PDA

View Full Version : Kurdish terrorists kidnap Turkish lawmaker in country’s east; first such kidnapping

Su
08-12-2012, 08:35 PM
ANKARA, Turkey — Turkish troops launched a search Sunday for a lawmaker kidnapped by Kurdish rebels near the eastern city of Tunceli, authorities and the lawmaker’s party said.

The rebels abducted Huseyin Aygun from the main opposition Republican People’s Party at a roadblock between the town of Ovacik and Tunceli, said party spokesman Haluk Koc during a televised news conference. A journalist and an adviser traveling with him were set free, he added.

“For the first time, a lawmaker has been kidnapped by the terrorist organization,” Koc said. “It shows where the level of terrorism has reached.”

NTV television reported Gov. Mustafa Taskesen of Tunceli province as saying that Aygun had been kidnapped under orders from Kurdish rebel command, which is based deep in northern Iraq. He said troops were chasing the rebels and a larger operation would be launched early Monday.

The rebels have previously kidnapped soldiers, local politicians, government workers, journalists and tourists, but never a lawmaker. Most hostages have been released without harm.

Aygun was elected to the Parliament from Tunceli, where he worked as a lawyer for 14 years. According to his personal website, his work focused on human rights abuses, such as the forcible evacuations of Kurdish villages to deny support to the rebels in rural areas, as well as torture cases.

The kidnapping comes days after the government claimed troops have killed as many as 115 rebels in the southeastern town of Semdinli, and after Aygun’s party called for an extraordinary meeting in Parliament on Tuesday to discuss the struggle against the rebels.

The rebels are fighting for autonomy in the country’s Kurdish-dominated southeast and have lately intensified their attacks.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/kurdish-rebels-kidnap-turkish-lawmaker/2012/08/12/8cc2f5e8-e4b9-11e1-9739-eef99c5fb285_story.html

Just wondering what will be the next? :rolleyes:

Turkophagos
08-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Just wondering what will be the next? :rolleyes:

http://orientalreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/kurdistan.jpg

Demhat
08-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Not the first Kidnapping and like all other he will be free within a week. ;)

Kurdish Rebels do not kill unarmed people in contrast to other some military.

Partizan
08-12-2012, 08:40 PM
They can keep this jerk in their hands.I can't understand why he was kidnapped anyway,he was just some Kurd who wants to turn CHP to a new BDP.

http://orientalreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/kurdistan.jpg

Dream on,you tried the same thing and you got your butt kicked:

http://media.sondevir.com/250x190/2011/09/09/izmir.jpg

Now your Kurdish allies are less lucky since if even Turks will be merciful to them,Persians and Arabs won't ;)

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 08:42 PM
He is a deputy from CHP. I can see why PKK chose him, although being a Kurd, he criticized PKK and separatistic ideas very harshly. He supports the solidarity and unity of Turkish and Kurdish peoples. During the election campaigns, PKK threatened the local people in Tunceli to vote for the Kurdish separatist candidates, but in spite of everything, the people supported him. So, PKK sees him as a strong threat against the justification of its actions.

I hope he will be ok :( if it was an AKP deputy, the government would have bombed the whole Tunceli already. Hüseyin Aygün is a hope for Turkey to break the support for PKK and separatism among Kurdish people!

Demhat
08-12-2012, 08:44 PM
They can keep this jerk in their hands.I can't understand why he was kidnapped anyway,he was just some Kurd who wants to turn CHP to a new BDP.

Now your Kurdish allies are less lucky since if even Turks will be merciful to them,Persians and Arabs won't ;)

Iraqi Shia Arabs have lost, Syrian Regime is loosing, Iran is next. Keep dreaming ;)

Partizan
08-12-2012, 08:44 PM
He is a deputy from CHP. I can see why PKK chose him, although being a Kurd, he criticized PKK and separatistic ideas very harshly. He supports the solidarity and unity of Turkish and Kurdish peoples. During the election campaigns, PKK threatened the local people in Tunceli to vote for the Kurdish separatist candidates, but in spite of everything, the people supported him. So, PKK sees him as a strong threat against the justification of its actions.

I hope he will be ok :( if it was an AKP deputy, the government would have bombed the whole Tunceli already.

Pff dude he spits on Kemalist legacy and agitates Kurdish propaganda in middle of the party Atatürk created.If you wrote that about Kamer Genç,I'd agree but Hüseyin Aygün doesn't talk different than BDP deputies.

Demhat
08-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Pff dude he spits on Kemalist legacy and agitates Kurdish propaganda in middle of the party Atatürk created.If you wrote that about Kamer Genç,I'd agree but Hüseyin Aygün doesn't talk different than BDP deputies.

Hüseyin Aygün is probably sitting together with the PKK and drinking some Cay just like the ones captured 9 Soldiers did. :D

Kemalisté
he was just some Kurd who wants to turn CHP to a new BDP.

Dude, give up being that fanatical and prejudicial already!

Partizan
Iraqi Shia Arabs have lost, Syrian Regime is loosing, Iran is next. Keep dreaming ;)

Iraqi Arabs lost FOR NOW,Syrian regime can lose but Arabs dislike Kurds and they won't allow a Kurdish state,Iran crushed PJAK in one week...

Also remember Turkish Independence War,despite all British support and hot war with France,we CRUSHED Greek army and still chauvinistic Greeks are whining about it...

Don't trust American support behind your "Uncle Jalal"...The topic is Turks :thumbs

Partizan
08-12-2012, 08:48 PM

Well,he and Sezgin Tanrıkulu made me HATE CHP while I was used to be a great CHP fan...Many Turkish Kemalists left party because of new-Kurdophile CHP :mad:

Demhat
08-12-2012, 08:49 PM

But he is right I saw how Hüseyin Aygün criticized Atatürk and give him the fault for the Dersim Massacre (what is true). have you ever seen other CHP Members doing that? He is just a agent inside of the CHP.

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 08:49 PM

I know, he has different views toward Kemalism but you can't blame him in such a way, he criticized BDP so harshly in the past, read:

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/21215736.asp

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 08:52 PM
But he is right I saw how Hüseyin Aygün criticized Atatürk and give him the fault for the Dersim Massacre (what is true). have you ever seen other CHP Members doing that? He is just a agent inside of the CHP.

No he was misunderstood

http://www.gercekgundem.com/?p=475079&com=all (if you know Turkish tho)

Demhat
08-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Iraqi Arabs lost FOR NOW,Syrian regime can lose but Arabs dislike Kurds and they won't allow a Kurdish state,Iran crushed PJAK in one week...

Also remember Turkish Independence War,despite all British support and hot war with France,we CRUSHED Greek army and still chauvinistic Greeks are whining about it...

Don't trust American support behind your "Uncle Jalal"...The topic is Turks :thumbs

You are such a dreamer dont wet yourself :p

Iraqi Shias are fully are under Kurdish control they couldnt do anything over Kurdish politics. Syrian Kurds are supported by U.S. since they dont want a power monopole of "Muslim Brotherhood" in the area. And also the Syrian rebels couldnt move and will not move a centimeter into Kurdish regions. Since they are not allowed by Kurds and they arent strong enough to do so. After the Regime falls. There will be a power gab for over a decade.

And Iran LOL is the main Reason why PKK is getting stronger. It is them who are giving the PKK more weapons and supporting them as revenge for what Turkey has done to their ally (Syria)

Turkey, Syria and Iran are on each others throats again.
read here you dreamer :D

Turkey will do “whatever is required” against Iran

PNA – Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc said on Thursday that the Turkish government is disturbed by Iran’s stance against Turkey, adding that his government will do “whatever is required” against Iranian threats, Todayzaman reported yesterday.

Speaking to a group of reporters over an iftar (fast-breaking) dinner, Arinc said that Ankara is uncomfortable with the positions the Iranian government has taken recently towards Turkey on a number of issues, not necessarily tied to the Syrian crisis.

“What I mean by disturbing behavior [by the Iranian regime] is not related to Syria,” he said, stressing that Turkey will do ‘whatever is required” to counter Iranian threats.

The Turkish minister implied that a recent surge in terror attacks in Turkey's Southeast has the backing of Iran.

