PDA

View Full Version : The Macedonian language acknowledged in a Greek newspaper in 1905

Vojnik
08-08-2012, 10:04 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2drdiy8.png

Greek:

Παρασκευή 8 Ιουλίου 1905. «Προ μηνών κατηρτίσθη εις Μοναστήριον υπό της Μακεδονικής Οργανώσεως επιτροπή, ήτις ανέλαβε το έργον να συντάξη γραμματικήν Μακεδονικήν. Η επιτροπή αποτελείται εξ επτά καθηγητών της γλωσσολογίας. Ως βάσις της γραμματικής ταύτης θα ληφθεί η διάλεκτος, η εις το βιλαέτιον Μοναστηρίου ομιλουμένη. Η διάλεκτος αύτη εκηρύχθη ήδη υπό της επιτροπής ως η Μακεδονική γλώσσα. Οι διδάσκαλοι των Σλαυϊκών σχολείων εις την Μακεδονίαν εντέλλονται όπως διδάσκουν την γλώσσαν ταύτην αντί της σερβικής ή της βουλγαρικής και διά μέσου αυτής να τίθεται η βάσις προς την δημιουργίαν ανεξαρτήτου Μακεδονίας. Προσεχώς δε θα τυπωθούν διδακτικά και διάφορα άλλα βιβλία εις την Μακεδονικήν ταύτην γλώσσαν, ευθύς δε κατόπιν σκέπτεται η Οργάνωσις ν’ απαγορεύση την χρήσιν της σερβικής και βουλγαρικής γλώσσης» [σκριπ, 8/7/1905, σ. 1.]

English:

Friday 8 July 1905. << A few months ago it was announced in Monastiri* by the Macedonian Organization Committee, that it undertook a project to publish a Macedonian Grammar. The committee consists of seven professors of linguistics. As base for this grammar will be the dialect spoken in the Vilayet of Monastiri*. This dialect has already been proclaimed by the committee as the Macedonian language. The teachers of the Slavic schools in Macedonia are ordered to teach this language instead of the Serbian or Bulgarian and through this to put in place a base for the creation of an independent Macedonia. In the future textbooks and other books will be printed in this Macedonian language, soon after it is thought by the Organization to prohibit the use of the Serbian and Bulgarian languages >>[SKRIP, 8/7/1905, p. 1.]
*Monastiri = Bitola.

I think it is time that the Greek government acknowledges the Macedonian language as this Greek did in a newspaper back in 1905.

Absinthe
08-08-2012, 10:13 AM
The headline reads "The Bulgarians establish a Macedonian language"

The very first sentence of the paragraph reads in Greek

"Bulgarians in Macedonia tending and working towards ..." and the rest of the article goes on about how some Slavic committee in Macedonia "undertook the work of comprising a dictionary in the 'Macedonian' dialect, for the purpose of this being taught in slavophone schools instead of Serbian and Bulgarian" and hence "laying the foundation for the creation of an independent Macedonian nation".

This newspaper scrap basically says exactly the opposite of what you think. The piece has been mistranslated and the headline is omitted. No biggie, it's just that this aprticular piece shouldn't be quoted for the truth of your allegations :)

Vojnik
08-08-2012, 10:21 AM
The very first paragraph reads in Greek

"Bulgarians in Macedonia tending and working towards ..." and the rest of the article goes on about how some Slavic committee in Macedonia "undertook the work of comprising a dictionary in the 'Macedonian' dialect, for the purpose of this being taught in slavophone schools instead of Serbian and Bulgarian" and hence "laying the foundation for the creation of an independent Macedonian nation".

This newspaper scrap basically says exactly the opposite of what you think. The piece has been mistranslated and the headline is omitted. No biggie, it's just that this aprticular piece shouldn't be quoted for the truth of your allegations :)

Greeks considered Macedonians as Bulgarians, yes, but this thread is about the aknowledgment of the Macedonian language in todays northern Greece back in 1905. Today Greeks do not accept the term 'Macedonian' to be applied to the language of a Slavic speaking people, but back then it was no problem.

Absinthe
08-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Greeks considered Macedonians as Bulgarians, yes, but this thread is about the aknowledgment of the Macedonian language in todays northern Greece back in 1905. Today Greeks do not accept the term 'Macedonian' to be applied to the language of a Slavic speaking people, but back then it was no problem.
Well this article basically says that some Bulgarians living in the Greek area of Macedonia invented a Macedonian dialect based on which they laid the foundation for the creation of an independent Macedonian nation.

Don't eat me alive here, I am merely conveying the gist of the text as it is written in the Greek language, ok? And it does contain an obvious sense of irony. By no means it says what you think it does :p

Vojnik
08-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Macedonian language in Greece, 1916.

http://i47.tinypic.com/143el3.jpg

Στο υπ’ αριθ. 1023 συμβολαιογραφικό έγγραφο που συντάχθηκε την 18η Σεπτεμβρίου 1916 στο χωριό της Εδεσσας Βλάδοβο (μετονομάσθηκε το 1926 σε Αγρας) βεβαιώνεται επίσημα από τον Ελληνα συμβολαιογράφο Λουκά Βασιλείου, ότι τόσο ο γηγενής πωλητής όσο και ο αγοραστής δεν γνωρίζουν την Ελληνική αλλά την Μακεδονική διάλεκτο

In No. 1023 notarial document drawn up on 18 September 1916 in the village of Vladovo(renamed in 1926 to Agras*) in the Edessa region, officially certified by the Greek notary Louka Vasileiou, that both natives, seller and the buyer do not know Greek but only the Macedonian dialect.

Absinthe
08-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Macedonian language in Greece, 1916.

http://i47.tinypic.com/143el3.jpg
It is hard to read the calligraphy but the passage you quote in Greek does not exactly correspond to what is written on the document.

For one thing, the names of the two buyers are Greek (Athanasios Georgios Gkigkas and and the second, Ioannis Antonios Georgiou or Georgiadis -text becomes blurry here).
So maybe Macedonian in this context means the Greek Macedonian dialect?

Anyway, I stop busting your balls right here :p I just have too much time in my hands :p Where do you get those scraps by the way? :)

Absinthe
08-08-2012, 10:42 AM
For one thing, the names of the two buyers are Greek (Athanasios Georgios Gkigkas and and the second, Ioannis Antonios Georgiou or Georgiadis -text becomes blurry here).

Oh, and I have no idea what it means, but further down the text it says that the notary called up an interpreter called Athanasios Hotzas (i.e. Hoxha) in order for him to communicate with the aforementioned two guys with Greek names :D

Vojnik
08-08-2012, 10:51 AM
It is hard to read the calligraphy but the passage you quote in Greek does not exactly correspond to what is written on the document.

Macedonian names and surnames were Hellenised in northern Greece at that time.

I think this was pretty clear.

that both natives, seller and the buyer do not know Greek but only the Macedonian dialect.

Absinthe
08-08-2012, 10:55 AM
I think this was pretty clear.

Can you read Greek from the original? Because that's not exactly what it says :)

Also, what did the Albanian have to do with this dialect, being summoned as an interpreter? Does this make any sense to you? :)

Vojnik
08-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Can you read Greek from the original? Because that's not exactly what it says :)

Also, what did the Albanian have to do with this dialect, being summoned as an interpreter? Does this make any sense to you? :)

The Hellenised Albanian probably new both Greek and Macedonian, so they maybe used him as a translator.

Absinthe
08-08-2012, 11:01 AM
The Hellenised Albanian probably new both Greek and Macedonian, so they maybe used him as a translator.
Which comes to show what a big, happy melting pot of tribes and ethnicities the Balkans are :)

Queen B
08-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Which comes to show what a big, happy melting pot of tribes and ethnicities the Balkans are :)
It comes to show the stupidity of the ''Hellinized''my-ass tale in... the early 1900s.
It comes to wonder when we managed to Hellinized those ''Slavs'' THAT period of time.

Vojnik
08-08-2012, 01:03 PM
It comes to show the stupidity of the ''Hellinized''my-ass tale in... the early 1900s.
It comes to wonder when we managed to Hellinized those ''Slavs'' THAT period of time.

It's not a 'tale', it's the truth no matter how much you modern Greeks deny it. Your people committed the worst atrocities in the Balkans, far more worse then what the Ottoman Turks did. The forced Hellenisation of Aegean Macedonia is the truth. Macedonians weren't the only ones who suffered, the Albanians, Turks and Vlachs have also been successfully Hellenised by force. Names were changed by force (first names and surname), inscriptions on grave stones were removed and replaced with Greek inscriptions, people were forced to learn Greek and become part of the Greek Orthodox Church and the names of mountains, Villages, Cities, lakes and rivers were changed to something Greek.

Here is one example of forced Hellenisation of local Macedonians:

Here is the article from the newspaper "Sfaira" dated September 1st 1959.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/sfaira_19590901.png

A forced language oath was taken by the villagers of Atrapos(Karpeshina), Florina(Lerin), Aegean Macedonia.

I do promise before God, the people, and the official state authorities, that from this day on I shall cease to speak the Slav dialect which gives misunderstandings to the enemies of our country - the Bulgarians - and that I will speak always and everywhere the official language of our fatherland – the Greek language, in which the Holy Gospel is written.

Absinthe
08-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Here is one example of forced Hellenisation of local Macedonians:

Here is the article from the newspaper "Sfaira" dated September 1st 1959.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/sfaira_19590901.png

A forced language oath was taken by the villagers of Atrapos(Karpeshina), Florina(Lerin), Aegean Macedonia.

Oh my God. You can't even read what it says and you draw entirely wrong conclusions about it :picard2:

It says that they themselves, voluntarily, decided to do this ceremony and stop using Slavic idioms in their languages because they wanted to clear misunderstandings about their ethnic origins. It also says that they considered their Greekness to be not only indisputable, but they also considered to be gatekeepers against any possible invaders from the north.

Further down it says that as the blue/white flag was waved during the ceremony and the Greek national anthem was played, the older people in the village could not contain their moved feelings and some tears of pride rolled down their wrinkled faces.

I could sit down and translate the whole text to you, word to word, but I am sure you will still find a reason to misinterpret it. Where do you get these passages? Who translates them for you? Well at least try to find a Greek to translate them for you, so that you know what they actually say, for God's sake :)

Queen B
08-08-2012, 01:24 PM
It's not a 'tale', it's the truth no matter how much you modern Greeks deny it
You talk nothing but purely bullshit - again.

What you wrote was about Hellenisation at 1905.
Can you please tell me what was the political situation in 1905?
You said the infamous ''Macedonian names and surnames were Hellenised in northern Greece at that time.'' , but you forgot that Macedonia were still occupied that period of time :lol:
So , basically you are telling us that we managed to Hellinize a place that wasn't under Greek rule.
Yes, that's genious :picard1:
I can understand that the brainwashing is very hard, but common sense should be used to identify the bullshit (stupid propaganda) from the manipulated half truths (clever propaganda)

Your people committed the worst atrocities in the Balkans, far more worse then what the Ottoman Turks did. The forced Hellenisation of Aegean Macedonia is the truth. Macedonians weren't the only ones who suffered, the Albanians, Turks and Vlachs have also been successfully Hellenised by force. Names were changed by force (first names and surname), inscriptions on grave stones were removed and replaced with Greek inscriptions, people were forced to learn Greek and become part of the Greek Orthodox Church and the names of mountains, Villages, Cities, lakes and rivers were changed to something Greek.

:picard2:

Vojnik
08-08-2012, 01:26 PM
The part I showed in English is the only translated bit I know, the rest I do not.

Queen B
08-08-2012, 01:27 PM
I could sit down and translate the whole text to you, word to word, but I am sure you will still find a reason to misinterpret it. Where do you get these passages? Who translates them for you? Well at least try to find a Greek to translate them for you, so that you know what they actually say, for God's sake :)
I laughed my ass off, when I read the whole article
:rotfl:

El Gre
08-09-2012, 01:23 AM
The part I showed in English is the only translated bit I know, the rest I do not.

Do your research before you post this crap you find on FYROMtruth.org etc etc
Your looking like a complete idiot just like the idiots who found those articles and couldnt translate them properly.

In the first article there is ABSOLUTELY NO ACKNOWLEDGMENT of any 'macedonian' lengvich. They are just explaining what the Bulgarians (the 'macedonian' commitee) is doing in the area and how they are creating this fake lengvich.

Get this into your thick head , GREEKS never have and never will recognize a bunch slav speaking illiterate peasants as Macedonians. As hard as you try to find evidence of it in the past you will just fail . WE always called you Bulgarians.

MegaArgus1
08-09-2012, 01:46 AM
what was obvious for the greeks in 1905 is unimaginable now…now they possess 51% of Macedonia and of course there is no Macedonian language there is no Macedonian ethnicity…then in 1905 they possessed 0% of Macedonia so Macedonian language and Macedonian ethnicity were not subjects for concern

Crn Volk
08-09-2012, 01:51 AM
Do your research before you post this crap you find on FYROMtruth.org etc etc
Your looking like a complete idiot just like the idiots who found those articles and couldnt translate them properly.

In the first article there is ABSOLUTELY NO ACKNOWLEDGMENT of any 'macedonian' lengvich. They are just explaining what the Bulgarians (the 'macedonian' commitee) is doing in the area and how they are creating this fake lengvich.

Get this into your thick head , GREEKS never have and never will recognize a bunch slav speaking illiterate peasants as Macedonians. As hard as you try to find evidence of it in the past you will just fail . WE always called you Bulgarians.

The only complete idiot here is you - a Slav denying his roots and trying to be Greek.

I hope the Admins notice you insulting a moderator...

El Gre
08-09-2012, 02:00 AM
The only complete idiot here is you - a Slav denying his roots and trying to be Greek.

The irony. A self loathing Slav who thinks he is a descendant of Alexander the Great calling me a Slav.

Do you call yourself a Slav on FYROMtruth or are you afraid they will bite u!??!

Crn Volk
08-09-2012, 02:03 AM
The irony. A self loathing Slav who thinks he is a descendant of Alexander the Great calling me a Slav.

Do you call yourself a Slav on FYROMtruth or are you afraid they will bite u!??!

Modern Macedonians are descendants of Slavic tribes who mixed with the paleo-Balkanic population of the time. Nobody denies this, except maybe a few fringe-groups.

MegaArgus1
08-09-2012, 02:03 AM

by default slav cannot be ethnic greek but can be greek citizen with slavic ethnicity …..over history the slavs of macdonia identified themselves as macedonians so slav in greece can be only ethnic macedonian never greek

Crn Volk
08-09-2012, 02:05 AM
by default slav cannot be ethnic greek but can be greek citizen with slavic ethnicity …..over history the slavs of macdonia identified themselves as macedonians so slav in greece can be only ethnic macedonian never greek

El Gre is a Grkoman

El Gre
08-09-2012, 02:10 AM
El Gre is a Grkoman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gfN34ZJf3s&feature=player_embedded#!

enjoy zaspan!!

MegaArgus1
08-09-2012, 02:13 AM
to make clear about the relation of the slavs and all living in Macedonia before the slavs settled …some left macedonia but those who left had been gradually assimilated…and when we say macedonians we include not just the ethnic slavs but all the otheres living in macedoia and being assimilated by the slavs who identified themselves as ethnic macedonians …there is no other type of ethnic macedonians all others claiming macedonia are ethnic greeks ..ethnic bulgarians or ethnic serbs

MegaArgus1
08-09-2012, 02:21 AM
El Gre is a Grkoman

those lost souls will never be accepted as greeks…one good serbian quotation “guske se druze sa guskama ćurke sa ćurkama"

MegaArgus1
08-09-2012, 02:29 AM
гркоман е грк со мана а таа мана е дека не е вистински грк

Midori
08-09-2012, 02:30 AM
гркоман е грк со мана а таа мана е дека не е вистински грк

:lol:

Incal
08-09-2012, 03:27 AM
Well this article basically says that some Bulgarians living in the Greek area of Macedonia invented a Macedonian dialect based on which they laid the foundation for the creation of an independent Macedonian nation.

So we can assume the concept or plans of a FYROM born in the beginning of the XX century?

Midori
08-09-2012, 03:30 AM
So we can assume the concept or plans of a FYROM born in the beginning of the XX century?

:rolleyes: A Peruvian dude talking about ''FYROM''... lol :D

Incal
08-09-2012, 04:15 AM
:rolleyes: A Peruvian dude talking about ''FYROM''... lol :D

My history teachers could never forgive me if I refer to Macedonia as something other than a greek place.

Crn Volk
08-09-2012, 05:28 AM
My history teachers could never forgive me if I refer to Macedonia as something other than a greek place.

My history teachers would never forgive me if i didn't refer to you as a mongrel-mulatto fuck! go smoke a peace-pipe machu-pichu

Vojnik
08-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Oh my God. You can't even read what it says and you draw entirely wrong conclusions about it :picard2:

It says that they themselves, voluntarily, decided to do this ceremony and stop using Slavic idioms in their languages because they wanted to clear misunderstandings about their ethnic origins. It also says that they considered their Greekness to be not only indisputable, but they also considered to be gatekeepers against any possible invaders from the north.

Further down it says that as the blue/white flag was waved during the ceremony and the Greek national anthem was played, the older people in the village could not contain their moved feelings and some tears of pride rolled down their wrinkled faces.

Let me properly clarify my response to this. The language oath certainly did take place in the village of Atrapos(Karpeshina), Florina(Lerin) in 1959, where the villagers took the oath that they shall never again speak the Slavic idiom. The question here for me is, was it truly of their own free will to take it in the first place?

Here is an article by the Greek journalist, Anastasia Karakashidou.

http://i47.tinypic.com/96jjig.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/zwjqe9.jpg

In the article, Anastasia has translated some of the original article into English. I see the oath as reported in the Greek newspaper of 1959 as simply neo-Greek Monarchical fascist propaganda. The local Slavic speaking Macedonians did not take the oath because they felt Greek, but because they were forced by the fascist Greek government at the time.

As Anastasia mentioned at the end of the article that I posted, "For what reason did the people of Atropos take this oath?" And that is a great question, why did this small village with a population of possibly under 500 inhabitants take this oath, If they felt so strongly Greek then why did they need a oath to prove that they will never speak Slavic Macedonian again, wasn't it enough just to simply stop speaking Macedonian without their being some massive gathering with dancing and songs? The answer is that these people were forced to speak Greek and FORCED to take this disgusting, meaningless, neo-Hellenic, facist oath.

Also keep in mind that this all happened not long after the Greek civil war where Aegean Macedonia tried to claim independence which would of occurred if it wasn't for the help of the Harry S. Truman lead Americans. Also take into consideration (as to why they would take the oath) Macedonians (who were branded as Bulgarians) were persecuted for taking sides with the communists in this civil war. Many Macedonians including women and children were torchered and/or sent to concentration camps and villages feared similar fate. There were numerous spies (Grkomani) in almost every village and locals would have been aware of them and feared.

Queen B
08-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Also take into consideration (as to why they would take the oath) Macedonians (who were branded as Bulgarians) were persecuted for taking sides with the communists in this civil war. Many Macedonians including women and children were torchered and/or sent to concentration camps and villages feared similar fate. There were numerous spies (Grkomani) in almost every village and locals would have been aware of them and feared.
I will respond to your whole answer when I ll get back , just a quick answer to this:

Everyone who sided with communists, was expelled (to communist states in the North) . Your answer is so whiny and misleading, its a typical propaganda response.
After civil war thousands of Greeks who sided/were communists left Greece. If Bulgarians sided with them, they left, too.

Vojnik
08-10-2012, 06:29 AM
I will respond to your whole answer when I ll get back , just a quick answer to this:

Everyone who sided with communists, was expelled (to communist states in the North) . Your answer is so whiny and misleading, its a typical propaganda response.
After civil war thousands of Greeks who sided/were communists left Greece. If Bulgarians sided with them, they left, too.

The thousounds of innocent Macedonians that were expelled from Greece did not side with anyone, Macedonian woman and children were also kicked out of their homeland for the fact that they refused to become neo-Hellenes, not because they had a communist ideology, which obviously the young children did not. The Macedonians that were left in Aegean Macedonia were allowed to remain their because they were not a threat to Greece for they chose to identify as neo-Helenes which we call today 'Grkomani'.

For the Greek state, Macedonians were seen as a threat because the y identified as Macedonians and not Greek. So the easiest thing to do to them was to tag the Macedonian men, woman and children as 'filthy Bulgar communists' and expel them from their motherland.

Crn Volk
08-10-2012, 06:46 AM
The thousounds of innocent Macedonians that were expelled from Greece did not side with anyone, Macedonian woman and children were also kicked out of their homeland for the fact that they refused to become neo-Hellenes, not because they had a communist ideology, which obviously the young children did not. The Macedonians that were left in Aegean Macedonia were allowed to remain their because they chose to identify as neo-Helenes which we call today 'Grkomani'.

Yes, Greece has taken every opportunity of the last 100 years of ruling Aegean Macedonia to Hellenise the place and it's people. If this happened today, it would be called ethnic cleansing.

Vojnik
08-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Yes, Greece has taken every opportunity of the last 100 years of ruling Aegean Macedonia to Hellenise the place and it's people. If this happened today, it would be called ethnic cleansing.

Sokol, the atrocities the Greeks have committed against Macedonians and the other ethnic groups in Aegean Macedonia over the past 100 years should certainly with out a doubt be called ethnic cleansing. The Greeks have done a great job hiding this fact, but hopefully soon the truth will come out and bite the neo-Hellenic nation on the ass.

Incal
08-10-2012, 08:36 AM
My history teachers would never forgive me if i didn't refer to you as a mongrel-mulatto fuck! go smoke a peace-pipe machu-pichu

I really doubt you had any history teacher because no scholar on his sane mind would allow a bunch of confused slavs to believe they are the heir of Alexander.

Han Cholo
08-10-2012, 08:40 AM
I really doubt you had any history teacher because no scholar on his sane mind would allow a bunch of confused slavs to believe they are the heir of Alexander.

No scholar on his sane mind would think the modern inhabitants of Macedonia are actually "Slavs". They are the descendants of Alexander who shifted to a Slavic language, like much of the Balkans did.

I think Macedonians are actually the less Slavic Slavic people that exist. Even Hungarians or Romanians have to be more genetically Slavic than they are.

Incal
08-10-2012, 08:48 AM
No scholar on his sane mind would think the modern inhabitants of Macedonia are actually "Slavs". They are the descendants of Alexander who shifted to a Slavic language, like much of the Balkans did.

I really really doubt that. I'm really looking forward for a group of scientists to find some old mummy from the times of Alexander and do some tests on it as well as some samples of today's population to see how many similarities they can really find.

Han Cholo
08-10-2012, 08:52 AM
I really really doubt that. I'm really looking forward for a group of scientists to find some old mummy from the times of Alexander and do some tests on it as well as some samples of today's population to see how many similarities they can really find.

It will be lots. Do you seriously think most Macedonians are some sort of recent immigrants from Poland? Do you also know Modern Macedonians cluster right with Greeks, just like Albanians?

Most of the population in the Balkans is of Native Origin. Only specific regions received more medieval Slavic immigrants, but most of their genetic composition is still native Balkan. Macedonians are no exception.

Incal
08-10-2012, 09:26 AM
It will be lots. Do you seriously think most Macedonians are some sort of recent immigrants from Poland?

Nope, from Bulgaria.

Novi Pazar
08-10-2012, 12:29 PM
^ Nope, your wrong my friend.

I'll give you a hint:

"The Serbs are darker in pigmentation than either the Slovenes or the Croatians; 45 per cent of eyes are pure brown (Martin #2-4), as against 20 per cent which are pure or nearly pure light. Over 55 per cent have black or dark brown hair, while light browns and blonds come to less than 10 per cent. The beards are, of course, often lighter than the head hair. The skin is brunet-white or light-brown in at least a third of the total. It is unlikely that the prevalence of brunet pigmentation among the Serbs came from a Slavic source, and as we shall presently see, the high incidence of dark eyes can hardly be called Dinaric. By elimination we must suppose that the Serbs, in their sojourn in northern Macedonia. accumulated a strong brunet tendency."

By Coon.

Vojnik
08-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Incal, if you are only going to post your lame provocative arguments regarding my people, I suggest you stay out of this thread. Your silly comments are not even worth answering.

Vojnik
08-10-2012, 04:22 PM
The Macedonian language acknowledged at a UN conference held in Greece.

OFFICIAL UN document with the title; Third United Nations Conference on the Standardization of Geographical Names, Athens 17 August-7 September 1977.

http://i48.tinypic.com/s1u7pz.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/rtp6zc.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/2jg9s81.png

Han Cholo
08-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Incal, if you are only going to post your lame provocative arguments regarding my people, I suggest you stay out of this thread. Your silly comments are not even worth answering.

He is just sexually turned on by the Greek girls on this forum and thinks insulting a few neighbor nations such as Turkey or FYROM is going to score him white points.

Pecheneg
08-10-2012, 04:43 PM

I think Macedonians are actually the less Slavic Slavic people that exist. Even Hungarians or Romanians have to be more genetically Slavic than they are.

I agree, present-day Macedonians = ancient Macedonians + some Slavic tribes

Han Cholo
08-10-2012, 05:34 PM
I agree, present-day Macedonians = ancient Macedonians + some Slavic tribes

Exactly, and also a few other small stuff.

Midori
08-10-2012, 07:39 PM

We are actually slightly more Slavic genetically than Bulgarians.

And Hungarians are mostly Slavic genetically with some Balkan and Germanic influence.

Incal
08-10-2012, 07:50 PM
He is just sexually turned on by the Greek girls on this forum and thinks insulting a few neighbor nations such as Turkey or FYROM is going to score him white points.

:picard2:

Have you not realized all the greek ladies here have boyfriend or are engaged? And stating my incredulity towards the origin of the MacSlavs is not insulting, it's debating, just a brainwashed person with a limited perspective can consider it offensive. Insulting is the crap you say to Sigur the whole day. Using your retarded logic can we assume you are turned on by some Haitian girl and that way you want to score some browny points?

Azalea
08-10-2012, 07:50 PM

:lol:

Queen B
08-10-2012, 07:59 PM
The thousounds of innocent Macedonians that were expelled from Greece did not side with anyone, Macedonian woman and children were also kicked out of their homeland for the fact that they refused to become neo-Hellenes, not because they had a communist ideology, which obviously the young children did not. The Macedonians that were left in Aegean Macedonia were allowed to remain their because they were not a threat to Greece for they chose to identify as neo-Helenes which we call today 'Grkomani'.

Who exactly are those .... thousands of expelled .... kids?
Have you got any source about the NUMBER and that they were EXPELLED?
And not only this, but have you got any source that they were the ONLY ones expelled?

For the Greek state, Macedonians were seen as a threat because the y identified as Macedonians and not Greek. So the easiest thing to do to them was to tag the Macedonian men, woman and children as 'filthy Bulgar communists' and expel them from their motherland.
That's utterly bullshit.:rotfl:
Thread of what? To ''take over the country'' when they have none on their own?
I mean, Greeks are so freaking stupid where they don't see as a threat the Bulgarians (Pomaks and regular Bulgarians) - (so they can create a new ''Kosovo'',in Macedonia) or Greeks don't see Turks as a thread so they can create a new Kosovo in Thrace, and they see the so-called ''Macedonians''.?

We - Greeks - are so strange people.

We managed to ''Hellinize'' your ''people'', in places that were NOT part of Greece yet, and then, we saw you as a threat :rotfl:

Vojnik
08-13-2012, 07:55 AM
Dandelion, here is a bit on the Hellenisation of Macedonians in Northern Greece.
The nation and its ruins by Yannis Hamilakis (Greek)

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/truemacedonian/Miscellanius%20Mak%20Stuff/hami175.png
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/truemacedonian/Miscellanius%20Mak%20Stuff/hami175a.png