PDA

View Full Version : Which non-European Caucasoid has the smallest penis

StonyArabia
08-07-2012, 01:21 AM
So what is it, inspired by which European sub-race has the biggest member thread.

Sikeliot
08-07-2012, 01:25 AM
Arabids and Berberids both have an affinity to Africa genetically so I doubt them.

It'd have to be Indid or Iranids.

StonyArabia
08-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Arabids and Berberids both have an affinity to Africa genetically so I doubt them.

It'd have to be Indid or Iranids.

Interesting, yes Arabids and Berberids both have an affinity to Africa genetically, and even to each other, but Arabids tend to be smaller than both Indids an Iranids for example, it just shows that being small statured does not mean you have a small member I guess. Well Iranids and Indids are often tall they seem to have missed the opportunity for a large member.

accepthetruth
08-07-2012, 01:48 AM
This is ridiculous:D. How is anyone supposed to comment on this unless they are professionals in the field of having sex with people of these sub-races? The only dick I have seen is my own so I can not vote, but am interested to see how this pans out.

but hey for what it's worth i'm considered Armenoid and am 7 1/2 :D

arcticwolf
08-07-2012, 02:05 AM
Interesting, yes Arabids and Berberids both have an affinity to Africa genetically, and even to each other, but Arabids tend to be smaller than both Indids an Iranids for example, it just shows that being small statured does not mean you have a small member I guess. Well Iranids and Indids are often tall they seem to have missed the opportunity for a large member.

Your logic is just awesome! LOL

Contra Mundum
08-07-2012, 02:06 AM
What is the deal with all these penis threads :confused:

Osprey
08-07-2012, 02:10 AM
Whichever group has the largest amount of Circassian Wine's homosexual lovers.