PDA

View Full Version : Your Worst Food Experience?

Azalea
07-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Mine was the Durian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durian). I tried it last weekend, and even though I knew what to expect, the taste was still dissapointing in every way. I only took a very little bite but that was enough to gross me out. How can people enjoy this fruit? I mean, it tastes like how I imagine shit to taste like. :yuck::yuck:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AtKlrtNGBGY/T-iZXpwNDqI/AAAAAAAAAHw/EK-rmYpec20/s1600/durian1.jpg

So anyway, tell me about your worst food experience ever. :wink

Dandelion
07-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Not a food experience. In the airport of Rhodes, Greece I ordered a Black Coffee. Seriously, it was so disgusting that drinking urine would gross me out less. Yuk! I wisely left it behind.

Aurora
07-19-2012, 08:28 PM
My friend recently returned from India and he loved Durian. He described it to me and it sounded gross, but he was so proud how he LOVES the taste.

My worst experience was when I ordered a taco in Mexico and it had beef brain in it... no one believed me, so I did not eat it after the first bite. My friend then ate my leftovers and he (lol) was so grossed out, he said there was definitely brains in it. I think eating brain and tongue is disgusting.

Queen B
07-19-2012, 08:31 PM
My worst food is chickpea(??) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickpea)
I tried to eat this soup 2 times, each time I throw up.

Apina
07-19-2012, 08:33 PM
Any shellfish really - gross.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
07-19-2012, 08:36 PM
I got food poisoning from a "Jack in the Box" in America

leisitox
07-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Was in a restaurant and we were tasting some exotic food.
The worst was a chicken flan(?) from thailand, just strange and gross :(

sturmwalkure
07-19-2012, 08:41 PM
There are a lot of disgusting experiences here. The most recent disappointing food experience I had was when I was going to have some chips with cheese to discover that the cheese was moldy.

Kazimiera
07-19-2012, 08:48 PM
The only one that really jumps to mind is when I was about 21, my boyfriend invited me over for dinner at his parents' place. It was the first time we were going to meet and he informed me that his mom had prepared a special dinner for me.

I was very happy when something which resembled a schnitzel was presented to me. I cut off a big chunk and once it hit my tongue realised that it was liver. I couldn't spit it out and I couldn't bring myself to swallow the damned thing. I reached for a glass of water to wash it down but the stomach rebelled and I threw up at the table between myself and his sister onto the floor.

I was never invited for dinner again. And the relationship soured soon afterwards too. I suppose one should never insult a man's mother's cooking.

Azalea
07-19-2012, 08:56 PM
The only one that really jumps to mind is when I was about 21, my boyfriend invited me over for dinner at his parents' place. It was the first time we were going to meet and he informed me that his mom had prepared a special dinner for me.

I was very happy when something which resembled a schnitzel was presented to me. I cut off a big chunk and once it hit my tongue realised that it was liver. I couldn't spit it out and I couldn't bring myself to swallow the damned thing. I reached for a glass of water to wash it down but the stomach rebelled and I threw up at the table between myself and his sister onto the floor.

I was never invited for dinner again. And the relationship soured soon afterwards too. I suppose one should never insult a man's mother's cooking.

I don't get families that cook 'controversial' food like organ meat for geusts they are going to meet for the first time. Just make some chicken or something. :confused:

AkisGreece
07-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Red meat and chicken!

I detest!

Dandelion
07-19-2012, 08:59 PM
One doesn't always control his/her bodily functions of course.

Kazimiera
07-19-2012, 08:59 PM
I don't get families that cook 'controversial' food like organ meat for geusts they are going to meet for the first time. Just make some chicken or something. :confused:

A normal schnitzel would have been fine. I find organ meats horrible.

Absinthe
07-19-2012, 09:02 PM
I don't really have bad food experiences, I like most tastes and I'm easy going.

However, liver, now that it's mentioned, I also detest. Not just the taste but also the smell of it :p

I generally don't like fatty meals as well, especially with meat. I will eat it if presented to me but I will not cook it myself or eat it by choice. Generally I stick to my veggies and legumes and some fish and chicken and I'm fine :)

Apina
07-19-2012, 09:07 PM
A normal schnitzel would have been fine. I find organ meats horrible.
I agree, I could never eat liver, kidney or anything like that. Though my friend pointed out to me that all fillet meat is muscle itself (like organs), which is although a good point, to think of meat as muscle grosses me out.

