PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity of recent right-wing

Barbarossa
08-15-2012, 09:31 AM
I noticed last years that right-wing rhetoric and ideology is becoming more and more retarded and connected with American republicanism (I'm talking about European main stream right of course). Firstly it its opposition to communism which sound to me like retarded joke. Their opposition toward communism it is mostly based on argument that it is not modern democracy and since they are opposed to it they must support more and more western political ideas. This is much visible in Slovenia here when right-wing uncritically support EU, NATO and USA. Another tragic thing is that I see more and more Catholics (including high position clerics) embracing ideology of Christian democracy and American concepts of freedom, which are all contrary to the teaching of the popes. Check for example polish capitalism defender Leszek Kołakowski, tipical pro-US ''conservative''.

Second such thing is retarded opposition to Islam. I'm also again building Mosque in Ljubljana, since our ancestors (along with Croats ) were defenders of Holy Roman Empire and Catholic Church before Turkish armies and we shall never forget heroic deeds of Andrej Auersperg and Adam Ravbar which were heros of battle at Sisak. I'm also of opinion that minaret don't belong to central European city such is Ljubljana. However all those dream about eternal theorists awaiting from mosques, myths about fanatical Muslims against western freedom sound to me retardation par exellance. Since most Muslims here are from Bosnia and/or Albania, and they hardly can be described as religious, even harder as fanatics. Secondly, as a traditionalist and conservative man, why the fuck should I care for modern freedom and so on? Secularism, feminism and so on I contrary to my believes, so I don't really care of preserving it.

This new right-wing rhetoric also place too much attention on immigration itself, without even thing of preventing the reasons that have made immigration an issues. I myself saw several such reasons: 1) low birth rate in European countries 2) constant pushing for economic growth, which requires more and cheaper work force 3) post ww2 guilt which have made Europe much more accepting other culture into her soil. I'm of opinion that Europe must find new motivation for preservation, or better to say, living its own tradition and culture and become more vital civilization again.

Barbarossa
08-15-2012, 02:27 PM
In case of modern right-wing I would also like to comment situation of modern conservatism and traditionalism. I found it very problematic that it goes too much into preserving the form and not into preserving and keeping traditional inspiration of civilization. French historian and philosopher Remi Brague has written that people who were building western civilization didn't do so because they wanted to build or preserve civilization but because of active faith in Christ and his church.

Similar objections can go to some traditionalist who are obsessed with some forms of states from 17th or 18th century without they really think about spiritual state and believes of people from that time. So to speak, if some like idea of state from some age one must also ask himself what was the foundation of peoples mind to do so. Like for example traditional cast society wasn't there because itself but because man's belief into division of work, that each of classes have their own role in the state, society and order of things.

So to speak, European right, must find again it's foundation in spiritual, religious and/or philosophical values and systems in order to don't contradict it self. Conservatism whose function is to preserve status quo because of fear from revolution or because all systems are imperfect so why changing it are worth nothing and I don't respect them at all. For example Bismarck and Metternich were trying to create reforms in society in order to keep it's stability and not watch changes with fear and insecurity.