PDA

View Full Version : Greater Yugoslavia!

Archduke
07-16-2012, 08:04 PM
I saw the same thread in another forum, so i want to see your opinions about it...

Greater Yugoslavia would have consisted of five republics:

1. Slovenia (capital Ljubljana)
2. Croatia (capital Zagreb)
3. Serbia (capital Belgrade)
4. Bulgaria (capital Sofia)
5. Macedonia (capital Skopje)

These five republics would correspond to the four constituent nations of Yugoslavia:

1. Slovenians
2. Croatians
3. Serbians
4. Bulgarians
5. Macedonians

Yugoslavia would also consist of six autonomous provinces:

1. Istria (capital Trst)
2. Dalmatia (capital Split)
3. Bosnia (capital Sarajevo)
4. Vojvodina (capital Novi Sad)
5. Montenegro (capital Podgorica)
6. Rumelia (capital Plovdiv)

Each autonomous province was considered constitutionally to be part of one of the republics. I will list below which provinces belonged to which republic with my arguments as to why I made that decision

1. Istria was an autonomous province of Slovenia

Istria had been a part of Italy before WWII and had a large Italian minority although the majority of the population was Slavic. After WWII Tito's Partisans were able to incorporate the province into Yugoslavia and secure the city of Trieste (Trst) as its capital. The reason it was made an autonomous province within Slovenia was because 1) Slovenia lacked access to the sea and this would have satisfied Slovenian nationalists who always wanted a coastline, 2) it helped incorporate the large Italian majority and ease their fears of being seperated from their home country 3) although the province had a large Croat and Serb population there had always been a strong sense of local identity among the inhabitants and finally 4) Tito did not want the republican boundaries to correspond to national lines. If Slovenia ever wanted to secede from Yugoslavia, it would never be able to do so with Istria due to the Croat and Italian population and would therefore likely back of secessionist demands knowing it would lose its autonomous province and territory.

2. Dalmatia was an autonomous province of Croatia

Although Dalmatia had a Croat majority, the province had for most of its history never been a part of Croatia. In 1815 it was ceded by the Republic of Venice to the Austrian half of the Habsburg Monarchy, unlike Croatia which was a part of Hungary. Although the inhabitants considered themselves Croats, there was a strong regional identification as Dalmatians, similar to that of Montenegro in relation to Serbia. Therefore Dalmatia was made an autonomous province of the republic of Croatia with its capital in Split.

3. Bosnia was an autonomous province of Serbia

Many people will not agree with this decision of mine, however I will list my arguments anyway and welcome any criticism. Bosnia was a very complicated situation because 1) it contained a large Muslim population consisting of Slavs who had converted to Islam during Turkish rule and 2) Serbia and Croatia had always rivals each other over who the province legitimately belonged to. Croats argued that the Muslims of Bosnia were Croats who had converted to Islam while Serbs claimed them as Serbs. There are a number of reasons why Bosnia was included as an autonomous province of Serbia: 1) The Serbs formed a majority in the province before WWII and experienced mass slaughter at the hands of the Ustashe who ended up losing the war. If Ante Pavelic had won the war then it would have made sense to include Bosnia within Croatia, however since he lost Croatia in many ways lost its claims to the area. 2) The majority of Tito's Partisans were in fact Serbs from Bosnia who were fleeing from the Ustashe and since they had such a huge role to play in the Partisan victory, Tito rewarded them by attaching Bosnia to Serbia, a dream Serbs had nurtured ever since the Berlin Congress of 1878 when Bosnia was occupied by Austro-Hungary instead of included in an independent Serbia. Finally, because Serbia lacked a large coastline, the area of Dubrovnik and what had traditionally part of the Mljet republic was attached to Bosnia as its Herzegovin coast. Because Bosnia was a province of Serbia, this gave Serbia a much needed coastline, although it was still the smallest coast of all the other republics.

4. Montenegro was an autonomous province of Serbia

Serbia's second autonomous province was Montenegro which had traditionally been populated by Serbs but because of the region's history of independent statehood was granted provincial status. However, in my version of history, Montenegro's territory was greatly expanded to include 1.) all of the Sandzhak including the city of Novi Pazar 2) all of Metohija with cities like Pec and Prizren. These areas had before 1913 actually been a part of the Kingdom of Montenegro so it made sense that they would be made part of the province's territory. And 3) Montenegro included all of Kosovo including the cities of Pristina, Gnjilane, K. Mitrovica. These three areas (Sandzak, Metohija, and Kosovo) were traditionally known as "old serbia" before WWII. The region of Kosovo however had a majority Albanian population which had always been restive in the interwar years. By making these areas a part of Montenegro the Yugoslav authorities hoped that it would dilute the Albanian majority in the area and make it harder for them to pursue secession. It also pleased Montenegrins who although they considered themselves Serbs, were very happy to be given an autonomous province they could consider as their own country, and be given such an expanded territory.

5. Vojvodina was an autonomous province of Serbia

Serbia's third autonomous province was Vojvodina which had belonged to Austria-Hungary before the WWI but voted to join Serbia in 1918. It had a majority Serbian population, however to incorporate the large Hungarian minority it was given autonomous status. It was also necessary to create a third province within Serbia in order to dilute the influence of Serbs in the country as a whole and balance out the interests of Serbs Bulgars Croats and Slovenes with each other

6. Rumelia was an autonomous province of Bulgaria

Rumelia was given autonomous status within Bulgaria because 1) the region had a large Turkish minority and this was a way to appease their seperatism and integrate them into the Yugoslav state. 2) including the whole of Bulgaria into Yugoslavia as a unified republic would have made it territorially too large and powerful when compared to the other republics and provinces giving it the largest population and territory. It was therefore necessary for Tito to reduce the size of Bulgaria in order to equal it out with the rest of the republics. 3) Historically Rumelia had been a seperate region within the Ottoman Empire all the way until 1908 when Bulgaria formally declared its independence. Therefore there was a historical and regional precedent to base a province out of it.

So, there you go. The Yugoslav federation would have consisted of four republics and seven autonomous provinces as shown below. I've calculated what the population would have been today for the country and its republics/provinces using the 1991 census for Yugoslavia and the 1992 census for Bulgaria. Here it is:

Yugoslavia: 32,712,876

Republic of Serbia: 14,897,408
-Serbia Proper: 5,551,057
-Province of Bosnia: 4,503,382
-Province of Montenegro: 2,829,080
-Province of Vojvodina: 2,013,889

Republic of Bulgaria: 8,894,388
-Bulgaria Proper: 5,450,931
-Province of Rumelia: 3,497,457

Republic of Croatia: 4,130,460
-Croatia Proper: 3,204,052
- Province of Dalmatia: 926,408

Republic of Slovenia: 2,702,656
-Slovenia Proper: 1,766,284
-Province of Istria: 936,372

Republic of Macedonia:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg832/scaled.php?server=832&filename=450pxyugoslavia19561990.png&res=landing

Midori
07-16-2012, 08:06 PM
These four republics would correspond to the four constituent nations of Yugoslavia:

1. Slovenians
2. Croatians
3. Serbians
4. Bulgarians

>no Macedonians

gtfo

dralos
07-16-2012, 08:07 PM
good idea,i'm happy albanian lands are out of it,but if albanian lands are in it
then face new destruction slavs:D

Archduke
07-16-2012, 08:07 PM
>no Macedonians

gtfo

ok pigeon, my princess, i'll change it for you. :D

Arcaius
07-16-2012, 08:10 PM
haa bre budala... odi najdi nekoja rabota ili odi mani go nekolku pati ke ti pomini...

mene mi se cini ti nemas zenska taka??? :)

Arcaius
07-16-2012, 08:11 PM
chop chops.... come to me chop chops... let me rock your world ;)

morski
07-16-2012, 08:11 PM
Yugoslavia is a non-entity... :shrug:

dralos
07-16-2012, 08:12 PM
armani i hope you didnt include kosova into it

Arcaius
07-16-2012, 08:12 PM
ah plus you cant be with us and serbians... since you cant understand any of us :/
aferim ti meraba chok guzel si bil :)

Midori
07-16-2012, 08:14 PM
armani i hope you didnt include kosova into it

Kosovo has always been part of Yugoslavia. If we unite, we will take it back.

Arcaius
07-16-2012, 08:14 PM
edited

Archduke
07-16-2012, 08:15 PM

you like it now, pigeon? :D

Illirico
Greater Yugoslavia was an idea passed and failed in the worst possible way as the Soviet Union or the Great Nazi German Empire.
I believe that it is impossible to govern different people as different as if it were a single.

Then Greater Yugoslavia is good only for Serbs:D

dralos
ahahaahahahah come and get it,too bad this is a dream for you since in reality we're ready to take fyrom,when we're done with kosova,fyrom will be next
alboz all around are preparing for that,money is being raised:cool:

dralos
07-16-2012, 08:16 PM
chop chops.... come to me chop chops... let me rock your world ;)
i'll rock you soon maki:D

Arcaius
07-16-2012, 08:17 PM
ahahaahahahah come and get it,too bad this is a dream for you since in reality we're ready to take fyrom,when we're done with kosova,fyrom will be next
alboz all around are preparing for that,money is being raised:cool:

that's what i wanna hear chop chops.... come at me... i'm waithing :D

i was cutting you once i'll cut you again chop chops :)

dralos
07-16-2012, 08:19 PM
that's what i wanna hear chop chops.... come at me... i'm waithing :D

i was cutting you once i'll cut you again chop chops :)
cutting you're sounding like that german gay cannibal,i'm done with this sick thing

Archduke
07-16-2012, 08:20 PM
haa bre budala... odi najdi nekoja rabota ili odi mani go nekolku pati ke ti pomini...

mene mi se cini ti nemas zenska taka??? :)

jenskata mi e v amerika v momenta, drugata sedmica se wrushta, trqbwa da si zapulvam vremeto dokato q nqma. :( :(

Arcaius
07-16-2012, 08:22 PM
jenskata mi e v amerika v momenta, drugata sedmica se wrushta, trqbwa da si zapulvam vremeto dokato q nqma. :( :(

exactly what i tough...... giving yourself hand or two can solve many problems and stresses... i say go for it ;)

Arcaius
07-16-2012, 08:24 PM
cutting you're sounding like that german gay cannibal,i'm done with this sick thing

;) cant escape that easily chop chops .... raise those money i'm waithing for that day :D

Archduke
07-16-2012, 08:28 PM
exactly what i tough...... giving yourself hand or two can solve many problems and stresses... i say go for it ;)

you need it more than me. :D

Arcaius
07-16-2012, 08:31 PM
you need it more than me. :D

sticks and stones cupcake...sticks and stones... ts ts ts chok guzel erkek

so go and slip it few times..... you'll feel better and it will take your mind of crappy threads

Midori
07-16-2012, 08:33 PM

so go and slip it few times..... you'll feel better and it will take your mind of crappy threads

Are you a Turk from Macedonia?

Arcaius
07-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Are you a Turk from Macedonia?

no sunshine... i'm Arab from Arabia :coffee:

Midori
07-16-2012, 08:41 PM
no sunshine... i'm Arab from Arabia :coffee:

Why do you write in Turkish then?

Archduke
07-16-2012, 08:43 PM

awe maika ti znaesh li kvi qki duduci prai, zashto ne me pratish napravo pri neq. :rolleyes:

Midori
07-16-2012, 08:43 PM
awe maika ti znaesh li kvi qki duduci prai, zashto ne me pratish napravo pri neq. :rolleyes:

:laugh: What's dudici?

Archduke
07-16-2012, 08:45 PM
:laugh: What's dudici?

guess :D

Arcaius
07-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Why do you write in Turkish then?

because my brainiac,he says he is Turkish... and armani hmm how old are you?
really mother jokes and offences ???? oooo i'm hurt now... :( i'll go cry
are you in 5th grade?

:D
wait wait now i should reply something offensive about your mother.. wait wait....... you mama so fat.... when she get's buss ticket,she pays for two sits

Flintlocke
07-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Standard Yugoslavia was a huge failure, a bigger and more complicated Yugoslavia would be an even bigger mess and would crumble faster.

derLowe
07-17-2012, 10:00 AM
I saw the same thread in another forum, so i want to see your opinions about it...

