PDA

View Full Version : Black widow woman drugged, raped ten men

Revenant
06-19-2009, 09:40 AM
A YOUNG Russian woman, a devoted collector of horror films and spiders, is on trial for sedating and raping ten men.

The police were shocked that 32-year-old Valeria K., a quiet good-looking woman from the city of Tambov, was the mysterious rapist who abused ten local men after poisoning them with clonidine, Life.ru reports.

Valeria, who has already been nicknamed the Black Widow for her love of spiders, would get acquainted with men and invite them to her place.

She gave them drinks with clonidine, which almost immediately sent them to sleep for almost 24 hours.

After that, she undressed her victims and raped them, tightening a rope on their male organs to kep them erect.

Waking up in hospital with clonidine poisoning and penis trauma, all the victims could remember was a friendly brunette who gave them drinks.

Finally, local police identified the offender and arrested her.

At present, the police know about ten of Valeria’s victims, although one of them refused to file a complaint against her.

“It was great,” the unnamed man said.

“I like hot women. I only wish she hadn't use the clonidine on me.”

:blink:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25658821-5001021,00.html

HawkR
06-19-2009, 09:47 AM
“It was great,” the unnamed man said.

“I like hot women. I only wish she hadn't use the clonidine on me.”

Say what? Well, I guess this might be one of the reasons why there ain't "any" "rapes" by womens...

Äike
06-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Only in Russia... There was something similar in Russia 2 months back.

But I don't understand one thing, if she's a hot brunette then why drug the men? I bet that some(probably all) of them would accept sex without questions asked;)

YggsVinr
06-19-2009, 10:51 AM
Only in Russia... There was something similar in Russia 2 months back.

But I don't understand one thing, if she's a hot brunette then why drug the men? I bet that some(probably all) of them would accept sex without questions asked;)

It seems that often with instances of rape it isn't that the rapist is some sexually repressed individual that can't get laid. I don't think sex is strictly the issue in these cases.

Tabiti
06-19-2009, 11:11 AM
We need pictures:)
I know some not so pretty females that act in similar way, but males usually aren't happy in the morning next, after alcohol stopped being effective :D

Svarog
06-19-2009, 02:53 PM
lol Artisch, indeed, I wanna see the pic, she is into some weird stuff but I can work with that :P

Kempenzoon
06-19-2009, 06:39 PM
That hairdresser who tied up a wannabe robber and raped him for three days straight to teach him a lesson was also in Russia, not?

I really should think about relocating there after hearing these stories.

Äike
06-19-2009, 06:54 PM
That hairdresser who tied up a wannabe robber and raped him for three days straight to teach him a lesson was also in Russia, not?

I really should think about relocating there after hearing these stories.

Yeah, that was in Russia. Where else could such things happen :D?

The Lawspeaker
06-19-2009, 07:02 PM
The U.S maybe... but never here...:(:D:D

Svarog
06-19-2009, 09:18 PM

The answer would be Serbia of course

- A jail guard in a female prison, a guy, got raped by 30 women before other guards figured out what is going on and saved him, in the end, he had to sue them or otherwise he'd lose his job for having sex with the prisoners haha the best thing is, most of them were there for a long time and additionally went to court for a rape

- three girls jumped a guy, his rommie and two of her friends and raped him, this is the actual story i know people who know the participants, he sued them and lost the case, loser :D

- % of raped girls is 100% lower than a % of raped guys in my home town for 2008th i think, in most cases guys don't take charges but sometimes they do

probably the fact that on each guys comes 10 girls have smth to do with it

Electronic God-Man
06-19-2009, 09:28 PM
The answer would be Serbia of course

If I thought rape was all about sex I would ask you, What the hell are Serbian men doing wrong that these women could have so much pent-up sexual energy?

But since I think it is more about violence, What the hell is making the women so sexually violent in Serbia?

Svarog
06-19-2009, 09:37 PM
If I thought rape was all about sex I would ask you, What the hell are Serbian men doing wrong that these women could have so much pent-up sexual energy?

