PDA

View Full Version : What are your views on the far-right political parties in Australia?

Skadi
07-19-2012, 02:30 AM
I'd like to here what fellow Aussies and Kiwis have to say about far-right parties in Australia and NZ. Do you support them? Do you think that they have done anything?

Geroth
07-19-2012, 03:19 AM
Well, considering we only have the Australia First Party and the Australian Protectionist Party, it's pretty much a joke. I wouldn't vote for any of them. Australia First is filled with White Power Skinheads and doesn't have much of a following outside of those pathetic losers.

The APP on the other hand are Christian Zionists and are Pro-Israel. I get the whole anti-Islam thing but for a "Australian" nationalist party they seem to spend a lot of time leading protests defending Israel and running down anybody who disagrees with them. Not to mention, their spokesperson is Darrin Hodges, a former Australia First member and a first rate idiot.

Both parties are pretty small anyway and I dont believe that these political parties will do anything great, the APP especially is filled with keyboard warriors who love to talk and push rhetoric. We dont need talkers, we need active doers. The only way Australians are going to wake up is through non-political grassroots organizations and activism, not politics.

Crn Volk
07-19-2012, 05:08 AM
What about One Nation. Is it dead?

In the 2012 Queensland state election the party unsuccessfully contested 6 seats.

Geroth
07-19-2012, 05:30 AM
What about One Nation. Is it dead?

In the 2012 Queensland state election the party unsuccessfully contested 6 seats.

One Nation is dead unfortunately and with it probably our last great Nationalist party. Despite that, I am no fan of One Nations former and quite popular leader Pauline Hanson, the women is obsessed with her own public image, she's a typical flip-flop politician and not to mention she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. She comes across as ignorant and backward.

Crn Volk
07-19-2012, 05:39 AM
One Nation is dead unfortunately and with it probably our last great Nationalist party. Despite that, I am no fan of One Nations former and quite popular leader Pauline Hanson, the women is obsessed with her own public image, she's a typical flip-flop politician and not to mention she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. She comes across as ignorant and backward.

Agree the party needed a much more 'slicker' leader.

CelticViking
07-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Only two parties win every year anyway.

Septima
07-20-2012, 02:12 AM
I'd like to here what fellow Aussies and Kiwis have to say about far-right parties in Australia and NZ. Do you support them? Do you think that they have done anything?

Not a damn thing and I dont expect them to do anything, all talk and no action. Australia First are a joke and Protectionists are just pathetic, self-righteous keyboard warriors. I agree, One Nation was our best hope back in the late 1990s and it's unlikely especially in this cultural-Marxist Australia we are going to see any of it's kind again for a long, long time. I agree with you on Pauline Hanson though, dumb as a box of rocks. They needed a much better leader, I think part of the problem with ON was that they weren't taken seriously because of how stupid she came across.

Quorra
07-25-2012, 05:53 AM
Vote for this party. They aren't nationalist but they are against immigration and that's all that counts.

http://www.populationparty.org.au/

Cali
07-30-2012, 03:11 AM
I have never actually heard of the Australian Protectionist Party but Australia First on the other hand is a complete laughing stock. Not to mention, the guy who leads the party, Jim Saleam is not even European, he's an Arab.