PDA

View Full Version : Migration agency used anti-Muslim lawyer

Thorum
06-26-2009, 12:39 PM
"A lawyer contracted (http://www.thelocal.se/20242/20090624/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=90) by the Swedish Migration Board (Migrationsverket) to represent asylum seekers has a personal blog in which he espouses racist and anti-immigrant views, referring to Islam as a 'psychosocial disease'."

and "'Muslims are multiplying like rabbits and want to take over Europe,' he wrote in one post."

A shame this is news....I think his words are exactly correct!!

Sounds like he would fit in nicely here!! :p

Vulpix
06-26-2009, 01:57 PM
He also says:

“Tear down Rosengård, Hammarkullen and Tensta and send those living there to Norrland and Lappland [in Sweden’s far north]. There they can be integrated, learn Swedish, be de-Islamified, and be happy,” reads another post, referring to areas in Malmö and Stockholm with high concentrations of immigrants.No thanks.

Thorum
06-26-2009, 02:00 PM
He also says:

No thanks.

Any options? I agree with you, that sounds terrible.

Vulpix
06-26-2009, 02:01 PM

Repatriation to their ancestral homelands.

Brännvin
06-26-2009, 02:38 PM
He also says:

No thanks.
Well, think about how they will celebrate Ramadan in extreme Northern Sweden during summer. They couldn't eat until the sun sets. But the sun never set there during summer :D :D Good riddance! ;)

It will be our best chance for making Sweden the first muslim free country in the Europe. :P

Brännvin
06-26-2009, 03:08 PM
About repatriation to their ancestral homelands, Sweden is offering to Iraqis refugees 30,000 kronor for an adult, 15,000 children and 75,000 max for a family for they to go home. And they have the audacity to say that is not enough..

Bidrag får asylsökande att återvända (http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=22620&a=1471583&lid=puff_1471868&lpos=lasmer)

Thorum
06-26-2009, 03:14 PM
About repatriation to their ancestral homelands, Sweden is offering to Iraqis refugees 30,000 kronor for an adult, 15,000 children and 75,000 max for a family for they to go home. And they have the audacity to say that is not enough..

Bidrag får asylsökande att återvända (http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=22620&a=1471583&lid=puff_1471868&lpos=lasmer)

You know why it isn't enough. Because to live in Sweden is priceless!! One of the best countries to live in the whole world....Of course they won't want to leave...

Brännvin
06-28-2009, 06:57 PM
You know why it isn't enough. Because to live in Sweden is priceless!! One of the best countries to live in the whole world....Of course they won't want to leave...

Weel, they are desperately doing that because the cost to maintain a refugee anually is extremely high to national welfare system, at the moment when the Swedish state have high public deficit accumulated from the last two decades in addition to currently global economical crisis and not to mention the national elections that will happen in the coming year where immigration it will be the main theme.

But it sounds like a wonderful idea though I'm still skeptical of real intentions of government behind it, unfortunately! They promised in december from last year that in 2009, they would deported thousands of former asylum seekers.. I'm waiting..:mmmm:
Tusentals ska tvångsavvisas nästa år (http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/tusentals-ska-tvangsavvisas-nasta-ar-1.475254)

Angantyr
06-28-2009, 07:23 PM

How about setting up a new pro-Muslim Scandinavian nation at the bottom of the Baltic Sea! I would even support massive Muslim immigration there!

Jamt
06-28-2009, 07:45 PM
How about setting up a new pro-Muslim Scandinavian nation at the bottom of the Baltic Sea! I would even support massive Muslim immigration there!

:)In Skåne, why not. It is flat, has no forests and no winters. Like the desert there. Balder?

Jamt
06-28-2009, 07:52 PM
Or maby somwere in Qebeck in stead?

Angantyr
06-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Or maby somwere in Qebeck in stead?

I agree. The bottom of Ungava Bay would make a wonderful Islamic Republic. Maybe, they could even convert the seals to Mohammedanism.

Osweo
06-28-2009, 09:10 PM
they could even convert the seals to Mohammedanism.

You a 'clubber', Engentheow? ;):p