PDA

View Full Version : Classify and place this brunette model

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:21 PM
I know the quality of the pic isn't good but i didn't find one better.

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg572/ImagoDei86/brunette-1.jpg?t=1343571531

Siegfried
07-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Atlantid/Atlanto-Med with some CM/reduced CM influence

Osprey
07-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Alpine + slight Atlantid

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Thank you...what countries first come to your mind???

Siegfried
07-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Thank you...what countries first come to your mind???

British Isles, to be honest.

Osprey
07-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Welsh brunette like Kate Middleton or France, Italy.

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:25 PM
^ isn't she "very dark" for the U.K., in your opinion??? It's not a provocation, i just think that brits are usually much lighter...

ficuscarica
07-29-2012, 02:31 PM
Alpine + Atlantid sounds right. I would guess her to be Southern German or something Med. But the quality is too bad for more exact guesses.

Siegfried
07-29-2012, 02:33 PM
^ isn't she "very dark" for the U.K., in your opinion??? It's not a provocation, i just think that brits are usually much lighter...

She might just have a tan. And no, I don't think she's "very dark". Perhaps darker than average, but still not extremely woggy.

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Alpine + Atlantid sounds right. I would guess her to be Southern German or something Med. But the quality is too bad for more exact guesses.

What is something med?? Italian, spanish, french, greek?

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:34 PM
She might just have a tan. And no, I don't think she's "very dark". Perhaps darker than average, but still not extremely woggy.

Yes, she's probably just tanned, but definitely "very swarthy" compared to white pinkish british skin, which never tans.

Siegfried
07-29-2012, 02:35 PM
Yes, she's probably just tanned, but definitely "very swarthy" compared to white pinkish british skin, which never tans.

Think of the Middletons.

Gospodine
07-29-2012, 02:36 PM

Lulz... again with the stereotyping of Brits as red-headed, freckle-faced ghosts.

I notice especially that Mediterranean people seem to be the most ignorant about British phenotypes.

Ever heard of Rowan Atkinson? Russell Brand? Clive Owen? John Rhys Davies? Orlando Bloom? Cary Grant?

There are plenty of swarthy looking Brits. And I haven't even mentioned Irish/Scots/Welsh like Colin Farrell, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sean Connery, Tom Jones, Pierce Brosnan, etc...

And secondly, this girl's probably wearing make-up.

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Think of the Middletons.

Yeah, obviously there are many atlantids and atl-med in the U.K., that's out of doubt ;) Anyway i think she has a quiet pan (western and central especially) european look...

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Lulz... again with the stereotyping of Brits as red-headed, freckle-faced ghosts.

I notice especially that Mediterranean people seem to be the most ignorant about British phenotypes.

Ever heard of Rowan Atkinson? Russell Brand? Clive Owen? John Rhys Davies? Orlando Bloom? Cary Grant?

And secondly, this girl's probably wearing make-up.

I've never been there, ok??? Even in north Italy she's slightly darker than average, so her pigmentation is not the most common in the UK, that's for sure. And who are you to say "ignorant"??? Real ignorants are the ones who are never curious to have a comparision of opinions...

Gospodine
07-29-2012, 02:43 PM
And who are you to say "ignorant"??? Real ignorants are the ones who are never curious to have a comparision of opinions...

It is ignorant. It's like me saying you must have black hair and olive skin because you're Italian.

Brits vary. Italians vary.

The unreduced Paleo-Atlantid Brits are quite swarthy and reminiscent of the population of the British Isles before they came into contact with Celts, Romans, Normans, Saxons, etc..

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:45 PM
It is ignorant. It's like me saying you must have black hair and olive skin because you're Italian.

Brits vary. Italians vary.

You are silly as hell. Ok, you are probably a little guy so it's ok. You can just go on with generalizations about "latins being ignorant" and your holy race being god alike. And yours is not ignorance, eh???! Yeah yeah, your red freckles will rule the world! :rolleyes:

Mordid
07-29-2012, 02:46 PM
I've never been there, ok??? Even in north Italy she's slightly darker than average, so her pigmentation is not the most common in the UK, that's for sure. And who are you to say "ignorant"??? Real ignorants are the ones who are never curious to have a comparision of opinions...
Please, there are plenty of swarthy North italians.

Osprey
07-29-2012, 02:46 PM

He was just reinforcing your belief in a confrontational and hostile manner. Don't overreact, dear.

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:47 PM
And i know much more than you about anthropology, teacher of my socks!! I just wanted to "provocate", as i never saw a dark brit, mr big brain.

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Please, there are plenty of swarthy North italians.

Not in winter, dear. I'm sure you visited all the corners of Italy, eh??? :rolleyes:

Gospodine
07-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Yeah yeah, your red freckles will rule the world! :rolleyes:

:lmao:lmao:lmao

The Alchemist
He was just reinforcing your belief in a confrontational and hostile manner. Don't overreact, dear.

I don't care about retards ;)

Siegfried
People, get a hold of yourselves!

Mordid
07-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Not in winter, dear. I'm sure you visited all the corners of Italy, eh??? :rolleyes:
Yes, I have. :rolleyes:

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Yes, I have. :rolleyes:

Wowww, i guess you took part in a mafia gang, so you would be a God among ugly, hairy black haired italians, eh!!!

Mordid
07-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Wowww, i guess you took part in a mafia gang, so you would be a God among ugly, hairy black haired italians, eh!!!
You are little strange girl.

Gospodine
07-29-2012, 02:55 PM
And i know much more than you about anthropology, teacher of my socks!! I just wanted to "provocate", as i never saw a dark brit, mr big brain.

We'll debate further when you can type out a sentence coherently without resorting to pre-school insults like "mr big brain" and "silly as hell".

'Till then, stay within the confines of your Moorish Kingdom.

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:57 PM
We'll debate further when you can type out a sentence coherently without resorting to pre-school insults like "mr big brain" and "silly as hell".

'Till then, stay within the confines of your Moorish Kingdom.

For sure. Much gladly than surrounded by ugly red-heads which want to rule the virtual world. End of the story, i won't waste my time with such individuals.

Osprey
Oh, Caesar. Stop all this shit slinging. My brain is in circles.

Siegfried
What the hell just happened here?

The Alchemist
07-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Oh, Caesar. Stop all this shit slinging. My brain is in circles.

They just like provoking but then they cry coz i've been evil at them :(:(

Osprey
10-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Godospine and Imago have been missing in action.

Atlantic Islander
11-03-2012, 05:48 AM
Looks pan Western European.