“We have received information that Kurdistan Workers' Party [PKK] terrorists infiltrated from the Iranian side of the border and that they were stationed in the Shehidan camp [in Iran] and crossed into Turkey from the region of Harkuk in northern Iraq,” he said.

Partizan
08-12-2012, 08:54 PM
I know, he has different views toward Kemalism but you can't blame him in such a way, he criticized BDP so harshly in the past, read:

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/21215736.asp

This article is a good example for "99 truth and one lie" theory.

He is right about BDP terror and other issues however he still talks nonsense in some points.He calls KCK operation(one of rare things AKP is doing right) as state terror,about Kurdish language nonsense he talks bullocks as well..

There are a lot of nonsenses in this article.

Turkophagos
08-12-2012, 08:55 PM

We'll have a second chance and this time we won't stop at Kale Grotto...

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 08:58 PM
This article is a good example for "99 truth and one lie" theory.

He is right about BDP terror and other issues however he still talks nonsense in some points.He calls KCK operation(one of rare things AKP is doing right) as state terror,about Kurdish language nonsense he talks bullocks as well..

There are a lot of nonsenses in this article.

I mentioned KCK before, while I think there might be exceptions, many innocent people have been captured just like in Ergenekon and Balyoz.

Partizan
08-12-2012, 08:58 PM
You are such a dreamer dont wet yourself :p

Iraqi Shias are fully are under Kurdish control they couldnt do anything over Kurdish politics. Syrian Kurds are supported by U.S. since they dont want a power monopole of "Muslim Brotherhood" in the area.

And Iran LOL is the main Reason why PKK is getting stronger. It is them who are giving the PKK more weapons and supporting them as revenge for what Turkey has done to their ally (Syria)

read here you dreamer :D

I know Iran's support(they helped you to establish Qandil at first) however in such a total Kurdish revolt(like Arab spring) I can guess what they'd do.That's what they do to PJAK terrorists:
http://www.gazeteturka.com/images/news/47458.jpg

Just wait for the USA's leave in Iraq...We'll see what will happen :thumb001:

Partizan
08-12-2012, 08:59 PM
I mentioned KCK before, while I think there might be exceptions, many innocent people have been captured just like in Ergenekon and Balyoz.

I wouldn't call terrorists as innocent people.Since AKP is temporary and motherland is permanent,I'm with AKP against seperatists in some points.

Demhat
No he was misunderstood

http://www.gercekgundem.com/?p=475079&com=all (if you know Turkish tho)

He "changed" his mind after he was criticized believe me :D

Kemalisté

Yes, I hope you attack us again so we'll have an opportunity to take back Aegean Islands.

Partizan
08-12-2012, 09:00 PM

How much an island in Greece costs? :rolleyes:

Demhat
08-12-2012, 09:02 PM
I know Iran's support(they helped you to establish Qandil at first) however in such a total Kurdish revolt(like Arab spring) I can guess what they'd do.That's what they do to PJAK terrorists:
http://www.gazeteturka.com/images/news/47458.jpg

Just wait for the USA's leave in Iraq...We'll see what will happen :thumb001:

Dreamer :picard2:

Some of you Guys are the only one who havent realized that the US has left already 2011.

Iran will be the next target.

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:02 PM
He "changed" his mind after he was criticized believe me :D

How much he loves Ataturk and the main basics of CHP is not that important here tho, I think the point in getting him in the party is a good strategy, as I said he can be used as a good weapon to break support for PKK in the East.

Contra Mundum
08-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Why can't the Kurds have their own homeland?

Demhat
08-12-2012, 09:05 PM

Some peoples Turkish nationalism and chauvinism. Nothing else They will tell you hundreds and thousands stories why but all are just crap excuses.

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:06 PM

I don't think that's the case here. PKK is not working for the welfare and rights of Kurdish people unlike what you are taught by the western media.

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Some peoples Turkish nationalism and chauvinism. Nothing else They will tell you hundreds and thousands stories why but all are just crap excuses.

Ok then tell me, why do we collaborate with Kurdistan Regional Government then ?

Partizan
08-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Dreamer :picard2:

Some of you Guys are the only one who havent realized that the US has left already 2011.

Still they have influence...But it's not endless...

Well,if you read "Kosovo,negative or positive" thread,I explained general harm of seperatism.

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:09 PM
And please change the fucking thread they are not rebels they are fucking terrorists, don't copy western media

Pecheneg
08-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Hüseyin Aygün is probably sitting together with the PKK and drinking some Cay just like the ones captured 9 Kurdish Soldiers did. :D
fixed :thumb001:
Those soldiers have been tried for treason.

Demhat
08-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Ok then tell me, why do we collaborate with Kurdistan Regional Government then ?

Maybe because they benefit heavily from it (~8% of Turkish GDP comes from Kurdistan region) and they know it is too late to change anything and Kurdistan has become a reality?

cmd_
08-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Why can't the Kurds have their own homeland?They wouldn't be able to govern a country. It would be 3rd world hellhole. This is pretty much the same with Gypsies.

alanr
08-12-2012, 09:11 PM
The USA has left Iraq. The days of Iraq dominating Kurdistan are over. We have outsmarted them on every level. We are realistic and understand that they have access to Basrah and we don't, however Kurdistan has awarded lucrative oil contracts to very rich and influential companies from all the major and superpowers (Total from France, Sinopec from china, Exxon from the USA and several British companies are all operating in Kurdistan) which means that any sale of heavy weapons will have prior conditioning. Besides, oil wealth can bring about great military benefits for Kurdistan.

Turks, wake up, Baghdad labeled you as a hostile state, you are running to Kurdistan instead.

:picard2:

Pecheneg
08-12-2012, 09:13 PM

Try it then we can see how the history repeats itself.
Next time we won't stop at Aegean sea, but in Athens, just saying.

alanr
08-12-2012, 09:14 PM
They wouldn't be able to govern a country. It would be 3rd world hellhole. This is pretty much the same with Gypsies.

Compare Iraq to Iraqi Kurdistan? One with 100 years of governance (with the help of Britian setting it up) and the other with 10 years experience. Who's doing better? do some research. Actually sometimes staying quite makes you look slightly more intelligent (if that is possible in your case).

Oh, and how many AKP members are Kurdish? isn't your finance minister Kurdish? surely if they are able to run Turkish affairs, they can run Kurdish affairs?

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Maybe because they benefit heavily from it (~8% of Turkish GDP comes from Kurdistan region) and they know it is too late to change anything and Kurdistan has become a reality?

Kurds are not a different ethnicity they are a part of our country. I acknowledge that we treated them very badly in the past but it's time to recover the pains and unity. Don't you realize such separatistic actions would do nothing but serve the interests of imperialists ?

Kurdish people will see the reality and how they are being fooled by PKK and its master USA. We'll unity our power against western imperialism.

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:19 PM
They wouldn't be able to govern a country. It would be 3rd world hellhole. This is pretty much the same with Gypsies.

Man no need for such things

Demhat
08-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Kurds are not a different ethnicity they are a part of our country. I acknowledge that we treated them very badly in the past but it's time to recover the pains and unity. Don't you realize such separatistic actions would do nothing but serve the interests of imperialists ?

Kurdish people will see the reality and how they are being fooled by PKK and its master USA. We'll unity our power against western imperialism.

Wow where was this insight decades ago when Kurdistan hasnt become such a reality? You are missing a point we are not separatists we are for unity of Kurds. How about you open your borders and we can create a huge Kurdish autonomy region so we all Turks, Kurds etc are united under a united West Asia with autonomic regions? Why can we only be united while being separated from our Kurdish brothers? Why only united under the Turkish banner?

Partizan
08-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Iraqi so-called Kurdistan has a great support from the West(Petrolium companies issue as alan mentioned) but in Turkey we say,"You can't run your mill with another guy's water"

Imperialist supported traitors always get defeated.Just like how Sri Lanka crushed Tamil Tigers and their rebel zone doesn't exist anymore ;)

alanr
08-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Iraqi so-called Kurdistan has a great support from the West(Petrolium companies issue as alan mentioned) but in Turkey we say,"You can't run your mill with another guy's water"

Imperialist supported traitors always get defeated.Just like how Sri Lanka crushed Tamil Tigers and their rebel zone doesn't exist anymore ;)

You haven't crushed it until now and you think you will crush them when the Kurds are getting more and more powerful in the region? well, it's up to you. Live in denial if you want, it'll just make the job easier for us.

Contra Mundum
08-12-2012, 09:24 PM
I wish Europeans treated Muslims and other immigrants like the Turks treat the Kurds.

cmd_
08-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Compare Iraq to Iraqi Kurdistan? One with 100 years of governance (with the help of Britian setting it up) and the other with 10 years experience. Who's doing better? do some research. Actually sometimes staying quite makes you look slightly more intelligent (if that is possible in your case).

Oh, and how many AKP members are Kurdish? isn't your finance minister Kurdish? surely if they are able to run Turkish affairs, they can run Kurdish affairs?Notice that you just mentioned "aid". The Kurds have never been able to govern it without foreign aid and yet if you would actually would have a homeland, it wouldn't contribute much. It would just be land given away for nothing. You are originally a Iranic tribe and your homeland is north-western Iran.

For example, you can't expect Gypsies to run a country. The thought of doesn't even come to one's mind. This is pretty much same with Kurds and Jews. Jews also live on foreign aid and occupied land of Palestine.

alanr
08-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Notice that you just mentioned "aid". The Kurds have never been able to govern it without foreign aid and yet if you would actually would have a homeland, it wouldn't contribute much. It would just be land given away for nothing. You are originally a Iranic tribe and your homeland is north-western Iran.

For example, you can't expect Gypsies to run a country. The thought of doesn't even come to one's mind. This is pretty much same with Kurds and Jews. Jews also live on foreign aid and occupied land of Palestine.

It seems you have issues reading. I clearly said that the Iraqi central government has 100 years of governance experience with the help of the British empire as Iraq was a colony. Infact if it wasn't for Britain Kurdistan wouldn't even be a part of Iraq because we successfully cleared the Arabs from Kurdistan until Britain had to step in at which point we had a war with the Brits which ended up with the Brits dropping chemical weapons on the Kurds.

Two can play at that game. You can't really expect the sons of the savage Mongolian horde to run a country properly can you? I mean look at all the problems in Turkey and how you people like raping lone tourism women? Bring it on troll, I can troll you all day long if you like.

Partizan
08-12-2012, 09:28 PM
You haven't crushed it until now and you think you will crush them when the Kurds are getting more and more powerful in the region? well, it's up to you. Live in denial if you want, it'll just make the job easier for us.

I know,it's weird but we Turks get successful when we have bigger troubles.Until 1919,Turkish people were sleeping...Turkish people are awakening,ask your Kurdish brothas in Turkey about events in Zeytinburnu.

I wish Europeans treated Muslims and other immigrants like the Turks treat the Kurds.

Well,we Turks treat them better than they deserve...Kurdish channels,allowing their terrorists in assembly etc. etc.

We just need some kind of Turkish Stalin.

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Wow where was this insight decades ago when Kurdistan hasnt become such a reality? You are missing a point we are not separatists we are for unity of Kurds. How about you open your borders and we can create a huge Kurdish autonomy region so we all Turks, Kurds etc are united? Why can we only be united while being separated from our Kurdish brothers? Why only united under the Turkish banner?

Maybe because I was not alive ? but if you search for Doğu Perinçek and his Aydınlık movement, you'll see they always struggled against the oppression of Kurds in the past, especially during military junta. Doğu Perinçek held a meeting in Diyarbakır with his Kurdish supporters and all shouted as '' Turk-Kurd are brothers, America is the enemy ''

You say autonomy, I think it's a selfish demand while you can struggle for your rights within Turkish borders, autunomy would just damage the stability in this region. I would also wish Thrace and Izmir to be independent but what I wish is not important.

Once the authority of the municipalities is increased, there will be no need for such a thing. Kurds can choose their own mayors and be ruled that way.

As for the flag, you just approach this issue in a fanatical way, this is not the flag of Turks, this is the flag of the every citizen who lives in this country. The flag represents our martyries who fought against imperialists, it was not just Turks but also Kurds. Such a division would be such a disrespect toward their legacy...

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:31 PM

This thread is about how PKK kidnapped an innocent person but you show your horrible hatred toward Turkish people still bashing us.

cmd_
08-12-2012, 09:33 PM
It seems you have issues reading. I clearly said that the Iraqi central government has 100 years of governance experience with the help of the British empire as Iraq was a colony. Infact if it wasn't for Britain Kurdistan wouldn't even be a part of Iraq because we successfully cleared the Arabs from Kurdistan until Britain had to step in at which point we had a war with the Brits which ended up with the Brits dropping chemical weapons on the Kurds.

Two can play at that game. You can't really expect the sons of the savage Mongolian horde to run a country properly can you? I mean look at all the problems in Turkey and how you people like raping lone tourism women? Bring it on troll, I can troll you all day long if you like.You may say whatever you want, sweetie, but I rest my case.

Demhat
08-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Notice that you just mentioned "aid". The Kurds have never been able to govern it without foreign aid and yet if you would actually would have a homeland, it wouldn't contribute much. It would just be land given away for nothing. You are originally a Iranic tribe and your homeland is north-western Iran.

you need to learn to read properly.

Isnt you paternal Grandfather from whom you inherited your Haplogroup a Kurd himself?

cmd_
08-12-2012, 09:36 PM
you need to learn to read properly.

Isnt you paternal Grandfather from whom you inherited your Haplogroup a Kurd himself?You mean my great grandfather? That's what I thought from the beginning but I later found out he was a Zaza.

Demhat
08-12-2012, 09:37 PM
You say autonomy, I think it's a selfish demand while you can struggle for your rights within Turkish borders, autunomy would just damage the stability in this region. I would also wish Thrace and Izmir to be independent but what I wish is not important.

I say this is just another pathetic excuse. Why would autonomy damage the stability of the region give me just 3 Reasons.

demanding autonomy is selfish but forcing Kurds to be divided from their Brothers isnt? :D

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Hüseyin Again told against PKK militants in the car just before being kidnapped:

'' If your aim is to kill, just shoot me, let the others go ''

http://siyaset.milliyet.com.tr/vuracaksaniz-beni-vurun/siyaset/siyasetdetay/12.08.2012/1579998/default.htm

He is such a honest and brave person!

Demhat
08-12-2012, 09:39 PM
You mean my great grandfather? That's what I thought from the beginning but I later found out he was a Zaza.

Yes and Zaza of course something way different ;)
good joke

Hey I have also one.

I always thought my Grandmother was Turkic till I found out she is actually an Azeri :eek:

If your Grandfather managed to govern your Turkish family than Kurds will also be able to govern themselves ;)

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:40 PM
I say this is just another pathetic excuse. Why would autonomy damage the stability of the region give me just 3 Reasons.

demanding autonomy is selfish but forcing Kurds to be divided from their Brothers isnt? :D

Divide from their brothers ? what kind of mentality you have ? then we should unite with Azerbaijan and other Central Asian states as well. You are not realistic you just live in dreams.

Demhat
08-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Hüseyin Again told against PKK militants in the car just before being kidnapped:

'' If your aim is to kill, just shoot me, let the others go ''

http://siyaset.milliyet.com.tr/vuracaksaniz-beni-vurun/siyaset/siyasetdetay/12.08.2012/1579998/default.htm

He is such a honest and brave person!

Wow you have no Idea about Alevism but call yourself an Alevi. You say you are a Kemalist but post some crap published by Milliyet :picard2:

You say you are secular but call out against America and Western powers :D

Partizan
08-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Wow you have no Idea about Alevism but call yourself an Alevi. You say you are a Kemalist but post some crap published by Milliyet :picard2:

You say you are secular but call out against America and Western powers:D

Funniest bullshit I've ever heard!

cmd_
08-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Yes and Zaza of course something way different ;)
good joke

Hey I have also one.

I always thought my Grandmother was Turkic till I found out she is actually an Azeri :eek:

If your Grandfather managed to govern your Turkish family than Kurds will also be able to govern themselves ;)But my great grandfather was Uzbek from Alaska. Your grandmother is Turkic from Alaska too?

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:45 PM

You say you are secular but call out against America and Western powers :D

I have no idea about Alevism ? lol who do you think you are, how did you figure out the relevances between Alevism, Kemalism and the newspaper Milliyet ?

And yes, according to your logic secularism means licking the asses of America and Western powers.

Demhat
Divide from their brothers ? what kind of mentality you have ? then we should unite with Azerbaijan and other Central Asian states as well. You are not realistic you just live in dreams.

So this are your reasons?

You do not share borders with Azerbaijan nor with Central Asians.
The borders drawn between Kurds do not apply the ethno longuistic borders. Azeris are a different Turkic tribe yet Kurmanjis from Syria, Northwestern Iraq and Northwestern Iran are one and the same.

Pecheneg
Two can play at that game. You can't really expect the sons of the savage Mongolian horde to run a country properly can you? I mean look at all the problems in Turkey and how you people like raping lone tourism women? Bring it on troll, I can troll you all day long if you like.
A kurd says this :picard1:
Don't force me to humiliate you mate!

Btw that guy is neither Turk nor Kurd-Zaza (not even from Turkey), just pretending to be one.

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:47 PM
So this are your reasons?

You do not share borders with Azerbaijan nor with Central Asians.
The borders drawn between Kurds do not apply the ethno longuistic borders. Azeris are a different Turkic tribe yet Kurmanjis from Syria, Western Iraq and Northwestern Iran are one and the same.

Ok keep acting that way, America and Israel are proud of you guys.

Demhat
08-12-2012, 09:47 PM
But my great grandfather was Uzbek from Alaska. Your grandmother is Turkic from Alaska too?

No she was Azeri from Timbuktu.

Anatolian Eagle
08-12-2012, 09:48 PM
I have no clue why they would pick someone like him but let's hope TAF will rescue him sooner or later no matter what or how.

Kemalisté
08-12-2012, 09:49 PM
I have no clue why they would pick someone like him but let's hope TAF will rescue him sooner or later no matter what or how.

I explained it in the first page, read

Anatolian Eagle
08-12-2012, 09:58 PM
I explained it in the first page, read

It still doesn't make any sense. As long as the hostage is a lawmaker anyone else is okay I assume.

Onur
08-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Turks didn't divide you but you were united during Ottoman era. It`s the western powers who divided you after WW-1. You know the British spies has drawn current borders of Iraq, Syria.

Go yell at them for this not to us.

cmd_
08-12-2012, 10:25 PM
A kurd says this :picard1:
Don't force me to humiliate you mate!

Btw that guy is neither Turk nor Kurd-Zaza (not even from Turkey), just pretending to be one.BRO, BRO...... Don't humiliate him bro!

Tengri mad if you make him humiliate him. Tengri knows I'm more Turkish than Pecheneg because I'm more native than him.

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/060112/5709796Untitled-6.jpg

Partizan
08-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Well,I post this video so much but what can I do?It fits our Kurdish friends well!

QPb82Zlp3-w

Next volume,Kurdification of the universe...

What do you think about Moon?
-That's Kurdistan
What do you think about Saturn?
-That's Kurdistan
All solar system?
-That's Kurdistan
All milkyway?
-That's Kurdistan
:lol:

Pecheneg
08-12-2012, 10:40 PM
BRO, BRO...... Don't humiliate him bro!

Tengri mad if you make him humiliate him. Tengri knows I'm more Turkish than Pecheneg because I'm more native than him.

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/060112/5709796Untitled-6.jpg

You are a pathetic loser, connecting from sweden and have nothing to do with Turks nor with another ethnicity from Turkey.
Also you are known for stealing members' photos (just like you did in ABF) and making crappy pictures about them, i'm very well aware of what kind of bastard you are, i'm also aware of your previous posts about Turks and Turkey in other forums.
You are really a sad case. What kind of loser would spend his life with abnormal obsessions?
Your hatred against my nation has no limits i know, but go get a life. (and don't forget to report my post you whiny bitch)