PDA

View Full Version : Which kind of women do you think are more attractive physically

Terek
07-30-2012, 02:05 PM
Mary will tell you that Russian women are most desirable in the world. Others may disagree.

Here there have been many, MANY pictures of beautiful women from both categories, so I am not going to post them now, but if you want to, you may.

The question asks... who is more physically appealing, to YOUR choice. It is not about who is more genetically or culturally European, or whose religion you like better... I know plenty of European men who prefer Asian women, for example... so not in the context of European Preservation which is why i post in Off Topic section.

So, Mary will tell you that there is none more desirable women than Russians. Maybe some of you will choose the healthier, more naturally feminine and sultry look of the South. What you want, it's your choice:thumbs up

Rastko
07-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Eastern and Northern Euro girls > rest of the world.

Siegfried
07-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Russians, frankly.

Osprey
07-30-2012, 02:13 PM
chechens, frankly
and specially ones whose name start with T :D

Dandelion
07-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Sorry. Chechen women are hot at times, but I think Russian women have more personality. Of course, I'm basing myself of pictures of Chechens versus real Russian women. Also, the fact that Chechen are very possessive of their women might play a role too. It's easier getting with a Russian lady than with a Chechen one.

Gospodine
07-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Yeaaaah.

I think we've heard enough about Russian women for the entire year now Mary. Kindly find some other weird fetish to obsess over for now.

Cheers. :thumb001:

Mary
07-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Mary will tell you that Russian women are most desirable in the world. Others may disagree.

Here there have been many, MANY pictures of beautiful women from both categories, so I am not going to post them now, but if you want to, you may.

The question asks... who is more physically appealing, to YOUR choice. It is not about who is more genetically or culturally European, or whose religion you like better... I know plenty of European men who prefer Asian women, for example... so not in the context of European Preservation which is why i post in Off Topic section.

So, Mary will tell you that there is none more desirable women than Russians. Maybe some of you will choose the healthier, more naturally feminine and sultry look of the South. What you want, it's your choice:thumbs up

Don't do this to yourself.

Partizan
07-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Kavkaz ones!

Russians aren't bad too but I always prefer women with darker skin/eye/hair tones.

arcticwolf
07-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Why? You know what the result will be. Wrong audience to ask this question.

Osprey
07-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Why? You know what the result will be. Wrong audience to ask this question.

its like taking your foot to the axe :(

Incel King
07-30-2012, 03:02 PM
Russian off course.

arcticwolf
07-30-2012, 03:05 PM
its like taking your foot to the axe :(

Well, I'm still trying to figure out why she would do that to herself. She never heard of the saying "don't bring a knife to a gunfight" I guess.

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-30-2012, 03:46 PM
no pictures for poll?

Osprey
07-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Well, I'm still trying to figure out why she would do that to herself. She never heard of the saying "don't bring a knife to a gunfight" I guess.

its an honest farmer fighting against a treacherous king
you know who is right and who will win :(

~Nik~
07-30-2012, 04:19 PM
its an honest farmer fighting against a treacherous king
you know who is right and who will win :(

I hope this honest farmer is actually a russian serf. :D

Siegfried
07-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Russians

Arthas
08-02-2012, 12:13 AM
I find Caucasian women more attractive, but that's probably because I'm more attracted to Mediterranean-ish features.

Su
08-02-2012, 12:36 AM
North Kavkaz girls such as Chechens, Dagestanis, Adyghe, Tatar etc.

Sultan Suleiman
08-02-2012, 12:44 AM
I saw few Ukrainian girls in my time which made me wish that I lived in times when what I thought was a bit more socially appropriate and acceptable :D

Han Cholo
08-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Sorry. Chechen women are hot at times, but I think Russian women have more personality. Of course, I'm basing myself of pictures of Chechens versus real Russian women. Also, the fact that Chechen are very possessive of their women might play a role too. It's easier getting with a Russian lady than with a Chechen one.

What a beta. Who cares about personality in women?

~Nik~
08-02-2012, 12:50 AM
What a beta. Who cares about personality in women?

Surely not you, nigga.

Aramis
08-02-2012, 01:00 AM
I saw few Ukrainian girls in my time which made me wish that I lived in times when what I thought was a bit more socially appropriate and acceptable :D

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7yt1zCWgh1qhq0wxo2_500.jpg

Christian552
08-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Where is the I DON'T CARE option?

Aramis
08-02-2012, 01:24 AM

Take a closer look between the "do not post if you don't care" option and the "who gives a rat's ass for your attitude" one.

Terek
08-02-2012, 01:32 AM

Christian, it's kind of a joke in response to Mary.

Tony
08-02-2012, 04:15 PM
I find Caucasian women more attractive, but that's probably because I'm more attracted to Mediterranean-ish features.
Me too.
I noticed that the more you go southward the more there are those typical phenotypes I'm attracted to, so I chosen Caucasus ones.
But also Ukraine and the Krasnodar area would fit my taste (but not above them).

Odin
11-23-2017, 07:04 PM
Russian.