PDA

View Full Version : Est. 180,000 Bulgarians never coming back to Bulgaria according to Spanish ambassador

poiuytrewq0987
07-22-2012, 10:48 PM
Since Spain, as mentioned above, has been a primary destination for Bulgarian emigrants – what are the current trends – are Bulgarians migrating back to their home country from Spain in large numbers? What is the position of the Spanish authorities – do you encourage them to come back? Does Spain still welcome immigrants (especially from within the EU)?

I don't have exact numbers but Bulgarian immigrants in Spain are not coming back to Bulgaria.

The Bulgarians are very well integrated in Spain; they are not only working but also living in Spain. Being in Spain, they are obtaining a fantastic asset – the Spanish language. This is an asset not only for them but also for Bulgaria.

For instance, there is a Spanish company now in Sofia called MonteBoyana that has built 69 flats here in Sofia's Boyana quarter. This company is getting Bulgarian workers from Spain who speak excellent Spanish, and are happy to be back in Bulgaria with these jobs.

Bulgaria's foreign minister has mentioned that Cyprus is very important for Bulgaria because a high percentage of the population in Cyprus is Bulgarian. In Spain, officially there are 180 000 Bulgarians.

The same goes for the Bulgarian Roma in Spain. There was recently a study of the Open Society Institute comparing the situation of the Roma in Bulgaria, Romania, Italy, and Spain.

In Spain, their integration is more successful so we have to learn from.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=141358

The Lawspeaker
07-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Bulgarians ? Or gypo's ?

Bugarash
07-22-2012, 10:53 PM
''Bulgarians arent coming in large numbers''

change your title idiot

Onur
07-22-2012, 10:54 PM
If they even prefer to stay in Cyprus - i am sure Cypriots treats them like scum - then they will surely never leave Spain at all.

So, Bulgaria received 30.000 people from Macedonia but gave 180.000 people only to tiny southern Cyprus. I think the predictions about Bulgaria was wrong because with this pace, Bulgaria will be first ever gypsy state in the world even before 2050.

Bugarash
07-22-2012, 10:56 PM
If they even prefer to stay in Cyprus - i am sure Cypriots treats them like scum - then they will surely never leave Spain at all.

So, Bulgaria received 30.000 people from Macedonia but gave 180.000 people only to Spain. I think the predictions about Bulgaria was wrong because with this situation, Bulgaria will be first ever gypsy state in the world even before 2050.

Thats 180,000 bulgarian citizens in Spain not southern Cyprus!
Where did you read Southern Cyprus?

and many of them are gypsies:thumb001:

If you look around the bulgarian diaspora in Europe you will see that most of them are gypsies;)

By 2020 Bulgaria will already have a middle income economy.
Making predictions about 2050 is just:D

Bugarash
07-22-2012, 11:00 PM
One thing is sure for Bulgaria

it will have the highest standard of living in the balkans by 2020

Greece will be dead by then
Turkey should how primitive it is because even with Bulgaria being 50 years under communism the standard of living in Bulgaria as well as everything else is still better than the situation in Turkey.

Onur
07-22-2012, 11:01 PM
If you look around the bulgarian diaspora in Europe you will see that most of them are gypsies;)

The Bulgarians are very well integrated in Spain; they are not only working but also living in Spain. Being in Spain, they are obtaining a fantastic asset – the Spanish language. This is an asset not only for them but also for Bulgaria.

For instance, there is a Spanish company now in Sofia called MonteBoyana that has built 69 flats here in Sofia's Boyana quarter. This company is getting Bulgarian workers from Spain who speak excellent Spanish, and are happy to be back in Bulgaria with these jobs.

Are you really trying to convince me that the Bulgarians in Spain who learns Spanish and works in there are gypsies? How about the ones in Greek Cyprus? They are gypsies too?

Bugarash, as you clearly know, Bulgarian gypsies never goes to Spain to work in factories or learns Spanish in language courses. They go there to make music in the streets, sell flowers, drugs and for prostitution. Greek Cypriots never accepts gypsies either. All of them are your Bulgarian brothers, nothing else. If they would be gypsies, both Greek Cypriots and Spanish government would already send gypsies back to their home country of Bulgaria by now.

Bugarash
07-22-2012, 11:03 PM

So, Bulgaria received 30.000 people from Macedonia but gave 180.000 people only to tiny southern Cyprus. I think the predictions about Bulgaria was wrong because with this pace, Bulgaria will be first ever gypsy state in the world even before 2050.

BTW you should pay attention to your country
which has half of its territory turned into a war zone

you have active kurdish military forces there

20 million kurds and growing
while gypsies are nomads from which most emigrated to western Europe.

Bugarash
07-22-2012, 11:06 PM

Are you really trying to convince me that the Bulgarians in Spain who learns Spanish and works in there are gypsies? How about the ones in Greek Cyprus? They are gypsies too?

Bugarash, as you clearly know, Bulgarian gypsies never goes to Spain to work in factories or learns Spanish in language courses. Greek Cypriots never accepts gypsies either. All of them are your Bulgarian brothers, nothing else. If they would be gypsies, both Greek Cypriots and Spanish government would already send gypsies back to their home country of Bulgaria by now.

Unlike you turks who are treated like lowlifes on the border
with a bulgarian ID card,you dont even have to carry a passport you can travel and work freely around Europe

gypsies-bulgarian citizens can do that as well
and yes many gypsies do work,in the lower sector jobs
picking oranges and stuff like that...

Bulgarians in Cyprus are a tiny community
and informations like this were coming from Spain crying out how gypsies from Bulgaria and Romania are giving them problems there.

Bugarash
07-22-2012, 11:12 PM
But I agree that Bulgaria was naive
Had great chances to become a pure state of the bulgarians but didint use them.

If we were smart we would fallow Greece and put an end to these minority games.

In the time of liberation we had the chance to kick out or massacre all turks.
Even afterwards we had the chance.

The gypsies would have been solved with one move in WW2.

We just didint have visionaries for leaders.