I do like fast food (like Mcdonalds) but if I do eat it, I feel really unhealthy afterward and make myself go to the gym to feel healthier xD

Smaug
07-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Haggis. I'm proud of my Scottish roots, but I couldn't put this thing in. There's also a "Brazilian version" they have in Northeastern Brazil called "Buchada", and it's also disgusting.

Graham
07-19-2012, 09:10 PM
My worst food is chickpea(??) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickpea)
I tried to eat this soup 2 times, each time I throw up.

Chickpeas & chickpea soup is nice. Very healthy.

Worst was that jar of cockles. Felt sick now I can't look at them.

Apina
07-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Haggis. I'm proud of my Scottish roots, but I couldn't put this thing in. There's also a "Brazilian version" they have in Northeastern Brazil called "Buchada", and it's also disgusting.
Quando vieram os teus antepassados británicos para o Brasil? Ainda existe um costume de comer pratos daí? Eu nao pensava que havia muitos imigrantes británicos que foram pra o Brasil...

Graham
07-19-2012, 09:11 PM

Haggis is fucking fantastic!! :mad::mad: Even the Yanks have banned it from America. Philistines! :mad:

askra
07-19-2012, 09:13 PM
I topped pasta with mayonnaise once, it was so disgusting that thinking about it make me almost puke now.

Queen B
07-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Chickpeas & chickpea soup is nice. Very healthy.

Worst was that jar of cockles. Felt sick now I can't look at them.

Because its healthy I tried to eat it, with all the good will I had. But my stomach just couldn't tolarate it.

Smaug
07-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Quando vieram os teus antepassados británicos para o Brasil? Ainda existe um costume de comer pratos daí? Eu nao pensava que havia muitos imigrantes británicos que foram pra o Brasil...

Vieram logo depois da Segunda Guerra, de Aberdeen majoritariamente. Existe uma comunidade aqui no estado de Săo Paulo e um pouco no norte do Paraná. Tem um outro post que eu comentei isso:

British-Brazilian communities are concentrated in the states of Săo Paulo and in a minor sense, Paraná. There are some festivals and some meetings to celebrate their Britishness. Some of these British descend from settlers that came during the Brazilian Empire in the 19th century, and others (like me for example) descend from a more recent post-WWI and post-WWII immigration.

-----------------------------------------------

Haggis is fucking fantastic!! :mad::mad: Even the Yanks have banned it from America. Philistines! :mad:

Hahaha sorry old chum! But I'm not thi one wha hae thi corage tae eat that. But I still like a good whisky!
My Scots sucks I know...

Graham
07-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Because its healthy I tried to eat it, with all the good will I had. But my stomach just couldn't tolarate it.

You'd hate Hummus then. It's garlic, chickpea dip.

Azalea
07-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Chickpeas have a very neutral taste and I really love them. I am suprised that there are people who truly dislike them.

Ever tried roasting them in the oven?

Queen B
07-19-2012, 09:36 PM
You'd hate Hummus then. It's garlic, chickpea dip.
I haven't eat it, actually, and to be honest, I don't intent,too.

Chickpeas have a very neutral taste and I really love them. I am suprised that there are people who truly dislike them.

No. After this incident, I m not sure I dare to try it again.

Absinthe
07-19-2012, 09:37 PM
I have not tried but one thing the bare thought of which makes me cringe, is blodpudding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding).

And I bet this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A1karl) ain't something I'll ever seek for either.

Queen B
07-19-2012, 09:40 PM
I have not tried but one thing the bare thought of which makes me cringe, is blodpudding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding).

That's the reason I don't eat sausage at all. Once I saw a documentary and was enough to stop eating it in general. :rolleyes2:

Neanderthal
07-19-2012, 09:43 PM
My friend recently returned from India and he loved Durian. He described it to me and it sounded gross, but he was so proud how he LOVES the taste.

