PDA

View Full Version : Nietzsche is "I" to Power. Or rather "we".

DarkZarathustra
06-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Nietzsche is "I" to Power. Or rather "we".

Psychonaut
07-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Uh...what?

Útrám
07-01-2009, 08:16 AM
Come again?

The overman is a self-made man. So, it would be "I to power" if that's what your referring to.

Tabiti
07-01-2009, 09:24 AM
Hmm, quite interesting question. From first sign, it is "I" for sure, but what happens if there are other "overmen" on the same spiritual level, with the same ideas, with the same goals?
Wouldn't it be better then to sacrifice our strict individualism and egoism to turn "I" into "We" at some degree? Anyway, that are only thoughts for an ideal world (according to myself)...

Dante
07-03-2009, 08:53 PM
Nietzsche didn't have the whole truth, but then again, that would be difficult in his time when science had only nibbled at the revelation of what mankind can accomplish. Or more precisely, the White race can accomplish. Nietzsche was heading in the right direction, though. For that he deserves great credit. He could see that human motivation was not what the churches said, but that there was something else; he called it will to power, but we might as well call it will to survival.

He saw how all societies seek to defend themselves, and to expand their territory, the way every form of life does: trees, birds, you name it, expansion is a drive formed by evolution. He acknowledged that this had improved Man by weeding out many inferior elements. And yet, in his time, Christian morality reigned supreme. Even those lifting their swords for defense and conquest had to repeat the mantras about how the use of force is at all times evil - rules set down by a Jew who died on a cross two thousand years ago. This situation led to perpetual shame and doubt in men, which could be exploited by the priests.

It seems things are not so different today. The communists and social democrats filled the peoples of Europe with shame after World War One, used the war to mock patriotism and all the values connected to it. In the Weimar Germany, the German soldiers were spit at, while the nightclub culture was held up as the ideal in the media. It has continued ever since. Whites are told that we are uniquely evil because our ancestors conquered the world - never mind that all races expanded as much as they could, as their instinct told them to do.

Nietzsche wanted a morality that explicitly embraced the will to power, to once and for all end the exploitable guilt. With a few tweaks, our message is the same today: we must acknowledge human nature, reject the "humanists" who use a rights-based morality to fill us with suicidal guilt, and instead adopt a goal-oriented morality where we reach for the stars. The White race is the only race able to do so. Without us, the future will simply be an endless repitition of the past. We can build something greater. We must not let guilt hold us back.

Lyfing
07-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Yes, and the task is to breed animals able to keep promises..;)

Later,
-Lyfing