PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the jungle!

Dalton Fury
08-03-2012, 05:30 AM
Zn6ITQf_fr0

Siberyak
08-03-2012, 05:43 AM
I am getting so tired of the behavior of Black Americans. They always allege racism. They are some of the worst workers imaginable. It seems like there only interest is rapping and playing basketball.

Contra Mundum
08-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Man, that fry pan even hurt me.

I was around large numbers of blacks most of my life. Never a dull moment. I never once had a major confrontation with them. They were mostly arguing or fighting with one other. They were sometimes rude to other whites, and even beat the crap out of a few, but they never messed with me. I never felt uncomfortable around them. Do I think the races are equal in ability? Absolutely not. Though there is certainly variation within all races. Not all blacks are good in sports, or bad in math and science. I have encountered intelligent people from all backgrounds. My racial beliefs never effected how I treated other people. I enjoyed talking to black people. Most black men were sports fanatics like I was. I had that in common with them.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
08-03-2012, 05:57 AM
could have been his mom being attacked by some crazy weirdo

Contra Mundum
08-03-2012, 05:57 AM
could have been his mom being attacked by some crazy weirdo

That became apparent towards the end of the video, then the fry pan attack made sense..lol.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
08-03-2012, 06:02 AM
i watched the entire video maybe its his sister, but wow that is America????????? You have issues America!

looks like they are in haitii or something

Contra Mundum
08-03-2012, 06:08 AM
i watched the entire video maybe its his sister, but wow that is America????????? You have issues America!

looks like they are in haitii or something

In places where blacks are the majority or large minority, scenes like that are not uncommon..lol.

Sikeliot
08-03-2012, 06:18 AM
What the hell is this?
Better yet, where?

Stefan
08-03-2012, 06:18 AM
Yet people are baffled by what I mean when I say people of African ancestry have different behavioral tendencies on average from Europeans. :rolleyes:

The overwhelming majority of black people I've encountered act like this sooner or later, even if they seem normal around whites, among their own they change.

When I visited my father in New York City one time we went to watch a movie. The theater was filled with black people. In the back of the theater, there were a bunch of old black ladies in their fifties drinking vodka or something of the kind acting like animals. My father is quite a confrontational person, and kept arguing with them to shut up and stop drinking in a theater. The black ladies kept telling my father they were going to bash the bottle over his head after they were finished. I think that was my worst experience with these types. I can't comprehend what would possess somebody to do something like that.

Sikeliot
08-03-2012, 06:21 AM
I still don't think it's because they are black.. I think those people likely are all 1) very poor, 2) very uneducated, 3) from broken families and did not grow up with proper parenting and discipline, and I think a group of white people under the same conditions would behave the same way. Heck, I've seen it.

Nonetheless, the way they are behaving in that video is unacceptable and disgraceful.

Contra Mundum
08-03-2012, 06:22 AM
Yet people are baffled by what I mean when I say people of African ancestry have different behavioral tendencies on average from Europeans. :rolleyes:

The overwhelming majority of black people I've encountered act like this sooner or later, even if they seem normal around whites, among their own they change.

When I visited my father in New York City one time we went to watch a movie. The theater was filled with black people. In the back of the theater, there were a bunch of old black ladies in their fifties drinking vodka or something of the kind acting like animals. My father is quite a confrontational person, and kept arguing with them to shut up and stop drinking in a theater. The black ladies kept telling my father they were going to bash the bottle over his head after they were finished. I think that was my worst experience with these types. I can't comprehend what would possess somebody to do something like that.

I never got into arguments with blacks, maybe that's why I never got into a fight with them. When you're around a lot of blacks long enough, you learn how better to deal with them. Getting into an argument with a group of blacks is pointless. Don't even bother.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
08-03-2012, 06:24 AM
i feel sorry for those kids

Contra Mundum
08-03-2012, 06:26 AM
IHOP and Waffle House brawls are always entertaining.

You know when IHOP has paid security on duty, they probably have a lot of black customers.
d-rBD-LRJjM

Stefan
08-03-2012, 06:34 AM
I still don't think it's because they are black.. I think those people likely are all 1) very poor, 2) very uneducated, 3) from broken families and did not grow up with proper parenting and discipline, and I think a group of white people under the same conditions would behave the same way. Heck, I've seen it.

Nonetheless, the way they are behaving in that video is unacceptable and disgraceful.

What about the old ones who act like this, like the ones I mentioned? I have always thought blacks had more physical discipline and beatings than whites. Like I said before, I live in a very poor area. More than half the kids here have divorced or separate parents, and their lives aren't so much greater than the urban blacks. Their parents don't even discipline them, at least not with as much physical effort as blacks discipline their children. Yet these kids are generally behaved. Yeah, there might be wiggers here and there, but they act decent and don't commit crimes. In the end, it is a matter of prevalence. You see far fewer white people acting like this than black people, but they do exist of course.

Bobcat Fraser
08-03-2012, 06:43 AM
Admit it, Dalton. You taped that at your family reunion.;)

Was it bad or wrong that I laughed when the boy hit the woman with a frying pan? Wonk!:laugh2:

Bobcat Fraser
08-03-2012, 06:58 AM
I was around large numbers of blacks most of my life. Never a dull moment. I never once had a major confrontation with them. Though there is certainly variation within all races. Not all blacks are good in sports, or bad in math and science. I have encountered intelligent people from all backgrounds. I enjoyed talking to black people.

The above quote matches my experience when I lived in or by certain sections of a couple cities, but I had one major confrontation. I won't post it here. For the most part, people were friendly, especially older people. The only real problems were caused by a group of thugs who attacked White students.

Contra Mundum
08-03-2012, 07:26 AM

You've seen whites get into a neighborhood brawls where parents and kids are fighting to that degree? I've never seen a white kid knock a woman in the head with a skillet. Not all blacks who behave like that are poor. Some are working class and even middle class. In neighborhoods where blacks make up the vast majority of the population, you generally see such behavior. Move a couple of them to a white neighborhood, and they will be better behaved.