PDA

View Full Version : Stupid propoganda in Google

Osprey
08-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Has anyone noticed that the Olympics advertisement often show black athletes?
And the only white athletes are women? specially, northern men are totally absent.

Stefan
08-11-2012, 05:02 AM
Olympics? Too politically correct for me to watch or acknowledge. I'll watch the winter Olympics though. :P

Contra Mundum
08-11-2012, 05:02 AM
And the only white athletes are women? specially, northern men are totally absent.

da wite man b da debil, y sho da debil?

To the multiculturalists, white males are at the bottom. The least desirable.

Same thing in America. Black athletes get most of the endorsement contracts. Not sure why that is. Very popular white athletes like Tom Brady or Tim Tebow are hardly ever seen in a major ad campaign.

Contra Mundum
08-11-2012, 05:07 AM
Robert Griffin III hasn't played a down in the NFL yet, but he's part of a major media blitz by Adidas. You would get the impression that the NFL is 100% black in that ad.
caDMnUbVmh4

Balmung
08-11-2012, 05:11 AM
specially, northern men are totally absent.

Pfft

Bitches always be tryna emasculate us northanaz

Playa hataz dats all.

Stefan
08-11-2012, 05:17 AM
See maybe we should bring back Gladiator battles that our cultural forefathers the Romans enjoyed so much. Have that 1/3rd African-American male population in prison put to use! Hell almost the whole NFL deserves such a fate with its high criminal rate.

Caismeachd
08-11-2012, 05:55 AM
Just media and society in America in general. If you are a strong capable straight laced white male you will be given a hard time, marginalized, alienated and just treated poorly in general.

Mago
08-11-2012, 06:04 AM
The Olympics is a charade, a farce. Their whole purpose is to propagate multi-culturalism and to put a face of brotherly love between nations that does not exist. 2012 Olympics seems specially geared towards promoting black athletes, like we suppose to root for them to win. Google is just aligning themselves with the above, all major companies are doing it.

Bobcat Fraser
08-11-2012, 06:13 AM
It would be instructive to consider probable media reactions to the following. What if Michael Phelps was Black? What if Usain Bolt and Gabby Douglas were White? There *do* seem to be different reactions based on race.

Hong Key
08-11-2012, 06:21 AM
I was rooting for the Argentina basketball team over the Africans in America team. Hopefully Spain will beat them in the finals.

Caste Football
Sports news for Whitey.
http://www.castefootball.us/

Methmatician
08-11-2012, 06:52 AM
I thought it corresponded with the most famous athlete at the time?

rhiannon
08-11-2012, 07:31 AM
It would be instructive to consider probable media reactions to the following. What if Michael Phelps was Black? What if Usain Bolt and Gabby Douglas were White? There *do* seem to be different reactions based on race.

I am not going to be upset about Gabby's win on the all around. She is the very first black gymnast to receive the gold medal in that event. Moreover, she got a lot less press in the early going because the media were batshit crazy over Jordyn Wieber....the former world champion who really never showed herself to be that great of a gymnast compared to both Douglas and Raisman. Douglas didn't start receiving as much press until she showed herself to be in medal contention. She won her medals fair and square, IMO.

I was upset when Maroney lost the gold medal on the Vault, though. Her vaulting skills are so superior to the rest of the gymnasts....she just had a bad run right when she needed a good one.

I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to most of the other events....gymnastics and diving are my focal points in the Summer games. There are a lot of great athletes, and I honestly don't notice anyone being ignored. The Olympics itself is MEANT to be multicultural and to have its focus on such because the games are a show of sportsmanship where all nations drop their differences in order to have friendly competitions. It has been the nature of the games since the beginning.

Just my take:)

Bobcat Fraser
08-11-2012, 08:17 AM
I am not going to be upset about Gabby's win on the all around. She is the very first black gymnast to receive the gold medal in that event. Moreover, she got a lot less press in the early going because the media were batshit crazy over Jordyn Wieber....the former world champion who really never showed herself to be that great of a gymnast compared to both Douglas and Raisman. Douglas didn't start receiving as much press until she showed herself to be in medal contention. She won her medals fair and square, IMO.

I was upset when Maroney lost the gold medal on the Vault, though. Her vaulting skills are so superior to the rest of the gymnasts....she just had a bad run right when she needed a good one.

I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to most of the other events....gymnastics and diving are my focal points in the Summer games. There are a lot of great athletes, and I honestly don't notice anyone being ignored. The Olympics itself is MEANT to be multicultural and to have its focus on such because the games are a show of sportsmanship where all nations drop their differences in order to have friendly competitions. It has been the nature of the games since the beginning.

Just my take:)

Thanks for missing my whole fucking point. I didn't once say that Gabby Douglas didn't deserve credit and recognition. My point was that Black athletes get more acclaim than White athletes even if the latter are better. I stand by what I said.

Lithium
08-11-2012, 08:18 AM
It's not only about blacks this year, it's more about promoting the muslims running in all kinds of burqas and rags. Just watch the running disciplines, there are all kinds of muslim women wrapped in rags, I have no idea how they even made their qualifications for the Olympics, I think someone just put them there, instead of normal young athletes who have real potential and a talent.

Food
08-11-2012, 11:15 AM
http://images.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/avatars/Y_U_MAD_THO/Y_U_MAD_THO-1301768949.jpg

Virtuous
08-11-2012, 11:20 AM
TV, Internet, it's like that everywhere man. You know what pisses me off most? Those pictures on facebook demonstrating a nigger baby or an interracial couple, stating that if you don't like it, you're a racist.

rhiannon
08-12-2012, 02:32 AM
Thanks for missing my whole fucking point. I didn't once say that Gabby Douglas didn't deserve credit and recognition. My point was that Black athletes get more acclaim than White athletes even if the latter are better. I stand by what I said.

Gave my opinion on the topic. You don't have to agree with it:)

Like you, I stand by what I said as well.

Bobcat Fraser
08-12-2012, 06:05 AM
Gave my opinion on the topic. You don't have to agree with it:)

Like you, I stand by what I said as well.

I should have chosen someone other than Gabby Douglas. I tried to pick just Olympic contestants. That said, reverse the races of Michael Jordan and Peyton Manning, both of whom are the best of the best. In my new scenario, Jordan would get less acclaim while Manning would get more acclaim. I get the fact that Douglas broke new historical ground. She deserved all of the credit and recognition that she received. On the other hand, I seriously doubt that a White version of Usain Bolt would be celebrated as much as the real version, all sprinting jokes aside. I can't ignore reality just to sound PC.

rhiannon
08-12-2012, 07:10 AM
I should have chosen someone other than Gabby Douglas. I tried to pick just Olympic contestants. That said, reverse the races of Michael Jordan and Peyton Manning, both of whom are the best of the best. In my new scenario, Jordan would get less acclaim while Manning would get more acclaim. I get the fact that Douglas broke new historical ground. She deserved all of the credit and recognition that she received. On the other hand, I seriously doubt that a White version of Usain Bolt would be celebrated as much as the real version, all sprinting jokes aside. I can't ignore reality just to sound PC.

I wonder if the opposite would be true though. Seems most sprinters tend to be black rather than white....especially the winners. I bet if a white dude won as the fastest man in the world as Bolt did,...people would be talking about it.

You don't think so?

Bobcat Fraser
08-12-2012, 07:25 AM
I wonder if the opposite would be true though. Seems most sprinters tend to be black rather than white....especially the winners. I bet if a white dude won as the fastest man in the world as Bolt did,...people would be talking about it.

You don't think so?

The best sprinters are Black. That's what I meant by "all sprinting jokes aside". Sure, people would talk about the anomalous aspect of it. The White sprinter likely wouldn't be treated like a celebrity or a hero, though.

Albion
08-12-2012, 09:40 PM

Yeah, I've noticed that black people seem to be promoted in the Olympics. It's kind of annoying.