PDA

View Full Version : Doug Stanhope: 'Go Home'.

Beorn
11-28-2008, 07:25 PM
walWYAIfJHI
kxpf_bayjbQ
3nJ-NGTNT7E

I have never heard of this man before in my entire life. Having just witnessed his act, his ideology and his perspective towards handling and discussing valid fears and opinions; I hope to never see this foul mouthed, alcoholic arsehole ever again.

Why is it that the opponents of anti-immigration always seem to be the lowest of the moral characters one could ever wish to project as one of your own?

I have just finished watching a Russell Brand programme where he successfully belittles a BNP member called Mark Collet, but he didn't achieve it by witty and intelligent arguments, but emotionally rationalising everything but the actual truth.

Both Russell and this cretin are faced with legitimate people suffering from the affects of immigration and all they can do is laugh at the persons lack of betterment in life.

The radio show where he "attempts" to belittle a caller who works in a packaging company, and advises him to try and better his career path.

Hey! That's fine if you want to give the man money and pay for his family, his rent and his bills. This man I'm sure started life dreaming of working in an office and being a successful business man providing big salaries for his family.
But what does he get? A shitty dead end job which is survivable and immigrants which undercut his wage and his security.

And to boot, he gets some pompous fucking American alcoholic loser laughing at him for not being more of a man. :mad:

And the thing which gets me, is the part where people are actually agreeing with him!
Are these people alright in life? Is the comedians point where he mentions Neuro-Surgeons correct? If your job is not under-fire from mass immigration then its perfectly alright to laugh at others misfortune and deride their open fears?

This country needs to be ripped apart from the top down and burned.