PDA

View Full Version : Balkan Benelux idea causes fierce reactions

poiuytrewq0987
07-21-2012, 05:48 PM
The EU welcomed the idea to form a new and permanent structure -- a Balkan Benelux consisting of Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro -- but prompted fierce debate whether it is supporting in a roundabout way the establishment of Greater Albania.

"We are absolutely for any kind of integration and joint action of the countries," Peter Stano, spokesperson for the EU enlargement commissioner Stafan Fule, said.

The goal is to boost political and economic relations and accelerate EU membership, according to Austrian economist Gunter Fehlinger and Kosovo journalist Ekrem Krasniqi, who initiated the idea.

Fehlinger and Krasniqi propose an inter-governmental treaty between Albania and Kosovo, followed by invitations for Macedonia and Montenegro to join. They envision a technocratic secretariat to develop and implement measures as well as screen the governments' actions.

"Kosovo's ever-growing trade deficit puts it at the centre of this project. ...Its small businesses need to access regional markets. Albania, Montenegro and Macedonia can also serve as stepping-stones for Kosovo towards Italy, Greece and the rest of the EU," they said.

"Macedonia's main goal and interest is to make progress in the EU integration, not narrower integration with regional countries. The former is far more advanced and more significant, and it overcomes the barriers present in any narrower integrations," Aleksandar Georgiev, spokesperson for the Macedonian government, told SETimes.

Georgiev explained Macedonia has concluded free trade agreements with all European countries as well as with Turkey and Ukraine -- a 600 million people strong market.

"Limiting ourselves to a market of 8 million people is incomparable with the European markets, especially since Albania, Montenegro and Kosovo are covered by the latter," Georgiev said.

The proposal comes at a time of a heightened sensitivity, when a veteran British diplomat, former ambassador to Belgrade Sir Ivor Roberts, proposed adjusting Balkan boundaries via holding new Berlin Conference, referring to the 1787 peace conference which stabilised the then European order.

The Macedonian World Congress outright rejected a new Benelux-like union in which Macedonians, Montenegrins and Serbs will be a minority numbering 2.5 million, as opposed to 5.5 million Albanians.

"A union dominated by one ethnicity indicates it is a substitute for Greater Albania and will experience the fate of former Yugoslavia which was a substitute for Greater Serbia," it said.

Some, like Skopje resident Bekim Berisha, 51, disagreed.

"I am aware of the dangers of perceived ethnic domination. But the Balkan countries should nevertheless seek ways to create a unified market outside the economically-troubled EU," Berisha told SETimes.

Berisha argued any proposed solution should be based on the systematising economic activity and the use of the ports of Durres and Bar as alternatives to Thessaloniki.

"Trade via these ports will reduce transportation costs and, I agree with officials, it will enable harmonisation with EU directives," he said, echoing Albanian officials' views.

"Still, any integration should originate from the countries themselves, not be imposed from the outside," Berisha concluded.

Former diplomat Ognen Maleski said is surprised with the ease with which the Benelux idea was launched and supported. "[A]ny such initiative, including the EU's predecessors, the Coal and Steel Community and the European joint market ... were formed above all on geopolitical, not economic, basis."

Maleski explained peoples and states in the Benelux manifest strong degree of solidarity and close co-operation. "But in the Balkans, memories of the painful past and the accumulated mistrust generated from the existing problems directly influence the possibilities in finding more rational solutions."

Slobodanka Jovanovska said Brussels is readying to create a new EU backyard, instead of granting the regional countries full membership based on merit.

"However much the [Balkan Benelux] idea is presented as if it originated in Brussels, political reason shows it is domestic i.e., a regional one," Jovanovska said.

http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/en_GB/features/setimes/blogreview/2012/07/21/blog-03

Onur
07-21-2012, 11:25 PM
It looks like Brussels doesn't even have a tiny bit of hesitance for proposing this idea. They are obviously treating these Balkan countries as shit and giving a msg to them like "You shitty countries better create your own shitty union but under our reign again".

Who wants to limit his own opportunities while being able to create business solutions with the whole world by being a nation state, free to discuss with anyone and give his own decisions?

So, Georgiev is absolutely right by saying this;

Georgiev explained Macedonia has concluded free trade agreements with all European countries as well as with Turkey and Ukraine -- a 600 million people strong market.

"Limiting ourselves to a market of 8 million people is incomparable with the European markets, especially since Albania, Montenegro and Kosovo are covered by the latter," Georgiev said.

Maybe Brussels wanna create some junkyard right at the backyard of themselves where they can dumb illegal immigrants and gypsies whenever they like while leeching their fresh brains from their youth generation, luring them to western European labor market.

Bugarash
07-22-2012, 12:49 AM
And what should they do?

join Turkey? lol

Dont forget that Turkey is olso the one waiting in line for the EU.
60 years now.