Greater Yugoslavia would have consisted of five republics:

1. Slovenia (capital Ljubljana)
2. Croatia (capital Zagreb)
3. Serbia (capital Belgrade)
4. Bulgaria (capital Sofia)
5. Macedonia (capital Skopje)

These five republics would correspond to the four constituent nations of Yugoslavia:

1. Slovenians
2. Croatians
3. Serbians
4. Bulgarians
5. Macedonians

Yugoslavia would also consist of six autonomous provinces:

1. Istria (capital Trst)
2. Dalmatia (capital Split)
3. Bosnia (capital Sarajevo)
4. Vojvodina (capital Novi Sad)
5. Montenegro (capital Podgorica)
6. Rumelia (capital Plovdiv)

Each autonomous province was considered constitutionally to be part of one of the republics. I will list below which provinces belonged to which republic with my arguments as to why I made that decision

1. Istria was an autonomous province of Slovenia

Istria had been a part of Italy before WWII and had a large Italian minority although the majority of the population was Slavic. After WWII Tito's Partisans were able to incorporate the province into Yugoslavia and secure the city of Trieste (Trst) as its capital. The reason it was made an autonomous province within Slovenia was because 1) Slovenia lacked access to the sea and this would have satisfied Slovenian nationalists who always wanted a coastline, 2) it helped incorporate the large Italian majority and ease their fears of being seperated from their home country 3) although the province had a large Croat and Serb population there had always been a strong sense of local identity among the inhabitants and finally 4) Tito did not want the republican boundaries to correspond to national lines. If Slovenia ever wanted to secede from Yugoslavia, it would never be able to do so with Istria due to the Croat and Italian population and would therefore likely back of secessionist demands knowing it would lose its autonomous province and territory.

2. Dalmatia was an autonomous province of Croatia

Although Dalmatia had a Croat majority, the province had for most of its history never been a part of Croatia. In 1815 it was ceded by the Republic of Venice to the Austrian half of the Habsburg Monarchy, unlike Croatia which was a part of Hungary. Although the inhabitants considered themselves Croats, there was a strong regional identification as Dalmatians, similar to that of Montenegro in relation to Serbia. Therefore Dalmatia was made an autonomous province of the republic of Croatia with its capital in Split.

3. Bosnia was an autonomous province of Serbia

Many people will not agree with this decision of mine, however I will list my arguments anyway and welcome any criticism. Bosnia was a very complicated situation because 1) it contained a large Muslim population consisting of Slavs who had converted to Islam during Turkish rule and 2) Serbia and Croatia had always rivals each other over who the province legitimately belonged to. Croats argued that the Muslims of Bosnia were Croats who had converted to Islam while Serbs claimed them as Serbs. There are a number of reasons why Bosnia was included as an autonomous province of Serbia: 1) The Serbs formed a majority in the province before WWII and experienced mass slaughter at the hands of the Ustashe who ended up losing the war. If Ante Pavelic had won the war then it would have made sense to include Bosnia within Croatia, however since he lost Croatia in many ways lost its claims to the area. 2) The majority of Tito's Partisans were in fact Serbs from Bosnia who were fleeing from the Ustashe and since they had such a huge role to play in the Partisan victory, Tito rewarded them by attaching Bosnia to Serbia, a dream Serbs had nurtured ever since the Berlin Congress of 1878 when Bosnia was occupied by Austro-Hungary instead of included in an independent Serbia. Finally, because Serbia lacked a large coastline, the area of Dubrovnik and what had traditionally part of the Mljet republic was attached to Bosnia as its Herzegovin coast. Because Bosnia was a province of Serbia, this gave Serbia a much needed coastline, although it was still the smallest coast of all the other republics.

4. Montenegro was an autonomous province of Serbia

Serbia's second autonomous province was Montenegro which had traditionally been populated by Serbs but because of the region's history of independent statehood was granted provincial status. However, in my version of history, Montenegro's territory was greatly expanded to include 1.) all of the Sandzhak including the city of Novi Pazar 2) all of Metohija with cities like Pec and Prizren. These areas had before 1913 actually been a part of the Kingdom of Montenegro so it made sense that they would be made part of the province's territory. And 3) Montenegro included all of Kosovo including the cities of Pristina, Gnjilane, K. Mitrovica. These three areas (Sandzak, Metohija, and Kosovo) were traditionally known as "old serbia" before WWII. The region of Kosovo however had a majority Albanian population which had always been restive in the interwar years. By making these areas a part of Montenegro the Yugoslav authorities hoped that it would dilute the Albanian majority in the area and make it harder for them to pursue secession. It also pleased Montenegrins who although they considered themselves Serbs, were very happy to be given an autonomous province they could consider as their own country, and be given such an expanded territory.

5. Vojvodina was an autonomous province of Serbia

Serbia's third autonomous province was Vojvodina which had belonged to Austria-Hungary before the WWI but voted to join Serbia in 1918. It had a majority Serbian population, however to incorporate the large Hungarian minority it was given autonomous status. It was also necessary to create a third province within Serbia in order to dilute the influence of Serbs in the country as a whole and balance out the interests of Serbs Bulgars Croats and Slovenes with each other

6. Rumelia was an autonomous province of Bulgaria

Rumelia was given autonomous status within Bulgaria because 1) the region had a large Turkish minority and this was a way to appease their seperatism and integrate them into the Yugoslav state. 2) including the whole of Bulgaria into Yugoslavia as a unified republic would have made it territorially too large and powerful when compared to the other republics and provinces giving it the largest population and territory. It was therefore necessary for Tito to reduce the size of Bulgaria in order to equal it out with the rest of the republics. 3) Historically Rumelia had been a seperate region within the Ottoman Empire all the way until 1908 when Bulgaria formally declared its independence. Therefore there was a historical and regional precedent to base a province out of it.

So, there you go. The Yugoslav federation would have consisted of four republics and seven autonomous provinces as shown below. I've calculated what the population would have been today for the country and its republics/provinces using the 1991 census for Yugoslavia and the 1992 census for Bulgaria. Here it is:

Yugoslavia: 32,712,876

Republic of Serbia: 14,897,408
-Serbia Proper: 5,551,057
-Province of Bosnia: 4,503,382
-Province of Montenegro: 2,829,080
-Province of Vojvodina: 2,013,889

Republic of Bulgaria: 8,894,388
-Bulgaria Proper: 5,450,931
-Province of Rumelia: 3,497,457

Republic of Croatia: 4,130,460
-Croatia Proper: 3,204,052
- Province of Dalmatia: 926,408

Republic of Slovenia: 2,702,656
-Slovenia Proper: 1,766,284
-Province of Istria: 936,372

Republic of Macedonia:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg832/scaled.php?server=832&filename=450pxyugoslavia19561990.png&res=landing

Yugoslavia will be eventually reunited in the EU. On a side note why are you trying to reunite a entity that was so bloodly destroyed?

Peyrol
07-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Trieste? Friul?

Aahahaha keep on dreaming.

safinator
07-17-2012, 10:15 AM
you better go practise alexander the great's hobby than asking where am i. :D

Don't call my name without a good reason please.

ioan assen
07-17-2012, 10:58 AM
It doesnt seem logical to create such an entity especially if it means autonomous "Rumelia". No one in Bulgaria would agree to this. Also no one in Bulgaria calls souther Bulgaria with that name. We simply call it Thrace. We call the Northern part Moesia.
I think it was more than enough that the Bulgarian comunists were willing to sacrifice Macedonia for Yugoslavia let alone anyone to agree to a special statute of Rumelia. Whats the next step: Rumelians as a nation? Unlike the western Balkans the eastern part was devided into small kingdomes for a very short time and all those kingdomes were called Bulgaria... Serbia had its own state, Bosnia had its own state, Croatia has its own state, Montenegro has its own state. Nothing like that happened in the Bulgarian part. There were just shortlived Serbian rule in Macedonia, Vidin kingdome and Dobrodja despotate for a very short period of time.

Arcaius
07-17-2012, 11:32 AM
It doesnt seem logical to create such an entity especially if it means autonomous "Rumelia". No one in Bulgaria would agree to this. Also no one in Bulgaria calls souther Bulgaria with that name. We simply call it Thrace. We call the Northern part Moesia.
I think it was more than enough that the Bulgarian comunists were willing to sacrifice Macedonia for Yugoslavia let alone anyone to agree to a special statute of Rumelia. Whats the next step: Rumelians as a nation? Unlike the western Balkans the eastern part was devided into small kingdomes for a very short time and all those kingdomes were called Bulgaria... Serbia had its own state, Bosnia had its own state, Croatia has its own state, Montenegro has its own state. Nothing like that happened in the Bulgarian part. There were just shortlived Serbian rule in Macedonia, Vidin kingdome and Dobrodja despotate for a very short period of time.

what did you sacrifice cupcake... you got part of that "Macedonia" gtfo,you were both fighting and you lost.. Serbs and Bulgars so what did you sacrifice sunshine?.. you got more than you should or ever had,if the big forces didn't want to "stabilize" the Balkans you would have still be with nothing... you even tried to take it with licking the nazi's ass.... but did that work? nope so go cry me a river... nobody liked to be with you..nobody ever will...i'm happy to be away from the slime like you

Archduke
07-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Yugoslavia will be eventually reunited in the EU. On a side note why are you trying to reunite a entity that was so bloodly destroyed?

