PDA

View Full Version : This Is Horrible Radio

Bobcat Fraser
08-11-2012, 09:00 AM
I just listened to a talk show, ostensibly mostly about the paranormal, called Coast To Coast. The caller segment was so horrid that it approached the surreal. One woman asked for more shows about gastrointestinal problems, and the host went into a spiel about the colon. How can programs like this stay on the air?

Piper
08-11-2012, 10:39 AM
[...] How can programs like this stay on the air?

Because it represents its audience? We have a saying that goes like this "stupid, but many!" :D

Jedthehumanoid
08-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Because it represents its audience? We have a saying that goes like this "stupid, but many!" :D

Are you suggesting that there are stupid people in America?

Bobcat Fraser
08-11-2012, 10:56 AM

I think that its audience changed, so you're probably right. It was a much better program in the past. I hadn't listened to a Friday night show in a good while, and I was unpleasantly surprised. It seemed to be aimed at depressed and older people with health problems.

Bobcat Fraser
08-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Are you suggesting that there are stupid people in America?

You're trying to cause trouble, mister. We all know that there are no stupid people in America. Our impeccable taste in pop culture proves this. Just look at the ratings of "Jersey Shore" and "The Kardashians" before you ever suggest such a thing.