PDA

View Full Version : The good news thread

Rachel
06-19-2009, 02:18 AM
so i have good news in my part of the world and i felt like sharing...

and if you have good news you should also share, and if a thread already has been made for this topic feel free to delete.

so here it goes :

Today i was accepted into the college of education at Towson U.

its a big deal because here in America you first apply for the University and then you apply to the certain track or major that you wish to get a degree in.
i plan to be a teacher for the DoD so i can teach military children all over the world.

Sally
06-19-2009, 12:24 PM
I get an impacted wisdom tooth taken out next month. I'm thrilled! :whoo:

SuuT
06-19-2009, 12:33 PM
I dropped my camera in the ocean this last weekend, so I ordered I new one: the UPS tracking website says that it will be here today.:dance:

Kempenzoon
06-19-2009, 06:59 PM
I managed to arrange things at work so I don't have to work on Sunday this week. Though it does mean I'll need to do a 12 hour shift on saturday.

Reason is that on sunday at sunrise I'm first going to the 1000 year in a neighbouring town to bring hails to the sun on the solstice. After that I'm leaving for the medieval city Bastogne in Wallony, for Historia Mundi - a large gathering of re-enacters and living history practicers of every era. The content goes from the Romans and Celts all the way to the Vietnam War. So it's bound to be spectacular. ^_^

LouisFerdinand
03-30-2018, 02:08 AM
I cleaned exterior business windows before the rain came.