PDA

View Full Version : What job would have dreamed to do in life?

Osprey
08-13-2012, 06:19 AM
Elaborate on the pros and cons, plus your own attraction.

Stefan
08-13-2012, 06:23 AM
I dream to be a scientist. Why? I love science, it is fun! I love to play with the puzzles and games offered by the mystery of the world. Because of this, it's the perfect job. It's a job you love so much it never feels like work. I'll expand on this later, with a more thorough post. :)

Drawing-slim
08-13-2012, 06:42 AM
I would love to be the number one top adviser of every american president.
I want to be the guy behind the scene, totaly unknown to the public.
I wanna be able to walk into the white house in a t-shirt jeans with my ciggarete and coffee in my hand and tell the president lets go golfing and talk foreign policy.
I dont even want an office or any responsobility or set hours of work.
Free to come in and out whenever i please and work hard on tough decisions to change the world for the better.

Mago
08-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Oil boy for hot models. Heck i would even had taken min wage for it

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb252/BnSNightlife/Flyers/IMG_1342a.jpg

Bobcat Fraser
08-15-2012, 05:31 AM
I wanted to be a secret agent or a spy when I was a boy. I pretended to be a detective at times too. I love a good mystery. Finding clues is almost as satisfying as solving crimes.

carol
08-15-2012, 05:38 AM
I wanted to get a degree in neurological biology. I took some neuro-bio classes in college. I like science, and the human brain is amazing. However, I found the lab boring and isolating. Research can be fun, but I wound up taking a different path.

Barbarossa
08-17-2012, 09:15 PM
University proffesor of history.

Leadchucker
08-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Steam locomotive engineer (driver) or fishing charter boat captain. Engine driver would be a real possibilty in UK with all the preserved railways, here the stupid insuance companies have a stranglehold on steam railway operations. Charter boat captain nearly came to be but after further consideration I stayed at my present job.

Damiăo de Góis
08-17-2012, 09:56 PM
http://www.vectoredit.com/media/image/product/thumb_370_w/footballer_002.jpg

ficuscarica
08-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Having vineyards, orchards and vegetables and make a living from it would have been enough for me. Just a simple life with nature.
But God wants me to be a teacher of the bible (no kidding ;)...), so that´s what I am going to do.

arcticwolf
08-17-2012, 10:05 PM
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000_tfXW.4uvdI/s/500/500/h-14116056.jpg

Veneda
08-17-2012, 10:12 PM
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000_tfXW.4uvdI/s/500/500/h-14116056.jpg
What a stressful profession :D

arcticwolf
08-17-2012, 10:24 PM
What a stressful profession :D

Sugar, it looks easy from the casual observer prospective, but in reality it's the hardest thing one can ever do. Nothing and I mean nothing comes even close to the difficulty of this job. Inside there is a war going on. The task is unbelievably hard. One is trying to get to know the unknown thru the unknown. Nothing else can even compare to the enormous odds against one doing this task. But yeah on the outside it looks nice and easy. :D

Nothing is what it seems in this universe. :p

Veneda
08-17-2012, 10:31 PM
Sugar, it looks easy from the casual observer prospective, but in reality it's the hardest thing one can ever do. Nothing and I mean nothing comes even close to the difficulty of this job. Inside there is a war going on. The task is unbelievably hard. One is trying to get to know the unknown thru the unknown. Nothing else can even compare to the enormous odds against one doing this task. But yeah on the outside it looks nice and easy. :D

Yeap, judging by the photo only ants and mosquitoes can prevent you from achieving a bliss :p

Arbërori
08-17-2012, 11:19 PM
I've done some part-time modeling & I could do it again... But I'm studying something in the simmilar field.:thumb001:

I would love to be an actor though & make out with all those fake bitches.:p

Zorruko
08-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Rugby Player :)

arcticwolf
08-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Yeap, judging by the photo only ants and mosquitoes can prevent you from achieving a bliss :p

If that was the only thing I would consider myself the luckiest guy in the universe. ;)

What I have to battle are the most powerful forces in existence. The very essence of delusion which blocks my view of reality. Force so powerful that it takes extreme wisdom just to know it's there, and that is just a beginning of the struggle. The odds are enormous, the works difficulty is beyond anything imaginable.

As I said it only looks easy from the outside. Inside the struggle is of cosmic proportion, the foe is the most powerful and insidious you'll ever encounter. :p

Su
08-17-2012, 11:31 PM
My dream job is becoming a best selling author:cool:.

Veneda
08-17-2012, 11:41 PM
If that was the only thing I would consider myself the luckiest guy in the universe. ;)

What I have to battle are the most powerful forces in existence. The very essence of delusion which blocks my view of reality. Force so powerful that it takes extreme wisdom just to know it's there, and that is just a beginning of the struggle. The odds are enormous, the works difficulty is beyond anything imaginable.

As I said it only looks easy from the outside. Inside the struggle is of cosmic proportion, the foe is the most powerful and insidious you'll ever encounter. :p
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/24546517.jpg

Your noble mind should avoid distractions :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_x2g63SOuEg/TdPsKubRs3I/AAAAAAAAAFM/dh-Y7i2U08M/s1600/Distraction.jpg

Partizan
08-17-2012, 11:59 PM
History professor,therefore scientist :)

I'm officially an university student since today :)

StonyArabia
08-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Author best seller

arcticwolf
08-18-2012, 12:10 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/24546517.jpg

Your noble mind should avoid distractions :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_x2g63SOuEg/TdPsKubRs3I/AAAAAAAAAFM/dh-Y7i2U08M/s1600/Distraction.jpg

Veneda for me this is the only thing that keeps me coming back. This is exactly what I haven't been able to conquer yet. ;)

This will not go away, only at the very, very end is that possible.

Thanks a lot! :p

I'm gonna have to go into a state of deep concentration now, you have just ruined my peace of mind and now sensual desire is holding my mind in its steel grip. :laugh:

Frosty
08-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Dreamed to be a fireman.
I lived near a fire station,so every day I watched boys training with their equipments and stared at them for hours.They used to give me some of the old and not anymore in use helmets and masks so i dragged them home and played with other kids.Some of this stuff still in the basement.:D

Osprey
10-06-2012, 12:23 PM

Its not so hard if you take simple pleasure in whatever you do.
Make your work, your worship.
By whatever, i mean WHATEVER, it may be walking in a park, looking at a scenery, muching something or performing hardcore thinking.
Everything is a two faced coin.
It cam produce bliss or depression.
The key is to only look at bliss and ignore the bad part.

Methmatician
10-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Probably astrophysicist. I love science and the origins of the universe, and how knowing how the universe works. Too bad I didn't study hard enough in mathematics in high school :(

Kazimiera
10-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Explosives technology

But my current one suits me just fine too.

caesius
10-06-2012, 12:36 PM
always wanted to be a painter... or a photographer :(

and a model of course! but i'm no kate moss :(

Mary
10-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Well, I never thought about being a burqa-woman, but once I was there it was a really good career. It's a bit like being a movie star.

Mortimer
10-06-2012, 12:52 PM
i would like to do medical field but not traditional science medician but more like a councellor maybe on weight problems, mental problems like depression, broken family therapy etc.

Midori
10-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Veterinarian

Pallantides
10-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Emperor

Wonder
10-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Fashion photographer, I love the creativity, beauty, artistry... My absolute dream is to work for the top high fashion magazines and work with super-talented and creative stylists and models...

Svipdag
10-10-2012, 02:11 AM
I always wanted to be a scientist, preferably a physicist or an astronomer.
This despite an almost total lack of aptitude for mathematics. I had great aptitude for languages. They came easily to me and fascinated me, but I
WANTED TO BE A SCIENTIST !

So, I beat my head against a stone wall of mathematics until I found a science which, at that time, involved little mathematics and which I liked.
At the undergraduate level, there was almost no mathematics involved in geology as it was taught 60 years ago.

When I got into graduate school, after my release from active duty in the Navy, I discovered that the more advanced levels of geology also required the use of fairly advanced forms of mathematics. I managed to cope.

If GPS technology had existed in 1957, i might have been successful in field geology. As it was, however, I proved to have a real knack for getting lost :confused:. "Those who can do; those who can't teach. " I spent most of the next 30 years teaching geology.

I am convinced that, if I hadn't been so damned stubborn, I could have had a successful and rewarding career in the field of languages.

"MALVM EST CONSILIVM QVOD MVTARI NON POTEST" - PVBLILIVS SYRVS

Osprey
10-10-2012, 02:36 AM
I always wanted to be a scientist, preferably a physicist or an astronomer.
This despite an almost total lack of aptitude for mathematics. I had great aptitude for languages. They came easily to me and fascinated me, but I
WANTED TO BE A SCIENTIST !

So, I beat my head against a stone wall of mathematics until I found a science which, at that time, involved little mathematics and which I liked.
At the undergraduate level, there was almost no mathematics involved in geology as it was taught 60 years ago.

When I got into graduate school, after my release from active duty in the Navy, I discovered that the more advanced levels of geology also required the use of fairly advanced forms of mathematics. I managed to cope.

If GPS technology had existed in 1957, i might have been successful in field geology. As it was, however, I proved to have a real knack for getting lost :confused:. "Those who can do; those who can't teach. " I spent most of the next 30 years teaching geology.

I am convinced that, if I hadn't been so damned stubborn, I could have had a successful and rewarding career in the field of languages.

"MALVM EST CONSILIVM QVOD MVTARI NON POTEST" - PVBLILIVS SYRVS

Do you managed to cook up a Latin phrase for every post you write?
That's quite a feat man...

Svipdag
10-10-2012, 03:06 AM
No, if you watch my posts, you'll find that, sometimes, Ii can't find or recollect a suitable Latin quotation. In fact, some of the ones I use aren't as appropriate as i'd like them to be.

However, though I have modified a couple of them, I haven't yet resorted to making them up.

Guapo
10-10-2012, 03:15 AM
and a model of course! but i'm no kate moss :(

:twwp:

Osprey
10-10-2012, 04:08 AM
:twwp:

Caseius is too sexy for the likes of us :)

Arthas
10-10-2012, 06:54 AM
I'm getting a degree in Business & Management.

My dream job would be a managerial position in a financial company.

Tabiti
10-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Lottery winner;)
Now, seriously in different stages in my life I wanted to be: pilot, vet, scientist (in the sphere of medicine or nuclear physics). In university I wanted to be dispatcher (in the transport sphere) and now I'm not far from that position, however I'm still young and not so advanced. Wanted to apply for a doctor degree in transport engineering as well, however my work schedule is specific and doesn't allow it for now.

Kazimiera
10-10-2012, 07:53 AM
On a more realistic note, I would love to do my PhD in Nursing Psychiatry but I am strapped for cash and I just don't have the time to do it. If I could take a long sabbatical and have unlimited funds, I would do it tomorrow.

Anusiya
10-10-2012, 07:56 AM
Much like a good portion of my fellow countrymen, I would like to show my fat belly in the sun, while I gather money from rents. Alas, I didn't have an uncle coming from Koroni, so I have to work my ass off. :(

Kazimiera
03-27-2013, 10:35 PM
---> moved to Psychology

Baluarte
03-27-2013, 10:39 PM
Quality supervisor in a matress factory.