PDA

View Full Version : Vaccines: What is your position?

Haselfuchs
08-06-2012, 11:32 AM
I donīt get vaccinated and my son is vaccine free, too. Who ever had the work and patience to read and perform a deeper research on Vaccines, should had met horridous facts about it, even in books dating back to 1920. Well, just take a look at the CDC pink book about vaccine contents, and ask yourself if you ever let all that deadly and toxic cocktail be inject on you or your beloved ones. Oh, CDC is the USA Health Authority. And yes, I know close friends who are doctors and also a Toxicologist that sure, donīt vaccinate. So I would like to know which is the opinion of fellow members and to consider itīs posing a serious treat not just on our integrity and DNA, but in all the mankind. :eek:

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 11:35 AM
I believe that those that don't have their children vaccinated should be denied public education (and denied access to public healthcare for both themselves and the un-vaccinated children) for their children because of the principle of herd immunity. An un-vaccinated child would not be the only one at risk but also those around him.

Contra Mundum
08-06-2012, 11:36 AM
If there was a reasonable chance I could be infected with a virus that there is a vaccine for, I would get vaccinated without hesitation. Life expectancies have soared the past century in large part due to vaccines.

rhiannon
08-06-2012, 11:38 AM
I believe that those that don't have their children vaccinated should be denied public education (and denied public healthcare for both themselves and the un-vaccinated children) for their children because of the principle of herd immunity. An un-vaccinated child would not be the only one at risk but also those around him.

I must agree with this. My stepson has Pertussis right now:( You never used to see people with Pertussis until there became a larger number of unvaccinated kids attending public schools.:mad: Sorry, this is how I see it.

As a Healthcare Professional, I feel vaccines are imperative. Gonna leave it at that.

Osprey
08-06-2012, 11:38 AM
I donīt get vaccinated and my son is vaccine free, too. Who ever had the work and patience to read and perform a deeper research on Vaccines, should had met horridous facts about it, even in books dating back to 1920. Well, just take a look at the CDC pink book about vaccine contents, and ask yourself if you ever let all that deadly and toxic cocktail be inject on you or your beloved ones. Oh, CDC is the USA Health Authority. And yes, I know close friends who are doctors and also a Toxicologist that sure, donīt vaccinate. So I would like to know which is the opinion of fellow members and to consider itīs posing a serious treat not just on our integrity and DNA, but in all the mankind. :eek:

http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2011/01/13/iiq77xee0m.jpg

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Let's put it this way: denying your children protection against illnesses and endangering society because you think that there is something wrong with vaccines (while there has been test after test after test after test after test and people that believe that have been proven wrong time and time and time and time again) is... selfish. I, personally, don't have any sympathy for such people. None.

Osprey
08-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Let's put it this way: denying your children protection against illnesses and endangering society because you think that there is something wrong with vaccines is... selfish. I, personally, don't have any sympathy for such people. None.

If a Dutch ain't right, something's seriously wrong :)

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 11:45 AM
If a Dutch ain't right, something's seriously wrong :)

We have a very balanced system for it (Rijksvaccinatieprogramma (http://www.ash.nl/ftpimages/401/download/Vaccination%20schedules.pdf)) and I trust it. I don't believe that HPV-vaccines are needed but when it comes to the rest: steady as she goes.

Contra Mundum
08-06-2012, 11:48 AM
OP, hang around. You'll get more support later. The Alex Jones crowd are asleep wearing their tin foil hats.

Corvus
08-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Concerning tick vaccines I am skeptical if this is really necessary.
The rest is of proven benefit. Vaccines are the main reason why infant mortality was
significantly reduced in the last century.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 11:51 AM
We have a very balanced system for it (Rijksvaccinatieprogramma (http://www.ash.nl/ftpimages/401/download/Vaccination%20schedules.pdf)) and I trust it. I don't believe that HPV-vaccines are needed but when it comes to the rest: steady as she goes.

