PDA

View Full Version : Apricity's Bipolar Disorder Group

Kazimiera
08-14-2012, 02:31 PM
I have made a group with information regarding bipolar disorder, it's causes, symptoms and treatment.

Anyone please feel free to join!

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/group.php?groupid=321

Contra Mundum
08-14-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm not bipolar, but I joined.

arcticwolf
08-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Well you have banned me from just about all your threads so I can't give you any of "my wisdom"! :D

Is it because of my Buddhist approach to things?

You're missing a lot because Buddhism is all about healing the mind, and Buddhists know a lot about psychology!

But I can live with your decision! :p

Contra Mundum
08-14-2012, 03:00 PM
I left the group. Bipolar people make me feel uncomfortable.

Kazimiera
08-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Well you have banned me from just about all your threads so I can't give you any of "my wisdom"! :D

Is it because of my Buddhist approach to things?

You're missing a lot because Buddhism is all about healing the mind, and Buddhists know a lot about psychology!

But I can live with your decision! :p

:confused:

I've never banned you.

arcticwolf
08-14-2012, 03:10 PM
This is what I get when I try to post in some of your threads:

arcticwolf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Maybe someone else banned me from posting in those kinds of threads, or group or whatever. I must have rubbed someone's sensitivities the wrong way. :p

Kazimiera
08-14-2012, 03:19 PM
This is what I get when I try to post in some of your threads:

arcticwolf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Maybe someone else banned me from posting in those kinds of threads, or group or whatever. I must have rubbed someone's sensitivities the wrong way. :p

Perhaps it is because you have to join the social group before you can read the threads. I've never excluded you from anywhere.

I have sent you an invite now. We can definitely do with your wisdom and I'm sure you have lots to contribute.

arcticwolf
08-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Perhaps it is because you have to join the social group before you can read the threads. I've never excluded you from anywhere.

I have sent you an invite now. We can definitely do with your wisdom and I'm sure you have lots to contribute.

I'll be lying if I say I am bipolar or anxious. I am as unemotional as they come and I don't suffer from any mental anguish. On the contrary it's extremely rare for my mind to get out of equilibrium and even then I can catch it and correct it very quickly.

Is it ethical for me to join groups which I am not really qualified to join, as I have no condition that warrants my membership? ;)

Kazimiera
08-14-2012, 03:29 PM
I'll be lying if I say I am bipolar or anxious. I am as unemotional as they come and I don't suffer from any mental anguish. On the contrary it's extremely rare for my mind to get out of equilibrium and even then I can catch it and correct it very quickly.

Is it ethical for me to join groups which I am not really qualified to join, as I have no condition that warrants my membership? ;)

Of course it is!

Kazimiera
08-14-2012, 03:34 PM
I have sent Loki a pm now to ask that the contents of the groups be available to all members and that you don't have to join the group first. It seems like I cannot perform this action myself.

Kazimiera
08-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Okay, it's public now and anyone can see!

arcticwolf
08-14-2012, 03:41 PM
I have sent Loki a pm now to ask that the contents of the groups be available to all members and that you don't have to join the group first. It seems like I cannot perform this action myself.

I joined anyhow. We are good now. Now watch out. :D

Kazimiera
08-14-2012, 03:43 PM
I joined anyhow. We are good now. Now watch out. :D

I feel so bad now, that you thought I'd banned you. :(

arcticwolf
08-14-2012, 03:48 PM
I feel so bad now, that you thought I'd banned you. :(

No need to feel bad. As I stick to reality and have it as my guide, I will rub liberals, conservatives, and all others the wrong way sometimes, as I am not your typical anything. I'm used to it. ;)

Btw a Buddhist can take a lot of emotional abuse, he is not that emotional and sees mental phenomena it the right light as impermanent, impersonal in it's ultimate nature and result of illusion and faulty perception process.

Really no need for you to feel bad about it. You are my pal, and my people, so we are good! :thumb001: