PDA

View Full Version : Lets play a fun game!

Osprey
07-24-2012, 05:12 PM
classify apricity members into these groups :
1. Classification Freaks.
Who just post in Taxonomy threads.
2. Trolls/Flame Baiters
Like to incite inter-regional hatred, especially in the Balkan region.
3. Intellectual Members.
Like to post in threads containing a good deal of intellectual simulationo be it Science, Speculative History, Substantial Conspiracy Theories etc.
4. Saucy Sleazebags.
Like to post heavily in anything related to sexuality, dating or the human body (Not the anatomical delights but the carnal desires)
5. News Boys/Girls.
Like to post news articles, and other informative but boring stuff.
6. What if/ Lets do/ What i did at my home Nerds.
Who like to post their entire domestic history in one page.
7. Connosiuers.
Occassionally butt in and throw in some grand remark of magnificent consequence.
8. Low Lives (Please don't take this seriously, its just a light hearted comment)
Who just post randomly in every kind of thread. Content Quality is nearer shit while the quantity is copious.

Frigga
07-24-2012, 05:15 PM
This has the potential to get ugly!

:popcorn:

Osprey
07-24-2012, 05:17 PM
This has the potential to get ugly!

:popcorn:

Potential = magnitude.
Sign is not our concern :D

Su
07-24-2012, 05:29 PM
1 : Geistfaust
2 : Bugarash
3 : Loki
4 : Mary
5 : N\A (I might fill it in later on)
6 : N\A (I might fill it in later on)
7 : :wink
8 : Demhat

Kazimiera
07-24-2012, 05:39 PM
The last time I answered a thread similar to this I nearly got banned. I will be keeping opinions to myself this time. Once bitten, twice shy.

arcticwolf
07-24-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm not good at that sort of thing, just want to say good to see you're back Sir! Balance was off when you were gone! :D

arcticwolf
07-24-2012, 05:44 PM
The last time I answered a thread similar to this I nearly got banned. I will be keeping opinions to myself this time. Once bitten, twice shy.

Don't let life intimidate you! I know EXACTLY why you are reluctant to say what you mean. Some are more equal than others. Freedom of expression will be construed as a "blasphemy" if you name the wrong individuals. Political correctness is ever present my dear. :p

Kazimiera
07-24-2012, 05:46 PM
Don't let life intimidate you! I know EXACTLY why you are reluctant to say what you mean. Some are more equal than others. Freedom of expression will be construed as a "blasphemy" if you name the wrong individuals. Political correctness is ever present my dear. :p

Tsk tsk tsk... :rolleyes2:

Of course my fingers are itching, but I'll just have to keep it in. ;)

Osprey
07-24-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm not good at that sort of thing, just want to say good to see you're back Sir! Balance was off when you were gone! :D

Oh, thanks for the welcome :)
Actually it was self inflicted.
I tried to test my resolve, if i could really stay away from Apricity for a fortnight or so.
And i succeeded.
As we say, its all in the mind :D

Osprey
07-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Tsk tsk tsk... :rolleyes2:

One cannot have a better teacher.
Its not an oppurtunity but a blessing when arcticwolf takes personal interest in your well being.
He's the closest thing this forum has, to a doc/guru/father.

arcticwolf
07-24-2012, 05:54 PM
Its not an oppurtunity but a blessing when arcticwolf takes personal interest in your well being.

:D

Kazimiera
07-24-2012, 05:55 PM

I did not mean tsk tsk tsk about him or at him. I meant tsk tsk tsk in reference to the "political correctness" he mentioned, which pops its head up here every now and again.