than a protruding chin, but to each their own.

Mraz
07-10-2012, 09:20 PM
I always wanted to have a 7" d*ck, but obviously I have to deal with 10" for the rest of my life :(

Otherwise I'm nice with my look, I'm as I'm.

Marmie Dearest
07-11-2012, 01:11 AM
For as much as I was concerned she was one of those sugared guys, ready to milk any occasion, to get some pat from online ladies.
The second time I got confused because she was quoting me, in my apology to her, while referring to someone else.

… Talvi, anytime you are angry, and need some arbitrary person to release your frustration, you can do it on me. I will leave my cheek unprotected, and never hit you back.

You're obviously really insecure and think you should get a pat for what you write IF YOU KEEP EXPLAINING YOUR EXCHANGE WITH TALVI PUBLICLY.

Hey, I admit, I like to belong socially and want people to like me socially.

You clearly do too, or you wouldn't keep harping on the Talvi convo, so quit lying to yourself.

Marmie Dearest
07-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Again, I intentionally didn't use man/woman but male/female to include humans in every time and situation and all mammals as well.

So, yes, her opinions matter in our artificial world built on top of nature, but... in that abandoned island, as well as in any other situation in which such a sophisticated form or organisation wouldn't exist, no, her opinions wouldn't matter at all. And history has much in the support of that.

Your abandoned island story is an absurd fantasy, so I don't even follow you.

A real alpha male would impregnate both women from a evolutionary standpoint, so please at least try to be logically consistent.

You're totally illogical. Humans are not all animals, they are not even all mammals, and it's silly and over-simplistic to say that they are.

Also, you made the men really extreme (the one man a clear "alpha" and the other very weak and sick) and the women less so, so that the less physically attractive woman had other genetically good traits.

So of course if the two men were that extremely good/bad, both women would probably want the man who wasn't ...dying. And if the women both had some redeemable traits of youth, health, fertility, and intelligence, a real alpha would have BOTH.

Incel King
07-11-2012, 01:39 AM
A man has to respect the woman's decision. If she doesn't like you the best thing to do is to move on to a woman that is interested in you.

Guy shouldn't move on to a woman that is interested in him, because these one with intention to obtain girlfriend mostly don't get her. All this is just destiny and often can't be controlled. If I like some girl I want to make her my female friend which will gently embrace me when we're together. Everything that will come later is in hands of fate.

Bobcat Fraser
07-11-2012, 02:04 AM

I thought that you said that you were diagnosed with BDD and assorted psychological disorders. You definitely said that you were under the care of a nurse. I remember that much. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Bobcat Fraser
07-11-2012, 02:16 AM
I am pretty much in the same situation, my left nostril is kind of messed up, I breath heavily from that nostril and at night I sleep with my mouth open, during the day if I breath through my nose I get tired in 4 hours and feel like sleeping, the docs told me I should have a surgery 4 years ago, I haven't had it yet, not because I am scared, I just didn't have it.

Like Fortis and Sturm, my nose was likely broken too. You can't really tell from a distance, but I have a deviated septum combined with a lifetime of sinus problems. It all started when I got beamed in the nose with a baseball. I never got seriously injured from boxing, but I almost got knocked out by an errant pitch.:confused:

Fortis in Arduis
07-11-2012, 02:21 AM
Oh My God!!! :eek:

You won't believe this but... maybe it's because you were, like, talking about something that was, just like, so GROSS! :embarrassed :laugh:

Bobcat Fraser
07-11-2012, 02:28 AM
Oh My God!!! :eek:

You won't believe this but... maybe it's because you were, like, talking about something that was, just like, so GROSS! :embarrassed :laugh:

Was that directed at me?:confused: Color me clueless with a box of crayons.

Skrondsze
07-11-2012, 02:36 AM
It's impossible to improve perfection so I wouldn't damage my perfectexampleofclassicgreekbeauty face with plastic surgery.

Fortis in Arduis
07-11-2012, 02:40 AM
Was that directed at me?:confused: Color me clueless with a box of crayons.

