PDA

View Full Version : Classify Croatian Soldier/Mercenary Ante Gotovina

Gospodine
08-05-2012, 01:33 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-briZuHJb5fQ/TaiCY-3vJ4I/AAAAAAAACkY/y6Kv_I5sf-k/s1600/ante_gotovina1-mag-211099_thumb.jpg
http://daily.tportal.hr/ResourceManager/GetImage.aspx?imgId=118574&fmtId=20
http://static.nacional.hr/img/d343465e2b230fc5160813c0478dff57_700x550.jpg
http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2011/05/26/104536-roatian-general-ante-gotovina-sits-in-the-court-room-of-the-u-n-war-cr.jpg
http://www.ultimatum.20m.com/anteg5.jpg
http://www.24sata.hr/image/ante-gotovina-naslikao-u-haagu-slobodana-praljka-504x335-20070311-20101019003802-607.jpg
http://www.politikaplus.com/img/s/648x380/upload/images/GOTOVINA%20ANTE.jpg
http://www.zadarskilist.hr/media/base/ante-gotovina-15.jpg
http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00228/ante-gotovina_228659S1.jpg
http://www.novosti.rs/upload/images/2011//13/2401n/dos-gotovina.jpg
http://daily.tportal.hr/ResourceManager/GetImage.aspx?imgId=203127&fmtId=20

Boiorix
08-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Mostly Dinarid, slight Baltid

Midori
08-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Norid

Zmey Gorynych
08-05-2012, 04:54 PM
pred Dinarid with West-baltid admixture

Ugo Tognazzi
08-06-2012, 11:20 AM
classic Balkanic Dinaric

Rastko
08-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Hero.

Dinarid/West Baltid

Not a soldier or mercenary ,he is a general.

kvarc
08-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Hero.

Dinarid/West Baltid

he was actually a petty criminal in Yugoslavia, so he had to run out of the country so he wouldn`t end up in jail for robing a store, then abroad singed himself in the French Foreign Legion , then came back after the break up was declared general, he off course didn`t have the education for that, but that was not important considering that all the military operations were made by American advisors, and then after the war became a multimilionere, that lived extremely luxurious life of a "pop star", and know he is in jail serving 20 + years for war crimes and crimes against humanity, and so the circle is completed and he ended up
where he should have been in the first place, and would have been if Yugoslavia hadn`t broke up - jail :D

dinarid - CM with baltid tendencies

Osprey
08-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Borreby + Dinaric

Dilberth
08-06-2012, 05:11 PM

Wy are u so mad little cigan?Were you in this colon maybe:

9K_P5cVbraA

retreating Serbian SRAO Krajina tanks literally ran over their own civilians:bowlol::bowlol:

PS:Americans were advisors:eek:
Wtf man they stopped us 13 km from Banja Luka.You should lift statue to Americans for not letting us throw you into the Black sea;)

On topic-Dinarid/CM,which might be West Baltid inspired

Minesweeper
08-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Calm down Dilberth. Posavina for Krajina, population exchange, etc.

We had our Storm, you had yours.

Dilberth
08-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Here are both Posavina nad Krajina:

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5527/rsk.png

Dosen't seem like a fair trade to me...
Rather a myth to justify defeat

kvarc
08-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Wy are u so mad little cigan?Were you in this colon maybe:

9K_P5cVbraA

retreating Serbian SRAO Krajina tanks literally ran over their own civilians:bowlol::bowlol:

PS:Americans were advisors:eek:
Wtf man they stopped us 13 km from Banja Luka.You should lift statue to Americans for not letting us throw you into the Black sea;)

On topic-Dinarid/CM,which might be West Baltid inspired

and why are you so mad and filled with hate, little catholic Serb?

