PDA

View Full Version : Reasons why we don't want them...

Skandi
11-29-2008, 07:57 AM
A thread dedicated to all those incidents that give us a reason to defend our lands..

Woman gives birth after assault

A heavily pregnant woman went into labour and gave birth after she was attacked by muggers in a London street.

Two men on bicycles rode up to the woman and forced her to the ground as she walked through Camden.

They stole her jewellery and fled but their 30-year-old victim, although unhurt, went into labour.

She was taken to hospital and gave birth and where mother and child are said by police to be doing well following the attack on Thursday.

The suspects are described as black men aged between 17 and 20 who fled in the direction of Swiss Cottage, leaving one of the bicycles behind.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7756019.stm

Beorn
11-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Oh, but it's their upbringing and their economical standing combined with their inclusion in a white racist society which has driven these poor men to.....blah blah blah, yaddy yaddy ya....you know the rest.

Oresai
11-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Oh, the obvious reasons aside, I have a few personal reasons I don`t want them, one of them I mentioned in another thread, where myself and my daughter were followed around Kirkwall on Orkney mainland by a group of young muslim men, tourists, harangued and hassled and subjected to a whole pile of lewd and disgusting suggestions about what they`d do to blonde women, and what would happen to us `back home`. :mad:
Yet when the policemen we fetched accosted them, it was suddenly, "No speak English"....
And many years ago now when a young muslim wife made friends with me, our bairns being in the same nursery. She was shy and quiet and we got along ok at the nursery. When her husband found out I was heathen (in fact, merely for speaking to her!) he told me to "leave my wife alone or I will have you killed".
Nope, I am not kidding. He had a while pile of brothers, cousins, etc, quite happy to do the job. He called me "filthy heathen scum" and other choice phrases, including a whore.
He beat his wife and children, he had his entire extended family living in two council houses paid for with benefits yet worked all hours selling second hand cars and still managed to dodge the benefits inspectors....I don`t know how they do it!
But I`ve never forgotten that threat, nor the look on his face...to him, I was clearly a lower form of life. I have seen that same look on the face of more than one muslim man since. We shouldn`t kid ourselves..I am sick of the mainstream folks who bleat constantly about how we mustn`t tar them all with the same brush, that there are many many muslims living in Britain who are happily integrating and not threatening at all, and who decry the terrorists.
It`s all, pardon my French, bullshit.....
When the terrorists bomb anywhere, ask a muslim to decry the bombers. Ask them to say what they did was wrong. They won`t. In their eyes, those suicide bombers are heroes living it up with Allah and seventy odd virgins or wherever they go. :mad:
And if folks think for one moment that when the day comes, and I do believe it will, that from the Middle East comes a cry to all muslims living in European countries to rise up and fight the infidel in each of those countries, that the so called integrated muslims will stand by our side as we fight, well I`ll call them delusional.
I don`t need reasons not to want them. It`s plain to see they mean no good here. That is based on their words and deeds. It is also based on the increasing rights of a so called minority group in my native land, where the rights of natives to protest under freedom of speech diminish.
If I had my way, I would wipe the creed of islam off the face of the earth, and purge Britain of all muslims, and blacks who insist on being anti white to the extent we can no longer dole out justice to them without them winning by crying `racist`.

sorry...on my anti-islam soapbox there...:embarrassed

Fortis in Arduis
11-30-2008, 07:16 AM
This happened just up the road from me in Hampstead.

Yes, racial foreigners are more likely to target racial foreigners, irrespective of socio-economic status.

This is the reality. Something like 60% of rapes are committed by men who have been in the country less than five years.

Arundel
12-04-2008, 06:03 PM
How do you come to have the muslims in your area, I believe you live on Orkney Islands?
That is a pretty secluded area. Thank goodness we don't have a muslim problem, just our age old racial problem. This week in the St. Louis (USA) paper, one of the Aldermen advised that everyone should carry a concealed weapon, for their own protection. I firmly believe in that. Whenever we have to return to the St. Louis area, to see doctors, my husband always takes his gun along. If I was still working there I would c

Oresai
12-10-2008, 02:49 PM
We don`t really have them here, but a while back Orkney topped a UK poll of the most desirable places to live in terms of quality of life. It meant (as predicted) we got an influx of folks from `down south` checking the place out or actually buying homes here. Some of those checking us out were muslim families, one group in particular who toured our small island in cars full of what we presumed were family members, looking to outright buy any home they could get here. Nobody sold to them, not even those with `for sale` signs outside. :)

Lady L
02-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Reasons I don't want them here;

Well, if I'm considering illegal Mexicans ...its illegal.
On top of that, they are taking away many blue collar jobs, and on top of that the white man is giving them the jobs, for another penny in their pocket, and hurting their own race. ( dumb asses :rolleyes: )
They don't know English

Don't want the Indians here cause they just get on my nerves.
Why can't a white man own gas stations and pump your gas for you like they use to..? And, I use to like staying in a motel/hotel ...it can be exciting...:D but now...:rolleyes: I forget if I'm in a motel/hotel or a gas station...:D ( that was a good joke, right..? ) :tongue

Hmmm, Arabs- I don't know ya'll...I really can't tell sometimes the difference in what I am actually seeing. There would probably be more Indians ( wait...they are from India so is referring to them as Indians right..? :p ) Serious question, anyways, probably more Indians around here than Arab fuckers or whatever all them other brown people are....:confused:

woody
02-04-2009, 03:20 PM
I agree with you on all parts. But, I've also noticed that some of these jobs that the Hispanics are taking are jobs that are "below" common whites. Our people have gotten greedy, and want the higher jobs. Everyone tries to go to college to better their lives. When a higher class jobs are lost, employers at lower jobs (such as landscaping, restaurants, ect) see these former "executive-types" as seeking temporary employment. Sometimes, they don't want to invest in training for someone that will only be around til something better comes along. Landscapers hire Hispanics because they know they can pay them less and have less trouble out of them. Also, they aren't out looking for higher paying white collar jobs. Another reason is that if there is any problem with the Hispanic employee, he can be fired, without getting sued, and hire another one fresh into the country.

What I've started doing (a few years ago) is avoid doing business with as many businesses that hire illegals. I had a guy come try to get my grass to grow in this wonderful Carolina Clay. I mentioned to him before about how there have been problems with the newer houses in my neighborhood because of the lack of quality of craftsmanship, due to the unskilled labor of immigrants. I'm not sure if he had any working for him, but he and his son were out at my house aerating, seeding and caring for my yard. I didn't outright tell him not to bring illegals over, but he understood.

One thing that really pissed me off, and my ex-father-in-law (who happens to be from Germany), was one time we went to a local German restaurant that we used to go to often. We actually had a Hispanic waitress that barely understood English, let alone German. When my ex-wife was ordering her dessert, she said it in both English and German, and then we had to get the manager over so we could order. They've since let her go, but we were upset that an ethnic restaurant, like a German restaurant, would even dare hire a Hispanic!

Immigrate legally, learn English, learn the culture, assimilate into the community. My ancestors did it. Why can't they? Shouldn't it be our duty to protect our country, community, and way of life from those that come in and cause too much disruption? Have we gotten to be so PC that we allow acts of terrorism (ie 9/11, MS-13, and other incidents)? If we had a closer watch on those that came in from other countries and had higher restrictions, 9/11 would not have happened...unless, they conspiracy theorists are right. But, I won't go into that...

Reasons I don't want them here;

Well, if I'm considering illegal Mexicans ...its illegal.
On top of that, they are taking away many blue collar jobs, and on top of that the white man is giving them the jobs, for another penny in their pocket, and hurting their own race. ( dumb asses :rolleyes: )
They don't know English

Don't want the Indians here cause they just get on my nerves.
Why can't a white man own gas stations and pump your gas for you like they use to..? And, I use to like staying in a motel/hotel ...it can be exciting...:D but now...:rolleyes: I forget if I'm in a motel/hotel or a gas station...:D ( that was a good joke, right..? ) :tongue

Hmmm, Arabs- I don't know ya'll...I really can't tell sometimes the difference in what I am actually seeing. There would probably be more Indians ( wait...they are from India so is referring to them as Indians right..? :p ) Serious question, anyways, probably more Indians around here than Arab fuckers or whatever all them other brown people are....:confused:

Lady L
02-04-2009, 04:03 PM
I agree with you on all parts. But, I've also noticed that some of these jobs that the Hispanics are taking are jobs that are "below" common whites.

