PDA

View Full Version : Henri Pozzi: BLACK HAND OVER EUROPE

Archduke
07-28-2012, 10:07 AM
This is the book, which best describes the brutal Serbian repressions on Macedonian Bulgarian people.
Here are some quotes from the book:

You will notice that I speak of Serbia and not of Yugoslavia. I do it deliberately because the latter is a merehybrid that exists for Serbia. All that is called Yugoslavia is in reality only Serbia, for all who act, all whocommand, all who count in any way at all in the affairs of tha nation are Serbian.

My guide, I will not give his name, took me to a house where I found a mother nursing a little girl of ten or twelve years of age. I learned that this child, having been surprised talking Bulgarian with one of her little friends, had been bound to a bench before the class, and whipped until the blood came. Her back, her hips, and her thighs were covered by great sores. She could hardly walk, and she cried with pain when she sat down. They had warned her, however, that if she missed school or arrived late the punishment would be renewed

The Serbian language is enforced in the schools, yet at home the children speak to their parents in Bulgarian, for their parents know no other. Yet which language moulds their souls, and their secret personality? Which of the two languages do they employ when they reflect, when they speak to themselves? That of the mothers, or that of the schoolmasters?

All the Macedonians have had to Serbianise their names by ending them with "itch" instead of "off." From one end of the country to the other all traces of "Macedonianism" have disappeared; store-signs, menus, inscriptions on tombs, all are in Serbian. You will not find a paper, a magazine, a book, a pamphlet, or a single inscription in the Bulgarian language throughout all Macedonia. And yet fifteen years ago it was the only language spoken there. The swiftness of this change may be due to enthusiasm for Serbia, but it may not be entirely uninfluenced by the fact that the smallest letter in Bulgarian may cost its writer anything from six months to five years in prison, and a dose of cudgel blows before, during, and after.

Here are a few more of the things I saw in Macedonia. In one of the busy streets of Bitolj I heard frightful cries coming from the open window of a primary school. Two masters were beating half a-dozen young boys, who were tied to their benches " Dirty Bulgars ! " yelled the masters. " Sons of Macedonian sows ! I'll teach you Serb, I will ! "

Near the village of Orasac, between Kumanovo and Novoselo, I saw a peasant attached to a tree with his trousers down. His face, his back, and his belly were covered with blood. Three gendarmes and a non-commissioned officer stood round him. A fourth gendarme came out of a house. He was carrying a cat in a sack. They tied the cat above the peasant's knees, and then pulled his trousers up over the furious cat. All the village, men, women and children, looked on in silence. The man, his flesh torn by the enraged beast, screamed in agony. "

Viljuska
07-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Book from 1935 :rolleyes:
You were on the loosers side in WW1, why is it so hard for you to live with that?

Archduke
07-28-2012, 10:56 AM
You were on the loosers side in WW1, why is it so hard for you to live with that?

I live with it, i just showed how Serbs behaved with "Southern Serbs".

Vojnik
07-28-2012, 10:58 AM
Omg, who was this man from? When was he in Macedonia recording what he saw and when did he write his book?

My family story can relate to the fourth quote down from the top. Our surname was Serbianised and on my great great grandfathers tombstone our surname is Serbianised with 'ich' at the end of it instead of the original 'ov'.

I would love to read this book.

Vojnik
07-28-2012, 11:02 AM

I think Macedonians are the ones that lost the most out of all this.

Archduke
07-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Omg, who was this man from? When was he in Macedonia recording what he saw and when did he write his book?

My family story can relate to the fourth quote down from the top. Our surname was Serbianised and on my great great grandfathers tombstone our surname is Serbianised with 'ich' at the end of it instead of the original 'ov'.

You can read the part of the book which includes Macedonia here:

http://www.hic.hr/books/blackhand/bulgarian04.htm

Viljuska
07-28-2012, 11:12 AM
I live with it, i just showed how Serbs behaved with "Southern Serbs".
No big deal during that period, having in mind how Europe looked back then. Why would the ruling Serbs be different and give minorities "extra rights"or expose themselves to threats of communists etc. Please explain where in Europe you could find democracy during that period.
I don't support Yugoslavia created after WW1, but once created it is nothing strange that they tried to protect it back then (that's what all states did). Just look what happened when shiptars got their universities and autonomy in Kosovo in second Yugoslavia, that is not a solution either.
Are you suggesting Serbs should have give up territories that they won to Bulgarians during the 30's?

Vojnik
07-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Even worse things happened to Macedonians in Greece at that time period.

Archduke
07-28-2012, 11:24 AM
No big deal

having in mind how Europe looked back then. Why would the ruling Serbs be different and give minorities "extra rights"or expose themselves to threats of communists etc. Please explain where in Europe you could find democracy during that period.

Bulgaria. We had and continue to have big Turkish minority.

I don't support Yugoslavia created after WW1, but once created it is nothing strange that they tried to protect it back then (that's what all states did). Just look what happened when shiptars got their universities and autonomy in Kosovo in second Yugoslavia, that is not a solution either.
Are you suggesting Serbs should have give up territories that they won to Bulgarians during the 30's?

I'm suggesting nothing. Novi Pazar insipred me to make this thread by claiming that Macedonians were Southern Serbs.

Viljuska
07-28-2012, 11:33 AM
I think Macedonians are the ones that lost the most out of all this.
They were not strong enough to create their own state after the Ottomans were driven out. You can find hundreds such examples all over the world. Why should everybody have "their own land"? No. It does not work that way. In this case Macedonians were absorbed by Yugoslavia, and it was in the end not the Serbs who decided it's borders. Blame it on the higher powers, who won the great war. Besides,, Yugoslavia didn't turn out so bad for Macedonians after all, did it?

Queen B
07-28-2012, 11:35 AM
Even worse things happened to Macedonians in Greece at that time period.
:rotfl:

Osprey
07-28-2012, 11:36 AM

Come on Dandelion.
Use some different similie.
This one is getting boring :)

Queen B
07-28-2012, 11:41 AM
Come on Dandelion.
Its easy to write, without having to check smilies, plus it shows how much I laugh reading some posts..
Anyway->

:lmao

Happy?

Archduke
07-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Its easy to write, without having to check smilies, plus it shows how much I laugh reading some posts..
Anyway->

Happy?

Don't spoil the thread please...

Queen B
07-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Don't spoil the thread please...
Hey, since when you became a mod and I didn't know.
Anyway, I didn't do it.
I commented to this thread, with a laugh. Osprey made an irrelevant comment actually ;)

Anyway, you are right because emoticons are irrelevant. Its just the comment of Vojnick, which is utterly funny.

Archduke
07-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Hey, since when you became a mod and I didn't know.
Anyway, I didn't do it.
I commented to this thread, with a laugh. Osprey made an irrelevant comment actually ;)

Anyway, you are right because emoticons are irrelevant. Its just the comment of Vojnick, which is utterly funny.

I'm not a mod, but i know the balkan mentality, and the thread easily can turn to "Macedonians in Northern Greece".

Vojnik
07-28-2012, 12:00 PM
They were not strong enough to create their own state after the Ottomans were driven out. You can find hundreds such examples all over the world. Why should everybody have "their own land"? No. It does not work that way. In this case Macedonians were absorbed by Yugoslavia, and it was in the end not the Serbs who decided it's borders. Blame it on the higher powers, who won the great war. Besides,, Yugoslavia didn't turn out so bad for Macedonians after all, did it?

Macedonians were absorbed by all occupiers. But I must admit, Yugoslavia wasn't to bad at the end for Macedonians of Vardar, (I wish I could say the same about our people of Aegean). At the end we were given the right to call ourselves and our language Macedonian. And at the end of Yugoslavia, Macedonia was left untouched as it freely gained independence, unlike Croatia and Slovenia who struggled.

Vojnik
07-28-2012, 12:07 PM

Not funny for me dandelion. My Grandmothers uncle was chopped up in little pieces in the 40s, and piece by piece was dragged around the village by Greek soldiers. And there is many stories like this with photos to prove it. I will not show those photos because they are way too gruesome. I would appreciate that you don't laugh at my families pain. Thank you.

Viljuska
07-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Macedonians were absorbed by all occupiers. But I must admit, Yugoslavia wasn't to bad at the end for Macedonians of Vardar, (I wish I could say the same about our people of Aegean). At the end we were given the right to call ourselves and our language Macedonian. And at the end of Yugoslavia, Macedonia was left untouched as it freely gained independence, unlike Croatia and Slovenia who struggled.
Macedonians did not have blood on their hands (from WW2), and I don't recall the slovenian "struggle".

I remember this Macedonain movie though, created 1971 in Yugoslavia.
It shows how Greeks tortured Macedonians on a deserted island.

Macedonian movie "Black Seed" (Crno Seme)from 1971

1946, during the Civil War in Greece, ethnic Macedonians from Aegaen part of Macedonia, belonging to the Royal Greek Army, being accused of being communists and enemies of Royal Greece, are punished and sent to prison camp on a deserted Greek island

iqZgq8597Oc

Would this film have been an possibility in Bulgaria for example?

Ushtari
07-28-2012, 12:19 PM
funny how Dandelion, who is Hell-ene have that Monkeydonian avatar, i thought they were Greeks:rolleyes:

Monkeydonians = Greeks? that should mean Greeks = monkeys ?

Gospodine
07-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Why is it that every story of ethnic oppression from Balkan history (especially Medieval to Early Industrial), be it atrocities committed by Turks, Serbs, Croats, Greeks, Albanians etc...
Sounds like a complete pile of shit?

You could take out the word "Serb" in those quotes, and replace it with "Turk", and it would fit in with the old wives tales you hear in rural Serbia.

Who was this unnamed traveler? Do you have anymore primary sources to account for this?

I don't deny the Serbs acted like assholes, but this is one man's writings Armani. This man could have easily had an agenda.

Honestly, stories like this, regardless of their veracity, make me cringe when I hear them, not for their disturbing content... because they are CLEARLY told with the intent in mind to stir up ethnic hatred and resentment.

It's like a troll-attempt circa early 1900's with cherry-picked, out of context quotes to re-ignite a Balkan war.

You do realise schoolboys got their ass beat back then on a regular basis?

Back in Yugoslavia, my parents recounted numerous times blood was drawn in a classroom.

I'd like to hear what happened when Henri Pozzi left these "Serbianzed Villages". They were probably burnt to the ground by angry Macedonian mobs.

Like I keep saying... Balkan people really can't lecture one another about ethnic hatred and war crimes.

Vojnik
07-28-2012, 12:21 PM
That's a great movie.

By "struggle" I meant that Slovenia found it harder then Macedonia at gaining independence.

Viljuska
07-28-2012, 12:22 PM
funny how Dandelion, who is Hell-ene have that Monkeydonian avatar, i thought they were Greeks:rolleyes:

Oh no, shiptars are here.

Archduke
07-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Why is it that every story of ethnic oppression from Balkan history (especially Medieval to Early Industrial), be it atrocities committed by Turks, Serbs, Croats, Greeks, Albanians etc...
Sounds like a complete pile of shit?

You could take out the word "Serb" in that quote, and fill it in with "Turk", and it would fit in with the old wives tales you hear in rural Serbia.

Who was this unnamed traveler? Do you have anymore primary sources to account for this?

I don't deny the Serbs acted like assholes, but this is one man's writings Armani. This man could have easily had an agenda.

Henri Pozzi was personally in Macedonia and he described everything in his diary.

Ushtari
07-28-2012, 12:23 PM
Oh no, shiptars are here.
Funny how this Shka feels targeted:rolleyes:

Viljuska
07-28-2012, 12:26 PM
Funny how this Shka feels targeted:rolleyes:
What I meant was that we can forget about all serious discussion.
The thread "died" when you walked in.

Queen B
07-28-2012, 03:50 PM
I'm not a mod, but i know the balkan mentality, and the thread easily can turn to "Macedonians in Northern Greece".
It turned.
That's one of the reasons I laughed. :wink

Not funny for me dandelion. My Grandmothers uncle was chopped up in little pieces in the 40s, and piece by piece was dragged around the village by Greek soldiers. And there is many stories like this with photos to prove it. I will not show those photos because they are way too gruesome. I would appreciate that you don't laugh at my families pain. Thank you.
I laugh to fairytales, sorry.

In a serious note though, Civil war was a painfull story in Greece. Brothers fight each other, killed each other, and seperated from each other. Communists and democrated cut Greece in two pieces.

Macedonians are Greeks. My avatar is for the imitation (monkey) ''Macedonians'' :cool:

Osprey
07-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Anyway->

Happy?

Yes, take some inspiration from Linet, whose usage of similies are the pride of our forum!

Queen B
07-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Do us a favor and set yourself on fire. Follow his example!

If someone should set himself on fire, its obviously you.
You have produced nothing to this world, you don't work, you spend your miserable life on internet, you practically live in front of a PC, you play the keyboard warrior of an ethnicity that you don't even ''honor'', and you have no respect , not only to anyone, but neither to yourself.
So, before asking someone to make you ''this favor'', look at the mirror.

The Lawspeaker
07-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Dusan, my man, are you a bit tired of it all ? Need a holiday ? We can arrange that for you if you need one ? Just let us know and we'll sort it out for you. No problemo: it's all part of our job. :thumb001:

Attacking a moderator, particularly in such a godawful nasty way, is a bit of a no no here and you have been around this part if the intarwebs long enough to know that.

Archduke
07-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Dusan, my man, are you a bit tired of it all ? Need a holiday ? We can arrange that for you if you need one ? Just let us know and we'll sort it out for you. No problemo: it's all part of our job. :thumb001:

Attacking a moderator, particularly in such a godawful nasty way, is a bit of a no no here and you have been around this part if the intarwebs long enough to know that.

So when she is a moderator we have to let her to laugh and deny the sad fact that so many Slavic Macedonian people died because of Greeks? I don't think so.

The Lawspeaker
07-28-2012, 06:57 PM
So when she is a moderator we have to let her to laugh and deny the sad fact that so many Slavic Macedonian people died because of Greeks? I don't think so.

Armani. That's not the important thing here: the important thing is that a member here basically told a moderator to die and insulted the forum on several occasions.

Archduke
07-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Armani. That's not the important thing here: the important thing is that a member here basically told a moderator to die and insulted the forum on several occasions.

I understand, but how would you feel if random person deny the sufferings of your ancestors?

The Lawspeaker
07-28-2012, 07:01 PM
I understand, but how would you feel if random person deny the sufferings of your ancestors?

Disgusted - of course. But I don't think you should take anything that Dusan says seriously.

Queen B
07-28-2012, 07:04 PM
First of all, the ''fact'' is something to debate.
Also,the reason I laughed, is something that you didn't ask, you just assumed.

We can talked about debatable thinks from the past, in a civilized manner.
Telling someone to put himself in fire, its not civilized, neither a way to answer

MegaArgus1
07-28-2012, 07:07 PM
-05XACbxtjA

MegaArgus1
07-28-2012, 09:31 PM

the original is ...ski but if ....ov or ....ich or ...os will not make us less mecedonians

Queen B
07-28-2012, 11:34 PM
Every single Turk is denying the Pontic Greek genocide.
(Which this IS a real fact)
Do you see me posting picture of a real-life event of a Turk killing himself and ask from Turkish members to do the same?

Novi Pazar
07-29-2012, 02:26 AM
Henri Pozzi needs to go back to school!

His work is JUST FANTASY, it reminds me of Venelin, Rakovski and Verkovic. Full of tales and propaganda.

Give me some quotes from him.

Novi Pazar
07-29-2012, 02:45 AM
"In 1918, when she became a Serbian province, Macedonia had more than 700 churches; she also possessed 86 colleges or secondary schools, with 2,800 students and 460 professors ; 556 primary schools with 33,000 scholars and 850 teachers. The convents and churches contained inestimable treasures--the fruits of a thousand years of Mace- donian culture and thought."

Yes, while Henri is writing some garbage about Serbs, he doesn't explain the atrocities the Bulgars had inflicted on Serbs in Macedonia during 1872 through to 1912. Many a people were BULGARIANISED, it didn't stop there, Bulgars did more to Serbs and wanted more:

Bulgarizing the Serbs
Jul 3, 1918, Wednesday

Eastern and Southeastern Serbiathe Morava Valley, Nish, Skoplje--are at present in the hands of Bulgaria. There was a time, and not, so long ago, when, according to some students of the complications of races in the Balkans, Eastern Serbs and Western Bulgars ...

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.ht....9619C946996D6CF

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-fre....9619C946996D6CF

Archduke
07-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Henri Pozzi needs to go back to school!

His work is JUST FANTASY, it reminds me of Venelin, Rakovski and Verkovic. Full of tales and propaganda.

Give me some quotes from him.

Everyhthing which you can't accept is a "lie","fantasy" etc...

Typical Serbian behaviour.

I can say the same things about your fucking quotes, but the people who are writing the pro-serbian shit you show just were never been in Macedonia. Henri Pozzi was personally in Macedonia and some of the quotes which i showed are things which he saw with his eyes. He laso described the situation in Croatia. Accept the facts, shumadiiski.

Archduke
07-29-2012, 03:01 PM
"In 1918, when she became a Serbian province, Macedonia had more than 700 churches; she also possessed 86 colleges or secondary schools, with 2,800 students and 460 professors ; 556 primary schools with 33,000 scholars and 850 teachers. The convents and churches contained inestimable treasures--the fruits of a thousand years of Mace- donian culture and thought."