No, Cynewald. What he said was so gross, she was like 'ewwwwwww'! :D

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-11-2012, 02:44 AM
They are still children ,teenagers ,so they know who they are going to toy with and pick easy targets ,esp body language gives a person away ..and adults are much better to annoy..its fun..
i was doing that too but i was expert in throwing things on bald mans head from balcony and giggle (hidden ) or scaring them to death (all kind of dead or alive bugs ,sudden-scream&running,paperbag booming)
..they play the different version of the game , i guess
teenagers are experts of bullying ..so don't let them bully

MST3K
07-11-2012, 02:46 AM
I would. My developing double chin between the adam's apple and my cleft will be fixed in the future. The man in the first picture is how my chin looks. I am too pretty to have neck fat. :D

Cynewald
07-11-2012, 03:05 AM
I thought that you said that you were diagnosed with BDD and assorted psychological disorders. You definitely said that you were under the care of a nurse. I remember that much. Tell me where I'm wrong.

My shrink thought I had BDD. But BDD is imaginery disfigurement. Mine isn't imaginary, so i can't have it.

My nurse deals with my depression and related anti-deprresant medications.

Ibericus
07-11-2012, 03:10 AM
They have been nasty to you, so be nasty to them, told them to suck your parts.

Breedingvariety
07-11-2012, 03:10 AM
Don't humiliate Cynewald by saying he is good looking when everything points to him being ugly.

Marmie Dearest
07-11-2012, 03:13 AM
I don't see any reasoning for this from your picture. Are you sure these things REALLY are happening, or if you're imagining them, or at least imagining it's about you?

Also, are you trying to hit on girls who are inappropriately too young for you? If so, this may be why they're saying "eww" because you're not in their peer group age range preferable for dating.

Marmie Dearest
07-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Don't humiliate Cynewald by saying he is good looking when everything points to him being ugly.

But in his photograph he is a decent looking man, he objectively is, he is not ugly.

Cynewald
07-11-2012, 03:16 AM
I don't see any reasoning for this from your picture. Are you sure these things REALLY are happening, or if you're imagining them, or at least imagining it's about you?

Also, are you trying to hit on girls who are inappropriately too young for you? If so, this may be why they're saying "eww" because you're not in their peer group age range preferable for dating.

No, I do not interact or want to be with teenage girls. I avoid them generally. I was only walking past a bus stop minding my own business when those 16 yr olds said "eww".

But the "eww" comments from the 21, 22 yr old girls was more hurtful. You expect that age to be more mature.

I don't think I'm ugly, I think I'm an average joe 5/10. But obviously not to some girls.

Jon Snow
07-11-2012, 03:19 AM
Also, have you heard of facial exercises?

:D

isLJ024EdMA

Bobcat Fraser
07-11-2012, 03:31 AM
My nurse deals with my depression and related anti-deprresant medications.

Is she cute? I'm just sayin'.....

Marmie Dearest
07-11-2012, 03:32 AM
No, I do not interact or want to be with teenage girls. I avoid them generally. I was only walking past a bus stop minding my own business when those 16 yr olds said "eww".

But the "eww" comments from the 21, 22 yr old girls was more hurtful. You expect that age to be more mature.

I don't think I'm ugly, I think I'm an average joe 5/10. But obviously not to some girls.

You aren't ugly, but you may place way too much stock in people thinking you're not their personal cup of tea. I mean one woman might think you are very attractive, but you'd rather think about these young girls who (supposedly) think you are icky.

You really should not be expending so much energy thinking about this, unless it was a girl who you were trying to woo, who you had put an effort into, then yes of course it would be hurtful...but strange girls who are ten to fifteen years your junior on the side of the road or in shops really shouldn't be your primary concern.

Since they are, I would agree you have this body image disorder, which is more common in women, but men can suffer from it.

Marmie Dearest
07-11-2012, 03:37 AM

That's why it bothers you, you may have been staring.

Do you date women in their twenties and thirties who may be closer to your own age, or are you very lonely, and therefore this is why you are so preoccupied?

Bobcat Fraser
07-11-2012, 03:40 AM

That's a great point. I thought that I would stop growing when I was twelve, for some crazy reason. I would read into what other people did and said, and it got so nuts that my friends picked up on my unwarranted fears and told me that they heard my mom tell their moms that I stopped growing, just to mess with my head. Keep that in mind when Apricity members tell you that you're unattractive. (last part was for Cynewald)

Breedingvariety
07-11-2012, 03:46 AM
Cynewald, it's not your looks that is lol, but your preoccupation with your looks.

Of course we all have our obsessions, so be lol.:thumb001:

Bobcat Fraser
07-11-2012, 03:49 AM
I mean one woman might think you are very attractive, but you'd rather think about these young girls who (supposedly) think you are icky.

Bingo! When I dated, some pretty women threw themselves at me while some ugly women wouldn't give me the time of day if I paid them. You could reverse that too, so there isn't much rhyme or reason to these things. Just put your best foot forward.