Don't forget about construction work....construction work isn't anything below common whites to do...it can be a respectable job. And, the Mexicans definitely work construction...;) and I figure taking these clue collar jobs away ( especially construction work ) is very harmful toward our " good ol' white boy just trying to provide for his family, who may not of went to college but still isn't a social drain.." which then, ( when giving Mexicans all the jobs ) the " good ol white boy just trying to provide for his family does become a social drain...but not by choice.

What I've started doing (a few years ago) is avoid doing business with as many businesses that hire illegals.

And there, lies the answer. If everyone did that...the Mexicans would have no work force. :thumb001:

Immigrate legally, learn English, learn the culture, assimilate into the community. My ancestors did it. Why can't they?

They can't, because they don't have to. Just like if crack was illegal still but no one ever did anything about it....wouldn't that mean crack heads would be running around everywhere, smoking crack in front of us. Sure would! Now, it doesn't take a freakin' genius to figure that out...so why can't the Government..? :rolleyes:

Shouldn't it be our duty to protect our country, community, and way of life from those that come in and cause too much disruption?

It most certainly should. :)

P.S. I am not arguing w/ you btw, :) Just agreeing and adding my views just so we have that clear woody :)

woody
02-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Oh, I didn't think you were arguing. I saw that you were agreeing with my points. I did forget construction, just because I could list jobs all day long. I was speaking about a majority of good ole boys that want more for their family...like a big screen tv, a cell phone for everyone including kids, video games, nicer cars that can't drive in the woods unless they cost $40,000+, the best of everything (which is usually made in China, India, Taiwan, or some other 3rd world country). I don't watch TV. If I want the news, I go to the internet, or just listen to the radio while driving. I have 2 TVs that I just gave to my girlfriend's sons...1 is for the older's X-box (the first one, he doesn't have the newer one). I haven't watched those TVs in 2 years. My girlfriend isn't as "right-wing" as I am. She's actually pretty liberal, as long as it doesn't directly affect her day-to-day life. She made an oath at Sumbel last summer to not eat at any Mexican-owned restaurant in protest of illegal immigration. Guess what her favorite food is. Yep, Mexican. She can cook it, but she won't go to a Mex restaurant.

Simple boycotts, such as just going elsewhere to shop and do business, make a big difference. A single person doesn't make a difference, but imagine 100 people in just one town or city that refuse to go to a particular business, or list of businesses, in silent protest of illegals working there. That could cost a business hundreds, or thousands of dollars a month.

One restaurant in Charlotte, NC is owned by a Mexican. He's a legal immigrant. On May 1, when all the illegals decide to protest for "amnesty", he has told his employees that if they take the day off, they don't come back. He came here, and does hire a few illegals (probably), which is fine in that business. But, he is here to work and make money. If an employee isn't here to work, they can keep going. I think he was sick of having to hear "illegals should go back to Mexico" and "Mexicans piss me off by coming here illegally". We do lump them all into one group, even if it isn't warranted, which makes it hard for men like him to succeed. But, Carley still can't go to that restaurant, due to her oath! :thumb001:

Gooding
02-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Hispanics?I don't want them here because most of the time they act like they don't want to be here.Most of the time, they refuse to speak or learn English, they come here in droves, encouraged both by our government and their own and they take jobs that should go to Americans.Most of the time, if you see something incredibly stupid, a Mexican is responsible for it.I resent being glared at and treated like a foreigner by a passel of foreigners!The interracial thing grates on my nerves as well.Most of the time, it's a white woman with a Mexican guy.Another stupid spectacle.As far as illegals go, they should be rounded up and deported.Our Border Patrol should be permitted to shoot fleeing illegals in the leg, capture them and send them back.Hell, we should just make it impossible for folks south of the Rio Grande to come here.This country isn't theirs, nor should we give it to them.Maybe we should just invade and occupy Mexico.

