PDA

View Full Version : Would you date/marry

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 02:51 AM
Following CircissianWine example of controversial, unsavory, alien and just plain insane to native Europeans sexual/marital practices, here is another one of those.

Would you date/marry your cousin's, uncle's, neighbor's, sister's, boyfriend's, dealer's former roommate???

The very thought of it makes me sick! How about you? Don't hold back! :D

Christian552
08-01-2012, 02:52 AM
Roommate? Why not.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
08-01-2012, 03:00 AM
so your saying someone who is not blood related to you at all in any way

but she lived with a drug dealer so she is dirty so i would be cautious!

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 03:01 AM
so your saying someone who is not blood related to you at all in any way

but she lived with a drug dealer so she is dirty so i would be cautious!

Just answer the question. You think too much! :p

carol
08-01-2012, 03:03 AM
Following CircissianWine example of controversial, unsavory, alien and just plain insane to native Europeans sexual/marital practices, here is another one of those.

Would you date/marry your cousin's, uncle's, neighbor's, sister's, boyfriend's, dealer's former roommate???

Never, the very thought is repulsive to me.:eek::eek:

And the very idea that you would even think of such a thing makes you suspect in my eyes, you naughty, naughty man...have you no common decency? Have you lost your mind? What is the world coming to, I feel faint...I shall swoon in distaste....

Now, if it were my sister's, neighbor's, uncles, cousin's former roommate, that is a different story, because he is cute.

Skrondsze
08-01-2012, 03:05 AM
I'd gladly marry my cousin. Not my sister :)

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 03:05 AM
Never, the very thought is repulsive to me.:eek::eek:

And the very idea that you would even think of such a thing makes you suspect in my eyes, you naughty, naughty man...have you no common decency? Have you lost your mind? What is the world coming to, I feel faint...I shall swoon in distaste....

Now, if it were my sister's, neighbor's, uncles, cousin's former roommate, that is a different story, because he is cute.

I can follow that logic, very clever! I like the way you think! :thumb001:

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 03:07 AM
I'd gladly marry my cousin. Not my sister :)

You have a twisted mind! LOL

Osprey
08-01-2012, 03:08 AM

Only my plumber's fourth son's friend's dentists' superior's daughter's fifth roommate :D

Skrondsze
08-01-2012, 03:09 AM
You have a twisted mind! LOL

Why? Haven't you read my posts in the other topic? Show me some arguments please. I've shown you many and they are the truth, I've not lied about a single comment I made here.

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 03:09 AM
Only my plumber's fourth son's friend's dentists' superior's daughter's fifth roommate :D

Interesting twist. Still pretty sick! :D

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 03:11 AM
Why? Haven't you read my posts in the other topic? Show me some arguments please. I've shown you many and they are the truth, I've not lied about a single comment I made here.

You think I have nothing better to do? You know how busy I am? The world's future is on my shoulders! What's your point anyhow? :D

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
08-01-2012, 03:19 AM
I know someone who is my cousins offspring who is my own age who is a bit attractive, but I would never date them

I guess its called first cousin once removed. But no I wouldnt date them because it would be weird.

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 03:20 AM
I know someone who are my cousins offspring who are my age who are a bit attractive, but I would never date them

I guess its called first cousin once removed. But no I wouldnt date them because it would be weird.

Good! :D

Skrondsze
08-01-2012, 03:26 AM
You think I have nothing better to do? You know how busy I am? The world's future is on my shoulders! What's your point anyhow? :D

My poin is that you said that I have a twisted mind without providing me a single argument to sustain your claim. That's what I was expecting (an argument) since it was you who made this thread. But if you think you've got something better to do, fine :)

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 03:28 AM
My poin is that you said that I have a twisted mind without providing me a single argument to sustain your claim. That's what I was expecting (an argument) since it was you who made this thread. But if you think you've got something better to do, fine :)

I see. Well you said you would marry your cousin. That's pretty far out there. How can you even consider that?

Duży Zaganiacz
08-01-2012, 03:35 AM
I ain't got my own dealer, so I guess not. Regarding my uncle's roommate (that from jail?), I'm still unconvinced. Other options may yield similar results.

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 03:41 AM
I ain't got my own dealer, so I guess not. Regarding my uncle's roommate (that from jail?), I'm still unconvinced. Other options may yield similar results.

It's always complicated I know. :p

rhiannon
08-01-2012, 03:41 AM
To the options I would also include the sloppy seconds of your best friend.

No Thank You.

Same goes for all the options you gave above.

Ew. Gross.

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 03:46 AM
The the options I would also include the sloppy seconds of your best friend.

No Thank You.

Same goes for all the options you gave above.

Ew. Gross.

Thank you Madam for being so morally upright! :thumb001:

Bobcat Fraser
08-01-2012, 03:52 AM

I'm starting to wonder about you. I just hope that's not an avatar of your "wife".

Skrondsze
08-01-2012, 03:53 AM
I see. Well you said you would marry your cousin. That's pretty far out there. How can you even consider that?

I'll take that you mean marrying cousins isn't common. Is that your point? Well, if that's your point then I could argue that most people think that we speak spanish in Brazil. So it's common to think that. Even though almost every american I met think that, it does not make us speak spanish (we speak brazilian portuguese), right? So just because something is common doesn't mean it's right or should always be taken as the ideal. I don't consider this argument valid.

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 04:28 AM
I'm starting to wonder about you. I just hope that's not an avatar of your "wife".

I'm not married. I love freedom too much! :p

arcticwolf
08-01-2012, 04:29 AM
I'll take that you mean marrying cousins isn't common. Is that your point? Well, if that's your point then I could argue that most people think that we speak spanish in Brazil. So it's common to think that. Even though almost every american I met think that, it does not make us speak spanish (we speak brazilian portuguese), right? So just because something is common doesn't mean it's right or should always be taken as the ideal. I don't consider this argument valid.

Interesting logic. I don't follow it, but still interesting! :D