Us? Americans planes bombarded Krajina positions in those operations and supplied Croats with weapons. Not a single Serbian soldier participated in those events so I really don`t see why are adresing this to me, if they did ....well we all now who`s good here at killing unarmed civilians and who has a proud and rich military history... it`s not my fault you don`t have any other battles to be proud off as Serbs do, exept those with civilians and underpowered opponents

kvarc
08-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Calm down Dilberth. Posavina for Krajina, population exchange, etc.

We had our Storm, you had yours.

It was a trade off for Republika Srpska, and Croats where expeled from Bosnia and got nothing in Hercegovina as part of than trade off. Army of Krajina was numerous times outnumbered by Croatias forces, had only 25 % of needed officers, no heavy weapons ( Sloba took them all ), little munition and average soldiers age of 56 years :eek: and they call it a briliant military operation I mean WTF

Minesweeper
08-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Here are both Posavina nad Krajina:

Dosen't seem like a fair trade to me...
Rather a myth to justify defeat

Really? Depopulated rural mountains for densely populated flat and fertile plain next to the major river. It is not a fair trade, if you are into expanding your Lebensraum, but it doesn't make sense looking at your demographics, does it?

Like I said, be happy for what you have, you are not a BiH Croat. Ask them what they got.

Dilberth
08-06-2012, 08:18 PM
and why are you so mad and filled with hate, little catholic Serb?

Us? Americans planes bombarded Krajina positions in those operations and supplied Croats with weapons.

Stop writing fairytales,America gave us a green light and that's it.There were no American or Vatican planes in Storm.Besides,Operation Storm was just continuum of previous Operations made by HV(Lightning for example),and there were no Americans involved in those actions AFAIK.

Not a single Serbian soldier participated in those events so I really don`t see why are adresing this to me, if they did ....

Around 500-700 Serbian soldiers left their lives there(even according to Serbian wikipedia),so thed did participated,and they lost,crushed so badly that they ran over their own civilians with tanks.How thick in the head are you?

well we all now who`s good here at killing unarmed civilians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

and who has a proud and rich military history.

Certainly not ones who lost every war their started,and that's 4 wars in 10 years.
Listen,you didn't had to troll a a taxonomy thread,this way you're just showing your personal level of culture.It is the best to stop this offtopic and continue with classifications,don't you think so?

Dilberth
08-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Really? Depopulated rural mountains for densely populated flat and fertile plain next to the major river. It is not a fair trade, if you are into expanding your Lebensraum, but it doesn't make sense looking at your demographics, does it?

Like I said, be happy for what you have, you are not a BiH Croat. Ask them what they got.

Myth,Krajina was a fertile land.Only non-fertile part was Knin.Just compare the size of Krajina to those of Posavina,which was not exclusivelly Croatian teritorry,but also Serb and Bosniak(so it wasn't on the table "for trade").
Anyway,this isn't topic to discuss this.

kvarc
08-06-2012, 08:21 PM

actually they lost posavina 3 years ago before "storm", and there asses were kicked pretty hard by Republika Srpska, for every dead Serbian soldier there were 4 dead Croatian soldiers, military analist say this is probably the greatest victory in the whole war on all sides, in terms of organisation and proportional strength of an opponent

Minesweeper
08-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Myth,Krajina was a fertile land.Only non-fertile part was Knin.Just compare the size of Krajina to those of Posavina,which was not exclusivelly Croatian teritorry,but also Serb and Bosniak.

The part next to Danube and Western Slavonia was. :rolleyes:

135000 Croats lived there, together with 70000 Muslims who mostly supported your forces.

I'd like to remind you that you suffered causalities of 7000 killed and wounded soldiers there. Both HV and HVO.

Dilberth
08-06-2012, 08:41 PM
The part next to Danube and Western Slavonia was. :rolleyes:

135000 Croats lived there, together with 70000 Muslims who mostly supported your forces.

Like I said,everything except Knin was fertile,that is Ravni Kotari,big parts of Lika,Banija,Kordun and entire Slavonian part.Krajina was 450000 square kilometers,and Posavina 17 000.

