PDA

View Full Version : Femme de la rue - How Belgian women are treated by muslims

ficuscarica
08-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Really worth watching, welcome in 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xvf6KZ-Kr3g#!

Dalton Fury
08-05-2012, 12:40 PM
This is the typical behavior from non-white males from the Middle East and Africa towards white women. We can thank the Jews and their collaborators for importing these backward animals into white nations :icon_arghhh:

Leliana
08-05-2012, 02:32 PM
That's typical Muslim 'culture' behavior and I can tell of similar experiences when I'm in Vienna or quarters of Mannheim!

Mary
08-05-2012, 02:41 PM
She's trolling for the attention.

Mordid
08-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Leliana's nightmare thread.

Leliana
08-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Leliana's nightmare thread.
Because I don't want Islamic fashion rules in Europe? :picard1: That video should be a nightmare to all Europeans.

Mordid
08-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Because I don't want Islamic fashion rules in Europe? :picard1: That video should be a nightmare to all Europeans.
I agree.

Pretan
08-05-2012, 03:57 PM
She's trolling for the attention.

This thread isn't for self descriptions you know.

Il Principe
08-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Mary's multiple orgasm thread.

Mary
08-05-2012, 05:57 PM
This thread isn't for self descriptions you know.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1057316&postcount=361

Tchek
08-05-2012, 06:10 PM
She isn't even all that.

Kazimiera
08-05-2012, 07:21 PM
There are no immigrants where I live so I have not experienced this.

BUT...

I used to play a lot of online backgammon and I got hit on at least 10 times a day.

The conversation starts off with: "How old and where?" I then decided to go with it a number of times and see what happens. 9 out of 10 guys were Turkish between the ages of 25-35. The next question was "Married?" They didn't bother again if I said I was married. Some didn't come back for the next game and others quit immediately when they found out I'm married.

I also tried different ages and looks. I said 55 years old and they were still interested. Then it goes to asking height and weight and I said 93kg. And he was STILL interested. 55 year old fatso? :confused:

And all they want to talk about is sex, sex, sex.

The next question is "Webcam?" I have one somewhere but I didn't go along with this. I guess they would want me to undress then.

What is up with this??

Behemot
08-05-2012, 07:31 PM
This is like epidemic :mad:
Lucky not to have immigrants here ,when I see how they present themselfs online,it's just :picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1:
9 out of 10 friend requests on social networks are middle easterns with sex,sex,sex...:picard2::picard2::picard2:

Il Principe
08-06-2012, 01:53 PM
The conversation starts off with: "How old and where?" I then decided to go with it a number of times and see what happens. 9 out of 10 guys were Turkish between the ages of 25-35. And all they want to talk about is sex, sex, sex.
What a surprise.

They truly are an infantile race with an over-hormonal teenage view on sex.

Linet
08-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Easterners are used to see women as objects to posses so women that have rights and can walk with their head up high in their eyes are sluts to be used. :thumb down:

Leliana
08-06-2012, 02:09 PM

BUT...

I used to play a lot of online backgammon and I got hit on at least 10 times a day.

The conversation starts off with: "How old and where?" I then decided to go with it a number of times and see what happens. 9 out of 10 guys were Turkish between the ages of 25-35. The next question was "Married?" They didn't bother again if I said I was married. Some didn't come back for the next game and others quit immediately when they found out I'm married.

I also tried different ages and looks. I said 55 years old and they were still interested. Then it goes to asking height and weight and I said 93kg. And he was STILL interested. 55 year old fatso? :confused:

The next question is "Webcam?" I have one somewhere but I didn't go along with this. I guess they would want me to undress then.

What is up with this??
Inferior cultures and inferior, backward civilizations, full stop. :stop These people were always like that in all times and eras.

Osprey
08-06-2012, 02:12 PM

BUT...

What is up with this??

They are clear fuckers who have not touched a woman since they hit puberty.
You should be more careful while browsing these kind of fucked up sites.

Kazimiera
08-06-2012, 06:56 PM
They are clear fuckers who have not touched a woman since they hit puberty.
You should be more careful while browsing these kind of fucked up sites.

Playing backgammon is fucked up? :confused:

Besides, once I tell them I'd love to have them suck my dick they usually quit the game and leave the points to me.