Vojnik
07-22-2012, 12:59 AM
I agree with Onur. Brussels wants to use these poor Balkan countries for their own evil benefits. It also seems odd that they wish to incorporate countries that are geographically within the boundaries of irredentist 'Greater Albania', where ethnic Albanians outnumber the Macedonians, Serbs and Montenegrins. This is a bad idea in every aspect of it, but I am sure that the stupid Macedonian government, along with heavy Albanian influence, will bend over for the EU once again and take it up the ass.

Vojnik
07-22-2012, 01:04 AM
And what should they do?

join Turkey? lol

Dont forget that Turkey is olso the one waiting in line for the EU.
60 years now.

Turkey and Macedonia should forget about the sinking ship that is the EU and focus on something more beneficial, like a union between countries like Macedonia, Turkey, Russia and Serbia, among others.

Vukodav
07-22-2012, 01:13 AM
union with Albania and Kosovo(wtf?) ?
Only in wet albo dreams.

Onur
07-22-2012, 01:14 AM
Vojnik, Turkey has already forgotten it long time ago. Our 60 year old journey with them was a stupid disaster and hopefully we didn't became an EU member, otherwise we would be financing their bankrupt states now.

Turkey didn't become an EU member because we never accepted their ridicules demands for 60 years. We didn't obey their demands about Cyprus, Aegean and all the others. Now it`s in dead end with no way out, mostly thanks to Sarkozy-Merkel duo.

If we would accept their demands, we would be a member but we have our own national goals and our national pride. Turkey will never obey to the few old farts in Brussels. Our historical background never allows such a move otherwise it would a treason.

Vojnik
07-22-2012, 01:20 AM
Well said. Macedonia should also take on a similar mentality, Not to take shit from outsiders.

Bugarash
07-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Turkey and Macedonia should forget about the sinking ship that is the EU and focus on something more beneficial, like a union between countries like Macedonia, Turkey, Russia and Serbia, among others.

Lol now that would be a cool bunch

Sorry but you will still remain poor and undeveloped:coffee:

morski
07-22-2012, 01:06 PM
ALMAKOS.

Crn Volk
07-24-2012, 02:00 AM
They tried this shit a few years ago with 'Western Balkan Union'. It went no-where, as this monstrocity will. Nice try though Albos :cool:

Drawing-slim
07-24-2012, 02:38 AM
There's only one everlasting good solution to balkans:
Create a big federation with the capital city tirana.
Make albanian language a must learn for everyone in the region.
Albanias should be the only ones not to pay taxes since we're the original owners of this land, the whole region.
By putin albanians in charge of the union would eliminate the risk of abusing other poeples rights hence albanians have proven for 10.000 years not to invade other nations or people.
The rest of the balkans can proffit and have something to be proud of under the umbredha of albanian language and the odest heritage the father tribe of all european continent

The transition will be easy once slavs and greeks start speaking albanian they will no longer wanna speak their own cartoon languages.
They'll wil be ashamed to admit they speak other languages

This is the only hope balkans have.
Yugoslavia failed, greece failed, macedonia failed before its start for lack of identity.
Its time to wake up and realise whats good for you brand new lost visitors in the balkans.

Hess
07-24-2012, 02:44 AM
There's only one everlasting good solution to balkans:
Create a big federation with the capital city tirana.
Make albanian language a must learn for everyone in the region.
Albanias should be the only ones not to pay taxes since we're the original owners of this land, the whole region.
By putin albanians in charge of the union would eliminate the risk of abusing other poeples rights hence albanians have proven for 10.000 years not to invade other nations or people.
The rest of the balkans can proffit and have something to be proud of under the umbredha of albanian language and the odest heritage the father tribe of all european continent

The transition will be easy once slavs and greeks start speaking albanian they will no longer wanna speak their own cartoon languages.
They'll wil be ashamed to admit they speak other languages

These ideas are so laughably absurd that I don't even know where to begin, mate.

A Balkan Federation where Albanians don't have to pay taxes and the official language is Albanian? You really think that's a good idea?

Vojnik
07-24-2012, 02:55 AM
D-L, I'm being serious here, do you have mental problems or are you just trolling with that post? Wtf is Tirana for it to be the captal of a entire region? What is the Albanian language that everone should learn it? Good luck with that idiotic idea.

Drawing-slim
07-24-2012, 03:17 AM
D-L, I'm being serious here, do you have mental problems or are you just trolling with that post? Wtf is Tirana for it to be the captal of a entire region? What is the Albanian language that everone should learn it? Good luck with that idiotic idea.Tell me how is that an idiotic idiea?!!!!
Every scholar in the world, those serious ones of non-balkan origin would respect you if you started learning and identifying with albanian language and heritage as legitamelty the oldest heritagr in europe.

What you have now is an inside joke amongst scientific comunity: slav macedonian buiding statues, serbs claming to be here for long time, greeks stealing history wich infact the albanian ghegs gave birth the hellenic tribe.
You haveto be crazy notto take this deal.

Hess
07-24-2012, 03:24 AM
Every scholar in the world, those serious ones of non-balkan origin would respect you if you started learning and identifying with albanian language and heritage as legitamelty the oldest heritagr in europe.

"every scholar in the world"? I'm sure you have plenty of evidence to back that up :rolleyes2:

Drawing-slim
07-24-2012, 03:27 AM
"every scholar in the world"? I'm sure you have plenty of evidence to back that up :rolleyes2:Yes i do.
No need to repeat myself a million times.

Hess
07-24-2012, 03:49 AM
Yes i do.
No need to repeat myself a million times.

Every Scholar in the world, that's what you wrote.

You have data that speaks for Every Scholar in the world?

I can't tell if you're lying through your teeth or if you really believe what you're typing.

Crn Volk
07-24-2012, 04:05 AM
Tell me how is that an idiotic idiea?!!!!

What you have now is an inside joke amongst scientific comunity: slav macedonian buiding statues, serbs claming to be here for long time, greeks stealing history wich infact the albanian ghegs gave birth the hellenic tribe.
You haveto be crazy notto take this deal.

Do we have to become muslims like you, and have names such as Ahmed, Mohamed, and Ali??

Drawing-slim
07-24-2012, 04:20 AM
Do we have to become muslims like you, and have names such as Ahmed, Mohamed, and Ali??No you dont have to change your religion. The current state of albanians prvoes once more that we're te nobler older and much wiser race.
Inside albania three religions co-exist in perfect harmony. And the identity of each is never mistaken for anythining else but albanian.
This also makes a good case why tirana should be the capital.
No punk hooligan ignorant serbs are gone call you a turk if you're a muslim, no punk muslim is gine call you a terrorist orthodox primitve if you're an orthodox, and if you're a catholic just dont become a priest and if you do, stay way from the children.

This is why my idea would work. Because we're open minded and have religious tolerance unlike anywhere in the world. Thats a fact.

Crn Volk
07-24-2012, 04:37 AM
No you dont have to change your religion. The current state of albanians prvoes once more that we're te nobler older and much wiser race.
Inside albania three religions co-exist in perfect harmony. And the identity of each is never mistaken for anythining else but albanian.
This also makes a good case why tirana should be the capital.
No punk hooligan ignorant serbs are gone call you a turk if you're a muslim, no punk muslim is gine call you a terrorist orthodox primitve if you're an orthodox, and if you're a catholic just dont become a priest and if you do, stay way from the children.

This is why my idea would work. Because we're open minded and have religious tolerance unlike anywhere in the world. Thats a fact.

I have a better idea - Serbia, Macedonia and Greece form a military alliance and drive you monkeys into the Adriatic, where you will find new homes at the bottom of the sea, or in Italy if you make it :thumbs up

Drawing-slim
07-24-2012, 04:44 AM
I have a better idea - Serbia, Macedonia and Greece form a military alliance and drive you monkeys into the Adriatic, where you will find new homes at the bottom of the sea, or in Italy if you make it :thumbs up now you have spoken like a true vermen anti european bloodthirsty insect.
This Is the situation we currently are in with you "people"
I was helping you to get out of your little twisted brain, but there's no help for you.

Crn Volk
07-24-2012, 04:56 AM
now you have spoken like a true vermen anti european bloodthirsty insect.
This Is the situation we currently are in with you "people"
I was helping you to get out of your little twisted brain, but there's no help for you.

http://www.terrariaonline.com/attachments/u-mad-jpg.19077/

Drawing-slim
07-24-2012, 05:24 AM
Not mad.
You proposed something you been trying forever to achieve and failed.
Its like a retard trying the same thing expecting different results

You're genetically programed to destory everything of value and replace it with your cockroach colours.
The sad fact here is that you failed miserably to achieve what you're supoose to be good at. Destroy lie kill rape etc

Now is time for you ugly little monsters to relax and listen.
I proposed a new idea that hasnt been tried before, which would benefite everyone.
But a cockroach race wants his way or the highway! thats why the balkans is forever fucked, because of stubern cockroaches.

Crn Volk
07-24-2012, 05:33 AM
Not mad.
You proposed something you been trying forever to achieve and failed.
Its like a retard trying the same thing expecting different results

You're genetically programed to destory everything of value and replace it with your cockroach colours.
The sad fact here is that you failed miserably to achieve what you're supoose to be good at. Destroy lie kill rape etc

Now is time for you ugly little monsters to relax and listen.
I proposed a new idea that hasnt been tried before, which would benefite everyone.
But a cockroach race wants his way or the highway! thats why the balkans is forever fucked, because of stubern cockroaches.

Fuck off shiptar. You are a minority in the Balkans, and you expect the rest to learn your mish-mash mongrel language? Are you for real? You are the scum-garbage of the balkans, ottoman legacy that should have been wiped out long ago.

Drawing-slim
07-24-2012, 05:39 AM
Fuck off shiptar. You are a minority in the Balkans, and you expect the rest to learn your mish-mash mongrel language? Are you for real? You are the scum-garbage of the balkans, ottoman legacy that should have been wiped out long ago.

Europeans in south africa are a minority as well.
Same Correlation between albo monority vs slav majority in the balkans

Crn Volk
07-24-2012, 05:41 AM
Europeans in south africa are a minority as well.
Same Correlation between albo monority vs slav majority in the balkans

Not really. Slavs are a Indo-European people, whereas there is a question mark over the origin of Albanians. Your culture is certainly not European, but middle-eastern.

Drawing-slim
07-24-2012, 06:07 AM
Not really. Slavs are a Indo-European people, whereas there is a question mark over the origin of Albanians. Your culture is certainly not European, but middle-eastern.

"dream on" no one can argue that was a good song.
But its old and over plaid

Hess
07-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Drawing Live, I'm still waiting for your detailed report on the position of "Every Scholar in the world"

Petros Houhoulis
07-27-2012, 11:20 PM
I agree with Onur. Brussels wants to use these poor Balkan countries for their own evil benefits. It also seems odd that they wish to incorporate countries that are geographically within the boundaries of irredentist 'Greater Albania', where ethnic Albanians outnumber the Macedonians, Serbs and Montenegrins. This is a bad idea in every aspect of it, but I am sure that the stupid Macedonian government, along with heavy Albanian influence, will bend over for the EU once again and take it up the ass.

One way or another you'll wake up one morning as "Eastern Albania"... You are barely a majority in your own country...

Montenegro shall survive. It has a coastline... and even a genuine history going hundreds of years ago.

Petros Houhoulis
07-27-2012, 11:23 PM
I have a better idea - Serbia, Macedonia and Greece form a military alliance and drive you monkeys into the Adriatic, where you will find new homes at the bottom of the sea, or in Italy if you make it :thumbs up

Don't count on us. We are Macedonians... A few thousand years now...

Onur
07-27-2012, 11:24 PM
One way or another you'll wake up one morning as "Eastern Albania"... You are barely a majority in your own country..
I have never seen a single Greek in the internet who doesn't pray for the doom of their neighbors. I think this is a part of neo-hellenic culture.

P.H., are you sure about your future in Greece? You will be dumped out from Eurozone in less than a year. You better think about what kind of horrors you guys might face when this happens and how come you will pay 500 billions of Euros debt with your petty Drachma which would probably be even more worthless than Tanzania`s national currency.

Queen B
07-27-2012, 11:26 PM
I have never seen a single Greek in the internet who doesn't pray for the doom of their neighbors. I think this is a part of neo-hellenic culture..

*checking threads*

*checking posts of neighbors of greece*

*laughs at your comment*

:cool:

Loki
07-27-2012, 11:45 PM
Albania is fine on its own. And Kosovo's independence is firmly established and would soon become an EU member state.

Petros Houhoulis
07-27-2012, 11:49 PM
I have never seen a single Greek in the internet who doesn't pray for the doom of their neighbors. I think this is a part of neo-hellenic culture.

P.H., are you sure about your future in Greece? You will be dumped out from Eurozone in less than a year. You better think about what kind of horrors you guys might face when this happens and how come you will pay 500 billions of Euros debt with your petty Drachma which would probably be even more worthless than Tanzania`s national currency.

We shall do as you did at the beginning of the millenium, and this is the peaceful scenario.

The warlike scenario was played out in our 1893 bankruptcy. Exactly 20 years later a still bankrupt Greece was entering victoriously in Macedonia...

...But you don't want to remember that story...

P.S.

Albania and Bulgaria are also our neighbors. How many times did I sought for their demise???

Onur, get serious...

Lena
07-27-2012, 11:52 PM
And Kosovo's independence is firmly established and would soon become an EU member state.

Your predictions are nothing more than a sci-fi, Loki. Mark my words...

Loki
07-27-2012, 11:57 PM

The future will be the adjudicator ;) No-one's going to allow medieval Serb brutality in Europe again! Not even with the help of your Greco-Nutzi buddies ;)

Panopticon
07-28-2012, 12:15 AM

It is the most educated statement to make based on the situation.

How do you think Kosova would ever become part of Serbia? The only answer to that is war. Serbia cannot in any way afford another war; the consequences would be catastrophic and with no gain.

The world community has been very patient and charitable with Serbia despite several wars, ethnic cleansing and whatnot. However. That patience and generosity is at its limit.

Share any idea you might have had.

Lena
07-28-2012, 12:16 AM
The future will be the adjudicator ;) No-one's going to allow medieval Serb brutality in Europe again! Not even with the help of your Greco-Nutzi buddies ;)

In all brutal honesty, Kosovo isn't accepted in UN, let alone (soon to be in...) EU.

Glass houses and stones...sure.

Loki
07-28-2012, 12:19 AM
In all brutal honesty, Kosovo isn't accepted in UN, let alone (soon to be in...) EU.

Glass houses and stones...sure.

Only to appease Russia for the time being. But grubby Serb fingers won't wreck it again anytime soon.

Lena
07-28-2012, 12:21 AM
Share any idea you might have had.

Excuse me, but my limited English vocabulary and grammar isn't sufficient to respond to the complexity of your posts.

Onur
07-28-2012, 12:21 AM
Serbs are brutal indeed and they are so primitive that they have a capability of destroying themselves due to their political incapacity and the lack of foresight probably because of their medieval mentality.

Tough i have to ask these questions too;
Kosova maybe established but based on what? CIA`s biggest base outside USA is in Kosova and they are just a protectorate of CIA, nothing else. It`s a criminal place with full of secret agents. It has no proper economy and if they become an EU member, this can only lead all the Kosovars to migrate out from there to clean toilets in London, Paris, Frankfurt.

Lena, do not trust Russians that much. Russia has totally lost it`s interest with Balkans and the only thing they can do for you to send few trucks loaded with bread&milk and that`s it. As you can see, they are making 100 times more noise for Syria than they ever did for Serbia few years ago. They even let their favorite pet, Bulgarians to go away as their own and surely they wont even lift their finger for Serbia.

We are not living in 19-20th century anymore and there is no such a thing as "orthodox brotherhood". You guys better open your eyes anymore and realize that you Serbs are all alone in this mess.

~Nik~
07-28-2012, 12:31 AM
How do you think Kosova would ever become part of Serbia? The only answer to that is war. Serbia cannot in any way afford another war; the consequences would be catastrophic and with no gain.

War is the answer and immediate solution to many current European problems. You are pitiful to play the messengers of peace while you have violence in the blood. The Shqiptars have always been a violent race, fortunately not powerful enough to oppose their neighbors.

The world community has been very patient and charitable with Serbia despite several wars, ethnic cleansing and whatnot. However. That patience and generosity is at its limit.

With all due respect, I shit on your international communities and multinationals they are living on.

Lena
07-28-2012, 12:35 AM
You guys better open your eyes anymore and realize that you Serbs are all alone in this mess.

How could we when we're oh, so brutal, primitive and have medieval mentality, Onur?

'What is left when honor is lost?' Think!

The more I read you guys, the more proud I am to be a Serb...at least we have a spine and not only calculating in order to gain more.

Ushtari
07-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Kosovo gets at least 1 recognition each month, so much for it being "part of serbia" :rolleyes:

Insuperable
07-28-2012, 12:36 AM
Lena, do not trust Russians that much. Russia has totally lost it`s interest with Balkans and the only thing they can do for you to send few trucks loaded with bread&milk and that`s it.

Putin was like a year ago in Serbia arranging multibillion dollar investment in Serbian military.:noidea:

Lena
07-28-2012, 12:37 AM
Kosovo gets at least 1 recognition each month, so much for it being "part of serbia" :rolleyes:

sure... soon to be in EU :coffee:

Loki
07-28-2012, 12:42 AM
The Kosovo area was traditionally isolate - even under the Romans it was Moesia Superior.

Panopticon
07-28-2012, 12:44 AM
Excuse me, but my limited English vocabulary and grammar isn't sufficient enough to respond to the complexity of your posts.

Ok. Are you really mad about that comment? I was as diplomatic as I could be in that situation. Could it just be that you don't really have an idea? No one could react that strongly to that.

Kosova maybe established but based on what? CIA`s biggest base outside USA is in Kosova and they are just a protectorate of CIA, nothing else. It`s a criminal place with full of secret agents. It has no proper economy and if they become an EU member, this can only lead all the Kosovars to migrate out from there to clean toilets in London, Paris, Frankfurt.

Kosova a CIA base and a protectorate of the CIA. :rolleyes: That's pretty far-fetched.

That it's a criminal place is quite far-fetched too. Organized crime exists, and it has an influence on the country, yet the dealings of the organized crime goes beyond Kosova's borders. Otherwise, crime isn't common.

It does in fact have a proper economy, an economy that has had economic growth during a tough economic climate. And gradually life and economy is improving. There are certain problems like trade, especially the expansion of it, much of it due to the political situation, yet there is still reason to be optimistic.

Most Kosovars that immigrated don't work as toilet cleaners or other types of low-rate jobs. That is despite the fact that most of the people who migrated were from rural areas. The socio-economic conditions have improved vastly and people are more educated than before, so I doubt Kosovars will be migrating to clean toilets.

As for Russian-Serbian relations, one political advisor from the US claimed that Russia uses a lot of rhetoric and big words to gain the favour of the Serbs, but does little to help them. Meanwhile, they are buying Serbia up.

Onur
07-28-2012, 12:50 AM
How could we when we're oh, so brutal, primitive and have medieval mentality, Onur?

'What is left when honor is lost?' Think!
Your primitiveness and your medieval mentality lies on your fanatical religious beliefs based on false nationalism and your brutality has been proved by your methods to deal with the Bosnians and Albanians.

You guys consider this as a matter of honor due to your false nationalism. If you look at the historical background, Yugoslavia was just an abomination, approved to be created by western world to build some kind of temporary block to Austro-Hungarian and Italian expansionism in the near future. Both Hungary and Italy lost the WW-2 and their dreams to return to their former glory was over and that was the day when Yugoslavia fulfilled it`s role and the time for it`s destruction begun to tick. Yugoslavia was never meant to stay forever but it was just a temporary phase.

Kosova was not much different at all because you were ruling in it for about 80 years in 1990s. If this is a matter of honor to cause you to act brutally against Albanians then what would Turks do in 1912? We were ruling in Kosova for about 530 years back then.

P.S: When i said "Your" i meant Serbians in general, not you personally Lena. I don't like this primitive English language!

Panopticon
07-28-2012, 12:51 AM
War is the answer and immediate solution to many current European problems. You are pitiful to play the messengers of peace while you have violence in the blood. The Shqiptars have always been a violent race, fortunately not powerful enough to oppose their neighbors.

Go on, enlighten me on just how war will solve "many current European problems".

With all due respect, I shit on your international communities and multinationals they are living on.

Ok. However, it doesn't change the fact that you would never be able to gain from a war.

~Nik~
07-28-2012, 12:53 AM
^ I am sick of your babblings, I am out.

Lena
07-28-2012, 01:10 AM
Your primitiveness and your medieval mentality lies on your fanatical religious beliefs based on false nationalism.

Serbia is a secular state, unlike many, even European countries who have a form of state religion. Most of the people, citizens of Serbia, no matter religious affiliation are only nominal Christians etc.

If you look at the historical background, Yugoslavia was just an abomination, approved to be created by western world to build some kind of temporary block to Austro-Hungarian and Italian expansionism in the near future.
In short-to prevent exit to 'South seas'.

Kosova was not much different at all because you were ruling in it for about 80 years in 1990s. If this is a matter of honor to cause you to act brutally against Albanians then what would Turks do in 1912? We were ruling in Kosova for about 530 years back then.

They converted to Islam. Ottomans were pleased, why not...

P.S: When i said "Your" i meant Serbians, Serbian people, not you personally Lena . I just hate this primitive English language!

I'm a Serb, Onur.

arcticwolf
07-28-2012, 01:23 AM
I am Ugro Finnic Onur never forget it! :D

Queen B
07-28-2012, 08:51 AM
Serbs are brutal indeed and they are so primitive that they have a capability of destroying themselves due to their political incapacity and the lack of foresight probably because of their medieval mentality.

Ironic to come from a Turkish citizen.

:rotfl:

Though I agree on that 100%

Bugarash
07-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Ironic to come from a Turkish citizen.

:rotfl:

Though I agree on that 100%

Turks are brutal in a primitive and naive way...
while the serbs are sneaky and much more back stabbing...

Ushtari
07-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Yes, a common saying is that Serbs dont have Besė (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Besa_(Albanian_culture))

Bugarash
07-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Yes, a common saying is that Serbs dont have Besė (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Besa_(Albanian_culture))

And historically proven many times

When Bulgaria called upon Serbia to honor their prewar agreement over northern Macedonia, the Serbs, displeased at being forced by the Great Powers to evacuate Albania, adamantly refused to give up any more territory. Soon thereafter, minor clashes broke out along the borders of the occupation zones between the Bulgarians, the Serbs and the Greeks. Responding to the perceived Bulgarian threat, Serbia started negotiations with Greece, which also had reasons to be concerned about Bulgarian intentions. Only a few years before, the Greeks and Bulgarians had fought a vicious guerrilla war in the area, and a Bulgarian regiment, which had been allowed to enter Thessaloniki eight months before, ostensibly for recuperation, had remained there ever since.

On 19 May/1 June 1913, two days after the Treaty of London was signed and just 28 days before the Bulgarian attack, a secret Serbian-Greek defensive alliance was signed, confirming the current demarcation line between the two occupation zones as their mutual border and concluding an alliance in case of an attack from Bulgaria or Austria-Hungary. During the negotiations Serbia preferred not to explain the roots of its dispute with Bulgaria, failing to notify the Greeks about their prewar settlements with Bulgaria over Macedonia. With this agreement, Serbia succeeded in making Greece a part of its dispute over northern Macedonia, since Greece had guaranteed Serbia's current (and disputed) occupation zone in Macedonia.

Coolguy1
07-28-2012, 02:37 PM
LOL albanians cant even tie their own shoes, and you want them to rule the balkans?!

Ushtari
07-28-2012, 03:03 PM
^^

Probably an Albo(arvanite) in denial, like half of teh Greek members on this forum :coffee:

kabeiros
07-28-2012, 03:23 PM

So, the super admin of this forum is an extreme Albano-phile/anti-Serbian and anti-Hellenic guy who thinks Greeks are Nazis? We learn something new every day...

Xenomorph
07-28-2012, 03:30 PM
The Shqiptars have always been a violent race

Who hasn't?

~Nik~
07-28-2012, 03:32 PM
So, the super admin of this forum is an extreme Albano-phile/anti-Serbian and anti-Hellenic guy who thinks Greeks are Nazis? We learn something new every day...

I think he has listened too much the albanian sirens.

~Nik~
07-28-2012, 03:35 PM
Who hasn't?

Violence is everywhere in this world, right ? That's why I can not stand these fake-asses when they play diplomats.

iNird
07-28-2012, 03:36 PM
LOL albanians cant even tie their own shoes, and you want them to rule the balkans?!

Yes the Greeks are so superior.

:coffee:

kabeiros
07-28-2012, 03:40 PM
We are not living in 19-20th century anymore and there is no such a thing as "orthodox brotherhood". You guys better open your eyes anymore and realize that you Serbs are all alone in this mess.

The Spartans were all alone against Persians, the brave people usually stand alone...

Dandelion
07-28-2012, 03:41 PM
The real BeNeLux is also a shadow of its former self.

~Nik~
07-28-2012, 03:44 PM
The Spartans were all alone against Persians, the brave people usually stand alone...

Hell yes, honors will be even bigger and the glory eternal.

Queen B
07-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Yes the Greeks are so superior.

You don't prove the opossite.:coffee:

Xenomorph
07-28-2012, 03:49 PM

Actually, they had the backing of a number of Gree city states.

iNird
07-28-2012, 03:51 PM
You don't prove the opossite.:coffee:

I don't need to. I just don't get this false sense of superiority. Greece is on the verge of collapse with debt and a Greek is making the comment "we can't tie our own shoes."

Atleast I recognize the shortcomings of the country my parents are from, and even though I live better than 90% of you Greeks, I don't need to boost my self-esteem while putting down others.

kabeiros
07-28-2012, 03:58 PM
I don't need to. I just don't get this false sense of superiority. Greece is on the verge of collapse with debt and a Greek is making the comment "we can't tie our own shoes."
You shouldn't base your confindence on economical standarts, you are a human being not a banker.

Atleast I recognize the shortcomings of the country my parents are from, and even though I live better than 90% of you Greeks, I don't need to boost my self-esteem while putting down others.

LOL. You may live better than 10% of Sudanese, this is no big deal.

Ushtari
07-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Greece is a shithole now-a-days and is turning back to its original state, before stealing EU money

Queen B
07-28-2012, 04:02 PM

We are talking about people here, and not countries.

And your (plural) attitude, shows nothing but inferiority complex.
Every single neighbor of us posting stupid threads, making countless posts about our origin, calling us any kind of names,etc.
Since I ve entered Apricity, I learnt that I am not Greek, I am [insert neighbor]-in-denial, I am the nigger of Europe, I am not European, and basically I ve heard any kind of bullshit someone can think of, denying EVERYTHING related to me, and the Greeks, blablah blah.

I haven't seen, and if there are few, that kind of threads made from Greeks.
We are not superior, but all of you act with inferiority.

Its not ME putting down others, its me don't give a flying shit about your origin, or what you are-in denial.

I have no complex to prove that you are inferior to something,as you do, so it ll make me look better. The ''You are ugly, so this makes me beautiful'' is YOUR (plural - again) attitude.

If that's called ''superiority'' by you, then I have it.

iNird
07-28-2012, 04:04 PM
LOL. You may live better than 10% of Sudanese, this is no big deal.

I own my own property (paid by myself), own my own car (paid by myself), have a well paying job, no debt whatsoever and I actually have a nice savings. I'm more well off than the majority of Greeks especially at my age since I'm in my early 20's.

But keep thinking you are superior to me. I might not be able to tie my own shoes but I can go into your country and take a job your job from you.

:D

iNird
07-28-2012, 04:07 PM
We are talking about people here, and not countries.

And your (plural) attitude, shows nothing but inferiority complex.
Every single neighbor of us posting stupid threads, making countless posts about our origin, calling us any kind of names,etc.
Since I ve entered Apricity, I learnt that I am not Greek, I am [insert neighbor]-in-denial, I am the nigger of Europe, I am not European, and basically I ve heard any kind of bullshit someone can think of, denying EVERYTHING related to me, and the Greeks, blablah blah.

I haven't seen, and if there are few, that kind of threads made from Greeks.
We are not superior, but all of you act with inferiority.

Its not ME putting down others, its me don't give a flying shit about your origin, or what you are-in denial.

I have no complex to prove that you are inferior to something,as you do, so it ll make me look better. The ''You are ugly, so this makes me beautiful'' is YOUR (plural - again) attitude.

If that's called ''superiority'' by you, then I have it.

Someone stating "Albanian can't tie your own shoe" is trying to show his superiority. I just stated "Greeks are superior" basically saying get off your high horse since your country is going through its own issues. That is all.

This type of attitude is prevalent amongst many. They think since the country they are from is in a better economic situation than "x" country then they take the the achievement as if its' their own.

Queen B
07-28-2012, 04:10 PM
I own my own property (paid by myself), own my own car (paid by myself), have a well paying job, no debt whatsoever and I actually have a nice savings. I'm more well off than the majority of Greeks especially at my age since I'm in my early 20's.

Actually, most of Greeks, own property. That's a reason why many Greeks live with their parents until get married. Save money and buy a house.
There is almost no single Greek family that doesn't own a house.

The Greek debt is a STATE debt, not an INDIVIDUAL debt.Many analysts have said that Greece would be better off bankrupt, excatly because of that. That Greeks as individuals are not in debt, in fact, most of them have property and most of the have good deposits in banks.

There is a well-written article in Greek, I m not sure how google translate will work it
http://tro-ma-ktiko.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-post_4242.html

Minesweeper
07-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Albania is fine on its own. And Kosovo's independence is firmly established and would soon become an EU member state.

Let's be serious, ok. I doubt German led EU has enough money to waste on mafia led para states whose resources are exploited by American companies for over a decade now.

Queen B
07-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Someone stating "Albanian can't claim your own shoe" is trying to show his superiority. I just stated "Greeks are superior" basically saying get off your high horse since your country is going through its own issues. That is all.
After hundreds of comments from Albanians (and not only) about Greeks, you picked THIS comment, and that makes us being in a high horse. Oh well. :coffee:

iNird
07-28-2012, 04:17 PM
After hundreds of comments from Albanians (and not only) about Greeks, you picked THIS comment, and that makes us being in a high horse. Oh well. :coffee:

Well I only addressed this comment because I have seen this type of thinking before. Again I really don't care about this stuff, I live in the States and live better than most of the Balkanites in terms of standard of living but I honestly don't think I am better than anyone that is not as well off (except when I troll now and then :D.)

kabeiros
07-28-2012, 04:18 PM
I own my own property (paid by myself), own my own car (paid by myself), have a well paying job, no debt whatsoever and I actually have a nice savings. I'm more well off than the majority of Greeks especially at my age since I'm in my early 20's. I own my own property (paid by me and my family, we are family oriented people and we are helping each other), I own a car (which I'm going to sell, it's useless and harmful to the enviroment, I prefer my bike for short distances and bus-train-ship-airplane for longer ones) and I actually have a nice savings (which allows me to live fine although I'm unemployed). Anyway, you shouldn't relly so much on your economical status for being happy or feeling superior, it's wrong. Wake up from your capitalistic dreamworld....

But keep thinking you are superior to me. I might not be able to tie my own shoes but I can go into your country and take a job your job from you.

:DI don't feel superior from you, I am (mentally)

iNird
07-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Anyway, you shouldn't relly so much on your economical status for being happy or feeling superior, it's wrong.

I agree.

:thumb001:

Coolguy1
07-28-2012, 08:01 PM
Im not saying that Albanians individually are inferior, but their society and way of thinking as a whole definately is, its been proven from time and time again. The vast majority of the toponyms in Albanian are foreign, which means that they were always taken over and did nothing about it. Even today, Albanians are still divided into tribal groups waging vendettas agianst their neigbours. Albanians are stubborn and thick headed, and their mentality is what brings them back.

iNird
07-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Im not saying that Albanians individually are inferior, but their society and way of thinking as a whole definately is, its been proven from time and time again. The vast majority of the toponyms in Albanian are foreign, which means that they were always taken over and did nothing about it. Even today, Albanians are still divided into tribal groups waging vendettas agianst their neigbours. Albanians are stubborn and thick headed, and their mentality is what brings them back.

There are some half truths in what you wrote, though many of the things apply to Greece as well, but IMO, if Greece had not gotten rid of communism, I don't think Greece would differ from Albania or it's other Balkan neighbors that much. Getting rid of communism, joining the EU, joining Nato all have had a bigger effect in the gap between the two states (Albania and Greece) than any of the stuff you wrote. Basically you have a head start on the rest of the Balkans and they are trying to catch up.

Queen B
07-28-2012, 08:49 PM
There are some half truths in what you wrote, though many of the things apply to Greece as well but IMO, if Greece had not got rid of communism I don't think Greece would differ from Albania or it's other Balkans that much. Getting rid of communism, joining the EU, joining Nato all have had a bigger effect in the difference between the two states (Albania and Greece) than any of the stuff you wrote. Basically you have a head start on the rest of the Balkans and they are trying to catch up.
True, communism is cancer

Viljuska
07-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Ye, the EU taxpayers can't wait :coffee:

Loki
07-30-2012, 01:24 PM

Listen dude, I have the right to my own views which are fully justifiable (imo), but yet this forum is for free expression and you are welcome to disagree with me. The fact that I think a certain way does not mean you have to share my point of view.

In light of this, your remark is irrelevant.