I'm not trying to reunite it, i was just interested what was going to happen if Bulgaria united with Yugoslavia after WW2.

Supreme American
07-17-2012, 11:48 AM
So do we ethnic Germans get our farms back?

ioan assen
07-17-2012, 11:56 AM
what did you sacrifice cupcake... you got part of that "Macedonia" gtfo,you were both fighting and you lost.. Serbs and Bulgars so what did you sacrifice sunshine?.. you got more than you should or ever had,if the big forces didn't want to "stabilize" the Balkans you would have still be with nothing... you even tried to take it with licking the nazi's ass.... but did that work? nope so go cry me a river... nobody liked to be with you..nobody ever will...i'm happy to be away from the slime like you
Well in that timeperiod serbomans like you were a small minority. Noone in Macedonia cared about such unpopular oppinions that you present today. Check what all of your national heroes (VMRO anyone?) declared as. Strangely you Macedonians claim only people documented as Bulgarians from medievil times till mid 40ties from the geographic region of Macedonia. Never a Serb from Macedonia. It goes to show who wrote your history books.
Bulgaria has the right to Pirin Macedonia: you ll find there the striking amount of 400 Macedonians: probably all recent newcomers from Macedonia. Bulgaria got much less than it has to get as far as land goes: lots of lands populated by Bulgarian (THEN) majority were cut off.
Bulgaria in 20th century unfortunately made too many mistakes geopolitically thats why as a result we have the Macedonians which have bad relations with all their neighbours.

Arcaius
07-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Well in that timeperiod serbomans like you were a small minority. Noone in Macedonia cared about such unpopular oppinions that you present today. Check what all of your national heroes (VMRO anyone?) declared as. Strangely you Macedonians claim only people documented as Bulgarians from medievil times till mid 40ties from the geographic region of Macedonia. Never a Serb from Macedonia. It goes to show who wrote your history books.
Bulgaria has the right to Pirin Macedonia: you ll find there the striking amount of 400 Macedonians: probably all recent newcomers from Macedonia. Bulgaria got much less than it has to get as far as land goes: lots of lands populated by Bulgarian (THEN) majority were cut off.
Bulgaria in 20th century unfortunately made too many mistakes geopolitically thats why as a result we have the Macedonians which have bad relations with all their neighbours.

gtfo cupcake.... exactly what doe VMRO means??? vnatresna MAKEDONSKA revolucionerna organizacija!!!! and the translation for this is "internal macedonian revolotionery organization" so for what were they fighting for???

and why were they friends with bulgars and serbs?? because they had the firepower to win against the turks??? No,they didnt have... so wtf are you talking about... why isn't it VBRO but VMRO.... nobody likes you wormy.. so back underground... i dont want you to like me or any of us... i'll be proud if you hate me... and really dislike me.. at least the feeling will be mutual and yeah... my grandparents were senile persons for remembering all those bulgarian forces.. making them say they are bulgarians,and so did the serbs...nobody said anything better for them,but they dont say you are suppose to be part of us... they had the firepower they took this part.. so what?

go back from where you came from.... you obviously dont even understand serbian or macedonian.... maybe talking turkish to you would be more productive,as you proudly declare you are.... so gtfo you mongolian (no offence for the Turks) at least while they were ruing... they never said you will declare yourself turks and they were here 500 years

derLowe
07-17-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm not trying to reunite it, i was just interested what was going to happen if Bulgaria united with Yugoslavia after WW2.

Probably a bigger mess than any one could have imagined.

Bugarash
07-18-2012, 08:36 AM
Biggest mastake ever was Bulgaria not joining Yugoslavia.

If we did,now we would have in our borders Macedonia and the Western Outlands.