Minesweeper
08-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Like I said,everything except Knin was fertile,that is Ravni Kotari,big parts of Lika,Banija,Kordun and entire Slavonian part.Krajina was 450000 square kilometers,and Posavina 17 000.

You can't compare Panonian plain and depopulated (sub)Dinaric mountains, highlands and hills.

And I'd like to remind you that Posavina was only a smaller part of Herceg-Bosnia which does not exist anymore.

Europa
08-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Dinarid/Pontid CM

Lena
08-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Hero.

Dinarid/West Baltid

What ever he was (opinions differ obviously) he is now former of it + sentenced to 24 years of imprisonment.

blabla
08-06-2012, 10:22 PM
He has that rat/mouse look.

About Krajina I have some origin from there near Sibenik(althogh I am not sure that is Krajina) and visted that place while ago and to be honest it looked like ulitimate shithole. No wonder so many Serbs couldnt wait to come to Vojvodina or Belgrade. Croats from there fled also mostly to west Europe and Zagreb, those who left mostly live in deep poverty.

Lena
08-06-2012, 10:29 PM
About Krajina I have some origin from there near Sibenik(althogh I am not sure that is Krajina)

It isn't.

Insuperable
08-06-2012, 10:34 PM
He has that rat/mouse look.

About Krajina I have some origin from there near Sibenik(althogh I am not sure that is Krajina) and visted that place while ago and to be honest it looked like ulitimate shithole. No wonder so many Serbs couldnt wait to come to Vojvodina or Belgrade. Croats from there fled also mostly to west Europe and Zagreb, those who left mostly live in deep poverty.

If that is shithole than what is Serbia?
I still remember this guy on TV talking how Serbs are "rednecks" because they do not have many towns and how they mostly live in villages and minor settlements
He said that Belgrade is the only source of their civilization to which many yugoslav nations contributed

Lena
08-06-2012, 10:41 PM
I still remember this guy on TV talking how Serbs are "rednecks" because they do not have many towns and how they mostly live in villages and minor settlements
He said that Belgrade is the only source of their civilization to which many yugoslav nations contributed

Instead of watching TV and listening to 'the guy' you should come and visit, no one will bite your head off for being Croat :) .I agree, Belgrade is great and it's Belgradians who makes it special, not some a mixture of architectural features...IMHO, Vojvodina is great too :cool: but even the rest of Serbia is doing okay'ish, not bad at all.

blabla
08-06-2012, 10:56 PM

Guy on TV?:picard1:

Well Dalmatia have charms with stone houses and medditeranian feeling, but villages I had visited and passed trough in northern Dalmatia,Lika, Kordun looked like the war is still on. Villages in central, western Serbia are in much better shape, not to mention Vojvodina.
About "rednecks", it cant go more redneck then Dalmatia or Lika. Maybe just Montenegro and Albania are more "redneck" in whole Europe.

Sorab
08-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Instead of watching TV and listening to 'the guy' you should come and visit, no one will bite your head off for being Croat :) .I agree, Belgrade is great and it's Belgradians who makes it special, not some a mixture of architectural features...IMHO, Vojvodina is great too :cool: but even the rest of Serbia is doing okay'ish, not bad at all.
Prilicno objektivna ocena sa dozom lokal patriotizma ;) .Opet ne razumem ovo "even the rest of Serbia"...Politicka korektnost verovatno .

Insuperable
08-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Guy on TV?:picard1:

Well Dalmatia have charms with stone houses and medditeranian feeling, but villages I had visited and passed trough in northern Dalmatia,Lika, Kordun looked like the war is still on. Villages in central, western Serbia are in much better shape, not to mention Vojvodina.
About "rednecks", it cant go more redneck then Dalmatia or Lika. Maybe just Montenegro and Albania are more "redneck" in whole Europe.

It is your Serbian war handy work I presume
But please have you seen how many retard videos on kobajagrande.com are there which shows how redneck you are?
Have you seen the news reporters bloopers of yours and what they were saying and how ugly is that for a European country?
and setra and setra

Lena
08-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Prilicno objektivna ocena sa dozom lokal patriotizma ;) .Opet ne razumem ovo "even the rest of Serbia"...Politicka korektnost verovatno .

Ma kakva politička korektnost :D ne gajim ja to u sebi već više-što na um to na drum a ko me ne prihvata u najgorem izdanju, ne zaslužuje me u najboljem :wink

Nekako je meni lično bliži Sever...tamo volim, odatle su svi moji :)

Sorab
08-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Banat ili Backa ?Ja sam licno razvucen na liniji sever Srbije (majka ) jugozapad otac .

Lena
08-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Banat ili Backa ?Ja sam licno razvucen na liniji sever Srbije (majka ) jugozapad otac .

Severni Banat :) i to tamo gde kažeš da si u Srbiji a skoro pa u romingu :p

blabla
08-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Solin I think we dont consider same things to be "redneck" . In my opinion redneck applays to backward, wild people. In general Dinaric Alps~rednecks. Bright sport were Dalmatian coastal cities under Italian influence trough centuries (like Solin) but they were overrun by Hercegovians and people from inner Dalmatia and now they are just towns with italian arhitecture and uncivilized balkanian "citizens".

Insuperable
08-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Solin I think we dont consider same things to be "redneck" . In my opinion redneck applays to backward, wild people. In general Dinaric Alps~rednecks. Bright sport were Dalmatian coastal cities under Italian influence trough centuries (like Solin) but they were overrun by Hercegovians and people from inner Dalmatia and now they are just towns with italian arhitecture and uncivilized balkanian "citizens".

I do not care.
Everything you say is true. You are a god, a master individual.
This fighting is tiresome
Over and out.

Lena
08-06-2012, 11:59 PM

LOL! Here I'll say something unpopular... :D
There are few Croats that post on TA and IMO are fine and kind human beings. Solin is one of them :).
On this (off) topic we simply can't agree and better to leave it at that.

Dilberth
08-07-2012, 12:06 AM
This thread has gone offtopic when a troll and provocator rat begun to troll it.It should be about taxonomy.
It would be best if moderators could delete everything beginning from the post number 7.

Minesweeper
08-07-2012, 06:41 AM

Serbia is ours, unlike your silly country where almost everything was built by foreign rulers.

Civilized Croatia and their historical heritage, tell me about it. :picard2:

Rastko
08-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Vi ste debili

Lena
08-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Sve je dobro dok ne postanemo debeli debili...to bi već bilo tragično :wink

Sultan Suleiman
08-07-2012, 11:45 AM
LOL! Here I'll say something unpopular... :D
There are few Croats that post on TA and IMO are fine and kind human beings. Solin is one of them :).
On this (off) topic we simply can't agree and better to leave it at that.

Wait... Solin is a human being?

Wow, you really do learn something each day :D

Sultan Suleiman
08-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Sve je dobro dok ne postanemo debeli debili...to bi već bilo tragično :wink

Samo za ljude koji su u modnom biznisu :thumb001:

Rastko
08-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Ali mercenary pa ne znam bili se smijo ili plako

Lena
08-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Wait... Solin is a human being?

Wow, you really do learn something each day :D

Samo za ljude koji su u modnom biznisu :thumb001:

Hehehe! Ne peckaj ti... :D

Solin je izuzetno fin dečko i nije čobanin kao pojedini :)

Rastko
08-07-2012, 12:21 PM

Nosim raskopčanu polo majicu da se vidi lanac jer sam duša seljačka.

kvarc
08-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Stop writing fairytales,America gave us a green light and that's it.There were no American or Vatican planes in Storm.Besides,Operation Storm was just continuum of previous Operations made by HV(Lightning for example),and there were no Americans involved in those actions AFAIK.

