PDA

View Full Version : Is Kurdistan a Possibility?

MarkyMark
07-22-2012, 04:15 AM
My relatives in Qamishli, Northeastern Syria said that the Kurds have started military engagements on that city and other parts of Syria, taking advantage of the utter chaos in Syria, intending to form Kurdistan. Do you think the formation of this country is possible? Lately many Syrian generals have been resigning and defecting to Turkey and the insurgents, and there was a bombing in the Syrian palace, so Syria is obviously at a weak point.

I for one pray that this never happens. Christians of the middle east had protection in Iraq, Syria, and Egypt before the Arab spring but it seems to be withering away. Even then the only way all this was possible was from the support and funding of Western politics(U.S., France, etc..) and the notorious Blackwater Mercs.

Edit: How do I re-edit the poll for more options?

Demhat
07-22-2012, 10:51 PM
Not only possibility, it has become a reality. While the Free Syrian Army has hard time fighting Assad the Kurds already managed to kick out Assad troops from most major Kurdish cities only one is left Qamishli but it is already 80% in Kurdish hand and the Syrian troops in Qamishli told they will withdraw from the area if the Kurdish forces guarantee for their life.

Barzani related KNC and the PKK related PYD made a deal to governor the Kurdish regions together and that PYD is not going to attack or use force from the area against Turkey, because attacking Turkex would bring the whole NATO against us and this is not in Kurds interest. Its just a matter of time that Iran is also attacked and Kurds will gain control over the area. And for the rest of Kurdistan it will all be about Politics between Turkey and Kurds because Kurds cant afford to attack Turkey because of this

The members [of the NATO] agreed that an armed attack against any one of them would be considered an attack against them all. Consequently they agreed that, if an armed attack occurred, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence, would assist the member being attacked, taking such action as it deemed necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the area.

And Turks cant afford to attack Kurds this would create chaos and civil war within Turkey too, and it would not be an easy task as we all know Kurdistan is stronger as it ever was, politically, economically as well military.

Even if it sounds weird Turkey is extremely benefiting from Kurdistan (~10% of their general GDP is due economic relationship with Kurdistan).

Kurdistan has become a reality its just a matter of time.

The Times of denying the Kurds is over, Kurds are becoming a major element in West Asian affairs

kabeiros
07-22-2012, 10:52 PM
If USA and Israel continue to support this plan, it is more than a possibility

leisitox
07-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Well, If you want to get rid of kurds in your country, then yes.

poiuytrewq0987
07-22-2012, 10:56 PM
Kurdistan is not a reality. Kurdistan is a bunch of terrorists who hide behind their families to avoid being captured. As for Syria, it has the backing of Russia and China... it's not going to fall apart anytime soon. Nor is the army going to lose to the US-backed Syrian National Congress whose only purpose is to serve as a puppet gov't for the US. Kurds may have some freedom in Syrian Northeast right now but it's only because of Syrian rebels giving them some reprieve but as soon these rebels lose... Kurds will go back to hiding behind their families again.

Demhat
07-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Kurdistan is not a reality. Kurdistan is a bunch of terrorists who hide behind their families to avoid being captured. As for Syria, it has the backing of Russia and China... it's not going to fall apart anytime soon. Nor is the army going to lose to the US-backed Syrian National Congress whose only purpose is to serve as a puppet gov't for the US. Kurds may have some freedom in Syrian Northeast right now but it's only because of Syrian rebels giving them some reprieve but as soon these rebels lose... Kurds will go back to hiding behind their families again.

LOL what a joke you are :rolleyes: haha

Kurds are not "hiding" behind Children nor are we the one blowing themselves up in middle of a crowd.
The Syrian rebels my desperate friend are not even close of Kurdish areas because they arent allowed by the Kurdish forces to move in. You are twisting the facts so much that I think your just a joke. You mad bro? :D

Demhat
07-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Just to show you Guys the role Kurds play even in the Free Syrian Army. The Leader of the Free Syrian Army is a very patriotic Kurd named Abdul basit Sieda and one of their commanders colonel Malik Kurdi is also a Kurd.

kabeiros
07-22-2012, 11:08 PM
LOL what a joke you are :rolleyes: haha

Kurds are not "hiding" behind Children nor are we the one blowing themselves up in middle of a crowd.
The "Syrian" rebels my desperate friend are not even close of Kurdish areas because they arent allowed by the Kurdish forces to move in. You are twisting the facts so much that I think your just a joke. You mad bro? :D

Dusan is a well known Turkish puppet, everything he says is dictated from his masters :D

Onur
07-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Its just a matter of time that Iran is also attacked and Kurds will gain control over the area.
Don't be sure about that Demhat. Any wrong move from your kurdish part might end up with your disaster, Halabja no:2

You better don't fck with Iran for your own good and don't think like your friends in Pentagon would care about you if such a thing happens. They are not pussies. If you damage Iran`s interests, let alone trying to occupy their lands, then 70 million Iranian might try to massacre you all with shovels if necessary but they wouldn't need that at all because i am sure they have enough chemical gas in their depots to use upon CIA`s puppets in the region.

Anatolian Eagle
07-22-2012, 11:41 PM
Dusan is a well known Turkish puppet, everything he says is dictated from his masters :D

What the hell, he is a "Turkish puppet"? You are insane.

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Survival in Middleast is not that easy and...for how long?..Both Arabs and Iranians hate Kurds ..when USA draw back from Middleast there will be no place to seek shelter ...
That will be a very sad ending adventure

Anarch
07-23-2012, 12:07 AM
I see the creation of Kurdistan as a good thing, provided it's well armed enough to ward off aggressive neighbours. It would certainly lower inter-communal violence.

The Lawspeaker
07-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Frankly. I couldn't give a Shia/Shiite about them and I wouldn't give a penny for their lifes even if they were (for now) successful. As soon as the West is out it will be business as usual and the Arabs, Turks and Iranians will be massacring them to extinction. It's after all the Middle East: the world's biggest continuous slaughterhouse apart from Africa and genocide has always been a "noble" tradition there and will be one for another 10.000 blood-soaked years.

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-23-2012, 12:13 AM
Actually they escaped to Turkey ..from Halepje..

Demhat
07-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Don't be sure about that Demhat. Any wrong move from your kurdish part might end up with your disaster, Halabja no:2

You better don't fck with Iran for your own good and don't think like your friends in Pentagon would care about you if such a thing happens. They are not pussies. If you damage Iran`s interests, let alone trying to occupy their lands, then 70 million Iranian might try to massacre you all with shovels if necessary but they wouldn't need that at all because i am sure they have enough chemical gas in their depots to use upon CIA`s puppets in the region.

Onur Onur Onur. Remember when we were talking about exactly the same subject month ago when I said Kurds will take controll over Kurdish areas in Syria. You brought the same phrases. Now look and watch yourself, Arab TV about Kurds in Syria.

CjEihS8Ikrw

About the consequences let it be our problem ;)

Demhat
07-23-2012, 01:30 AM
Survival in Middleast is not that easy and...for how long?..Both Arabs and Iranians hate Kurds ..when USA draw back from Middleast there will be no place to seek shelter ...
That will be a very sad ending adventure

Save your breath the USA has withdrawn its Army from Iraq since 2011. You are living in the past or in a denial. ;)

Demhat
07-23-2012, 01:32 AM
Frankly. I couldn't give a Shia/Shiite about them and I wouldn't give a penny for their lifes even if they were (for now) successful. As soon as the West is

You do realize that all American troops are already out of Iraq, do you?

The Lawspeaker
07-23-2012, 01:33 AM
You do realize that all American troops are already out of Iraq, do you?

Do you forget that America is also protecting Israel and is all over the Persian Gulf ? Never mind the fact that the CIA is heavily involved in this Syria business. So it does have an interest in the region.

Demhat
07-23-2012, 01:38 AM
Do you forget that America is also protecting Israel and is all over the Persian Gulf ? Never mind the fact that the CIA is heavily involved in this Syria business. So it does have an interest in the region.

So? So does Iran and Russia. Recently Iranian high rank agend was killed in Syria. This is how world order works.

The Lawspeaker
07-23-2012, 01:40 AM
So? So does Iran and Russia. Recently Iranian high rank agend was killed. This is how world order works.

So Kurdistan is not important at all. Just another pathetic people blown to smithereens by it's neighbours (nothing new here either: Balkans, anyone ?). And I think that the West should stay out.

Demhat
07-23-2012, 01:50 AM
So Kurdistan is not important at all. Just another pathetic people blown to smithereens by it's neighbours (nothing new here either: Balkans, anyone ?). And I think that the West should stay out.

Nothing new in your point of view, but for Nato or Russia (both would recognize Kurdistan) it might become a new strong ally in a Region full of fanatics.

The Lawspeaker
07-23-2012, 01:53 AM
Nothing new in your point of view. In depends for Nato or Russia (both would recognize Kurdistan) it might become a new strong ally in a Region full of fanatics.

You don't seem to understand that Kurdistan is not important and if we would really want the oil we don't need to be friendly: we would just take it from your cold, dead hands. Just ask Iraq. The terrorism thing is already there: the PKK. That attacks an ally (Turkey).

MarkyMark
07-23-2012, 01:56 AM

I wouldn't care about it if there wasn't the possibility of my cousins getting caught in the crossfire.

The Lawspeaker
07-23-2012, 01:58 AM
I wouldn't care about it if there wasn't the possibility of my cousins getting caught in the crossfire.

Yap. Tough shit. Fortunately we are not in such a position. It took us a couple of world wars and the friggin mess in the Balkans to gain some sanity.

Demhat
07-23-2012, 02:08 AM
You don't seem to understand that Kurdistan is not important and if we would really want the oil we don't need to be friendly: we would just take it from your cold, dead hands. Just ask Iraq. The terrorism thing is already there: the PKK. That attacks an ally (Turkey).

I dont seem to understand? How much do you really know about the developments in the Near East? You are probably the person with the least knowledge about politics I have come across so far. Do you believe we live in the Middle Ages and think of Nato as some kind of Colonial France or Britain or better Crusaders? Do you really believe its so easy to interfere in other countries affairs. Is this the reason why West is moving out of Afghanistan and cant interfere in Syria? Which part of that" Iraq is in the hands of a Shia which is a close ally of Iran and if Kurdistan would be crushed than Iran would take over all of Iraq" dont you understand? Or another thing. Did you knew that two major Oil companies (Chevron and Exxon) from the US have already signed 25 years contracts with Kurdistan. And did you also knew that the US made pressure on Turkey to build a pipeline from Kurdistan going exactly through Turkey into Europe? Did you knew that? Did you also knew that US, China and Russia have opened Consulates in Kurdistan (official recognizing of it) and all three of them want to build up strong economic ties? Are you even aware of the economic and political strength Kurdistan already posses.

Do you actually know anything about the developments in Kurdistan or the Near East as whole?

If not so please.

Demhat
07-23-2012, 02:10 AM

The only reason your cousin is still save, is because Kurdish forces didnt let in Syrian opposition forces to create clashes. This is the reason why the Kurdish dominated areas are still relatively save. Read it up if you dont believe. If he was in Damascus he would have been already injured or maybe dead.

The Lawspeaker
07-23-2012, 02:15 AM
----
What I do know about is the trouble caused by your kin and tribesmen here in Western Europe and the fact that the PKK is bombing one of our allies. And that's all there is to know to it.

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-23-2012, 02:16 AM
Save your breath the USA has withdrawn its Army from Iraq since 2011. You are living in the past or in a denial. ;)

withdrawn?
lol

smell the coffee or arap spring

MarkyMark
07-23-2012, 02:21 AM
The only reason your cousin is still save, is because Kurdish forces didnt let in Syrian opposition forces to create clashes. This is the reason why the Kurdish dominated areas are still relatively save. Read it up if you dont believe. If he was in Damascus he would have been already injured or maybe dead.

But they are Christian and Christians are usually associated to support Syria and Bashar al-Assad. I wouldn't care about all this is my cousins were just granted visas to gtfo of there.
However I do agree with you that the Syrian opposition forces are causing a lot of trouble. My aunt got mugged in Damascus, they stole her credit card, and wiped out her bank accounts. No one can do anything about it.

Demhat
07-23-2012, 02:22 AM
What I do know about is the trouble caused by your kin and tribesmen here in Western Europe

AH here we get closer to the source behind your "realistic" observations.

and the fact that the PKK is bombing one of our allies. And that's all there is to know to it.

My kin troublemakers in West Europe :D. Come to Germany and tell the people that "Kurds are troublemakers" and Turks your "Western allies" they will hunt you down the streets.

As if Anyone here in West Europe gives a Shiat about your "Western allies" they are seen as the biggest trouble makers. I have frequently came across Germans hating Turks and telling me that Kurds are cultural and mannered people. Not that I agree fully. I have seen troublemakers from both sides. though Anatolian Kurds usually. Kurds from Iraqi Kurdistan are almost all well educated and calm people.

The Lawspeaker
07-23-2012, 02:24 AM
------
So I fully support the Turks and Iranians in getting rid of the infection. :thumb001:

Demhat
07-23-2012, 02:24 AM
But they are Christian and Christians are usually associated to support Syria and Bashar al-Assad. I wouldn't care about all this is my cousins were just granted visas to gtfo of there.
However I do agree with you that the Syrian opposition forces are causing a lot of trouble. My aunt got mugged in Damascus, they stole her credit card, and wiped out her bank accounts. No one can do anything about it.

So your probably Druze. As I said the Christians in Damascus etc are not save because They might be taken responsible for Assad Regimes acts, but the Christians in Kurdish areas are like in heaven compared to the rest of the area ask whom you want. The Kurds dont let in any other forces be it Assad or Opposition Army.

Demhat
07-23-2012, 02:26 AM
So I fully support the Turks and Iranians in getting rid of the infection. :thumb001:

Your opinion and I dont respect it, this is my opinion :thumb001:

And just to say It will never happen.

Demhat
07-23-2012, 02:29 AM
withdrawn?
lol

smell the coffee or arap spring

Withdrawn from Iraq. Arab spring in North Africa and Syria has something to do with Iraq? so US troops in Europe would mean US presence in Timbuktu :confused: what kind of logic, I am impressed (not).

StonyArabia
07-23-2012, 02:38 AM
My mother's tribe are actually the ones who started the revolt in Syria. So far they have gained much of the lands from the Assad domains. In fact the Syrian army seem to have been crippled. Assad might have Iran, Russia and China, but the U.S is at the back door with Qatar, Saudi Arabia, as well Turkey trying to push out Assad. I think it's only matter of time since Assad will fall, and Syria becomes to have an interesting geopolitical situation. Assad nor his forces can control anyone.

The Kurds also have gained much of their lands out from the Syrian regime. Yes they are indeed no Assad forces, but they have allied with the opposing forces.

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Withdrawn from Iraq. Arab spring in North Africa and Syria has something to do with Iraq? so US troops in Europe would mean US presence in Timbuktu :confused: what kind of logic, I am impressed (not).

:bored0:

MarkyMark
07-23-2012, 05:02 AM
So your probably Druze. As I said the Christians in Damascus etc are not save because They might be taken responsible for Assad Regimes acts, but the Christians in Kurdish areas are like in heaven compared to the rest of the area ask whom you want. The Kurds dont let in any other forces be it Assad or Opposition Army.

If my cousins are Christian(Syriac orthodox) then I'm probably Christian.

Anatolian Eagle
07-23-2012, 11:19 AM
My kin troublemakers in West Europe :D. Come to Germany and tell the people that "Kurds are troublemakers" and Turks your "Western allies" they will hunt you down the streets.

As if Anyone here in West Europe gives a Shiat about your "Western allies" they are seen as the biggest trouble makers. I have frequently came across Germans hating Turks and telling me that Kurds are cultural and mannered people. Not that I agree fully. I have seen troublemakers from both sides. though Anatolian Kurds usually. Kurds from Iraqi Kurdistan are almost all well educated and calm people.

What's up with all these "Oh everyone in the west love us so much" trend amongst you guys? It doesn't make any sense. You probably hear those words, well, because you're Kurdish. It's similiar to that I hear lots of stuff like "Oh I hate Turks" but when the guy or gal talks to me he/she turns "Oh I have no problem with secular Turks, they're okay, my problem is with Islamist Turks and their kind". An average German in Germany probably can't even seperate Turks and Kurds, or rather they don't even care. They would care less who's butchering who, they're rather sick of any immigrant coming from this region.

This is fact, whether we both like it or not. Unfortunately both are generally notorious hence they're immigrants and that when they act rather extremist, but they also can bring some good together, just like how Turkish and Kurdish shopkeepers in London chased away negro rioters out of streets (http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx?pageid=438&n=turkish-shop-owners-defend-their-businesses-in-east-london-2011-08-10).

The Lawspeaker
07-23-2012, 11:22 AM
^ At last: someone that understands how we feel. I need someone with some photoshop skills to use a map of the Netherlands (instead of this Australian version) in order to make the message clear:

http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/fuck-off-we-are-full.jpg

Demhat
07-23-2012, 01:57 PM
What's up with all these "Oh everyone in the west love us so much" trend amongst you guys? It doesn't make any sense. You probably hear those words, well, because you're Kurdish. It's similiar to that I hear lots of stuff like "Oh I hate Turks" but when the guy or gal talks to me he/she turns "Oh I have no problem with secular Turks, they're okay, my problem is with Islamist Turks and their kind". An average German in Germany probably can't even seperate Turks and Kurds, or rather they don't even care. They would care less who's butchering who, they're rather sick of any immigrant coming from this region.

This is fact, whether we both like it or not. Unfortunately both are generally notorious hence they're immigrants and that when they act rather extremist, but they also can bring some good together, just like how Turkish and Kurdish shopkeepers in London chased away negro rioters out of streets (http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx?pageid=438&n=turkish-shop-owners-defend-their-businesses-in-east-london-2011-08-10).

What I wrote was actually going in the same direction. Read my Post again please. Most people dont care if its Kurd or Turk, they cant even distinguish between a Kurd/Turk/Iranian. I just tried to show this Tuan... man how out of sense it is what he wrote.

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-23-2012, 03:51 PM
What's up with all these "Oh everyone in the west love us so much" trend amongst you guys? It doesn't make any sense. .

Eee because they believe they are Indo European Aryan race and we are Asians..Search you tube they are lots of videos showing cherry picked blond and color eyed Kurds. If you don't know you can believe they are a nordic race ,relatives of Vikings ..oh dear :rolleyes:

Albion
07-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Well I support the idea of ethnicities having their own states but I'm not totally convinced the Kurdistan will happen.
The Kurdish area of Northern Iraq is practically independent in all but name. If Syria's civil war (let's not pretend otherwise) carries on I think Kurdish north east Syria will become autonomous at least, but ultimately I don't see Turkey losing its grip on eastern Anatolia.

So I think it'll just remain as a collection of autonomous but non-sovereign regions. Whilst America is around I doubt there'll be a Kurdish state so the Kurds should perhaps just aim for autonomy within those states and settle for that.

Sultan Suleiman
07-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Well I support the idea of ethnicities having their own states but I'm not totally convinced the Kurdistan will happen.
The Kurdish area of Northern Iraq is practically independent in all but name. If Syria's civil war (let's not pretend otherwise) carries on I think Kurdish north east Syria will become autonomous at least, but ultimately I don't see Turkey losing its grip on eastern Anatolia.

So I think it'll just remain as a collection of autonomous but non-sovereign regions. Whilst America is around I doubt there'll be a Kurdish state so the Kurds should perhaps just aim for autonomy within those states and settle for that.

This is their only reasonable option for foreseeable future.

Demhat
07-24-2012, 11:15 PM

Thanks for your support. The question wasnt if all of Kurdistan, including parts from Turkey, will be independent. The question was as if there will be any Kurdish state. And I am following all developments in Kurdistan and the Near East as a whole and it is obvious that a Kurdistan will come in the next 1-2 Years. Kurdistan has politically build up a too strong economic relationship with Europe. Even Turkey has already accepted the idea of Kurdistan and see Barzani more like an economic "ally" than enemy, otherwise they wouldnt build up a pipeline just to bypass the Ceyhan pipeline going through Sunni Arab regions. US wouldnt sell them their best War Helicopters ( AH 64D Apache Helicopter), even wile the Peshmerga are still not an "official" army of a state.

Sultan Suleiman
07-24-2012, 11:17 PM
US wouldnt sell them their best War Helicopters ( AH 64D Apache Helicopter).

Yank gear given for near free prices is rarely without subtle catches which can bite you in the ass in the long run. Turks learned it the hard way.

Demhat
07-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Yank gear given for near free prices is rarely without subtle catches which can bite you in the ass in the long run. Turks learned it the hard way.

"Yank Gear? You do know that the price for one Apache is ~20-50 Mio (as expensive as F16 Jets). And it is considered the best attack Helicopter in the world.

Barzani bought 24 of them for 1 Billion.

And there are deals made with Israelis already to buy F16 Jets too.

Onur
07-24-2012, 11:37 PM
It`s impossible for a state like Kurdistan to live in this region. Kurds always lived as dispersed in different regions and they always lived as a minority. They never had their state of their own throughout history and they cant build a healthy state on top of western interventions.

They expelled out close to 100.000 Turkmens and more than million Arabs from northern Iraq during the recent decade to be able to create homogenous kurdish region for themselves. They collaborated with US forces and they are trying to play the same game in Syria nowadays. They are just a proxy group of CIA in the region. Arabs and Iranian Shiites will try to get their revenge from Kurds in the first opportunity, so western world is just creating another abomination, a fake state in the region to cause more problems in the future. So, they sow just another seed of trouble in the region.

Lets say Kurdistan gets created tomorrow, do you honestly think that they can govern themselves in a normal way? A kurdistan can only be a rogue state ruled by CIA just like the Arabian gulf states because these people have no experience of governing themselves. They neither have capability for it nor a culture of democracy. The best they can do is to oppress their own people by using a puppet dictator under CIA`s command as we see in numerous Arab states today.

Demhat
07-24-2012, 11:55 PM
It`s impossible for a state like Kurdistan to live in this region. Kurds always lived as dispersed in different regions and they always lived as a minority. They never had their state of their own throughout history and they cant build a healthy state on top of western interventions.
Onur Onur Onur you are not honest as always. Ever heard of Mahabad republic or Red Kurdistan? Even if short lived they were Kurdish states. 1 for me and 0 for the pathetic lies of you.

They expelled out close to 100.000 Turkmens and more than million Arabs from northern Iraq during the recent decade to be able to create homogenous kurdish region for themselves.
No dear they actually brought the Turkmens back to Kirkuk which where expelled by Saddam during Arabization process of Kirkuk read here.

They actually criticize the non 100% implemention of article 140 of the Iraqi constitution.

Qasi Mahmood Qazanchi, head of the Turkmen Front said, “The performance of the Article 140 committee is not at a good level. They have not reported any legal or academic recommendations concerning the disputed areas issue to the Iraqi Council of Ministers.”

Babakir Sidiq, head of the Article 140 implementation committee said, “The criticisms are not proper because the committee is very active in its job. It could return thousands acres of lands to their original owners.” He added, “The main goal of the committee is to return the occupied lands to its owners to normalize the situation. We have done a great job, and sent recommendations to the Council of Ministers and they agreed.”

Article 140 is part of the Iraqi constitution and aims to solve the issue of the disputed areas and decide on their fate, and whether to become part of the central government or be incorporated into the Kurdistan region. The disputed areas are in the provinces of Kirkuk, Mosul, Diyalah and Salahadin.

The Iraqi government has implemented some parts of the Article 140 as compensating those who suffered in the times of the Baath regime. However the ‘most important’ part of the article has yet to be implemented, which is the referendum.

http://kirkuknow.com/english/index.php/2012/01/turkmen-front-criticizes-article-140-committee-performance/

You made this false claims in many discussion where I refuted them yet you repeat the nonsense.

They collaborated with US forces and they are trying to play the same game in Syria nowadays. They are just a proxy group of CIA in the region. Arabs and Iranian Shiites will try to get their revenge from Kurds in the first opportunity, so western world is just creating another abomination, a fake state in the region to cause more problems in the future. So, they sow just another seed of trouble in the region.

If I am not wrong Turkey is one of the biggest allies of the US( CIA) in the Near East. And wasnt Turkey also the first country to recognize Israel as a state? And Turks do not buy Heron spy drones and use coordinations by the US. So why Turkey is allowed but Kurdistan not? Is there any unwritten law I dont know about? so please tell me.

You talk like Turkey stays on its feet without the help of NATO and outside powers. Turkey is barely able to feed their own citizens, the general salary is around 300-400 Euro. And this even though Turkey exists for almost a century! All countries did not exist at some point, even Turkey. Or do you believe Syria, Iraq ( those fake states) fell out of the sky. So it doesnt matter if it happened 100 or 2 years ago.

Onur if you think you can bring me out of my reserves by talking as much nonsense as you can, than I will teach you the opposite.

Onur seriously now everytime you join discussions you make claims which you cant back by sources. Are you aware of that?

The Lawspeaker
07-24-2012, 11:57 PM
I have a better idea. The Turks have been flooding those Kurdish valleys so they can erect more dams for hydroelectricity, no ? Keep it up.

Albion
07-25-2012, 12:01 AM
Thanks for your support. The question wasnt if all of Kurdistan, including parts from Turkey, will be independent. The question was as if there will be any Kurdish state. And I am following all developments in Kurdistan and the Near East as a whole and it is obvious that a Kurdistan will come in the next 1-2 Years. Kurdistan has politically build up a too strong economic relationship with Europe. Even Turkey has already accepted the idea of Kurdistan and see Barzani more like an economic "ally" than enemy, otherwise they wouldnt build up a pipeline just to bypass the Ceyhan pipeline going through Sunni Arab regions. US wouldnt sell them their best War Helicopters ( AH 64D Apache Helicopter), even wile the Peshmerga are still not an "official" army of a state.

Well if Syria fails I suppose the north east could break away into a Kurdish state, but it'd probably be unrecognised and I think the rest of Syria would seek to retake it. (Compare the situation between east and west Libya - west Libya doesn't give a damn about what the east want and seeks to control it. I bet these same people would be against empires and yet they act like one.)
So I think a short-lived, unrecognised state would be possible but in the long run it will be Syria that controls it. America or Russia will influence the outcome and it'll be either pro-Russian Assad that remains in power or more likely a US-backed regime.
Once they have their leader in place they won't support any breakaway regions.

Onur
07-25-2012, 12:08 AM
If I am not wrong Turkey is the biggest ally of the US in the Near East. And wasnt Turkey also the first country to recognize Israel as a state? And Turks do not buy Heron spy drones and use coordinations by the US. So why Turkey is allowed but Kurdistan not? Is there any unwritten law I dont know about? so please tell me.
Turkey is a sovereign state and ofc we have our own allies. What are Kurds? Minority group inside Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Syria. So, when Kurds becomes allies of a foreign power, they just becomes a proxy group, nothing else but you speak like supposedly there is an established state of kurdistan here for centuries and it`s normal for you to form alliances from outside world BUT this is not the case. You kurds are just armed group of minority under the command of foreign powers in the region.

Yes, Syria and Iraq are fake countries too, created by British and French intelligence agency but for the very same reason, if kurdistan gets created, it will be fake too. And you better don't try to compare these stupid states with the 1000 year old established and uninterrupted Turkish reign in Anatolia, otherwise you would only prove your stupidity.

Also, Turkey doesn't use it`s US or any alliance to expand it`s territories in the region or for any aggressive policies but you kurdish groups are doing that by being a minority inside non-Kurdish countries.

Albion
07-25-2012, 12:12 AM
I have a better idea. The Turks have been flooding those Kurdish valleys so they can erect more dams for hydroelectricity, no ? Keep it up.

I bet you'd say the complete opposite if those were Welsh valleys being flooded. :whistle:

The Lawspeaker
07-25-2012, 12:15 AM
I bet you'd say the complete opposite if those were Welsh valleys being flooded. :whistle:

Of course. :D

Demhat
07-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Well if Syria fails I suppose the north east could break away into a Kurdish state, but it'd probably be unrecognised and I think the rest of Syria would seek to retake it. (Compare the situation between east and west Libya - west Libya doesn't give a damn about what the east want and seeks to control it. I bet these same people would be against empires and yet they act like one.)
So I think a short-lived, unrecognised state would be possible but in the long run it will be Syria that controls it. America or Russia will influence the outcome and it'll be either pro-Russian Assad that remains in power or more likely a US-backed regime.
Once they have their leader in place they won't support any breakaway regions.

Once Assad falls, Syria will be ruled by Chaos for at least 10-20 years just like Iraq is still. Most people seem to forget what a fake state Syria is.

Druzes in the South and Allawis in the West, which fear a Sunni leadership as hell. I believe Syria will even fall into many small states. Assad already moved into the western Allawi provinces and according to rumors is preparing to declare a Allawite State thats why He is permanently forcing Sunni Arabs out of the area.

I respect your opinion, but I dont believe that a Kurdish state will be short lived. its just a matter of time Iran will be the next target and the regime replaced by a new one. Many things have changed. We shall sit drink tea and see what happenes ;)

Onur
07-25-2012, 12:22 AM
I respect your opinion, but I dont believe that a Kurdish state will be short lived. its just a matter of time Iran will be the next target and the regime replaced by a new one. Many things have changed. We shall sit drink tea and see what happenes ;)
You are just dreaming with the fairytales of CIA.

Iran will not go away easily with the support they get from Russia and China. Even if they go, they surely have capability and determination to eradicate all the CIA proxies in the region and that includes kurds.

Iran is not a fake state created in the region by the west less than 100 years ago. You guys better not to fck with them or they eradicate your kurdish existence here in just a day.

Also we wont sit here and drink tea if this happens because a war with Iran most likely creates a WW-3 and you kurds can only damage to them as much as mosquitoes, probably you end up joining the extinct species during the fuss.

Albion
07-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Of course. :D

Why don't you like Kurds? Because they're enemies of Turks?

Myself I have no strong opinion since I can't remember meeting any myself (maybe some of the "Turks" here may be Kurds). I'm trying to stay as neutral as possible on this issue, but I support nation-states (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation-state) in theory but I not too familiar with the different arguments regarding the regions history to make an informed decision.

Kurds at least have the self-governing north in Iraq though, maybe they should just aim for the same in Syria and Turkey. Turkey may accept such a compromise better and then Kurds could get on with things in their own way instead of fearing conflict.

The Lawspeaker
07-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Why don't you like Kurds? Because they're enemies of Turks?

Because they, here in this country, are just another f....ed up group of MENA immigrants hellbent on causing mayhem so I wish nothing upon them but the very worst. :thumbs up

Demhat
07-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Turkey is a sovereign state and ofc we have our own allies. What are Kurds? Minority group inside Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Syria. So, when Kurds becomes allies of a foreign power, they just becomes a proxy group, nothing else but you speak like supposedly there is an established state of kurdistan here for centuries and it`s normal for you to form alliances from outside world BUT this is not the case. You kurds are just armed group of minority under the command of foreign powers in the region.

A sovereign state in your dreams just like many of US allies. If you really believe that Turkey can act sovereignly from US commands than you are of a bigger joke as I thought. Remember when Erdogan threatened to send warships to Israel for month? When the US invited Erdogan to talks and we never ever again heard from Erdogan sending Warships? What happened now everything is forgotten?

As I already stated my dear Kurds have become a major role in Near Eastern politics. Kurds are important to bypass the Iranian influenced played on the West and Turkey from their Gas and Oil reserves.

Yes, Syria and Iraq are fake countries too, created by British and French intelligence agency but for the very same reason, if kurdistan gets created, it will be fake too.

Syria and Iraq were created without taking in account ethnic borders. And they were created by Western powers without any help of any group, while Kurdistan is created by Kurds who fought and still fight for it and just seek for support for a future declared Kurdish state. This is a big difference my dear.

And you better don't try to compare these stupid states with the 1000 year old established and uninterrupted Turkish reign in Anatolia, otherwise you would only prove your stupidity.

If you are equalizing an Empire with the present Turkish state than you are probably less educated as I already thought. Hilarious imagine an Italian considering All the area from Spain to West Iran as their because they once ruled over it. You are comparing apples with oranges. An Empire in the Middle Ages is not the same as a modern State. National feeling wasnt so great in the Ottoman empire, it was more of an multi cultural empire where many different Muslim ethnicities lived.

Also, Turkey doesn't use it`s US or any alliance to expand it`s territories in the region or for any aggressive policies but you kurdish groups are doing that by being a minority inside non-Kurdish countries.

We are not using the US ally to expand anywhere but to get control back over our land where our ancestors lived for at least 3000-1000 years. And still make up the majority.

Demhat
07-25-2012, 12:35 AM

Iran will not go away easily with the support they get from Russia and China. Even if they go, they surely have capability and determination to eradicate all the CIA proxies in the region and that includes kurds.

Iran is not a fake state created in the region by the west less than 100 years ago. You guys better not to fck with them or they eradicate your kurdish existence here in just a day.

Also we wont sit here and drink tea if this happens because a war with Iran most likely creates a WW-3 and you kurds can only damage to them as much as mosquitoes, probably you end up joining the extinct species during the fuss.

We will see who keeps dreaming. The Iranian Army is made up of fu.. old 1950-1970 aircrafts, Tanks etc.

And of course Iran is also a fake state the Borders of Iran were also drawn by Western powers. Pakistan is a country created by British powers. Iraq in the West too. So if these countries border Iran and the borders where drawn by Brits so is it that the borders of Iran are 100% natural? :confused:

Have you forgotten the strong influence Britain and the US played on Iran till the "revolution" Do you think the Marsians did replace Mossadegh, the only real Iranian President? Ever heard of Anglo-Persian oil company.

You live in such a denial. You have no idea about the influence Western powers played and still play over your "sovereign" states LOL.

Just look at yourself, feeling "übercool" with the image of a downgraded US sold F14 Jet LOL.

Albion
07-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Because they, here in this country, are just another f....ed up group of MENA immigrants hellbent on causing mayhem so I wish nothing upon them but the very worst. :thumbs up

But don't Germans say the exact same about Turks? Are there many Kurds or Turks in NL?
Here there's a few "Turks" (Turks + Kurds) but I don't think there's enough that people have that strong an opinion of them. People do say how nice their Mediterranean coast is though, but apparently the blokes there see European women as easy. :eek:

The Lawspeaker
07-25-2012, 12:37 AM
But don't Germans say the exact same about Turks? Are there many Kurds or Turks in NL?
Here there's a few "Turks" (Turks + Kurds) but I don't think there's enough that people have that strong an opinion of them. People do say how nice their Mediterranean coast is though, but apparently the blokes there see European women as easy. :eek:

We say the same thing about Turks or Moroccans but the only Kurds I have seen so far were troublemakers. There are some sensible Turks though.

Demhat
07-25-2012, 12:46 AM
We say the same thing about Turks or Moroccans but the only Kurds I have seen so far were troublemakers. There are some sensible Turks though.

Individual experiences. If you asked some German people here in my neighborhood they would say the same about Turks and call Kurds more "sensible". But in reality I have seen troublemakers from both sides. Your whole opinion is influenced by personal experiences you made with a few individuals in your live. This is a sign of weak personality.

The Lawspeaker
07-25-2012, 12:48 AM
Individual experiences. If you asked some German people here in my neighborhood they would say the same about Turks and call Kurds more "sensible". But in reality I have seen troublemakers from both sides. Your whole opinion is influenced by personal experiences you made with a few individuals in your live. This is a sign of weak personality.

Ah the Kurd speaks again. Isn't it pretty obvious that the Turks don't like you, the Iranians don't like you, the Iraqi's don't like you, the Syrians don't like you ? A lot of Europeans don't like you. No one does. Maybe there is only one people to blame for that: the Kurds.

Albion
07-25-2012, 01:12 AM
Ah the Kurd speaks again. Isn't it pretty obvious that the Turks don't like you, the Iranians don't like you, the Iraqi's don't like you, the Syrians don't like you ? A lot of Europeans don't like you. No one does. Maybe there is only one people to blame for that: the Kurds.

All these nations dislike them because they're inconvenient - a vocal, large minority with aspirations of independence.

Syrians and Iraqis are really just composite nations of various Arab groups and different religious sects. Iraq tried hard to destroy its minorities, just look at the homeland of the Marsh Arabs now they've drained it and attempted to displace the people. Those people could have been there since the dawn of farming.

The Lawspeaker
07-25-2012, 01:45 AM
All these nations dislike them because they're inconvenient - a vocal, large minority with aspirations of independence.
Maybe you have never met Kurds before ? I have. And they dislike them because they are a criminal nuisance.

Sophie
10-15-2012, 03:08 AM
There will be a Kurdistan, the question is when, and I believe it will be close to the time when Turkey falls. Other oppressed minorities will probably also follow suit seeking independence from the Turkish domination/occupation. Although Kurds are the largest minority (making up 40% of the total population), there are millions of Alevis, Arabs, Laz, Georgians, Yoruks, Greeks, Albanian, Zaza, Armenian, Bosnian, Persians, Assyrians and Serbians as well who are sick of the Turkish discriminatory policies.

MagnaLaurentia
10-15-2012, 05:20 AM

Amen! Thanks God! Finally someone wrote it! He don't need to do it!

MagnaLaurentia
10-15-2012, 05:26 AM
There will be a Kurdistan, the question is when, and I believe it will be close to the time when Turkey falls. Other oppressed minorities will probably also follow suit seeking independence from the Turkish domination/occupation. Although Kurds are the largest minority (making up 40% of the total population), there are millions of Alevis, Arabs, Laz, Georgians, Yoruks, Greeks, Albanian, Zaza, Armenian, Bosnian, Persians, Assyrians and Serbians as well who are sick of the Turkish discriminatory policies.

The creation of Kurdistan at the moment with only a part of Syria and Iraq = WW-III because Russia and China lost their ally (Syria) and Iran is the next target.

Anatolian Eagle
10-16-2012, 08:52 PM
There will be a Kurdistan, the question is when, and I believe it will be close to the time when Turkey falls. Other oppressed minorities will probably also follow suit seeking independence from the Turkish domination/occupation. Although Kurds are the largest minority (making up 40% of the total population),

40% are you sure? I thought it was between 70%-80%.

there are millions of Alevis, Arabs, Laz, Georgians, Yoruks, Greeks, Albanian, Zaza, Armenian, Bosnian, Persians, Assyrians and Serbians as well who are sick of the Turkish discriminatory policies.

Where are dinasours, aliens? They get discriminated by those evil Turks too often aswell. More than half of these nationalities are either Turks themsleves, don't have any problems with Turks, or don't live in Turkey at all and rather don't care about Turks. The rest are actually insignificant minority.

Ironic how this comes from a delusional Iranian whose country is still living stone ages within' Shariah-based laws where stoning women to death is tradition, executing to non-Muslim converts is a fashion, aswell as fetishing their Ayatollah is a daily festival. That number of ethnic miniroties actually exists in Iran, I'm sure you're getting along with most of them very well. Ask the Azeris of Southern Azerbaijan.

Tons of Persian women actually come to Turkey every year because they're sick of your stone-age strict laws, first thing they do here is to throw off hijab/burqa/whatever and run to our beaches.

That's quite reasonable excuse to pretend to be an "Advanced European" or something else, isn't it? :D

Did you smoke something real good or are you just temporary high because you got beaten by your Iranian husband in Islamic conditions halal way which affected your mental health?

Demhat
10-17-2012, 02:46 AM

Alevi is a religious group not a ethnicity. There are several Million Kurdish and Turkish Alevis. Serbians in Turkey never heard of that many. But there are many Albanians and Bosnians. Zaza are linguistic group not a distinct ethnicity to Kurds.

40% of the Population is too much. There are probably some ~21 Mio Kurds.

Here is a new statistic from the Turkish statistic institute.

New Statistics Reveal the Size of Turkey's Kurdish Population
The Turkish Statistical Institute (TurkStat) recently published the birth records of Kurdish citizens in Turkey.

According to these records, there are 22,691,824 Kurds in Turkey, mostly born in Kurdish cities in the southeast of the country. Therefore, out of Turkey’s 74.7 million citizens, more than 30 percent are Kurds. These records only include people who have been registered at official government institutions.

After the founding of the Turkish Republic, the first census was carried out in 1927. According to that census, the Turkish population was 13,464,564. At that time, Serhat was the most populous Kurdish city with 38,000 residents. The second most populous city was Dilok.

Official census records show that the Kurdish population in 1927 was 2,323,359. This number increased to 3,850,723 in 1950, to 5,147,680 in 1960 and to 10,505,672 in 1990.

According to TurkStat, the number of Kurds in Kurdish cities of Turkey in 2000 was 12,751,808; in 2012, this number increased to 14,733,894.

There are 8,902 Kurdish villages, 108 towns and 275 districts, according to TurkStat.

In the 2000 census, only residents of Kurdish cities were taken into account. From 1990 to 1997, under the pretext of security measures, around 4,000 Kurdish villages were evacuated and destroyed. The villagers left for other Turkish towns, and thus were not taken into account in this census.

Rohat Alakom, a researcher and writer, said that there are 102 Kurdish villages in Ankara, 75 in Konya, 44 in Kirsehir, 17 in Aksaray, 41 in Yozgat-Tokat-Amasya, 23 in Kaysari and 26 in Cankiri and Kizilirmak. There are around 313 Kurdish villages in central Anatolia.

Additionally, a large number of Anatolian Kurds have fled to European countries. There are no official records of the number of the Kurds in central Anatolia, but it is estimated to be no less than 1 million people.

Kurdish researcher and historian Jalili Jalil has presented an important document related to the Gozanogullari that shows a 1888 message from Suleyman Beg, a Gozanogullari member, directed to the Russian ambassador in which he presented himself as a Kurd.

TurkStat also published the number of the migrants. The largest number of migrants appears to be those who left Mardin for Izmir. There are also many Adana migrants in Urfa, and Arzrum migrants in Bursa.

The real number of Kurds cannot be determined with these statistics, but can give an idea of the actual figures.

Not all those who were born in Kurdish cities are Kurds. There are many other ethnicities who live in Kurdish regions but have been counted as Kurds due to their place of birth.

But, taking 22.7 million as the number of Kurds and adding the 1 million who live in central Anatolia and other regions, then subtracting the number of citizens of other ethnicities who live in the Kurdish regions, leads to an acceptable figure of around 20 million.

Turkstat has published the census records of 81 provinces of Turkey. They include the place of birth and the number of the citizens.

The most populated cities of Turkey are Istanbul, Konya, Urfa, Diyarbakir and Izmir, consecutively. The least populated cities are Yalova, Bayburt and Bilecik. The least populated Kurdish cities are Kilis and Hakkari.

http://www.iraqupdates.com/business-news/kurdistan/new-statistics-reveal-the-size-of-turkeys-kurdish-population/2012-09-20

StonyArabia
10-17-2012, 05:47 AM

Syrians and Iraqis are really just composite nations of various Arab groups and different religious sects. Iraq tried hard to destroy its minorities, just look at the homeland of the Marsh Arabs now they've drained it and attempted to displace the people. Those people could have been there since the dawn of farming.

Yes that 's true Syrians are divided into several ethnic groups, Syraics, Arameans, Arabs, Bedouins, Kurds, Turks, Alwaites and Druze. The Alwaite regime has tried the same in Syria, and the Bedouins have revolted against the Assad government as they are tired form the forced assimilation, they can be told easily apart from their skin color, and short height they tend to dominate the Syrian Desert region and are in the forefront of the revolt. I just hope my mother's people are safe, and defend themselves be loud against their oppression. They have lived under the Alwaites and their Christian ,Shia and Druze minions, and it's the only fault of the Alwaite Assad regime and his enablers.

So Syria is trying the same in destroying a 5000 year old culture. It's really not different than what Iraq has done, except no one cares about Syria because it lacks the Black Gold hence these brutal and genocidal acts by the Alwaite led regime are never published.

ChildOfTheJin
10-17-2012, 06:19 AM
Edit

ChildOfTheJin
10-17-2012, 06:54 AM
Kurdistan will form, the real question is, how big will it be?

For sure, the three governorates of Arbil, Duhok and Sulaymaniyah will definitely be apart of it.

These three cities will not be invaded either, the Peshmerga are professionals in Guerrila warfare and mountains make up most of these areas. Planes are ineffective in these environments. Don't forget we have generals who have served in many battles.

This autonomous region has also good relations with its neighbours, turkey and Iran so we won't need to worry about them attacking us. The only threat is Shia Iraq who are building up their military. But we have proven several times that we can beat them.

Onur
10-17-2012, 10:35 AM
there are millions of Alevis, Arabs, Laz, Georgians, Yoruks, Greeks, Albanian, Zaza, Armenian, Bosnian, Persians, Assyrians and Serbians as well who are sick of the Turkish discriminatory policies.
Hmm yes yes, there are Serbian minority in Anatolia who are sick of Turkish discriminatory policies (!!!)

But wait a minute, you forgot Australian Aborigins and Zulus, who are also sick of our oppression towards them. Big bad Turks (!!!)

Hayalet
10-17-2012, 12:08 PM
The most populated cities of Turkey are Istanbul, Konya, Urfa, Diyarbakir and Izmir, consecutively.
:picard1:

The real top 5 are Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa and Adana, in that order. The rest of the report is wrong as well. Predominantly Kurdish provinces in the east and southeast have about 8 million population. Roughly 2 million Kurds live in Istanbul because of internal immigration. If we say another 2 million live elsewhere in Turkey, the source will have inflated the total number of Kurds by nearly 10 million. Which, of course, makes it modest compared to the poster, Tannis, who did the same thing except he did it by some 20 million. :icon_cheesygrin:

This autonomous region has also good relations with its neighbours, turkey and Iran so we won't need to worry about them attacking us.
That is only so because Iraqi Kurds are being careful as not to antagonize Turkey these days. If they raise any irredentist claims, Turkey would respond with a whole new set of political, economical and military doctrine.

poiuytrewq0987
10-17-2012, 01:50 PM
KURIDSTAN! HO!

http://www.kurdmedia.com/pix/kurdistan_map3b.jpg

ChildOfTheJin
10-17-2012, 02:56 PM
:picard1:

The real top 5 are Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa and Adana, in that order. The rest of the report is wrong as well. Predominantly Kurdish provinces in the east and southeast have about 8 million population. Roughly 2 million Kurds live in Istanbul because of internal immigration. If we say another 2 million live elsewhere in Turkey, the source will have inflated the total number of Kurds by nearly 10 million. Which, of course, makes it modest compared to the poster, Tannis, who did the same thing except he did it by some 20 million. :icon_cheesygrin:

That is only so because Iraqi Kurds are being careful as not to antagonize Turkey these days. If they raise any irredentist claims, Turkey would respond with a whole new set of political, economical and military doctrine.

Well the good relationships makes both turkey and Kurdistan stronger and richer, no wonder we both have one of the best economies. :thumb001: I highly doubt both sides will want to lose this.

Bari
10-17-2012, 03:07 PM
With so many nations involved it seems a rather hopeless battle they are waging. I don't think its going to happen.

A lot of Kurds I have met do not seem that eager on this issue and seem rather integrated as being just "Turkish" or "Iraqi". Others are ultra-nationalistic about it. I wonder how much support do this cause have among Kurds nowadays?

Hevo
10-17-2012, 03:09 PM
The turks are hypocrite. They recognize Kosovo, but they dont want to give Kurds more rights and more autonomy. The kurds are the majority in South East Turkey and they live there for centuries...

Jerreiche
10-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Frankly. I couldn't give a Shia/Shiite about them and I wouldn't give a penny for their lifes even if they were (for now) successful. As soon as the West is out it will be business as usual and the Arabs, Turks and Iranians will be massacring them to extinction. It's after all the Middle East: the world's biggest continuous slaughterhouse apart from Africa and genocide has always been a "noble" tradition there and will be one for another 10.000 blood-soaked years.

What about Europe? I don't think in terms of warfare, slaughters and genocide (speaking strictly of inter-europeann affairs, let alone our global involvement) we have much to envy to Asians or Africans...:rolleyes:

Il Principe
10-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Turkey is a force of stability in the region, so the idea of a free Kurdistan is a bad one merely on those grounds. As much as I otherwise don't like the Turkish people, they're clearly a less offensive race than their semi-gypsy Kurd neighbors who have immigrated to Norther Europe in obscene numbers and do not seem capable of maintaining a nation-state of their own. In comparison to that, Turkey's militant secularism is a step forward in civilization.

A Near East under Turkish domination isn't a bad idea, geopolitically speaking.

Kemalisté
10-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Turkey is a force of stability in the region, so the idea of a free Kurdistan is a bad one merely on those grounds. As much as I otherwise don't like the Turkish people, they're clearly a less offensive race than their semi-gypsy Kurd neighbors who have immigrated to Norther Europe in obscene numbers and do not seem capable of maintaining a nation-state of their own. In comparison to that, Turkey's militant secularism is a step forward in civilization.

What's your problem with Turkish people ?

ChildOfTheJin
10-17-2012, 04:56 PM

Remember what happened last time the Turks controlled the near east?

Anyway, about those "semi gypsy" Kurds in your homeland, think about this, lets imagine you and your Kids were facing a terrible time in your country and if you wanted your future to be better, you had to move to a different country. If you didn't, you would be killed. How would you feel if no country accepts you?

The same thing is happening in Kurdistan (the autonomous region) many immigrants, mainly from the Phillipines and Bangladesh, are looking for work and to have a better future.

I accept this because:

1) they learn to speak my language
2) they respect Kurdishness (Culture and tradition)
3) they respect the Kurds and the Kurds respect them.

As long as those foreigners in your country respect your people, culture and speak your language, you shouldn't really have a problem with them. They are human, and so are you. :thumb001:

Sultan Suleiman
10-17-2012, 04:57 PM

All of these bolded have accepted the Turkish identity when the Turks hosted them after their fled from their countries.

Turkey will probably federalize when the eastern and Black sea regions start demanding a greater voice (and simply out of practical reasons).

It better happen sooner than later, but then again it is up to the Turks what to make of their own country.

ChildOfTheJin
10-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Here is a article about Christians in the Kurdish areas of Syria.
http://www.rudaw.net/english/news/syria/5094.html

Sultan Suleiman
10-17-2012, 05:02 PM

Actually that would be a great idea.

Imagine few cross-Syria pipelines with oil and gas from Iraq bypassing the Straits of Hormuz, thus keeping the speculating faggs in check.

A market of over 60+ million people (Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Caucasus nations) stabilized and opened for investment isn't a bad idea either.

And you Bjorks won't be bitching about accepting more political refuges from the Near East.

Kemalisté
10-17-2012, 05:11 PM
If you didn't, you would be killed.

Heavily exaggerated dramatization.

ChildOfTheJin
10-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Heavily exaggerated dramatization.

No, in some countries depending on who you are, there are two choices, leave or die.

Kemalisté
10-17-2012, 05:41 PM
No, in some countries depending on who you are, there are two choices, leave or die.

For example ?

ChildOfTheJin
10-17-2012, 05:45 PM
For example ?

Iraq

Xenomorph
10-17-2012, 07:51 PM

Actually that would be a great idea.

Imagine few cross-Syria pipelines with oil and gas from Iraq bypassing the Straits of Hormuz, thus keeping the speculating faggs in check.

A market of over 60+ million people (Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Caucasus nations) stabilized and opened for investment isn't a bad idea either.

And you Bjorks won't be bitching about accepting more political refuges from the Near East.

Anyone up for this to come back?

http://www.zonu.com/images/0X0/2009-12-24-11472/El-Imperio-Romano-de-Oriente-565.jpg