My only criticism is that I believe that Hep A. should be included and that the entire exercise is to be repeated between the ages of 20 and 25.

Supreme American
Let's put it this way: denying your children protection against illnesses and endangering society because you think that there is something wrong with vaccines (while there has been test after test after test after test after test and people that believe that have been proven wrong time and time and time and time again) is... selfish. I, personally, don't have any sympathy for such people. None.

I've had every vaccine under the sun, and got the swine flu one twice. I'm still fine, just ask anyone!

Lithium
I denied most of the vaccinees my GP tried to give me. I am glad that I did actually, now I signed papers that I refuse ANY kind of public health and dental care, I have always visited only private hospitals anyway. I had my vaccines explained very good to me and I've read enough to be educated enough to have this decision for myself. The last one I had was in the private hospital, after a long explanation and by a person my family knows well. Vaccines are a very dangerous thing, just read some studies about it and you will see. I would never visit a public hospital again.

Supreme American
08-06-2012, 11:52 AM
My only criticism is that I believe that Hep A. should be included and that the entire exercise is to be repeated between the ages of 20 and 25.

I got the Hep B series from my employer for free. Hep A isn't considered such a threat, so they let it go, I guess.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 11:53 AM
I've had every vaccine under the sun, and got the swine flu one twice. I'm still fine, just ask anyone!

Well.. flu is different as it mutates so rapidly there is little that can be done. When you catch it: enjoy the ride and in two weeks you'll be feeling better.

Contra Mundum
08-06-2012, 11:54 AM
I denied most of the vaccinees my GP tried to give me. I am glad that I did actually, now I signed papers that I refuse ANY kind of public health and dental care, I have always visited only private hospitals anyway. I had my vaccines explained very good to me and I've read enough to be educated enough to have this decision for myself. The last one I had was in the private hospital, after a long explanation and by a person my family knows well. Vaccines are a very dangerous thing, just read some studies about it and you will see. I would never visit a public hospital again.

Not sure I agree that they're always dangerous.

Your sig is very cool, btw.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 11:54 AM

Please: stay out of my country and don't come anywhere near it. :picard2:

rhiannon
08-06-2012, 11:55 AM
I got the Hep B series from my employer for free. Hep A isn't considered such a threat, so they let it go, I guess.

Hep A is not as dangerous in the long term. There are no chronic carriers of the Hep A virus, for example. Hep B and C, on the other hand, have severe sequelae, and many people are carriers.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Hep A is not as dangerous in the long term. There are no chronic carriers of the Hep A virus, for example. Hep B and C, on the other hand, have severe sequelae, and many people are carriers.

Is it possible to be vaccinated against Hep C ?

Contra Mundum
08-06-2012, 11:57 AM
Egypt has the highest Hep C infection rate in the world.

Do they have a vaccine for that yet? I'd like to see the pyramids some day.

rhiannon
08-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Is it possible to be vaccinated against Hep C ?

Nope. Not here in the States, anyway. You ought research European data...sometimes you guys come out with stuff first:)

I am sure there will be one pretty soon, though.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 11:59 AM
Nope. Not yet:( I am sure there will be one pretty soon, though.

I hope so too because the first thing they should do is to make travel vaccines free of charge (I had to pay 300 bloody euro's for them last time !) and include the Hep C vaccine into the Rijksvaccinatieprogramma.

Jedthehumanoid
08-06-2012, 11:59 AM
I believe that those that don't have their children vaccinated should be denied public education (and denied access to public healthcare for both themselves and the un-vaccinated children) for their children because of the principle of herd immunity. An un-vaccinated child would not be the only one at risk but also those around him.

Couldn't have put it better although I appreciate the anxiety of parents. My two were due for the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) at the height of the controversy for the triple vaccination. At the end of the day you can only look your doctor in the eye and ask the question and fortunately I've been with him for 25 years and trust his judgement. I still don't believe the allegations of links to autism have been completely discounted but there are also huge problems in contracting these diseases.

As I child growing up in a large family I contracted all of them. At home we had epidemics;)

Lithium
08-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Please: stay out of my country and don't come anywhere near it. :picard2:

Don't worry I am doing really good here. I had full blood tests the last month and I am disease and virus free. I don't know about the situation in your country, but here the medical care system literally forces you to take all its vaccinations. The interesting thing is that the doctors themselves dont take their vaccines. My GP even tried to lie me that I will have to pay the country for denying it's vaccines (which is not possible) It's completely unfair, especially for people who don't have Laws education.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Maybe one of the reasons why I am so tough in my vaccination stance is reading up about an epidemic in the Netherlands that should never have happened in the first place. In 1971, in the heart of one of the most modern countries in the world, 39 people got infected and 5 had to die (and the majority of those that caught it are crippled for life) because the population of Staphorst refused vaccinations out of religious convictions and the village became the epicentre of an outbreak of polio: a disease that has been virtually eradicated in the rest of the country.. or in Western Europe for that matter. Today over 80 percent of that population is vaccinated as that outbreak really taught them a lesson but 20 percent of the population isn't and as a result it is considered a risk zone by the WHO. Only because of a bunch of stupid, religiously extremist hicks. Forgive me my bluntness.

For the security of the country as a whole: deport them all to the U.S.

Stefan
08-06-2012, 12:05 PM
I remember parents around here were worried their children would get autism from flu vaccines. They protested to the schools for forcing their kids to get the vaccine or they weren't able to attend. :loco: Like their six year old kid is going to get autism from a vaccine. :rolleyes: In that case, their kids would get autism from the virus itself, at a higher prevalence no less because the virus is at full force.

Virtuous
08-06-2012, 12:13 PM
These large pharmaceutical companies are investing in babies by destroying their natural immune system with vaccines. If you have enough sense in your brain you should know that the immune system is largely developed in the early years.

A lot of women are also too concerned about hygiene in the surroundings of their babies, sterilizing everything, when in fact it's the dirt/bacteria itself that is most important for the development of the immune system.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:14 PM
A lot of women are also too concerned about hygiene in the surroundings of their babies, sterilizing everything, when in fact it's the dirt/bacteria itself that is most important for the development of the immune system.
I am sure of it, mate. :rolleyes: That's why Europe was rattled by every single epidemic under the sun until well after WWII and that's why plague devastated India less then 15 years ago.

Partizan
08-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Well,I got my last vaccine in 2008's spring...I was in middle school and in Turkey,it's necessary to vaccinated in primary school and middle school.Last vaccines were against tetanus and Hepatit B.It works for 10 years I read.

Virtuous
08-06-2012, 12:18 PM
I am sure of it, mate. :rolleyes: That's why Europe was rattled by every single epidemic under the sun until well after WWII and that's why plague devastated India less then 15 years ago.

I'm not good at detecting sarcasm most of the times. Of course there are two extremes, either too clean or dirty as fuck...both are bad.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm not good at detecting sarcasm most of the times. Of course there are two extremes, either too clean or dirty as fuck...both are bad.

And Europe was very dirty back in the old days. This cleanliness next to godliness thing that is typical of Northern Europe today comes from the good old days when muck was everywhere and half the children died before the age of 5.. and most people didn't make it past 40.

Lithium
08-06-2012, 12:21 PM

I think that the origin of the diseases is very questionable. There are many studies which claim that the seasonal and epidemic diseases are actually created by humans. The pharmacy itself is a very cruel business, they make their profit by selling "antidotes" to people who are sick of viruses manipulated by humans.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:24 PM
I think that the origin of the diseases is very questionable. There are many studies which claim that the seasonal and epidemic diseases are actually created by humans. The pharmacy itself is a very cruel business, they make their profit by selling "antidotes" to people who are sick of viruses manipulated by humans.
Says the conspiracy industry. In order to check their accuracy: they never tell you about history, don't they ? Of course not: because that proves them wrong on all counts.