Around 500-700 Serbian soldiers left their lives there(even according to Serbian wikipedia),so thed did participated,and they lost,crushed so badly that they ran over their own civilians with tanks.How thick in the head are you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

Certainly not ones who lost every war their started,and that's 4 wars in 10 years.
Listen,you didn't had to troll a a taxonomy thread,this way you're just showing your personal level of culture.It is the best to stop this offtopic and continue with classifications,don't you think so?

on the 4. august USA planes bombarded Krajina`s radar post, it`s a well know fact, you can check it out. "Operation Storm" was made by Americans MPRI - Military Professional Resources Incorporated, which provided all kinds of support, included training of Croatian soldiers

In Knin for instance Serb didn`t fire a single bullet, but why was the town heavy bombarded then? Easy, to expel or Serbs in a act of war crime and ethnic cleansing. You should also know that a lot of Krajina`s troop were shoot as prisoners, but you didn`t carefully read what a wrote. I said not a single " Serbian soldier" participeted , and that is absolutely true, forces of Republic of Serbia, never crossed the border, unfortunatly consedering how much Vojska Jugoslavije ( aka Serbian Army ) was supperior to Croatia`s in term of numbers and weaponry.

There are lot`s of Croats who participeted in Srebrenica shootings, you should know that..... and what about 600 000 butchered Serbs according Simon Vizental center, during the WWII?

Who started it and lost? hm? ....Well Mesic, for instance, said that Croatia exported the war to Bosnia, and now Serbs have overe there a semi - indepented state, and you have? .....nothing!

The one who called Gotovina a " hero" went offtopic, and please don`t talk about culture, who started to insult who over here with rascist comments, you or me?

Rastko
08-07-2012, 12:31 PM
kvarc sereš.

Tipično: ''ceo svet protiv srba,belosvetsko-germansko-vatikanska urota protiv nebeskog naroda''

:cry2

Minesweeper
08-07-2012, 12:41 PM

sOMdFrOAD6g

To mora da je uticaj spiritualnog vođe.

Lena
08-07-2012, 12:50 PM

Aham... raskopčana polo majica može u kombinaciji sa nekim dobrim, sportskim satom, preplanuo ten... :D :cool:

Gospodine
08-07-2012, 06:41 PM
I called him a "mercenary" because he was a member of the French Foreign Legion, i.e. a non-French national who fought offensively (Ante was deployed to Africa several times) for another country, for personal gain (financial or otherwise).

So yes, he was a mercenary. And a professional volunteer soldier during the war in Croatia.

There was no need to start a debate about this man's "character" or legacy.

He was a soldier (rank is really irrelevant) and a mercenary. That's really all that needed to be said.

Sultan Suleiman
08-07-2012, 06:45 PM
I called him a "mercenary" because he was a member of the French Foreign Legion, i.e. a non-French national who fought offensively (Ante was deployed to Africa several times) for another country, for personal gain (financial or otherwise).

So yes, he was a mercenary. And a professional volunteer soldier during the war in Croatia.

There was no need to start a debate about this man's "character" or legacy.

He was a soldier (rank is really irrelevant) and a mercenary. That's really all that needed to be said.

Aussie to the core...

Sultan Suleiman
08-07-2012, 06:46 PM

Lik se ne ponaša po nikakvim ljudskim normama meni bar poznatim...

Gospodine
08-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Aussie to the core...

Except where it counts ;)

Sultan Suleiman
08-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Except where it counts ;)

Just teasing brah... No need to let your dingoos of the chains. :thumb001:

Insuperable
08-07-2012, 07:28 PM

jesi vidila tko odgovara na tvoj post? vrhcoban (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=814269&postcount=84)

Sisak
01-13-2013, 04:52 PM
norid

Skerdilaid
01-13-2013, 09:55 PM
Dinaric+CM with a minor Baltid.
He strikes me more as Bulgarian than a croat.

safinator
07-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Dinarid with slight Alpinoid influences