My worst experience was when I ordered a taco in Mexico and it had beef brain in it... no one believed me, so I did not eat it after the first bite. My friend then ate my leftovers and he (lol) was so grossed out, he said there was definitely brains in it. I think eating brain and tongue is disgusting.

You gotta be kidding, brain, intestine and tongue tacos are the best (not joking here.):confused:

Graham
07-19-2012, 09:45 PM

And I bet this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A1karl) ain't something I'll ever seek for either.

Blackpudding is also fantastic! I have it with honey and haggis. Or deep fried. Yum!

Hákarl described in that Wikipedia sounds like death. Amonia & cheese.

Apina
07-19-2012, 10:11 PM
^ Scottish people always seem so friendly but their food always seems so unappetizing! When I was in Edinburgh I tried deep fried chocolate bar (a scottish speciality) - it was one of the most nauseating things I ever eat!

Graham
07-19-2012, 10:15 PM
^ Scottish people always seem so friendly but their food always seems so unappetizing! When I was in Edinburgh I tried deep fried chocolate bar (a scottish speciality) - it was one of the most nauseating things I ever eat!

I blame the Scots Italians & their Chippies. :thumb001:

Absinthe
07-19-2012, 10:21 PM
Blackpudding is also fantastic! I have it with honey and haggis. Or deep fried. Yum!

I've never tasted it but I've been told it tasted good -if- you don't know what it is :p It's in the mind; the thought of eating dried blood averts me from it :(

Hákarl described in that Wikipedia sounds like death. Amonia & cheese.
Yeah:tongue

Smaug
07-19-2012, 11:14 PM
I blame the Scots Italians & their Chippies. :thumb001:

Did you say... Scots Italians? :p

Graham
07-19-2012, 11:19 PM
Did you say... Scots Italians? :p
Think Libertas may be one. There's quite a few. My two local chip shops are Italian run.
I have Scots Italian second cousins living in Argentina.:)

Christian552
07-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Call me a baby but for the logest time I could not stomach yogurt. I still find it disgusting.

Smaug
07-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Think Libertas may be one. There's quite a few. My two local chip shops are Italian run.
I have Scots Italian second cousins living in Argentina.:)

Yeah, but Scots Italians meaning Italian living in Scotland or half Italian/half Scottish. If it is latter, that's me! lol

Aurora
07-20-2012, 12:00 AM
Call me a baby but for the logest time I could not stomach yogurt. I still find it disgusting.

Cottage cheese is worse than yogurt.

Graham
07-20-2012, 12:03 AM
^^^ Fromage frais & stilton. Yuk.

Christian552
07-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Cottage cheese is worse than yogurt.

same shit to me. grosss

Fortis in Arduis
07-20-2012, 12:39 AM
My mum's cooking:

She used to cook liver and onion, kippers with loads of bones, we used to eat haggis, bread and dripping (lard), something called brawn from the butcher which was like mashed up testicles and brains. I think that prawns were also encouraged.

I became a serious lacto-vegetarian for a while and got into Brahmin-style food.

There is a whole world of cuisine out there, and no need for these famine foods!

The absolute worst: I can't remember really, I have been a pure veg eater for years now.

I suppose I find arthropods disgusting. How can someone eat a prawn/lobster yet find eating insects disgusting? It's all the same shit! :puke:

Su
07-20-2012, 02:39 AM
Mine was the Durian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durian). I tried it last weekend, and even though I knew what to expect, the taste was still dissapointing in every way. I only took a very little bite but that was enough to gross me out. How can people enjoy this fruit? I mean, it tastes like how I imagine shit to taste like. :yuck::yuck:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AtKlrtNGBGY/T-iZXpwNDqI/AAAAAAAAAHw/EK-rmYpec20/s1600/durian1.jpg

So anyway, tell me about your worst food experience ever. :wink

What does it taste like? The fruit looks like a bit of a dodgy piece of cheese.

Azalea
07-20-2012, 08:30 PM
What does it taste like? The fruit looks like a bit of a dodgy piece of cheese.

I can't really describe the taste. But something like garbage soaked in sewerage water. :(

Fortis in Arduis
07-20-2012, 11:39 PM
I can't really describe the taste. But something like garbage soaked in sewerage water. :(

I tried durian ice-cream in Malaysia and it tasted quite nice.

It is probably the case that, as with grapefruit, only some are able to taste the unpalatable flavours, and so those who cannot just revel in those that remain, which vary with the species and the degree of ripeness.

Su
07-20-2012, 11:42 PM
I tried durian ice-cream in Malaysia and it tasted quite nice.

It is probably the case that, as with grapefruit, only some are able to taste the unpalatable flavours, and so those who cannot just revel in those that remain, which vary with the species and the degree of ripeness.

Do you like grapefruit? I have it, it's so bitter, it kills all the taste on my tongue.

Pallantides
07-20-2012, 11:52 PM
Some of the food posted in this thread is actually quite delicious...

I guess none of you have tried this Norwegian specialty:
http://static.flickr.com/31/57189736_9c31e16746.jpg

If you can eat that, you can eat anything.:D

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-21-2012, 12:07 AM
Not very foreign ..we just grill them..

sturmwalkure
07-21-2012, 12:15 AM
My worst 'food' experience was tripe... which of course I refused to eat. :( The smell alone makes my insides churn. Yech!

xajapa
07-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Years ago when I was young a woman from India made me some sort of meal with plenty of curry and some other spices. I don't know if it was the curry, or just a bad day for me. I puked up everything I ate and then some. I cannot recall any other time in my life that I puked on a food.

Fortis in Arduis
07-21-2012, 12:24 AM
Do you like grapefruit? I have it, it's so bitter, it kills all the taste on my tongue.

I taste the bitterness, but not enough to make it unpleasant for me. This is all genetically determined.

I like grapefruit a little, and also pomegranate, which can have a touch of bitter flavour. It's all a matter of very personal taste.

PetiteParisienne
07-21-2012, 12:35 AM
I love chickpeas, liver, haggis, AND durian!

I tried durian for the first time when I was pregnant. No one can tell me that I'm not brave. :P

rhiannon
07-21-2012, 12:49 AM
I've had food poisoning many times. It gets so bad....you've got stuff coming out both ends at the same time:(

Pallantides
07-21-2012, 01:00 AM
I've had food poisoning many times. It gets so bad....you've got stuff coming out both ends at the same time:(

That don't sound very fun... at least not to the one affected.

Piper
07-21-2012, 01:13 AM
It happened last year. I was hungry so I braved the doors of a Chinese restaurant in Scarbourough (Toronto). I had chosen that one restaurant (among many other greasy-chopsticks in the area) because it seemed very popular with the locals.

I carefully chose a very photogenic dish from the pictorial menu on the wall, and waited. When I was presented with a nice bowl of noodles, veggies and shrimp I sighed in relief - it was exactly what I ordered.

One second later, however, a raw egg was poured over the pasta, and mixed :(

I think it was supposed to cook inside the very hot pasta or something, and, while I found the idea interesting, the taste and texture was absolutely disgusting. After a couple of desperate attempts, I left the eatery as hungry as before.

Frigga
07-21-2012, 01:16 AM
Once I had made kidneys on the recommendation of a friend of mine, who swears by organ meats. He says that muscle meats have no flavor. Well, hubby had gotten a wild pig, and we had saved the organs, so I decided to try kidneys cooked in a Madeira cream sauce. Well..... the sauce was really yummy! But the kidneys were so strongly flavored and the membrane from the valve in the kidneys was so tough, that hubby and I could barely choke down a couple of pieces. The dog loved the rest of it though. :D

I also cooked abalone once, and found it rubbery and gross. Why on earth do people find them to be so good? It boggles the mind, surely.

I've also cooked a lot of wild ducks over the years as hubby is a hunter, and diver ducks like mergansers and buffleheads are very strong and gamy and oily, so those are not fun to eat.

And I've had leopard shark as well, and that is strongly flavored of ammonia, especially if you get a male. Yeck!

Piper
07-21-2012, 01:17 AM
Pallantides, about that Norwegian specialty :eek: ...have you tried it? looks like something from a horror movie (slasher type)

Bobcat Fraser
07-21-2012, 01:20 AM
With apologies to Harold and Kumar, I ate too many White Castle sliders one night when I was in high school. Let's just say that they can slide in all directions. On this particular night, all of them slid from my stomach up my throat through my mouth to the toilet.:sick2: I set a personal best for projectile vomiting.

Piper
07-21-2012, 01:21 AM
Once I had made kidneys on the recommendation of a friend of mine, who swears by organ meats. He says that muscle meats have no flavor. Well, hubby had gotten a wild pig, and we had saved the organs, so I decided to try kidneys cooked in a Madeira cream sauce. Well..... the sauce was really yummy! But the kidneys were so strongly flavored and the membrane from the valve in the kidneys was so tough, that hubby and I could barely choke down a couple of pieces. The dog loved the rest of it though. :D

I hate organ meats, with the exception of chicken liver, that I sometimes crave. Have you tried using that with the same recipe? Might be quite a hit!

Frigga
07-21-2012, 01:23 AM
I hate organ meats, with the exception of chicken liver, that I sometimes crave. Have you tried using that with the same recipe? Might be quite a hit!

I probably should. But I also love liver pate. I made a lot with some grass fed beef liver from a bull calf that I had raised, and it was strong, but very very good. But the kidneys were just too much.

Melina
07-21-2012, 01:52 AM
2 years ago I ate chicken mcnuggets. I will never forget how good it tasted with barbeque sauce until.....

While chewing on one of the chicken mcnuggets I felt a gummy substance in my tongue... It probably was a bone.

And after that ladies and gentlemen I never ate at Mc Donald's again..

Absinthe
07-21-2012, 06:44 AM
This durian you're talking about.... is it the so-called "dragon fruit"?

Christian552
07-23-2012, 01:06 AM
This durian you're talking about.... is it the so-called "dragon fruit"?

No it's not dragonfruit is something else. It tastes very good. It's like pinkish with black seeds.

Svipdag
07-23-2012, 01:44 AM
Worst: the time the first wife of a friend made me a sausage sandwich with uncooked pork sausage !

Not at all bad. Sweetbreads (thymus glands) or brains. Cook in a cream sauce with a dash of nutmeg. A bit bland, but not at all bad.

Kidneys: I have made steak-and-kidney pie for a lodge supper (Sons of Norway) which was so popular I almost didn't get a slice for myself. The kidneys must be washed and soaked and the membranes must be cut out.
They were simmered in Guinness stout while I sauteed the chunks of beefsteak for the filling.

Chickpeas: The Indians [Bharatis] really know how to cook them. Chane ka masala (spiced chickpeas) is delicious. I have it often with saag paneer, dal makhani, or sabziyan korma, and chicken tandoori at the Bollywood Grill.

Bon appetit !

rhiannon
07-23-2012, 04:51 AM

We call chickpeas garbanzo beans here. Love them. But boy oh boy....do they make you FART like hell!!!!!:p

Quorra
07-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Vegemite

CelticViking
07-23-2012, 06:51 AM
Liver,Duck,Curry,Mustard,some type of raw fish,un cooked eggs and heaps more haha.

Svipdag
07-23-2012, 11:20 PM
OOH, duck can be delicious if cooked properly. The Chinese do it wonderfully.

"DE GVSTIBVS NON EST DISPVTANDVM" - GAIVS VALERIVS CATVLLVS

Γέλως
07-23-2012, 11:36 PM
I bought some Spanish salamis from the supermarket and they tasted quite bad...

Absinthe
07-24-2012, 06:17 AM
I bought some Spanish salamis from the supermarket and they tasted quite bad...
I know which ones you're talking about! The packet from AB with 4 or 5 different varieties...right? Which turn out to be hard, stale and tasting like a shoe sole? :D

Mechanolater
07-24-2012, 06:26 AM
I used to eat a ton o' crab when I was a kid. Hadn't eaten any in over a decade, so I decided to buy some and treat myself. Turns out I developed an allergy to shellfish. It wasn't a completely horrible experience. Looking in the mirror did give me a rush of nostalgia. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes was a bitchin' show.

