PDA

View Full Version : John and Kate + Eight

Lady L
06-25-2009, 03:40 AM
I've become quite annoyed with this show. And even more so with all the news coverage they are getting due to the recent drama. :rolleyes: If your living in America, you probably no exactly what I am saying. It's all over the TV as if it was Obama and his wife, or Royalty...

Come on, give me a fucking break. :rolleyes: Here you have 2 people of different races come together, have 8 children together, become reality TV stars, and they can't even continue being married. :confused: What a great example. And what great reasoning to give them a show. :rolleyes: A show bringing them 700,000 dollars an episode and a mansion. :rolleyes:

So basically folks, if you want to be a successful American all you need to do is marry outside your race, have 8 mixed children together. Let the fame go to your head and ruin your marriage. :rolleyes:

How stupid are Americans for following these people...? Why do they care..? Does it remind them of their own lives..? I don't know, that kind of fame just bothers me. :rolleyes:

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/jon-and-kate/jon-and-kate.html

Edit; Nothing seems wholesome anymore.

Allenson
06-25-2009, 01:22 PM
I've never seen the show and I hadn't even really heard about it, except in vague passing, until this past week.

I'm with you:

http://dcsportbikes.com/forums/storage/4/468619/who%20cares.jpg

Gooding
06-25-2009, 02:01 PM
That was a damned irritating show from the outset.Jon, the Korean/white American halfbreed always seemed to be either whipped by his wife or had some passive aggressive thing to say to her or about her.Kate seemed to be all about Kate and she treated her quarterdeck bred Korean kids like publicity tools( as long as they made her look good was all that mattered).Kate also had that Ice Princess look about her that I find annoying regardless.Jon just struck me as looking like a caged animal who wanted desperately to be elsewhere.The genetics were obvious..even people of one quarter Asian heritage are capable of looking like full blooded Asians, like the children did.Maybe now with the divorce they can be spared some of the misery they obviously suffered and I can be spared the misery of weekly witnessing of said misery. I've seen higher class of people as guests on the Jerry Springer Show back in the day.:coffee:

Ĉmeric
06-25-2009, 04:58 PM
I didn't know who they were until about a month ago when they started appearing on the covers of all those magazines in the checkout lines. My wife didn't know who they were either. Sisters & brother-in-laws didn't have a clue. Now everyone is sick of hearing about Jon & Kate.:mad: