PDA

View Full Version : Swansea couple jailed for racist attack on daughter, 17

microrobert
08-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Swansea couple jailed for racist attack on daughter, 17

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/62072000/jpg/_62072728_davidfranceschamption.jpg

David and Frances Champion attacked their daughter and racially abused her boyfriend

The parents of a 17-year-old girl, jailed for attacking her because she was going out with a black man, have been called "disgraceful" by a judge.

David Champion, 50, from Swansea, and his wife Frances, hit daughter Jane for "bringing shame" on the family.

The father also abused her boyfriend Alfonce Ncube with racist language before grabbing and kicking him.

BBC News - Swansea couple jailed for racist attack on daughter, 17 (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19153001)

The Lawspeaker
08-07-2012, 04:13 AM
I will move it to the Welsh section. This is hardly news of global importance.

Contra Mundum
08-07-2012, 04:15 AM
It's important to WN's worldwide.

The Lawspeaker
08-07-2012, 04:16 AM
It's important to WN's worldwide.

Maybe to WN's but there is more than just WN's and this is not a WN forum.

Contra Mundum
08-07-2012, 04:17 AM
If they cannot talk sense into their daughter, they should just disown her.

Sikeliot
08-07-2012, 04:19 AM
The issue is not so much the language they used but one of child abuse, if you ask me, and assault.

Contra Mundum
08-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Maybe to WN's but there is more than just WN's and this is not a WN forum.

If it wasn't for WNs and WN sympathizers, this forum would be dead as far as relevant topics are concerned. It would be mostly classify threads and 'what race has the bigger penis' nonsense. Oddly enough, those kind of topics are started by people who claim race is just a social construct. :confused:

Stefan
08-07-2012, 04:20 AM
I'm not sure if beating (punching her in the face) the daughter was necessary, but they have the right intentions. I hope the daughter learns from this at the very least. They kinda made it worse for people with more mild ways of treating miscegenation in the modern world. They should've remained verbal in their position and shouldn't have touched her.

The Lawspeaker
08-07-2012, 04:21 AM
If it wasn't for WNs and WN sympathizers, this forum would be dead as far as relevant topics are concerned.
I actually disagree with you there. Preservationism is still there within the population themselves despite the barrage of propaganda. And this couple is a living proof of it. No bald-headed WN skinheads with fifty restraining orders against them were needed for this one.

arcticwolf
08-07-2012, 04:37 AM
Nothing strange with parents wanting their child to make the right choices. 17 year old has no idea what the consequences of stupid choices are at that age. Wanting your grand children to look like the rest of the family is natural. Violence was unnecessary, but a lot of reasoning and talking should be applied. Parents want the best for their children, as they should. Stupid teenage idiot thinks she knows it all and it's smarter than the parents.

Fortis in Arduis
08-07-2012, 05:29 AM
They lost control after they returned home to find their 17-year-old daughter in a ‘state of undress’ with Alfonce Ncube, a court heard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184351/David-Frances-Champion-Parents-jailed-battering-daughter-just-black-boyfriend.html

That could be seen as deliberate and provocative behaviour. Nevertheless, the parents were drunk and out of control.

Osprey
08-07-2012, 05:40 AM
What they did was right