But since I think it is more about violence, What the hell is making the women so sexually violent in Serbia?

As I said, I believe sexual frustration are the reason, like, on each guy in my town comes ten girls, now imagine if every 5th guy have a long term relation how many girls left without a bf? I went in class with 6 more guys and 32 girls, percentage of girls is insanely higher than guys and looks like Serbia is giving female babies only in the last 20 years

The Lawspeaker
06-19-2009, 09:40 PM
As I said, I believe sexual frustration are the reason, like, on each guy in my town comes ten girls, now imagine if every 5th guy have a long term relation how many girls left without a bf? I went in class with 6 more guys and 32 girls, percentage of girls is insanely higher than guys and looks like Serbia is giving female babies only in the last 20 years
O.K that's it.. I am moving there LOL :D:D Nah-kidding. Here it suddenly seems to be the other way around. A lot of men stay without a partner while girls usually pick the most suitable partners.

O.K serious now: what caused this difference ? Unemployment that causes the men to leave or is it still one of the reminders of the war as a lot of men ended up with a white cross over their heads ?

Svarog
06-19-2009, 09:45 PM
i don't think it is because of the war or immigration, see, my generation was not hit by the war, nor the future ones, and yet under my window there are 20 little girls from 4-7 years range and 3-4 boys playing, looks like whatever we do we cannot get a boy baby, there is a joke that we had way too many war and gods decided to give us female babies only so we can take a break

The Lawspeaker
06-19-2009, 09:47 PM
It still is harsh because how can they create a new generation when the number of men is so low ?

Svarog
06-19-2009, 09:49 PM
other towns are different I guess, it's Novi Sad only that REALLY lacks men, my friend from Chicago did not want to leave when he saw what is going on here haha

The Lawspeaker
06-19-2009, 09:54 PM
I can't blame him :)

Beorn
06-19-2009, 10:21 PM
i don't think it is because of the war

Why does war breed more boys? (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=885&)

I take it Serbia is an exception.

There is a joke that we had way too many war and gods decided to give us female babies only so we can take a break

It's NATO poisoning your water supplies with genetically engineered predetermined fertilised eggs, which upon consumption can impart its code to make Serbian parents have a 1 in 15 chance of producing a male.

Agrippa
06-20-2009, 12:04 AM
tightening a rope on their male organs to kep them erect.

Waking up in hospital with clonidine poisoning and penis trauma

Well, THAT doesnt sound to nice too me actually...

Concerning the male - female ratio, well, if its about newborns, so no emigration, war losses etc. considered, there are theories about populations and families getting less male children, if they had a trauma and are depressive. Because a male child has the greater potential for reproductive success, but also much more risks, from before the birth to his first children. So the female children are the "more secure" choice if things might not run too well.

So if there is still a certain negative influence on the whole society, probably from the war, it might affect somewhat, especially if the women feel rather insecure about their partners and life in general.

Anyway, I would only believe it if reading in the statistics. From older demographic data I know that in South Eastern Europe there were always more males, because South Eastern Europeans had less children already, but still the stronger (than in Western Europe) "boy preferred" attitude - so a mixed traditional/Indoeuropean - modern/Liberal birth policy in most families. This means, many families "stopped" getting children once they had one or two boys, but not if they had one or two girls. Even by these measures, without direct abortion of girls, a populations shifts somewhat but statistically significant towards a stronger male overweight than what would be normal, even under modern Western medical, nutritional and social standards.

In the more distant past, there were significantly more females for every generation of males, because the male partners were mostly significantly older, population grew and more male babies died.

Today, more male babies survive, more partners are of the same age and the birth rate is shrinking, so an older male of the past generation has less to chose of free women from the next one. Additionally we have more male immigrants than females, resulting in a female-shortage in most European nations - and the "mail order bride" or "late male single" phenomenon, whereas in the past more females became "old maids".

In the past polygyny for the best males would have been easy to achieve without a shortage for the rest of the males, this wouldnt be possible now from the current numbers in most nations - probably your city being an exception :thumb001:

RoyBatty
06-20-2009, 12:22 AM
We need pictures:)
I know some not so pretty females that act in similar way, but males usually aren't happy in the morning next, after alcohol stopped being effective :D

Indeed... that is the time when in an attempt to get away unnoticed you almost want to chew your arm off (because it is still trapped under her) :D

The "beer goggles" effect has been the bane in many a man's life! :thumbs up

Kempenzoon
06-20-2009, 06:55 PM
It still is harsh because how can they create a new generation when the number of men is so low ?
Polygamy.

As in David Lane's Kinsland.

Polygamy shouldn't be considered morally wrong in times where there are enough women around, and the population requires intensive breeding to keep up its strength.

To clarify:

- 1 male can easily create 100 children in one year's time.

- 1 female can only create 1 child in one year's time. Unless she bears a twin or triplet, which when doing things naturally only has a small chance.

I'd be more worried about the countries in Western Europe where there are more men than women, and many women seem to prefer the "exotic-looking" immigrants over natives.

The Lawspeaker
06-20-2009, 07:01 PM
If a woman would be in favor of it.. why not ? It may sound pretty weird, and hell it is, but perhaps it would be better then to leave a whole generation of girls unmarried without having a chance of establishing a family..

I don't know- perhaps until the demographic error is corrected...
But I think that if it would be allowed it should only be allowed for the natives themselves as to discourage African and Muslim immigrants from gobbling up even more money.

The only two alternatives are just as unpleasant: leaving the women to their fate (or in case of Western Europeans the men) or think about cross-border marriages between similar stock (I have the feeling that we in the Netherlands have a relative shortage of women. Perhaps those Serb ladies need to be introduced to some Dutch men.. although that would create another problem..)
But maybe there are nearby regions in the same country that have a demographic balance towards a shortage of women ?

Kempenzoon
06-20-2009, 07:21 PM
If a woman would be in favor of it.. why not ?

But I think that it would be allowed it should only be allowed for the natives themselves

Both these things speak for themselves. Conditio sine qua non.

The Lawspeaker
06-20-2009, 07:25 PM
I wouldn't personally not be in favor of it: one pair of inlaws is bad enough... :D
Most other men would love it- but not for me thank you ^^

SwordoftheVistula
06-21-2009, 02:28 PM
The U.S maybe

Naw. All our violent/aggressive women become lesbians.

In all seriousness, it has become an accepted part of society here for women to be violent/aggressive, so these women don't have as much problem finding men. If nothing else, they can just pick up guys at bars/clubs/parties.

The only two alternatives are just as unpleasant: leaving the women to their fate (or in case of Western Europeans the men) or think about cross-border marriages between similar stock (I have the feeling that we in the Netherlands have a relative shortage of women. Perhaps those Serb ladies need to be introduced to some Dutch men.. although that would create another problem..)

I half-jokingly suggested this on the 'other forum', where it aroused much ire from some posters concerned 'slavic untermenchen will come steal our men'.

It really wouldn't be that bad of an idea, these women from eastern Europe could easily find a nice stable man in the west. Also if we could get western feminist women to hook up with violent drunken men from eastern Europe, this would provide a source of humor if nothing else, and one of the pair might actually be able to beat some sense (literally) into the other.

Bloodeagle
06-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Polygamy.

As in David Lane's Kinsland.

Polygamy shouldn't be considered morally wrong in times where there are enough women around, and the population requires intensive breeding to keep up its strength.

To clarify:

- 1 male can easily create 100 children in one year's time.

- 1 female can only create 1 child in one year's time. Unless she bears a twin or triplet, which when doing things naturally only has a small chance.

I'd be more worried about the countries in Western Europe where there are more men than women, and many women seem to prefer the "exotic-looking" immigrants over natives.

The most prolific father of all time is believed to be the last Sharifian Emperor of Morocco, Mulai Ismail (1646-1727) who reportedly fathered more than 800 children from a harem of 500 women.:eek: