PDA

View Full Version : Macedonian Bulgarian diaspora

Bugarash
07-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Set up by the early emigration of the REAL macedonians
in the time when macedonism was weak to nonexistence,when there were no yugo secret services...

Macedonian Bulgarian Orthodox churches in Toronto,Canada

Holy Trinity-Macedono-Bulgarian Orthodox Church

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss353/KarahunovAerodrom/1863783035_b0bcda5b9f_o.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/Holy_Trinity_Macedono-Bulgarian_Eastern_Orthodox_Church.JPG

Saint Cyril and Methody-Macedono-Bulgarian Orthodox Church

http://www.scmcathedral.com/images2/B_design_03.jpg

http://scmcathedral.com/pictures/church_photo.jpg

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss353/KarahunovAerodrom/St_Cyril_Orthodox.jpg

Saint George-Macedono-Bulgarian Orthodox Church

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3138/2727602779_8b9d964303_b.jpg

clueless
07-24-2012, 04:30 PM
...,when there were no yugo secret services...

Right, only Serbian, Greek and Bulgarian secret services.

Crn Volk
07-24-2012, 11:38 PM
Read my post on the other thread regarding this;

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1035409&postcount=208

Bugarash
07-25-2012, 02:57 AM
Sorry dont get the point,oh there is a point,right?

Crn Volk
07-25-2012, 03:21 AM
Sorry dont get the point,oh there is a point,right?

I know you have a thick Tatar-Mongol head, but really? I'll spell it out for you...MPO and 'Macedono-Bulgarism' dying....Macedonism growing and thriving....even among the remnants of MPO mind you...

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 03:59 AM
I know you have a thick Tatar-Mongol head, but really? I'll spell it out for you...MPO and 'Macedono-Bulgarism' dying....Macedonism growing and thriving....even among the remnants of MPO mind you...

Sokol, BuLgari are known to have thick heads, they are still in Bulgarian Empire dream mode. Sort of going off topic, but Danube BuLgari have new updated theories about their Khans being some Iranic tribesmen, not some mongolian off-shoot from Kirgizistan (Bulgarian Mountain plain in Kirgizistan), why would Fyromians want to be related to a Slavo-mongol-turkic people.....the name Bulgaria isn't even Indo-European, but Turkic.

Crn Volk
07-25-2012, 04:05 AM
Sokol, BuLgari are known to have thick heads, they are still in Bulgarian Empire dream mode. Sort of going off topic, but Danube BuLgari have new updated theories about their Khans being some Iranic tribesmen, not some mongolian off-shoot from Kirgizistan (Bulgarian Mountain plain in Kirgizistan), why would Fyromians want to be related to a Slavo-mongol-turkic people.....the name Bulgaria isn't even Indo-European, but Turkic.

I believe there are two schools of thought in bulgaria regarding this ie. turkic vs iranic....the two are opposed and the matter is not resolved. The very word 'Bulgar' though is of turkic origin meaning mixed.

Chego
07-25-2012, 04:17 AM
Most threads I recognized by clicking "Unread Posts" were Macedonian LOL

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 04:25 AM
I believe there are two schools of thought in bulgaria regarding this ie. turkic vs iranic....the two are opposed and the matter is not resolved. The very word 'Bulgar' though is of turkic origin meaning mixed.

Sokol, lets be for real, the point of origin for Bulgars was East Asia, as they moved westward they absorbed some Iranic elements. Lets not forget, the Bulgars of Asparuch wore clothes in Turkic/ish fashion, they spoke a Turkic/ish language, they had cusines like fermented mares milk AIRAG, they followed Turkic/ish gods like TENGRA, they had mongolian styled huts YURTS, they followed East Asian Calendars like the Chinese do today (Year of Dod, Pig, Horse, Tiger etc...)

Even today, their brothers the GAGAUZI speak in a Turkish language and are Orthodox christians and live in Bulgaristan!

PS Do not forget, Asparuch built his buildings in his Abode (Capital) of present today, somewhere between Varna and Pliska in Turkish fashion!

poiuytrewq0987
07-25-2012, 04:40 AM
Sokol, lets be for real, the point of origin for Bulgars was East Asia, as they moved westward they absorbed some Iranic elements. Lets not forget, the Bulgars of Asparuch wore clothes in Turkic/ish fashion, they spoke a Turkic/ish language, they had cusines like fermented mares milk AIRAG, they followed Turkic/ish gods like TENGRA, they had mongolian styled huts YURTS, they followed East Asian Calendars like the Chinese do today (Year of Dod, Pig, Horse, Tiger etc...)

Even today, their brothers the GAGAUZI speak in a Turkish language and are Orthodox christians and live in Bulgaristan!

PS Do not forget, Asparuch built his buildings in his Abode (Capital) of present today, somewhere between Varna and Pliska in Turkish fashion!

you sure?

http://images.wikia.com/genealogy/images/c/c3/Migration_of_Serbs.png

Lithium
07-25-2012, 07:13 AM
Oh, please not again. This forum is crowded with brainwashed people, you guys are only making troubles nothing more. Be Macedonians as much as you want, I doubt that anyone would care much.

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 08:04 AM
[QUOTE=Dusan;1035793]you sure?

You Bulgarians make me laugh, honestly. The map you have presented is just some SPECULATIVE THEORY its not at all FACT. There is also a theory which states Serbs ARE the fathers of Slavs and all slavs at one point in time were using the name Serb. What is FACT, is Bulgars are a Turkic/ish tribe related to the Tatars and Chuvashi of modern Russia today and also of the Gaugazi in Bulgaria. Yes, its true, Balkan Serbs are decendants from the Wends/Sorbs of eastern germany, apparently they have the highest R1a present in a population (maybe the purest indo-europeans), not like some slavo-turks as BuLgari.

Lithium
07-25-2012, 08:14 AM
you sure?

You Bulgarians make me laugh, honestly. The map you have presented is just some SPECULATIVE THEORY its not at all FACT. There is also a theory which states Serbs ARE the fathers of Slavs and all slavs at one point in time were using the name Serb. What is FACT, is Bulgars are a Turkic/ish tribe related to the Tatars and Chuvashi of modern Russia today and also of the Gaugazi in Bulgaria. Yes, its true, Balkan Serbs are decendants from the Wends/Sorbs of eastern germany, apparently they have the highest R1a present in a population (maybe the purest indo-europeans), not like some slavo-turks as BuLgari.

Your country and tribes haven't even existed when Bulgaria was created, you are nothing but another South Slavic country heavily influenced by Old Great Bulgaria.

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 08:47 AM
Your country and tribes haven't even existed when Bulgaria was created, you are nothing but another South Slavic country heavily influenced by Old Great Bulgaria.

Listen, your Bulgaria was a CONFEDERATION between the SLAVS and BULGARS. The country was a segregated division between Slavs related to Serbs and a Turkic/ish upper ruling stratum. Murko tells us even in THE TENTH CENTURY the Bulgars and Slavs were separate masses and had not yet fused! Even Jirechek tells us even with the replies given by Pope Nicholas I to the questions put to him by the Emperor Boris that it shows the Bulgars and their Slavic subjects had not become ONE.

Whenever the Serbs wanted to form a state of their own the Bulgars would ALWAYS come in and distroy it. Anyway, having said this, let me remind you that the first Bulgarian Empire came to occupy the Serbian tribal lands in the latter half of the 9th century, Serbs had well established themselves in Kosovo, Fyrom, Albania for a few hundreds of years ;)

Lithium
07-25-2012, 08:56 AM
Listen, your Bulgaria was a CONFEDERATION between the SLAVS and BULGARS. The country was a segregated division between Slavs related to Serbs and a Turkic/ish upper ruling stratum. Murko tells us even in THE TENTH CENTURY the Bulgars and Slavs were separate masses and had not yet fused! Even Jirechek tells us even with the replies given by Pope Nicholas I to the questions put to him by the Emperor Boris that it shows the Bulgars and their Slavic subjects had not become ONE.

Whenever the Serbs wanted to form a state of their own the Bulgars would ALWAYS come in and distroy it. Anyway, having said this, let me remind you that the first Bulgarian Empire came to occupy the Serbian tribal lands in the latter half of the 9th century, Serbs had well established themselves in Kosovo, Fyrom, Albania for a few hundreds of years ;)

If the ancient Bulgarians were turko-mongols how come we dont have even 1% Turkic blood, hahah. I will ignore this thread and you from now on, I am trying to stay out of such propagandists like you, It's not worth it.

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 09:11 AM
If the ancient Bulgarians were turko-mongols how come we dont have even 1% Turkic blood, hahah. I will ignore this thread and you from now on, I am trying to stay out of such propagandists like you, It's not worth it.

Have you heard of Turanid race in Bulgaria and the Q gene. Listen buddy, the propagandists are the Bulgars themselves, who else PLANTED A FAKE STONE INSCRIPTION, Serbs?

PS The Fyromians in my eye are another Serbian people, but they are their own nation now, you Bulgars are so desparate to have them so you can dream about a Samuils Empire. Keep away from me if you don't and can't handle the truth!

Methmatician
07-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Novi Pazar seems to hate Bulgarians a lot. Why?

Archduke
07-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Lets not forget, the Bulgars of Asparuch wore clothes in Turkic/ish fashion, they spoke a Turkic/ish language, they had cusines like fermented mares milk AIRAG, they followed Turkic/ish gods like TENGRA, they had mongolian styled huts YURTS, they followed East Asian Calendars like the Chinese do today (Year of Dod, Pig, Horse, Tiger etc...)

Can you prove your statements? I think no. So just shut up you serbian shumadian pig.

Archduke
07-25-2012, 09:42 AM

He hate Bulgarians because Serbs were always the slaves in the Bulgarian empire

His ancestors were always cleaning the shit of the horses of the "nomadic" Bulgars.

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Can you prove your statements? I think no. So just shut up you serbian shumadian pig.

Bulgars were a Turkic/ish tribe who's going to deny this, except for some myth making Danube Bulgars!

For example:

According to the reconstructed calendar, the Bulgars used a 12-year cyclic calendar similar to the one adopted by Turkic peoples from the Chinese calendar, with names and numbers that are deciphered as in Bulgar language.[2] The reading, along with the "cyclic calendar" interpretation itself, was originally proposed by Finnish Slavist Jooseppi Julius Mikkola in 1913. Later, there have been various modifications and elaborations during the 20th century by scholars such as Géza Fehér, Omeljan Pritsak, Mosko Moskov and other scientists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgar_calendar

Do you want me to add more?

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 09:49 AM

No, not exactly, l HATE their myth making propaganda, the idiot who started the ball rolling was the Rutherian VENELIN, then it lead to Rakovski and the Croat Verkovic etc....

Methmatician
07-25-2012, 09:50 AM
No, not exactly, l HATE their myth making propaganda, the idiot who started the ball rolling was the Rutherian VENELIN, then it lead to Rakovski and the Croat Verkovic etc....

But you openly attack Bulgarians, not just their theories.

Archduke
07-25-2012, 09:52 AM
Bulgars were a Turkic/ish tribe who's going to deny this, except for some myth making Danube Bulgars!

For example:

According to the reconstructed calendar, the Bulgars used a 12-year cyclic calendar similar to the one adopted by Turkic peoples from the Chinese calendar, with names and numbers that are deciphered as in Bulgar language.[2] The reading, along with the "cyclic calendar" interpretation itself, was originally proposed by Finnish Slavist Jooseppi Julius Mikkola in 1913. Later, there have been various modifications and elaborations during the 20th century by scholars such as Géza Fehér, Omeljan Pritsak, Mosko Moskov and other scientists.

Bravo, shumadian pig! Wikipedia is the best source.

You have to be happy that Bulgars came here since the half symbols in the cyrilic alphabet, which you Serbs use are from the "turkic" bulgar script.

Archduke
07-25-2012, 09:55 AM

Serbs hate Bulgarians since centuries. They call us "bugar" because they were cleaners of horse shit so much time (like Novi Pazar's ancestors).

Novi Pazar, please gtfo.

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Bravo, shumadian pig! Wikipedia is the best source.

You have to be happy that Bulgars came here since the half symbols in the cyrilic alphabet, which you Serbs use are from the "turkic" bulgar script.

Please don't sell me the lie that Cyrillic's students invented Cyrillic script etc....Clement for instance made mention that he ONLY SPOKE SLAVIC and not Bulgarian. The two Greek brothers Cyril and Methodius invented the script, we can see how close Cyrillic is to standard Greek script.

Bulgars always sell this lie that the students of Cyril invented Cyrillic, its like the students of Einstein invented the theory of relativity, c'mon, lets have some common sense!

Archduke
07-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Please don't sell me the lie that Cyrillic's students invented Cyrillic script etc....Clement for instance made mention that he ONLY SPOKE SLAVIC and not Bulgarian. The two Greek brothers Cyril and Methodius invented the script, we can see how close Cyrillic is to standard Greek script.

Bulgars always sell this lie that the students of Cyril invented Cyrillic, its like the students of Einstein invented the theory of relativity, c'mon, lets have some common sense!

You prove that you know nothing about history. Cyril and Methodius invented the Glagolitic alphabet, their students invented the Cyrilic alphabet, that's wordwide fact. Their students were Bulgarians. :)

You failed again, shumadian pig.

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 10:03 AM

Can't l have an opinion, isn't this forum free to voice ones opinion. I'm sorry, Bulgarian propaganda will be revealed by me whenever l see them.....suck it up!

Methmatician
07-25-2012, 10:07 AM
Can't l have an opinion, isn't this forum free to voice ones opinion. I'm sorry, Bulgarian propaganda will be revealed by me whenever l see them.....suck it up!

Well, yes you can. But I don't think you can blatantly attack Bulgarians, people get banned for that stuff.

Archduke
07-25-2012, 10:09 AM

For what propaganda are you talking about? I don't deny that Bulgars were Turkics.

Macedonians, South and Eastern Serbs are Bulgarians, you Serbs are the real propaganda makers. You can't deny that they were pure Bulgarians before 110 years.

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 10:12 AM
You prove that you know nothing about history. Cyril and Methodius invented the Glagolitic alphabet, their students invented the Cyrilic alphabet, that's wordwide fact. Their students were Bulgarians. :)

You failed again, shumadian pig.

So you honestly believe a student/s can invent theories/scripts for the taught teacher, you are one diluded person. I notice a contradiction, typical from Bulgars, you said cyrillic has Turkicism? Again, Cyrillic actually has Greekisms! Makes sense when two Greek monks from Thessaloniki invented it for Slavs.

I know all the Bulgarian myths, fabrications and propagandas, BRING IT ON!

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 10:15 AM
For what propaganda are you talking about? I don't deny that Bulgars were Turkics.

Macedonians, South and Eastern Serbs are Bulgarians, you Serbs are the real propaganda makers. You can't deny that they were pure Bulgarians before 110 years.

Yes when the Exarchate was brought in by the Ottomans with the purpose to create a SUBMISSIVE Bulgar. Prior to 1850, the Fyromians were known ONLY as Serbs. Jordan Ivanov the chief on all things Macedonian could only find a few quotes in which the name Bulgaria was used in Southern Serbia prior to the Exarchos!

Archduke
07-25-2012, 10:17 AM
So you honestly believe a student/s can invent theories/scripts for the taught teacher, you are one diluded person. I notice a contradiction, typical from Bulgars, you said cyrillic has Turkicism? Again, Cyrillic actually has Greekisms! Makes sense when two Greek monks from Thessaloniki invented it for Slavs.

I know all the Bulgarian myths, fabrications and propagandas, BRING IT ON!

Look at the proto-bulgar runic letters:

http://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB:Bulgar_runic_letters.png

Actually the Cyrilic is mix between Greek/Bulgar alphabet. If you deny that the students of Cyril and MEthodius invented the Cyrilic script, who invented the Glagolitic one?

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Well, yes you can. But I don't think you can blatantly attack Bulgarians, people get banned for that stuff.

So l can get banned for telling the truth, thats not right at all. Wouldn't you think l would get banned for swearing and being offensive, this does not constitute being neither. So, inessence, a Bulgar can keep telling his stories whilst someone like me cannot even have the power to question it?

Wrong, damn wrong!

Lena
07-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Well, yes you can. But I don't think you can blatantly attack whoever, people get banned for that stuff.

No, not really...everyone is entitled to his own opinion and while one can be aggressive in it, it needs to have a basic form of civility, if possible, of course. If not, it's on mods to deal with it.

Methmatician
07-25-2012, 10:26 AM
No, not really...everyone is entitled to his own opinion and while one can be aggressive in it, it needs to have a basic form of civility, if possible, of course. If not, it's on mods to deal with it.

This is not civil.

Whenever the Serbs wanted to form a state of their own the Bulgars would ALWAYS come in and distroy it.

Sokol, BuLgari are known to have thick heads

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Look at the proto-bulgar runic letters:

http://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB:Bulgar_runic_letters.png

Actually the Cyrilic is mix between Greek/Bulgar alphabet. If you deny that the students of Cyril and MEthodius invented the Cyrilic script, who invented the Glagolitic one?

God almighty, now its a mix of Bulgar and Greek.

Methmatician
07-25-2012, 10:28 AM
So l can get banned for telling the truth, thats not right at all. Wouldn't you think l would get banned for swearing and being offensive, this does not constitute being neither. So, inessence, a Bulgar can keep telling his stories whilst someone like me cannot even have the power to question it?

Wrong, damn wrong!

I'm not a mod, I can't tell you what to do, I'm only offering advice; use facts (reliable sources, etc) and try not to be offensive. You can prove theories wrong/right without attacking someone or their nationality.

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 10:29 AM
This is not civil.

O.k the second quote was in response to Sokol, he said the same also. We have the above Bulgarian calling me a PIG so why the DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 10:32 AM
I'm not a mod, I can't tell you what to do, I'm only offering advice; use facts (reliable sources, etc) and try not to be offensive. You can prove theories wrong/right without attacking someone or their nationality.

As l have just said, it would be nice also if you would say the same to armani who called me a PIG, this is more out of line than what l have said so far, thankyou....please, no double-standards!

Lena
07-25-2012, 10:35 AM
This is not civil.

You're going off topic and turning a blind eye to half of the threads and post on this forum :noidea:.
Just an example: When I came and start posting here first reaction of 'certain' poster(s) was to type down:' Lena,show us your t*** of GT*O'
Go figure...

Now,pls, stick to topic.

Archduke
07-25-2012, 10:36 AM
O.k the second quote was in response to Sokol, he said the same also. We have the above Bulgarian calling me a PIG so why the DOUBLE STANDARDS!

i said it because you started the shitstorm, slavic brother. :rolleyes:

Methmatician
07-25-2012, 10:37 AM
You're going off topic and turning a blind eye to half of the threads and post on this forum :noidea:.
Just an example: When I came and start posting here first reaction of 'certain' poster(s) was to type down:' Lena,show us your t*** of GT*O'
Go figure...

Looks like times have changed.

Now,pls, stick to topic.

Stick to topic? The topic is about Macedonian Bulgarian diaspora and these two (Armani and Novi Pazar) are discussing the identity, language, and history of Bulgars. They're not talking about their diaspora.

Methmatician
07-25-2012, 10:40 AM
As l have just said, it would be nice also if you would say the same to armani who called me a PIG, this is more out of line than what l have said so far, thankyou....please, no double-standards!

Armani has been here for a while, he should already know. You're knew and I'm just saying be careful what you say, don't be blatantly offensive. Armani's theories are just as crazy (Serbs being Bulgarian for example), but I have a feeling he's been told wrong before. Btw, there is an option to report posts :thumbs up

Vojnik
07-25-2012, 10:41 AM

I agree with Lena. Novi Pazar is entitled to his own opinion without being offensive, which he has done. Although I strongly dislike his use of the word 'fyromian'.

Now back on topic guys.

Archduke
07-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Armani's theories are just as crazy (Serbs being Bulgarian for example), but I have a feeling he's been told wrong before.

Pfff, at least i can show documents from then which prove my statement.

Anyway, let's talk about the Macedonian Bulgarian diaspora. :)

Methmatician
07-25-2012, 10:50 AM
Anyway, let's talk about the Macedonian Bulgarian diaspora. :)

I think most moved to Bulgaria.

Archduke
07-25-2012, 10:54 AM
I think most moved to Bulgaria.

probably, but still there are many people who have -ov/ova ending on their surnames. :)

Vojnik
07-25-2012, 11:06 AM
probably, but still there are many people who have -ov/ova ending on their surnames. :)

That does mean anything. surnames with ov/ova, ev/eva still exist amongst Macedonians. That does not mean they consider themselves Bulgarians.

Archduke
07-25-2012, 11:10 AM
That does mean anything. surnames with ov/ova, ev/eva still exist amongst Macedonians. That does not mean they consider themselves Bulgarians.

I didn't said that they consider themselves Bulgarians, they just have Bulgarian ancestry, but now these people are Serbs.

Vojnik
07-25-2012, 11:17 AM
I didn't said that they consider themselves Bulgarians, they just have Bulgarian ancestry, but now these people are Serbs.

No, they call themselves Macedonians.

Anyway, here is something from the MPO website regarding there news paper called the "Macedonian Tribune"

About the Macedonian Tribune

The Macedonian Tribune is the oldest Macedonian newspaper in the world published continuously since February 10, 1927. Over the entire course of its existence the Macedonian Tribune has served as a valuable news and reference source on Macedonia, the Macedonian People and Macedonian issues for many governmental institutions and non-governmental organizations in the United States, Canada and throughout the world. Additionally, the Macedonian Tribune provides a vehicle for Macedonian-Americans and Macedonian-Canadians throughout North America to learn more about each other and the achievements, accomplishments, and milestones of Macedonians in the United States and Canada.

The value of the Macedonian Tribune comes from its establishment and publication in the United States thereby allowing Macedonians the ability to voice their opinions on Macedonian issues without fear of any reprisal by the oppressive regimes that ruled and in some cases still rule parts of Macedonia. This inherent value is demonstrated by the fact that the Macedonian Tribune has the distinct honor of being the only Macedonian newspaper to have been banned at the same time in Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, and Greece for most of the 20th Century.

The Macedonian Tribune has always been a newspaper of unquestionable integrity, supported exclusively by subscriptions and the donations of time, funds, and effort by countless numbers of Macedonian-Americans and Macedonian-Canadians and published by an all-volunteer editorial staff.

Today, the Macedonian Tribune is modern newspaper focused on Macedonian-Americans and Macedonian-Canadians, the Republic of Macedonia and its continuing development as a modern democratic European state, the plight of oppressed Macedonian minorities in Bulgaria and Greece, Macedonian art, music, and culture, and Macedonian events, activities, programs, and efforts throughout the United States and Canada.

What ever the MPO considered themselves in the begging does not reflect what they consider themselves today, which is Macedonian.

Novi Pazar
07-25-2012, 11:20 AM
I agree with Lena. Novi Pazar is entitled to his own opinion without being offensive, which he has done. Although I strongly dislike his use of the word 'fyromian'.

Now back on topic guys.

Brate Vojnik, l'm saying Fyromian as way of neutrality, but if its an issue l will change course. Look, we have Armani saying his version of events so why can't l challenge it, its a debating forum. Anyway, l'll leave it here for now, yes, this topic is about something else.

Archduke
07-25-2012, 11:21 AM
No, they call themselves Macedonians.

Anyway, here is something from the MPO website regarding there news paper called the "Macedonian Tribune"

What ever the MPO considered themselves in the begging does not reflect what they consider themselves today, which is Macedonian.

I was talking about Serbia, not Macedonia. :coffee:

Methmatician
07-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Brate Vojnik, l'm saying Fyromian as way of neutrality, but if its an issue l will change course. Look, we have Armani saying his version of events so why can't l challenge it, its a debating forum. Anyway, l'll leave it here for now, yes, this topic is about something else.

Well if you're interested in this, you can start a thread about it, I'm sure Armani will be willing to debate.

Vojnik
07-25-2012, 11:27 AM
I see the Macedonian Patriotic Organization as very confused between a Macedonian ideology and a Bulgarian Ideology. Anyway, their support today is almost non existent and they are fading away.

Vojnik
07-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Bugarash would love this photo of a current MPO member. ;)

http://www.clevelandpeople.com/images/macedonia/tyler-village.jpg

Bugarash
07-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Bugarash would love this photo of a current MPO member. ;)

http://www.clevelandpeople.com/images/macedonia/tyler-village.jpg

This is the one that got kicked out;)

Typical villager face...or ''seljance'' as I call them:D

Bugarash
07-25-2012, 11:00 PM

For example:

Can the mod ban the serbs from entering the Macedonia related threads?

what are you doing in such threads sneeky serb?

Vojnik
07-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Can the mod ban the serbs from entering the Macedonia related threads?

what are you doing in such threads sneeky serb?

No, I would rather ban you for spreading anti Macedonian propaganda. But I can not ban you nor the Serb members for expressing their own views.

Bugarash
07-26-2012, 11:36 PM
No, I would rather ban you for spreading anti Macedonian propaganda. But I can not ban you nor the Serb members for expressing their own views.

Serbs arent allowed to express their views on this subject.
They can talk about Sumadija,Belgrade...maybe Bosnia but not about Macedonia.

And since when telling the true history is ''spreading anti macedonian propaganda''?

Midori
07-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Serbs arent allowed to express their views on this subject.
They can talk about Sumadija,Belgrade...maybe Bosnia but not about Macedonia.

O rly? Then Bulgarians also shouldn't be allowed to talk about Macedonia.

Bugarash
07-27-2012, 02:53 PM
With one I agree

Bulgaria should become the emigration center for macedonians as it was before

Im glad the trend of establishing of the macedonians within many sectors and branches of the bulgarian society is very positive...

example

Family Zdravevski from Macedonia and their Macedonian bakery in Burgas

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/544742_333852630020719_252772954_n.jpg

Bugarash
07-27-2012, 02:53 PM
O rly? Then Bulgarians also shouldn't be allowed to talk about Macedonia.

Macedonia=Bulgaria
Bulgaria=Macedonia

historically and currently

Midori
07-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Macedonia=Bulgaria
Bulgaria=Macedonia

historically and currently

Macedonia:
http://www.crete-perfect-home.com/west-crete-property-news/maia_200803/fyrom.gif

Bulgaria:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/images/europe/bulgaria.jpg

Two different countries.

Bugarash
07-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Macedonia:
http://www.crete-perfect-home.com/west-crete-property-news/maia_200803/fyrom.gif

Bulgaria:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/images/europe/bulgaria.jpg

Two different countries.

As different as Greece and Cyprus

http://www.greece-rent-a-car.com/images/map_of_greece_L.gif

Midori
07-27-2012, 06:53 PM
As different as Greece and Cyprus

http://www.greece-rent-a-car.com/images/map_of_greece_L.gif

Cypriots identify as Greek and wave Greek flags. Macedonians don't identify with Bulgaria.

Bugarash
07-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Cypriots identify as Greek and wave Greek flags. Macedonians don't identify with Bulgaria.

Cypriots werent under communist who would establish a cypriot nation;)

Midori
07-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Cypriots werent under communist who would establish a cypriot nation;)

Doesn't matter who created our nation. My point was, we don't identify as Bulgarians and therefore you have no right to talk about us either (following your logic)

Bugarash
07-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Doesn't matter who created our nation. My point was, we don't identify as Bulgarians and therefore you have no right to talk about us either (following your logic)

Bulgarians and Macedonians share the same history.
so...:thumb001:

Crn Volk
07-31-2012, 12:37 AM
Bulgarians and Macedonians share the same history.
so...:thumb001:

You were part of the Serbian empire too? Wow :thumb001:

MegaArgus1
08-01-2012, 04:26 AM
i don't understand what is the intent of “bugarash” …….macedonians are maceonians even when you say “bugarash” , “srboman” or ‘grkoman” you mean macedonian not bulagrian, serbian or greek

MegaArgus1
08-01-2012, 04:34 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeaTWwt1A4kJ4fNy9pWNRtS7-tSVhhXELY3dPp-wsPgt_XILs7VA
http://i30.tinypic.com/687rbm.jpg

Bugarash
08-01-2012, 06:10 PM
The house of the macedonian emmigration in Burgas

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/601329_3809474446999_1473068177_n.jpg

Bugarash 1893
10-10-2012, 07:33 AM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/478720_3286030561229_366245235_o.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/461023_3277534508833_828564454_o.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/552838_3277535348854_271988266_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/268281_4007565519152_302941993_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/538743_3286040761484_1386851206_n.jpg

Bugarash 1893
10-10-2012, 07:33 AM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/466266_3286036241371_23023350_o.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541472_3286041761509_1274400588_n.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525805_3286039321448_1489752981_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/474172_3286040081467_811813988_o.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/551723_3286039921463_2054207521_n.jpg

Bugarash 1893
10-10-2012, 07:34 AM
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/399066_3286039201445_1236590389_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/459370_3286038481427_1688555450_o.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/463127_3286038761434_1723482467_o.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/461607_3286039041441_271021695_o.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/544733_3286037201395_859221524_n.jpg

Bugarash 1893
10-10-2012, 07:35 AM
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533896_3286037841411_1993193263_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/394272_3286038121418_1267356532_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/537182_3286037001390_1986791339_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/557060_3286036561379_585508869_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/405212_3286035041341_266078893_n.jpg