Cynewald
07-11-2012, 04:12 AM
That's why it bothers you, you may have been staring.

Do you date women in their twenties and thirties who may be closer to your own age, or are you very lonely, and therefore this is why you are so preoccupied?

I've never connected to women around my own age, I guess this is due to being a social outcast for looking younger than my age when I was younger. I never fitted in with my peer group due to bullying. The bullying was pretty bad between ages 18-22.

When I was 22, girls that were 22 thought I was too young for them and would diss me, tell me i looked 15 and wasn't a "man". Even girls that were 17 said I looked younger than them. I never dated back then, because i coudln't attract/ get a woman.

But yeah I tend to be attracted to 20-27 year olds the most even though I'm 34 in 2 months. I don't really look at women above 30 unless they are very youthful, in good shape and young looking.

And yes I am single and lonely. Women are generally shocked when I tell them I'm nearly 34. They think I'm bullshitting and it generally makes them put up their bitch shields and coil in disgust.
I guess they expect a 34 yr old to look like an old man, lol. I'm quite boyish looking and get guessed at about 24 years old.

Quorra
07-11-2012, 04:27 AM
^Someone needs a coming out party:laugh:

Adding. From your avatar you look your age.

I think intensity is your problem. You look very angry. A guy was hitting on me the other night and the deranged mask of anger that came over his face when I didn't respond to his compliment instantly, was startlingly intense.

I'm not available anyway but this guy was not doing himself any favors with the psycho attitude.

The best way to get a woman is to build a life around yourself. Then the girls will come.

Cynewald
07-11-2012, 04:30 AM
^Someone needs a coming out party:laugh:

North-Atlantid and Brünn

Quorra
07-11-2012, 04:36 AM
North-Atlantid and Brünn

see? Psycho

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
07-11-2012, 04:39 AM

first ones could have been talking about sex

second ones maybe mistook you for a younger guy, were checking you out and when you turned around..

besides that, not sure, you seem normal in ur picture.

do you tend to stare at young people?

oh i got it, shave that mostache and u will be better. thats what it is

Marmie Dearest
07-11-2012, 04:59 AM
I've never connected to women around my own age, I guess this is due to being a social outcast for looking younger than my age when I was younger. I never fitted in with my peer group due to bullying. The bullying was pretty bad between ages 18-22.

When I was 22, girls that were 22 thought I was too young for them and would diss me, tell me i looked 15 and wasn't a "man". Even girls that were 17 said I looked younger than them. I never dated back then, because i coudln't attract/ get a woman.

But yeah I tend to be attracted to 20-27 year olds the most even though I'm 34 in 2 months. I don't really look at women above 30 unless they are very youthful, in good shape and young looking.

And yes I am single and lonely. Women are generally shocked when I tell them I'm nearly 34. They think I'm bullshitting and it generally makes them put up their bitch shields and coil in disgust.
I guess they expect a 34 yr old to look like an old man, lol. I'm quite boyish looking and get guessed at about 24 years old.

So this stems back to your early adulthood, thus your insecurity around women.

Women in their twenties are more "your age" I would say you know especially at least in their mid-twenties (I don't know about a 20 or 21 girl still in college, not so much).

Of course loneliness would give you a heightened sensitivity to this kind of perceived rejection, and you may project it especially on to young women in their teens and early twenties because of your experience with girls at that age.

Talvi
07-11-2012, 07:48 AM

Thank you noob for your insightful and thoughtful words. İ wıll surely remember them for the rest of my life because what you said based on reading 2 of my posts from 2000 sum up my entire life perfectly.

You are wonderous!

But now to proceed getting more sexual rewards İ shall go post a hundred pıcs of me in the members thread.

rhiannon
07-11-2012, 08:57 AM

This is sadly true....but the tone of your post is somewhat demeaning in that you imply that because Nature doesn't care for our preferences....neither should anyone else?

I am well aware of this truth, actually....for I gave birth to my daughter 11 years before my first orgasm:coffee:

rhiannon
07-11-2012, 09:02 AM

Yes to all of this.

Quorra
07-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Ignore the troll. Not me(hastily), El22.

Chego
07-11-2012, 11:29 AM
I always wanted to have a 7" d*ck, but obviously I have to deal with 10" for the rest of my life :(

Otherwise I'm nice with my look, I'm as I'm.

LOL

Dick Surgery?:D

CelticViking
07-11-2012, 11:44 AM

Maybe,I should let you borrow my legs :p

Graham
07-11-2012, 11:54 AM
I want an I-limb, but on optimal settings. So as to climb walls with ease, punch through walls etc.. Like Robo Cop.