Yes, while Henri is writing some garbage about Serbs, he doesn't explain the atrocities the Bulgars had inflicted on Serbs in Macedonia during 1872 through to 1912. Many a people were BULGARIANISED, it didn't stop there, Bulgars did more to Serbs and wanted more:

In 1872 there were no Serbs even in Nish and Pirot, what remains for Macedonia?
These territories had Bulgarian majority, foreign authors support that, only your shumadian historians deny it.
We are going to bulgarize Bulgarians, or what? :loco:

Bulgarizing the Serbs
Jul 3, 1918, Wednesday

Eastern and Southeastern Serbiathe Morava Valley, Nish, Skoplje--are at present in the hands of Bulgaria. There was a time, and not, so long ago, when, according to some students of the complications of races in the Balkans, Eastern Serbs and Western Bulgars ...

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.ht....9619C946996D6CF

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-fre....9619C946996D6CF

For what Bulgarizing are you talking about? As i said, we are not going to Bulgarize Bulgarians...

Novi Pazar
07-29-2012, 11:04 PM
"In 1872 there were no Serbs even in Nish and Pirot, what remains for Macedonia?
These territories had Bulgarian majority, foreign authors support that, only your shumadian historians deny it.
We are going to bulgarize Bulgarians, or what?"

What did it say:

BULGARIANISING THE SERBS!

ioan assen
07-30-2012, 05:19 AM
So what if you told us a lie? Should we believe it - no! We cant bulgarize Bulgarians, however the Serbs managed to serbanize all Bulgarians east of Morava minus the Western Outlands, which are still Bulgarian.

Novi Pazar
07-30-2012, 07:23 AM
^ are you two Bulgarians blind, re-read my post above:

BULGARIANISING THE SERBS!

ioan assen
07-30-2012, 08:03 AM
We can bulgarize Bulgarians and even the real Serboi know what southeastern Serbia populace is.

Novi Pazar
07-30-2012, 08:24 AM
^ To Bulgarianise someone they need to be other than a Bulgar, i.e, a Serb.....GET IT?

Vojnik
07-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Serbia's secret war: propaganda and the deceit of history By Philip J. Cohen, David R

In the portion of Macedonia that Serbia occupied in the Balkan War of 1913 and conveniently renamed "Southern Serbia," Serbian authorities undertook a program to "Serbianize" the Macedonian population through the destruction of Macedonia's centuries-old cultural and religious heritage. In the Black Hand over Europe, Henri Pozzi describes the cultural state of Macedonia upon its becoming a Serbian province in 1918:

"Macedonia had more than 700 churches; she also possessed 86 colleges or secondary schools, with 2,800 students and 460 professors; 556 primary schools with 33,000 scholars and 850 teachers. The convents and churches contained inestimable treasures-the fruits of a thousand years of Macedonian culture and thought.

The churches, monasteries and schools have been confiscated, all the priests, all the teachers have been expelled, imprisoned, or deported into Old Serbia. The churches and monasteries, which even the Turks themselves had respected, have been pillaged from top to bottom.[33]"

As part of the program to extend Serbian control to Macedonia, the Serbian language was forcibly imposed on the population, and Macedonian surnames were changed to Serbian forms.[34] Brutal police measures were applied systematically. Common methods of interrogation included crushing toes with a hammer, drilling teeth, and mutilating men's and women's genitals. Prisons were filled with men, women, and children crowded in the cells too small to permit movement. Macedonian women were typically whipped, beaten, and raped, but also subjected to gruesome tortures, such as pouring fuel on their armpits and loins and setting them on fire.[35] Such atrocities were instituted as policy by Zika Lazic, the chief of the state police (and later the Yugoslav minister of the interior), of whom the following description was offered by a French author:

"I was at Belgrade, in July 1932, dining at the Excelsior Restaurant behind the royal palace.... Lasitch [Lazic] came to sit down next to us.... He had just returned from Macedonia where he had been ganising the State Police. I noticed one thing particularly, all the while he was animatedly telling us risque stories about women, he did not stop picking little flies from the table cloth which he would hold for a moment struggling between his fingers. Then, without stopping his flow of talk, gently one by one, he tore off their wings, and with the end of his cigarette, tapping lightly, unhurriedly, he forced them to crawl by burning their abdomens. "With the Macedonian women also," he said to us, "in order to render them amorous, when they are insensible, we place hot irons on a good spot."

