PDA

View Full Version : Support the albanian struggle

Bugarash
07-26-2012, 01:03 PM
It is very important that Macedonia and Bulgaria supports the albanian struggle in the Preshevo Valley...if this route is cut,the international corridor ends in albanian lands...thats the only road that connects Serbia with Macedonia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Presevo_Valley_Map.png

http://www.bramigraf.com/images/karta.jpg

Crn Volk
07-27-2012, 01:38 AM
That's why the Serbian Army has opened it's largest military base in this region;

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2009&mm=11&dd=23&nav_id=63232

We support the Serbs in this.

Bugarash
07-27-2012, 02:24 AM
That's why the Serbian Army has opened it's largest military base in this region;

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2009&mm=11&dd=23&nav_id=63232

We support the Serbs in this.

LOL

one wrong move out of Serbia and it will for sure go under NATO occupation this time.

btw I always knew you were a serboman...every macedonist is,deep down inside.

Crn Volk
07-27-2012, 03:05 AM
LOL

one wrong move out of Serbia and it will for sure go under NATO occupation this time.

btw I always knew you were a serboman...every macedonist is,deep down inside.

Hah hah hah, you know nothing about me brah

Besides, what would NATO do with the Russians in Nish?

Russia, Serbia unveil regional “emergency” center
October 19, 2011 – 8:12 am

Serbian PM and Interior Minister were at hand with Russian minister for emergency Sergey Sojgu to unveil a humanitarian center in Serbia’s central city of Nis (see photo below)

Russian military will be stationed inside this center.

Sojgu said that the center is necessary not only to the Balkans but to EU because it adds to the system of emergency response.

Russia has denied that the center is a spy mission that will eavesdrop on NATO in Romania.

Nor have the officials defined what constitutes an “emergency” situation.

Serbia’s interior minister Dacic said that people should not be “doubting Tom” when it comes to the center because it is only humanitarian in nature.

Meanwhile, Serbian president Tadic is set to visit Russia soon in order to expand “bilateral” and “strategic” cooperation.

http://serbianna.com/blogs/bozinovich/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/nis.jpg

Bugarash
07-27-2012, 02:11 PM
Hah hah hah, you know nothing about me brah

Besides, what would NATO do with the Russians in Nish?

Russia, Serbia unveil regional “emergency” center
October 19, 2011 – 8:12 am

Serbian PM and Interior Minister were at hand with Russian minister for emergency Sergey Sojgu to unveil a humanitarian center in Serbia’s central city of Nis (see photo below)

Russian military will be stationed inside this center.

Sojgu said that the center is necessary not only to the Balkans but to EU because it adds to the system of emergency response.

Russia has denied that the center is a spy mission that will eavesdrop on NATO in Romania.

Nor have the officials defined what constitutes an “emergency” situation.

Serbia’s interior minister Dacic said that people should not be “doubting Tom” when it comes to the center because it is only humanitarian in nature.

Meanwhile, Serbian president Tadic is set to visit Russia soon in order to expand “bilateral” and “strategic” cooperation.

http://serbianna.com/blogs/bozinovich/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/nis.jpg

Russians in Nish:D
thats just silly
you have a big mouth for someone who hasnt got a clue about the relations between Serbia and Russia.

Russia will go in war with NATO over Serbia:rolleyes:

It is a matter of time when Serbia will ask to join NATO,it still cant though...because the russians,their ambassador to Serbia warned them that if they do then they will recognise Kosovo.-this is enough for a highlight to show you how strong is the serbo-russian string.

Guapo
07-29-2012, 03:51 AM
It is very important that Macedonia and Bulgaria supports the albanian struggle in the Preshevo Valley...if this route is cut,the international corridor ends in albanian lands...thats the only road that connects Serbia with Macedonia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Presevo_Valley_Map.png

http://www.bramigraf.com/images/karta.jpg

The jig is up troll

"Bugaraš" (boo-gha-raash), Serbian term for presumed Serbs from the Povardarye region which joined the Bulgarism via Exarchy.Simmilar in meaning to the FYROMian "Bugaroman"

You're not from Bulgaria or even Macedonia for that matter.

Nato supported Serb forces in controlling Presevo valley in 2001

0_nx3i36QBc

Novi Pazar
07-29-2012, 04:00 AM
The jig is up troll
"Bugaraš" (boo-gha-raash), Serbian term for presumed Serbs from the Povardarye region which joined the Bulgarism via Exarchy.Simmilar in meaning to the FYROMian "Bugaroman"
[/youtube]

Thats why in the other topic l mentioned his using the Serbianised username Bugarash, if he was a Bulgar, his username would be either:

-BuLgarash
-BOLgarash
-BALgarash

I get the feeling his having a meltdown because of me LMAO

Guapo
07-29-2012, 04:01 AM
Thats why in the other topic l mentioned his using the Serbianised username Bugarash, if he was a Bulgar, his username would be either:

-BuLgarash
-BOLgarash
-BALgarash

I get the feeling his having a meltdown because of me LMAO

His username should be Bugaroman if he's really from Maqedonia, he's just a cunt from one of the ex-Yugoslav republics.

Guapo
07-29-2012, 04:04 AM
or he's just another Shitar.

Novi Pazar
07-29-2012, 04:09 AM
His username should be Bugaroman if he's really from Maqedonia, he's just a cunt from one of the ex-Yugoslav republics.

Brate, maybe, as you know, much happened in Macedonia because of the Bulgarian Exarchate. Good old Ottomans brought them in to convert the local population whilst Russia secretely supported a greater Bulgaria and threw in her support as well.

The problem after 1918, in Serbia, was this resentment by the Bulgarianised Serb population!

Guapo
07-29-2012, 04:17 AM
Brate, maybe, as you know, much happened in Macedonia because of the Bulgarian Exarchate. Good old Ottomans brought them in to convert the local population whilst Russia secretely supported a greater Bulgaria and threw in her support as well.

The problem after 1918, in Serbia, was this resentment by the Bulgarianised Serb population!

Maybe he's from Dimitrovgrad lol

rashka
07-29-2012, 05:57 AM

Poor Bugarash.

Novi Pazar
07-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Maybe he is a Bulgarianised Serb Torlakian/Shopi speaker from Dimtrograd LMAO

Bugarash
07-29-2012, 03:05 PM
The jig is up troll

You're not from Bulgaria or even Macedonia for that matter.

Nato supported Serb forces in controlling Presevo valley in 2001

0_nx3i36QBc

Bugarash is a assimilatory serb term to describe bulgarians in Macedonia.

My grandfather fought the serbs and he told me alot,many stories...they called him ''bugarash''.
I decided to take the ''Bugarash'' term out of irony,pride and provocation toward the serbs.;)

I told you,one more wrong move out of you serbs,and entire Serbia goes under NATO occupation.

You know that,thats why you cant move in terms of the Kosovo issue.

Bugarash
07-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Maybe he is a Bulgarianised Serb Torlakian/Shopi speaker from Dimtrograd LMAO

It's eather you remain obedient little serbs as you are today or face another shameful campaign of retreat as in the 90's.

Btw being obedient olso includes autonomy for Sandzak,indipendence of Vojvodina and returning the Western Outlands to Bulgaria and the Preshev Valley to Kosovo.

Bugarash
07-29-2012, 03:15 PM

Bulgaria is in NATO and the EU.
same as the rest countries around you with who you still have unsolved issues.

You arent a member of these organizations,and want to be...which means you are the ones in the bad situation.:)

Bulgarash Mulgarash Bulgaroman Bugaroman...doesnt matter:D

Lena
07-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Russians in Nish:D
thats just silly
you have a big mouth for someone who hasnt got a clue about the relations between Serbia and Russia.

Russia will go in war with NATO over Serbia:rolleyes:

No, but HATO won't go to the war with Russia and Serbia over 3 south Serbian municipalities-Bujanovac, Preševo and Medveđa.

Lena
07-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Bulgaria is in NATO and the EU.
same as the rest countries around you with who you still have unsolved issues.

You arent a member of these organizations,and want to be...which means you are the ones in the bad situation.:)

Serbia never applied to HATO membership.

Bugarash
07-29-2012, 10:27 PM
Serbia never applied to HATO membership.

Not yet;)