They make them a mile from my home. Now if only I could loose an arm.

http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content07/iLimb1.jpg

Chego
07-11-2012, 12:25 PM
I want an I-limb, but on optimal settings. So as to climb walls with ease, punch through walls etc.. Like Robo Cop.

They make them a mile from my home. Now if only I could loose an arm.

http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content07/iLimb1.jpg

That would surely be cool:lightbul:

Fortis in Arduis
07-11-2012, 02:04 PM
first ones could have been talking about sex

second ones maybe mistook you for a younger guy, were checking you out and when you turned around..

besides that, not sure, you seem normal in ur picture.

do you tend to stare at young people?

oh i got it, shave that mostache and u will be better. thats what it is

Absolutely. I want to see the ugliness and separate the truth from the fiction.

:twwp:

Magtheridon
07-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Mate if you're so desperate to find a girlfriend, go talk to some single mothers. Their standards are much lower than they should be, for two reasons: the increased necessity of them finding a boyfriend, and the smaller number of men willing to be in a relationship with them.

Single mums are the way to go.

Magtheridon
07-11-2012, 05:16 PM
I would get surgery to fix my ptosis if I could. Ptosis is where one eyelid droops down lower than the other, mine was caused by an injury but it can have many different causes.

I honestly believe I would be a solid 7/10 if it weren't for my ptosis. It brings me down to a 4/10 or lower.

Han Cholo
07-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Mate if you're so desperate to find a girlfriend, go talk to some single mothers. Their standards are much lower than they should be, for two reasons: the increased necessity of them finding a boyfriend, and the smaller number of men willing to be in a relationship with them.

Single mums are the way to go.

But is this what he wants? he'll have to take care and gimme money to a child that isn't his.

Pallantides
07-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Maybe you misheard them and they were actually saying "awww" and not "ewww".

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
07-11-2012, 09:05 PM
shave the mostache

Magtheridon
07-12-2012, 12:49 AM
But is this what he wants? he'll have to take care and gimme money to a child that isn't his.

I meant it as a last resort.

I personally wouldn't date a single mum, even as a last resort. I just couldn't bring myself to raise a child that wasn't mine, before I'd even had any of my own. Not to mention that I wouldn't want to get tied up in a relationship where there would be no guarantee of having children of my own. My ultimate nightmare in life is abruptly ending my 200 million year family lineage, dating all the way back to my bacterial ancestors.

Ghost Knight
07-12-2012, 03:18 AM
Dont' worry I have the same problem. Women see me on the street and walk the other way or change sides. I saw one run to the other side of the street once. Just today walking back from the store only a street away I was harassed by a bunch of girls.

Han Cholo
07-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Dont' worry I have the same problem. Women see me on the street and walk the other way or change sides. I saw one run to the other side of the street once. Just today walking back from the store only a street away I was harassed by a bunch of girls.

This sounds beta as fuck, are you not ashamed?

Contra Mundum
07-12-2012, 07:43 AM

lol, that's crazy. Yet another reason why I wouldn't live on the west coast.

Absinthe
07-12-2012, 08:04 AM
You're wasting your breath. He has a severe persecution complex mixed with other issues that need to be addressed by a legitimate professional.
I must concur with this one.

To me it's pretty obvious that you (the thread starter) are projecting your own insecurities on to other people.

The girls most likely weren't even talking about you. It just doesn't make sense.

But if they were looking at you, maybe it was because you were subconsciously projecting crave for sexual attention at them? Try to think about it.
Why did you even notice their presence in the first place?

Were you perhaps glancing at them?

If so, the "eeeewww" could refer to that. Teenage girls usually find it weird when men in their 30s stare at them. ;)

I don't mean to come across as rude or offensive or anything, I'm actually trying to help here.
I searched for some previous posts of yours and it seems you have serious problems with your self-image. If that is you in the photo, then you're not bad looking at all. So it's not that you're short or ugly (by S.European standards you could even be considered tall, by the way :D) but it's the fact that you have a low self esteem and you project yourself as such.

Also I read one of your previous posts about how you're only attracted to drop-dead gorgeous girls and not to average ones. Perhaps you ought to lower your standards a bit? ;)
And I'm not talking about hitting on some freak, from model to fat whale there is a huge gray area in between. There are beautiful women out there who aren't in the model category. You stand absolutely no chance with models. You wouldn't even if you were gorgeous yourself, as it's other things they're looking for.

I really suggest that you go and see a counselor as it would really help put things into perspective. You have a seriously distorted self-image, similar to that of anorexic girls for example. You need to work on that first before you go ahead and hit on someone else and get rejected again. Break the vicious cycle!

billErobreren
07-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Oh they're just shallow disrespectful little skanks just go on about your business & ignore them. you should be fine

does it happen to anybody else?

Yes, grown accustomed to it too. mostly if not always with local teenage girls(at least now you know why I never had much of a problem with it:rolleyes:) I feel worse for them to be blunt, but in their defense I do take very little care of myself, don't wear much cologne & my sense of fashion is disgustingly plain. I take comfort in knowing that not all women are like that & those chicks may grow up eventually

zack
07-12-2012, 09:46 AM
This sounds beta as fuck, are you not ashamed?

what can he really do about girls having these reactions to him?

morski
07-12-2012, 10:01 AM
Yay, Absinthe is back!!:)

Himera
07-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Your thread is suck, I don't believe that anyone can be such an object for mocking at in real life,
but if that really has happend, it's because they apprehended that you will start a thread such as this one ...

Now, I am mocking at you even more than them ,just because of this...
Even title of thread was annoying ...

This thread is a cesspool with stink of " spoiled in lack of self -confidence"

Fortis in Arduis
07-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Your thread is suck, I don't believe that anyone can be such an object for mocking at in real life,
but if that really has happend, it's because they apprehended that you will start a thread such as this one ...

Now, I am mocking at you even more than them ,just because of this...
Even title of thread was annoying ...

This thread is a cesspool with stink of " spoiled in lack of self -confidence"

Agreed. Also, men who refer to girls and women as "females" are very irritating indeed. It's as though they wish to depersonalise them.

Austin, the "male", also did that.

Himera
07-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Agreed. Also, men who refer to girls and women as "females" are very irritating indeed. It's as though they wish to depersonalise them.

You know what is more dangerous?
They are like crying feces on the street who are waiting for someone to slip on them!

They are making complains about "the females" ( those things for impregnating! :p ) : "...they want this, they want that, no. no they don't want me, they are bitches!..."

But, if they could only reach some privilegies.... beware!
- They will spend it on all those " not so long despited things"...

When I see persons like this one I always carefully move away,
in whole their complaining tirade, they are like evil with dried throat ....

They are never good to people who take pity on them ...

Pallantides
07-12-2012, 11:17 AM

I do it sometimes, but I also then refer to boys and men as 'males'.

Fortis in Arduis
07-12-2012, 11:33 AM
I do it sometimes, but I also then refer to boys and men as 'males'.

Yes, but is that a transliteration from Norwegian?

It's very characteristic of these frustrated misogynist types.

Flintlocke
07-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Male and Female are just fine terms. Don't be such hippies.

Pallantides
07-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Yes, but is that a transliteration from Norwegian?

It's very characteristic of these frustrated misogynist types.

It's only in English I use it, in Norway we use 'mann'(man), 'gutt'(boy), 'kvinne/dame'(woman), 'jente'(girl), 'male' and 'famale' would be 'hankjønn' and 'hunkjønn', but it's only used to specify the gender of animal species.

Breedingvariety
07-12-2012, 12:20 PM
It's only in English I use it, in Norway we use 'mann'(man), 'gutt'(boy), 'kvinne/dame'(woman), 'jente'(girl), 'male' and 'famale' would be 'hankjønn' and 'hunkjønn', but it's only used to specify the gender of animal species.
It means the same in English. Somewhere along the line it was applied to humans.

Fortis in Arduis
07-12-2012, 02:14 PM
It means the same in English. Somewhere along the line it was applied to humans.

Well, one wouldn't want to be speciesist would one? :eek:

Beethoven
07-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Sir Cynewald how tall are you?

Incel King
07-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Hey all look at my signature now :cool:

Mistic
07-12-2012, 03:41 PM

Ok first of all these are kids. I did this when I was a teenager! :D

With my friends at the ages between 14 and 16, whenever we saw a much older man going by, one of us would tease the other about going out with him. It was just a laugh. These girls saw you as an old man. You're going to have to realise it's an age thing.

Sorry but it sounds funny. Being in their twenties means they're still quite immature and have to develope more empathy. I used to giggle at people coming out of clothes cubicals. :lol00002:

Yes it's quite natural. :dielaughing:

If you look like your avatar then cool. I suggest you meet women in their mid-twenties and thirties age group.