Arcaius
07-19-2012, 09:14 AM

remember what you say here sunshine.... the next time you start claiming you are from Macedonia, you gave a nice thing to slap to your face when you start going coo coo again

Bugarash
07-19-2012, 10:21 AM
hahahah and the bulgar speaks again... first off what is the badge you have on your profile
it says VMRO... strangely you have no idea what that stands for...
then your profile pic has a guy with the double headed eagle... and i suppose you have no idea what that comes from ether... hmm so go play with your toys... and when you are ready to stand for something then stand by it... and take those stupid tags you have for country or i don't know what else.... you don't even know what you are and what symbols you use :coffee:

And you from the Former Yugoslav Republic know it well.
From the state ruled by a party called VMRO-DPMNE which is in a coalition with the democratic party of serbs.

Btw did you went to the Beer Fest in Prilep?
They played your kind of music!
I hear the mayor is a ultravmorovec so he brought Lepa Brena but he olso showed some patriotism and brought a macedonian singer from Serbia-Jay Ramadanovski:D

Arcaius
07-19-2012, 11:31 AM
And you from the Former Yugoslav Republic know it well.
From the state ruled by a party called VMRO-DPMNE which is in a coalition with the democratic party of serbs.

Btw did you went to the Beer Fest in Prilep?
They played your kind of music!
I hear the mayor is a ultravmorovec so he brought Lepa Brena but he olso showed some patriotism and brought a macedonian singer from Serbia-Jay Ramadanovski:D

nope... i wasn't , i was on vacations if you know what that is...
and you do understand that now you just trow random crap around :coffee:

and yes cupcake me as a member of a "Former Yugoslavic Republic" and you as a member of a "Former Turkish Pashalak" i know the difference in the symbols

no matter what they played on pivofest... you still don't know what those symbols you use mean... and that my "son" is a fact...

and about the parties..... hmmm everybody wants to be in the ruling government body.. so the party of Serbs wants to be in too as many of the other smaller party if there was a democratic party of usa they whould ahve been the same... it's called coalition can your brain understand that concept? :033102st: and i really wonder why there is no Bulgarian democratic party :/

p.s. i just noticed even your tag line is from Greek.... you are great patriot... you love everyone on the Balkans... you have symbol of every one of them

Crn Volk
07-20-2012, 03:33 AM
remember what you say here sunshine.... the next time you start claiming you are from Macedonia, you gave a nice thing to slap to your face when you start going coo coo again

He's from Sweden brate. I suspect he is Albanian, but not quite sure yet. In any case, a vile anti-Macedonian for sure.

Crn Volk
07-20-2012, 03:36 AM
nope... i wasn't , i was on vacations if you know what that is...
and you do understand that now you just trow random crap around :coffee:

and yes cupcake me as a member of a "Former Yugoslavic Republic" and you as a member of a "Former Turkish Pashalak" i know the difference in the symbols

no matter what they played on pivofest... you still don't know what those symbols you use mean... and that my "son" is a fact...

and about the parties..... hmmm everybody wants to be in the ruling government body.. so the party of Serbs wants to be in too as many of the other smaller party if there was a democratic party of usa they whould ahve been the same... it's called coalition can your brain understand that concept? :033102st: and i really wonder why there is no Bulgarian democratic party :/

p.s. i just noticed even your tag line is from Greek.... you are great patriot... you love everyone on the Balkans... you have symbol of every one of them

bug-rash's idol - l.georgievski is in coalition with sdsm...oops bug-rash forgot to mention that...:coffee:

rashka
07-20-2012, 04:14 AM
As a final note http://www.freeiconsweb.com/Icons-show/project_icons/Musical%20Note.pnghttp://www.i4videocamera.com/images/music-feature.png to this thread...

VyZzz30zpDw

poiuytrewq0987
07-21-2012, 10:48 AM

Bugarash, it is criminal to even think about joining Yugoslavia when the Serboslavs and Soviets are the ones who are responsible for the mess. The four decades of state atheism and the subjugation of Ohrid Archbishopric to the Servian Church damaged the Bulgarian soul so severely that we are a dying people. Atheism and communism have destroyed Bulgaria. In Macedonia, it is not Godlessness or communism that is destroying the Macedonians but cowardice, and the very betrayal of our soul have caused hopelessness to reign. It's reached a point where it's easier to give up than try and course correct Macedonism.

Свобода или смарт? Не... само смарт. There will be no second вазраждане.