sturmwalkure
03-21-2009, 01:21 AM
What really grates me is how Liberals try to justify the infestation of our lands, my main concern being Europe, with 'payback'. As if we owe them anything. They cite slavery and colonialism as to why our nations are being flooded. They fail to acknowledge most of the slave-trader were Jewish and that a lot of slaves were sold by Africans themselves. But before I stray too far off topic. They do not deserve to occupy an inch of our land. They should be removed by all means. I don't care if they are citizens or not. OUT! OUT! OUT! I'd do anything to see a White Europe in my liftetime :( :mad: Europe being homogenous again sounds more likely than America's case.

Birka
03-21-2009, 01:38 AM
A good friend moved back to Pa. because he lost his business to illegals. He had a landscaping business in N. Carolina, small, with just 1 or 2 employees. Eventually, almost all of his steady jobs were taken away by illegal Mexicans who came and underbid all his jobs by at least half price. There was no way possible he could compete when these illegals were doing the work for half, he had close his business. I am mad at all the people who would switch people with whom they do business with for years just because some non-English speaking illegals come and offer a reduced price.

If all Americans would stop doing business with these illegals, they would run out of work and eventually go back to Mexico.

Brynhild
03-21-2009, 08:00 AM
A good friend moved back to Pa. because he lost his business to illegals. He had a landscaping business in N. Carolina, small, with just 1 or 2 employees. Eventually, almost all of his steady jobs were taken away by illegal Mexicans who came and underbid all his jobs by at least half price. There was no way possible he could compete when these illegals were doing the work for half, he had close his business. I am mad at all the people who would switch people with whom they do business with for years just because some non-English speaking illegals come and offer a reduced price.

If all Americans would stop doing business with these illegals, they would run out of work and eventually go back to Mexico.

Similar problems arise with the Lebs/Towelheads. Most of us are smart enough not to deal with them because they do such shoddy jobs anyway. I, too, have been threatened to be bashed by a bunch of "Homies", probably because I was white. I was scared shitless because I was alone and they were in a pack, but I still said to them:

"Well, come on then. What's stopping you?"

There were other people around, so I suppose that was why they didn't. Looking back, my actions were foolish, but I despise them!

I hate having them here because - apart from treating women like dirt - they somehow manage to get into government departments. When they retire, they can go back home and take their money with them! :mad: They shouldn't even be allowed to come in!!!!

Treffie
03-21-2009, 02:29 PM
I have a real problem with Muslims, especially the ones who have no intention of integrating into our society. I don't want them here in the first place but the massive surge in the Muslim population in the UK is really worrying, they're obviously discontent already, but this will only breed fundamentalists at an exponential rate in the future.

Birka
03-21-2009, 02:36 PM
I have a real problem with Muslims, especially the ones who have no intention of integrating into our society. I don't want them here in the first place but the massive surge in the Muslim population in the UK is really worrying, they're obviously discontent already, but this will only breed fundamentalists at an exponential rate in the future.

As an American and not understanding the full cultural picture in Europe right now, why are so many of these Muslims coming to Europe anyway? Aren't some of these desert Bedouins, people used to hot, dry climates? Why would they go to Northern Europe, esp. England which is certainly not a hot, dry climate. They have to be physically uncomfortable, I know I would be if I was forced to live in the Middle East.
Are they moving there for the welfare benefits or is it a religious movement to spread Islam insidiously? There are so many Muslims there now, when did this big migration start? And who let it?

Treffie
03-21-2009, 02:46 PM
As an American and not understanding the full cultural picture in Europe right now, why are so many of these Muslims coming to Europe anyway? Aren't some of these desert Bedouins, people used to hot, dry climates?

Most Muslims in the UK come from Pakistan, Bangladesh and India. They've created no-go areas in some parts of the UK, mainly in some London Boroughs, Leicester, Bradford and Birmingham. Luckily, where I live there are very few Muslim immigrants and I hope that it remains that way. ;)

Skandi
05-29-2009, 10:56 PM
A woman has been given a seven-year jail term for falsely imprisoning her three daughters-in-law who she treated as "slaves and dogs". Skip related content

Naseebah Bibi, 63, would not let the women leave the family home in Blackburn, Lancashire, without her permission, Preston Crown Court heard.

One of her victims told detectives she was forced to work on an industrial sewing machine day and night for 13 years.

Bibi, of Pringle Street, was convicted by a jury at Preston Crown Court last month of falsely imprisoning Nagina Akhtar between 1993 and 2006, Tazeem Akhtar from 2001 to 2003 and Nisbah Akhtar between 2005 and 2007.

This is the type of person we are importing, both that those abuse and those that put up with it.

more (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090529/tuk-woman-jailed-over-captive-relatives-6323e80.html)

Phlegethon
05-29-2009, 11:09 PM
It is still pretty idiotic (and usually a not-so-clever disguise for blatant Zionism) to make all this an anti-Islamic crusade. The problem is not Islam but immigration - and that includes immgration from European countries as well. This will be the main reason why the further "integration" within the European Union will fail. The system is using Europeans against Europeans to force down wages even more, just like they did in Germany in the late 50s till early 70s, where unskilled Portuguese, Spaniards, Greeks and Italians were brought here to defang German trade unions and lower wages again.

Brännvin
05-30-2009, 04:18 AM
I have a real problem with Muslims, especially the ones who have no intention of integrating into our society.

Why would you want to assimilate them in the your society?

I don't want them here in the first place but the massive surge in the Muslim population in the UK is really worrying, they're obviously discontent already, but this will only breed fundamentalists at an exponential rate in the future.

Segregation is the best thing to be done on whole already complicated situation. It will be far easier to remove them, since in one way or another the conflict will happen as is happening now under the name of urban violence.

That Islam is a foreign religion with problematic aspects may be, and it may be pointed out. But immigration to Europe from the Middle East, Africa is problematic because of ethnic-cultural reasons, as will too much in the shadows, if you start bitching about that the Islam is "inequitable" and "oppressive", which is the only reason one can criticize it on that is generally accepted.

Phlegethon
05-30-2009, 06:57 AM

Exactly. Once they are assimilated it will be impossible to ever send them back. Because they are so perfectly assimilated.

Loki
05-30-2009, 10:27 AM

A good point, and I am sure most of us here would think along these lines. Segregation is a means of protecting our own cultures -- and if voluntarily by the invading ethnicity, even better. Yet stating so publicly is perhaps the best evidence ever of being racist -- and that is why nationalistic political parties like the BNP cannot openly state this (even though I am sure they are like-minded in this regard). It would give ammunition to their detractors, and they would have less electoral success.

Attacking their different lifestyle is perhaps a means to an end. They are not all of a sudden going to lose their culture and start integrating because we ask that of them -- they're not like us in that regard.

Phlegethon
05-30-2009, 10:56 AM
and that is why nationalistic political parties like the BNP cannot openly state this (even though I am sure they are like-minded in this regard).

Do you really think so? After all it is the British National Party - an oxymoron, unless you take the meaning as British Citizen Party, which it really is. Everyone can become British these days; well, maybe everyone but Mohammed al-Fayad.

Loki
05-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Do you really think so? After all it is the British National Party - an oxymoron, unless you take the meaning as British Citizen Party, which it really is. Everyone can become British these days; well, maybe everyone but Mohammed al-Fayad.

Yes I think so. The BNP has always been about the native, ethnic British people, not merely anyone who has managed to get his hands on a British passport. The same is of course true for other countries. Carrying a German passport doesn't make you a German, or does it?

Phlegethon
05-30-2009, 12:15 PM
But you happen to know the difference between the terms british and German, do you?

I have found the BNP to be made up of a good percentage of folks who have zero blood relation to the British isles, but all happen to have a British passport. That is why I consider the BNP as a statist outfit, first and foremost.

Loki
05-30-2009, 12:20 PM
But you happen to know the difference between the terms british and German, do you?

I think so, but maybe I'm missing something? Please enlighten me. ;)

I have found the BNP to be made up of a good percentage of folks who have zero blood relation to the British isles, but all happen to have a British passport. That is why I consider the BNP as a statist outfit, first and foremost.

You are probably biased, and hence your unwillingness to see the big picture. I assume it stems from being sympathetic to your Catholic friends the Irish, who hate the BNP. :) The Irish nationalists are so insular that they are unable to see the merits of supporting nationalist movements in neighbouring countries.

sturmwalkure
05-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Exactly. Once they are assimilated it will be impossible to ever send them back. Because they are so perfectly assimilated.

Exactly. So what solution would you have for this? Filip Dewinter has a good plan for this. He said he wasn't exactly putting it away for good.

Under his so-called 70-point plan, Dewinter would deny non-European immigrants the right to vote, put their children in separate schools, force their employers to pay higher taxes and deport as many as possible, even second- and third-generation citizens. "We must stop the Islamic invasion," he says. "It's very difficult to accept somebody over here who believes in Islam. I think it's, in fact, impossible to assimilate in our country if you are of Islamic belief."

Some self-hating European told me it was irrealizable to achieve this. But, I think it's only due to current policies. This can be achieved. Most people think the Muslim occupiers are here for good but they really aren't. We just need a permanent, err final solution to a present problem.

Segregation is the best thing to be done on whole already complicated situation. It will be far easier to remove them, since in one way or another the conflict will happen as is happening now under the name of urban violence.

That Islam is a foreign religion with problematic aspects may be, and it may be pointed out. But immigration to Europe from the Middle East, Africa is problematic because of ethnic-cultural reasons, as will too much in the shadows, if you start bitching about that the Islam is "inequitable" and "oppressive", which is the only reason one can criticize it on that is generally accepted.

Exactly. It is most beneficial that they are removed from European society but it is not going to happen overnight. But where there's a will there's a way there's a way and hopefully we will see the triumph of that will.

Phlegethon
05-30-2009, 12:40 PM
Dewinter is an idiot, though, because he cannot (or does not want to) see through all this anti-Islam nonsense. Of course his rhetorics help him get some donations from the Jewish diamond traders in Antwerp, but what he forgets to mention is that they are as alien to Vlaanderen as Moroccans. And what is all Maghrebinians instantly converted to a Christian denomination. Would that change anything? According to the VB it should. In my opinion even Maronite or Syrian orthodox Christians from the Middle East or Northern Africa do not belong here.

Loki
05-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Dewinter is an idiot, though, because he cannot (or does not want to) see through all this anti-Islam nonsense. Of course his rhetorics help him get some donations from the Jewish diamond traders in Antwerp, but what he forgets to mention is that they are as alien to Vlaanderen as Moroccans. And what is all Maghrebinians instantly converted to a Christian denomination. Would that change anything? According to the VB it should. In my opinion even Maronite or Syrian orthodox Christians from the Middle East or Northern Africa do not belong here.

The more extreme and purist you make a political party, the less likely it is to receive support these days. We're not living in the '30s any longer. DeWinter is seeing the bigger picture, I have no doubt of this. The odds are stacked against European peoples. Approaching problems/solutions with a totally hard-line public point of view will not lead to success.

Phlegethon
05-30-2009, 12:50 PM
But if you become yet another Zionist outfit among two dozen other Zionist outfits in the Belgian party system then you no longer are a system alternative.

Nor is the BNP, which is basically active in nonsensical side shows fighting against windmills, the metrical system, Polish artisans while being silent about the monarchy, the capitalist system and the corrupt plutocrats that run Britain or the criminal activities of the British armies outside the U.K.

Hard to tell the difference between the BNP and good ol' Tory jingoism of the 1950s.

Loki
05-30-2009, 12:56 PM
Hard to tell the difference between the BNP and good ol' Tory jingoism of the 1950s.

The main difference is that the Tory jingoism was mainly an upper-middle-class thing. The BNP these days draws a lot of its support from previous Labour voters. The BNP is more connected with the man on the street, and it rejects the old Tory-type bureaucracy.

Phlegethon
05-30-2009, 01:14 PM
As far as I know most skilled workers were firmly in the Tory camp back then.