Novi Pazar
07-30-2012, 08:31 AM
^ Vojnik brate, please refer to my first post in the thread "BULGARIAN OCCUPATION OF SERBIA, 1917", it was written in 1923!

Viljuska
07-30-2012, 10:21 AM
Serbia's secret war: propaganda and the deceit of history By Philip J. Cohen, David R
American dermatologist writes a cheap propaganda piece during the 90's :D

Drawing-slim
07-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Come on Dandelion.
Come on man, i like her smiley.
Eventhough i hate her greek criminal facist mindset.

Novi Pazar
07-30-2012, 10:45 AM
American dermatologist writes a cheap propaganda piece during the 90's :D

When one reads it, it has mythical undertones, its story like, not written in a historical context. Its full of myths, half-truths and propaganda.

Archduke
07-30-2012, 11:28 AM
Still not a single, proving the contrary reply from a Serbian.

The one said that these brutal things were "something normal", the other said that they were lies...How could somebody deny that the Serbs are animals??

Novi Pazar
07-30-2012, 11:39 AM
All the Macedonians have had to Serbianise their names by ending them with "itch" instead of "off." From one end of the country to the other all traces of "Macedonianism" have disappeared; store-signs, menus, inscriptions on tombs, all are in Serbian. You will not find a paper, a magazine, a book, a pamphlet, or a single inscription in the Bulgarian language throughout all Macedonia. And yet fifteen years ago it was the only language spoken there. The swiftness of this change may be due to enthusiasm for Serbia, but it may not be entirely uninfluenced by the fact that the smallest letter in Bulgarian may cost its writer anything from six months to five years in prison, and a dose of cudgel blows before, during, and after.

Why doesn't Henri talk about the HISTORICAL FACT in which Bulgars PLANTED A FAKE STONE INSCRIPTION, than some propaganda above. Honestly, l've started a thread "Bulgarian occupation of Serbia 1917" written in 1923, this sources debunks Henri's claims of Serbianising surnames in which BULGARS WERE BULGARIANISING SERBIAN SURNAMES.

PS Talking about the absurd (death) to become the reality with Henri's mythical fantasy comparable to Venelin or Verkovic (Croat).

Gospodine
07-30-2012, 11:43 AM
In 1872 there were no Serbs even in Nish and Pirot, what remains for Macedonia?

I have a half-Serb uncle from Pirot. So when did the Serbs migrate there?

morski
07-30-2012, 11:47 AM

It was colonized and Serbianized after they took over it. If your uncle is a real Serb he'd have ancestry from places like Montenegro, Shumadija, Herzegovina etc., otherwise he's just a Serbianized Torlak.

Gospodine
07-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Not particularly sure about his ancestry, but he's pretty flexible with South Slavic dialects I've noticed.
He spoke to a Bulgarian once without any trouble really.

He actually considers himself a Croat (his other half). He's lived in Dalmatia most of his life.

Archduke
07-30-2012, 11:50 AM

Why doesn't Henri talk about the HISTORICAL FACT in which Bulgars PLANTED A FAKE STONE INSCRIPTION, than some propaganda above. Honestly, l've started a thread "Bulgarian occupation of Serbia 1917" written in 1923, this sources debunks Henri's claims of Serbianising surnames in which BULGARS WERE BULGARIANISING SERBIAN SURNAMES.

PS Talking about the absurd (death) to become the reality with Henri's mythical fantasy comparable to Venelin or Verkovic (Croat).

Henri talk about things he saw with his own eyes. Sad isn't it? :coffee:

Novi Pazar
07-30-2012, 11:56 AM
It was colonized and Serbianized after they took over it. If your uncle is a real Serb he'd have ancestry from places like Monenegro, Shumadija, Herzegovina etc., otherwise he's just a Serbianized Torlak.

Absolute GARBAGE without any historical knowledge what-so-ever. For instance the slavic tribe Morvljani came to the Serbs becaused they hated the unslavic peoples called the BULGARS.

Novi Pazar
07-30-2012, 11:57 AM

Migrate there? Put it this way, it was before the Bulgarian Exarchos of 1872!

Archduke
07-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Absolute GARBAGE without any historical knowledge what-so-ever. For instance the slavic tribe Morvljani came to the Serbs becaused they hated the unslavic peoples called the BULGARS.

Everything you don't agree with is "garbage", "bullshit" and "lies".