Virtuous
08-06-2012, 12:25 PM
And Europe was very dirty back in the old days. This cleanliness next to godliness thing that is typical of Northern Europe today comes from the good old days when muck was everywhere and half the children died before the age of 5.. and most people didn't make it past 40.

You got a point, but do you think that these companies I talk about really want the best health for us? No. Of course modern medicine helped to stretch lifespan...but at the same time they are reducing our immune system effectively so that we could use their lovely products for the rest of our prolonged shitty lives.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:26 PM
You got a point, but do you think that these companies I talk about really want the best health for us? No. Of course modern medicine helped to stretch lifespan...but at the same time they are reducing our immune system effectively so that we could use their lovely products for the rest of our prolonged shitty lives.
Ooh really ? If I remember correctly you only need to get a vaccine a couple of times in your life.

Lithium
08-06-2012, 12:27 PM

I agree, people nowadays completely depend on the pharmacy industry. When my grand grand-parents see how many drugs we use they say that didn't exist in their time, and they are still alive :D

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:28 PM
I agree, people nowadays completely depend on the pharmacy industry. When my grand grand-parents see how many drugs we use they say that didn't exist in their time, and they are still alive :D
How many do you use then because, I frankly, hardly use any. Hmm maybe that's because I am vaccinated ? ;)

Lithium
08-06-2012, 12:30 PM
How many do you use then because, I frankly, hardly use any. Hmm maybe that's because I am vaccinated ? ;)

I don't have any health problems, I used to have an addiction to painkillers but not because I was sick of something, hah :D

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:31 PM
I don't have any health problems, I used to have an addiction to painkillers but not because I was sick of something, hah :D

But that's your private addiction so don't blame it on the "weaker immune systems" and the "evil pharmaceutical industry". I am a smoker and I don't blame it on the tobacco industry: they just make a damned good product that I choose to smoke.

Virtuous
08-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Ooh really ? If I remember correctly you only need to get a vaccine a couple of times in your life.

You kidding? I might not be sure about the exact amount of vaccines that are given to babies, but I heared for sure that they are in large quantities. I'm not saying that all vaccines are useless.

Let alone babies for example, look at the lastest epidemic that happened...swine flu wasn't it? How much fuss was made about it for nothing...how many vaccines were bought by governments? How many profit was made thanks to these vaccines bought for nothing?

I think there's more to it than a simple sudden virus that suddenly popped out of nothing.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:34 PM
You kidding? I might not be sure about the exact amount of vaccines that are given to babies, but I heared for sure that they are in large quantities. I'm not saying that all vaccines are useless.
So they get a couple of vaccines in their life and that's all they need. Study your national vaccination program before making wild claims, mate :)

Let alone babies for example, look at the lastest epidemic that happened...swine flu wasn't it? How much fuss was made about it for nothing...how many vaccines were bought by governments?
Because people demand that their government acts or at least puts up a show. The pharmaceutical industry made a good buck out of it but the ones who are to blame are the people themselves. They wanted their government to act and the government merely fulfilled it's purpose (and so did the pharmaceutical by supplying on demand).

Lithium
08-06-2012, 12:35 PM
But that's your private addiction so don't blame it on the "weaker immune systems" and the "evil pharmaceutical industry". I am a smoker and I don't blame it on the tobacco industry: they just make a damned good product that I choose to smoke.
I get your point but I was talking about people in general. The average European family has loads of pills and take so many of them on a daily basis. I don't blame my addiction for anything, I just mentioned it.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:37 PM
I get your point but I was talking about people in general. The average European family has loads of pills and take so many of them on a daily basis. I don't blame my addiction for anything, I just mentioned it.

Then that is their problem. Don't blame it on the system if you're no good. :)

Lithium
08-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Then that is their problem. Don't blame it on the system if you're no good. :)

I think the system is what makes people sick, the medical care and the pharmacy are connected and personally for me they create and cause mutation of viruses in order to take people's money.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:41 PM
I think the system is what makes people sick.
Bullshit. Thanks to that system most illnesses have been basically eradicated.

Virtuous
08-06-2012, 12:44 PM
So they get a couple of vaccines in their life and that's all they need. Study your national vaccination program before making wild claims, mate :)

Because people demand that their government acts or at least puts up a show. The pharmaceutical industry made a good buck out of it but the ones who are to blame are the people themselves. They wanted their government to act and the government merely fulfilled it's purpose (and so did the pharmaceutical by supplying on demand).

My friend, I respect you, but you are only talking out of your arse now. You should know that people are being fed fear from the media so that they are more easily manipulated. It's always the same in any case...false terrorist attacks, false epidemics, everything is a lie. When people know they are helpless, they need someone who protects them, but it's not about protecting, it's about manipulating.

You have a mind to think, do your own research, question, do not believe what is being told to you directly from that shit of a box called TV.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:46 PM
My friend, I respect you, but you are only talking out of your arse now. .
Sorry my friend but you are falling for conspiracy theories. People are not afraid at all: having your child vaccinated is just something you do. Just the same as sending your child to school. Look at history: where did all the illnesses go ?

Virtuous
08-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Sorry my friend but you are falling for conspiracy theories. People are not afraid at all: having your child vaccinated is just something you do. Just the same as sending your child to school. Look at history: where did all the illnesses go ?

School is also another way how our children are being conformed to this system you believe in.

"All in all you're just another brick in the wall"

Maybe I will stop believing in my hippie fairy tales when you stop believing in this fascistic utopia.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 12:52 PM
School is also another way how our children are being conformed to this system you believe in.

Where did all the epidemics go ? Spell it out. Where did they go ? Why did the people in the 19th century die well before their age and why is the average age well over 70 here now ? Come on.

Virtuous
08-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Where did all the epidemics go ? Spell it out. Where did they go ? Why did the people in the 19th century die well before their age and why is the average age well over 70 here now ? Come on.

At the time people died earlier because they were living in extreme and poor conditions, of course medicine has helped largely to improve life, but like I told you before, today we have reached a point where epidemics are created on purpose so companies can profit from them. Do you think that if cure for all diseases was really found, the public would know? No, because it is not profitable.

The Lawspeaker
08-06-2012, 03:55 PM
At the time people died earlier because they were living in extreme and poor conditions, of course medicine has helped largely to improve life, but like I told you before, today we have reached a point where epidemics are created on purpose so companies can profit from them. Do you think that if cure for all diseases was really found, the public would know? No, because it is not profitable.

Give me only one example that has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be created by the pharmaceutical industry. Just one.

Osprey
08-06-2012, 04:16 PM
I think people should infiltrate the Drug Industry to see for themselves and not making guesses that cure for every disease has been found.

Jedthehumanoid
08-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Bullshit. Thanks to that system most illnesses have been basically eradicated.

Makes the word polio spring to mind. It was around when I was a child but immunisation put an end to a very nasty ailment.

Lumi
08-25-2012, 09:53 PM
I believe that vaccines are necessary.
Things like Tetanus, Tuberculosis, MMR and the likes. You need vaccinations against those things.
I got the HPV vaccine when I was 16. I got it because there is a significant risk of coming into contact with the Human Papillomavirus, which is carried by men incidentally. Using a condom can prevent it, but according to the CDC, there is still a significant risk of getting the disease, even with the use of protection.

If there's a disease that could kill me, and there's a vaccination against said disease, I'll take it.

purple
08-25-2012, 10:12 PM
There's probably a vaccine for AIDS already.

Lumi
08-26-2012, 01:20 PM
There's probably a vaccine for AIDS already.

Not a bad thing.
My friend could have used such a vaccine three years ago. It's too late for her now, sadly.

The Lawspeaker
08-26-2012, 01:21 PM
Not a bad thing.
My friend could have used such a vaccine three years ago. It's too late for her now, sadly.

She caught it ?

Lumi
08-26-2012, 01:26 PM
She caught it ?

From her boyfriend who decided that he wouldn't tell her he had AIDS.
His ass is still in jail for that.

My friend died two years after catching the disease. She caught the flu and got very ill. Shortly after she died, her boyfriend was arrested and charged with manslaughter. Given a 10 year sentence with no parole. He should have gotten life.

Germanicus
08-26-2012, 01:31 PM
When i was a young boy i had my right leg broken, i was off school for 6 months, it was a bad break and i had to learn to walk again.
During my time off school my class year all had their TB jab tester, and were inoculated soon after.
When i finally returned to school i was forgotten about.

The years went by, my sons one after the other were inoculated for TB and showed their scars on their arms to prove it.
One day my youngest son asked to see my scar, to which i looked for.
Realising after all these years later i had never been inoculated i contacted my Doctor, he asked "why after all these years do you want to be inoculated?" to which i answered " i work in hospitals and i could become infected"
Soon after i had my TB inoculation, and scar.

Lumi
08-26-2012, 01:33 PM
I still remember getting my TB jab.
When we got the six jabs in our arms to see if we already had the antibodies to fight off the virus, all six of mine were raised. I still got the jab even though I already had the means to fight off the virus. You can never be too careful...

Frosty
08-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Tuberculosis is caused by bacteria,not a virus.
On the topic,I didn't dare to risk with unvaccinated children because I've seen the results of not on time vaccinations or the lack of them.
Gypsy kids often miss more of the immunisations and in the most of the cases this ends with chronicle diseases and even invalidism.

Behemot
08-26-2012, 02:38 PM
I think I got all the vaccines in my school years......
It was obligatory if I remember well....or if you missed it ,they would alert the parents

HPV vacine is very useful ,but unfortunately it came too late here where I am ...as they say it 's only for people who had not had sex before......
if they invent some other form,I'll get it.......I did not catch HPV till now........I hope it would stay that way.....

Legion
08-26-2012, 03:03 PM
I refuse to take all vaccines. Every single dosage given to me caused a severe inflammatory reaction, as well as periods of dizziness, pain, etc. The composition of a vaccine should tell enough.

I will avoid any other chemical assault by the pharmaceutical mafia, drug corporations, or anyone else who seeks to create suffering in the interest of earning profit.

The Lawspeaker
08-26-2012, 04:29 PM
I refuse to take all vaccines. Every single dosage given to me caused a severe inflammatory reaction, as well as periods of dizziness, pain, etc. The composition of a vaccine should tell enough.

That's cool: just don't force it onto your kids and if you get them don't you dare to take them to a public school or anywhere near other children.

Legion
08-27-2012, 03:16 PM
That's cool: just don't force it onto your kids and if you get them don't you dare to take them to a public school or anywhere near other children.

I would definitely not allow my child to be injected with a mercury-formaldehyde cocktail, genital mutilation, Prozac experiment, or whatever else they wish to coerce me into.

I acknowledge the threat of of lethal diseases. Maybe a few vaccines can even be beneficial enough to outweigh the toxic effects. Unfortunately, there is a rising level of greater dangers every day, more serious than pathogens. Vaccine-induced fatalities aren't that rare either. I have felt the effects myself and am long aware the medical industry does not work in my interests. It's about “treatment” and money.

It's interesting how we are always warned about the toxicity of mercury, lead, and other common hazards. Yet, upon entering the body (via vaccines, dental fillings, etc.) we are expected to believe they magically become harmless.

Life expectancies have soared the past century in large part due to vaccines.

There were countless breakthroughs throughout the 20 century... and you attribute it to vaccines? :rolleyes:

Lumi
08-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Well, if you want to risk catching Tetanus, be my guest.
Trust me. The vaccine is worth the risk once you know what Tetanus does to you.
And if you're gonna prevent your kids from getting them, then you'd better Home School them, because if not, you're putting other kids at risk, and THAT is what I'd call being a irresponsible parent.

Also, when your kids are babies, they're at a greater risk of catching things like Tetanus. And they could die if they're not vaccinated against diseases. And I do believe that YOU could be charged if they die from a disease that you as a parent failed to protect them against by getting them vaccinated. Is it worth you ending up in jail because your pride got in the way of keeping your family safe?

The Lawspeaker
08-27-2012, 04:36 PM
I would definitely not allow my child to be injected with a mercury-formaldehyde cocktail, genital mutilation, Prozac experiment, or whatever else they wish to coerce me into.
Then your children should not enjoy public education and since it is unlikely that you can pay for private education you relegate your children to poverty.

There were countless breakthroughs throughout the 20 century... and you attribute it to vaccines? :rolleyes:
You may want to read up on 20th century medical history.

Legion
08-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Then I ask this: What action would you take if your child exhibited adverse symptoms from vaccines?

And if you're gonna prevent your kids from getting them, then you'd better Home School them, because if not, you're putting other kids at risk, and THAT is what I'd call being a irresponsible parent.

No. An irresponsible parent is one who shows apathy to any reactions the child has. This question is for you, Tuan, and everyone else who zealously promotes vaccination: What action would you take if your child exhibited adverse symptoms from vaccines?

Also, when your kids are babies, they're at a greater risk of catching things like Tetanus. And they could die if they're not vaccinated against diseases. And I do believe that YOU could be charged if they die from a disease that you as a parent failed to protect them against by getting them vaccinated. Is it worth you ending up in jail because your pride got in the way of keeping your family safe?

Where on Earth are you getting pride from? What part of my post gave you that idea :confused: It takes minimal intelligence and/or sensibility to be cautious of one's child is obviously being harmed, even if it's state-approved systematic poisoning.

Legion
08-28-2012, 03:11 PM
You may want to read up on 20th century medical history.

Are you saying drastic change in life condition, refrigeration, transportation of good, etc. are irrelevant?

The Lawspeaker
08-28-2012, 03:18 PM
Are you saying drastic change in life condition, refrigeration, transportation of good, etc. are irrelevant?

They are all part of it but the diseases were a problem and that would not have been changed by social housing and refrigeration alone.

Xenomorph
08-28-2012, 03:23 PM

I will avoid any other chemical assault by the pharmaceutical mafia, drug corporations, or anyone else who seeks to create suffering in the interest of earning profit.

These sound like temporary allergic reactions specific to you, not signs that the vaccines are bad.

Mec2
10-17-2012, 01:45 AM
I think the whole vaccination scare is just bull. Very few people out of the hundreds of thousands vaccinated have had bad allergic reactions

Frigga
10-17-2012, 03:05 AM
I think vaccinations should be a personal choice. I also do not approve of schools being allowed to vaccinate your child against your knowledge, without your consent, and without being obligated to inform you, as a parent. Parents have the right to do the best thing for their children based on the knowledge that they have, and the state has no right to interfere with parents in this matter. I also do not agree with bullying by pediatricians and doctors in regards to vaccines, and the pharmaceutical companies giving incentives to doctors to vaccinate as many people as possible. Also, parents and doctors should know that an individual needs to be in full health when they are to be vaccinated, as administrating a vaccine stresses the immune system. And I want doctors to actually fully read up on the vaccines they give, because not all of them do.

There are very real contraindications for not vaccinating, including eczema, and any autoimmune disorder, but no one realizes this. I also do not agree with vaccinating an infant immediately after it's been born against a sexually transmitted disease, namely Hepatitis B, unless the mother actually has this disease. If you as a mother do not have this disease, then you don't need to subject your newborn to this vaccine. And I think that the infant and toddler vaccine schedule is much too extreme, subjecting infants to over 70 before the age of five.

BeerBaron
10-17-2012, 03:27 AM
Vaccines, not as good as indoor plumbing, want a savior, find a plumber.

jerney
03-01-2013, 05:30 PM
They should, at the very least, be required to enter the school system