Chego
07-24-2012, 06:30 AM
When I had a fig cut in half and was gonna try it,
I happened to find fucking maggots crawling.....:bullet puke
Then I just put the stuffs outside and let them enjoy their meal:(

Contra Mundum
07-24-2012, 06:34 AM
Never go to Taco Bell late at night, especially when it's mostly black servers.

Chego
07-24-2012, 06:40 AM
Anything with blue cheese or cheddar, old cheese makes me think of puking.

http://www.tastingsgourmetmarket.com/UserFiles/Image/Cheese/Gorgonzola_Piccante.jpg

Enjoy:thumb001:

Lithium
07-24-2012, 06:41 AM
I have a lot of problems with the food served in restaurants. My worst food experience was when I was a guest somewhere and the host tried to lie me that there is no meat in my meal. Of course I was really suspicious and didn't eat anything until I searched everything, hahha. Aaand then I found a goat tongue :O I didn't even touch it but I felt so bad that I had to spend the rest of the night puking. From then on people around me really knew that I can't stand the presence of meat in my meals :D

Chego
07-24-2012, 06:44 AM
I have a lot of problems with the food served in restaurants. My worst food experience was when I was a guest somewhere and the host tried to lie me that there is no meat in my meal. Of course I was really suspicious and didn't eat anything until I searched everything, hahha. Aaand then I found a goat tongue :O I didn't even touch it but I felt so bad that I had to spend the rest of the night puking. From then on people around me really knew that I can't stand the presence of meat in my meals :D

http://bayarea.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/08/dsc09482.jpg

Haha, surely IS GROSS:D

Γέλως
07-24-2012, 01:31 PM
I know which ones you're talking about! The packet from AB with 4 or 5 different varieties...right? Which turn out to be hard, stale and tasting like a shoe sole? :D
Yeah...

Behemot
07-24-2012, 01:41 PM
I don't have any problems with meat,liver,brains ,sea food,algae,snails.......
but spices aarhggghhhhh ,there are 4 spices in my life and thats it,hate spicy food,anything that reminds those strong indian,eastern smell :rolleyes2:

Frigga
07-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Also, finally figuring out that until I weaned my little guy, that I could not eat any onions, garlic, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, beans, or spicy food. That was a sad day indeed. :pout:

Rastko
07-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Cold meat pie ( Burek).

Pallantides
07-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Anything with blue cheese or cheddar, old cheese makes me think of puking.

It's delicious.

Gospodine
07-24-2012, 05:26 PM
Cold meat pie ( Burek).

ROFL.

Burek =/= Meat pie.

Rastko
07-25-2012, 11:39 PM
ROFL.

Burek =/= Meat pie.

Šta glumiš?

Nikad nisi čuo za burek od mesa?

sturmwalkure
07-26-2012, 04:15 AM
I'd like to add any organ 'foods' to my disappointment list. Sorry but I'd never ever eat such a thing in fact the thought alone is repulsive to me.

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-26-2012, 06:05 AM
I'd like to add any organ 'foods' to my disappointment list. Sorry but I'd never ever eat such a thing in fact the thought alone is repulsive to me.

so if you visit me one day i m not going to cook this for you :D

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4804/kazak08.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/kazak08.jpg/)

Caismeachd
08-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Not me personally, but my father imported some allsorts from the UK and on the bottom of the bag they were full of maggots.

When I was in elementary school a girl found a full leaf in her milk carton.

My own experience, I bought some frozen pretzels and discovered an ant squashed into the frozen dough.

carol
08-01-2012, 04:56 PM
I stopped at a Wendy's fast food place and ordered an iced tea, was handed a paper cup and sent to pour my own drink . Pouring the iced tea into my cup, it smelled nice and sweet and at the last moment a large dead hornet dropped into the cup. I can't even drive by that place without thinking of the hornet now.
When walking down the meat aisle in a grocery store, I feel a little bit of disgust, the smell and look of meat is unpleasant to me. I will cook it for someone else but won't eat it, except cooked seafood.

Fortis in Arduis
08-01-2012, 05:06 PM
I once ordered a Chinese meal for delivery and paid good money for it and it was surely days old. Vile vile vile!!!